[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it good? All the reviews say it's bad.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

No spoilers pls.
>>
>>90889064
Its more than bad

https://streamable.com/cmctg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZ9HfG5FjQ8
>>
I'm not finished it, but I like it so far.
>>
OP, you could watch the first and last episode and not missed anything.
>>
>>90889064
Put it this way, the word "company" was said more times than "K'un-Lun"
>>
>>90889064
Father issues, the show
>>
>>90889064

it could have been worse.
it should have been better.
>>
>>90889064
Worse than Daredevil, better than LC and JJ
>>
It's OK, not amazing, not bad, it's OK
>>
>>90889064
It's ok. Kinda boring after episode 3.
Dont get the whole white washing anger over a character that was white to begin with.
>>
>>90889064
It's good. It just didn't have a good start, which is what the reviewers were given to watch, but picks up in quality.
>>
File: 1406193444514.png (29KB, 613x556px) Image search: [Google]
1406193444514.png
29KB, 613x556px
>>90889064
If you're a purist(like me) then it sucks. I spoke to my brother last night who said it was the best thing he'd seen and that he's enjoying the early episodes which are by far the worst.

It's a solid 4/10
>>
It's not great. Hoping Danny's character gets better in Defenders. That won't do much for his fighting, but still...
>>
>>90889636
No way, they say K'un Lun way more
I noticed because I always though it was pronounced 'koon loon'
>>
>>90891295
>Hoping Danny's character gets better in Defenders
>Hoping for character development in a team-up show

He had 13 hours to get a character in his own show and I still don't care for him.
>>
>>90891336
I'm not really talking about DEVELOPMENT. Just to be better written. Maybe hanging out with Luke will allow him to chill the fuck out and have fun once in a while.
>>
>>90889753

Literally this.

Completely middle of the road. Danny might get under your skin.
>>
>>90891357
Most of that has to do with the actor. He doesn't emote enough to make you care for him.
>>
Ugh, how can people say this is middle of the road? There isn't one thing about this show that is good.

If you are looking for plot you will find bad actors, laughable dialogue, unlikeable inconsistent characters, a plot that doesn't move.

If you are looking for visuals you will find some ugly cgi, lots of suits, and eventually some bad cosplay.

If you are looking for badass fights, you will find slow, badly choreographed ballet dances, not one ounce of kung fu, it's just generic movie fight. Nobody on the staff researched martial arts or asian culture. For some reason there's a karate instructor that teaches kendo, that also doesn't use karate or kendo techniques when she fights, and she as strong as Iron Fist.
Also she is a girl, so lots of awkward sexual tension between actors with no chemistry.

That's the basic of it, without going into detail
>>
>>90889064
It's not bad, but has a lot of wasted potential. They should have let the RZA direct the whole thing and turn it into full-on campy kung fu instead of the Dexter guy.
>>
Totally worth watching for another awesome MCU Ward.
>>
>>90889064
I'm liking it. It's not DD quality, but hell what is?. It's slow to get going and has some clunky writing and structure but it's enjoyable. It's the most fun of the MCU Netflix shows, but definitely not as good. Overall it doesn't have the highs of the other shows but doesn't have the lows either (I.e. boring Elektra, sudden change to boring villain, etc.)
>>
>>90891743
>that also doesn't use karate or kendo techniques when she fights,
I noticed that most of the time she just implemented judo throws when fighting. She'd try to kick and punch but would get rekt then she'd just do a judo throw then break someone's arm.
>>
>>90896896
>It's the most fun of the MCU Netflix shows
Calling something "fun" is just a codeword for saying something sucks but not being explicit about it. Daredevil was gritty and dark, yet it was more fun than this heap of manure.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.