[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if I kill myself while surrounded by pictures of my 2D waifu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

if I kill myself while surrounded by pictures of my 2D waifu will I be transported to her world and become 2D myself
>>
>>90891029
Of course. But the way you gotta kill yourself is through fire or else it won't work.
>>
Gas all waifufags.
>>
>>90891029
No.
>>
>>90891029
Only one way to be sure :^)
>>
File: kak.jpg (207KB, 900x1055px)
kak.jpg
207KB, 900x1055px
I can only hope
>>
I NEED HER TO BE REAL GODDAMNIT I NEED THOSE GIANT SQUISHY TITS
>>
Yes
But your waifu would despise a fat autistic unambitious NEET like you.
>>
No, you're reincarnated as a normalfag with a girlfriend.
>>
File: Nothing to lose.png (1MB, 820x770px)
Nothing to lose.png
1MB, 820x770px
But then YOU BECOME THE WAIFU
>>
>>90891029
Just jerk off and take a cold shower you horny idiot.
>>
>>90891029
That's true but you need five thousand dollars cash money nearby to pay for your journey through the afterlife. Good luck getting that kind of dosh.
>>
File: thor-crying.jpg (126KB, 600x539px)
thor-crying.jpg
126KB, 600x539px
>>90892666
>horny idiot
You think waifus are about the sexual? You absolute newfag. I pity you.
>>
>>90891029
Why don't you go ahead and try
>>
>>90891029
No, but you should do it anyway
>>
You dissolve into nothingness just like everyone else, regardless of silly rituals
>>
>>90891029
You will bring dishonor to your family.

Go with a sure thing like shooting yourself in the head over some train tracks. Or skip the shooting part if you're not a burger.
>>
>>90891029
Your waifu would not be attracted to you anyway and more likely creeped out by you, so you'd be lonely anyway
>>
>>90891029

so you watched nostalgia critic's cool world video too?

it was really good.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.