[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Face it tiger, you just hit the jackpot!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: MJ.png (781KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
MJ.png
781KB, 500x750px
This is Mary Jane Watson. Say something nice to her.
>>
>>90890125
Did you just wake up from a coma? All the Zendya = MJ rumors have been debunked. Keep up, numbnuts.
>>
She's going to help sound the deathknell of racebent casting, along with ScarJo Kusanagi.
>>
>>90890156
Did you just wake up from a coma? All the Zendya = MJ rumors have been debunked. Keep up, numbnuts.
>>
>>90890125
They shouldn't have a Mary Jane until he's in college.
>>
>>90890125
B but Anon she said that she isn't MJ
>>
>>90890195
So you're saying Peter should experiment with Mary Jane in college?
>>
Isn't she playing Liz Allen?
>>
I'm more upset they have that fat disgusting chink Ganke in this, honestly.
>>
>>90890229
No. A different actress is. Keep up.
>>
>>90890229
No lmao
>>
>>90890229
She's playing a new character named Michelle. Both she and the director have denied her being MJ and she's listed on call sheets as "Michelle".

Unless Marvel is rusing harder than ever for literally no reason (WOAH, MJ IS IN THIS SPIDER-MAN MOVIE, WHAT A TWIST), this is just stale bait that got debunked back in the fall.

Also her being MJ goes against literally every leak we've seen so far, especially the ones that have since been confirmed.
>>
>>90890125
boy, there's something wrong with this photo. like she superdeformed, i don't know if it's the dress or her heels but she looks strange.
>>
>>90890125
>This is Mary Jane Watson
Nope wrong dummy
>>
>>90890125
>louis vuitton

so gaudy

t. /fa/
>>
>>90890469
Literally, the only reason why anyone thinks she is playing MJ is because Elmayimbe, a known a liar, tweeted about it. Then proceeded to brag about how much clickbait traffic he got and deleted all tweets regarding it.

That guy has an atrocious track record and no one should believe anything he says. Every other source has said regarding Zendya's role has confirmed he's full of shit.

But we still have dumbasses like OP who are gullible and fall for anything they read on a random blog.
>>
>>90890125
She doesn't at all look like a mannequin.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.