[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did the Nu52 reboot hate them so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0942.jpg (173KB, 724x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0942.jpg
173KB, 724x640px
Why did the Nu52 reboot hate them so much?
>>
>>90886854
>dat Kon pose
>>
>>90886870
He's a strong independent clone
>>
Weren't around in the early 80's when the people in charge were first reading comics.

That's really it.
>>
That's what happens when you give Lobdell half a decade to sink a character. Red Hood Rebirth has no business being as good as it
>>
>>90886854
They were already shit since Johns took over TT.
>>
>>90888369
People always forget this. The boys and Wonder Girl had most of the life sucked out of them long before the reboot happened.
>>
>>90886854
because if Batman, Flash and Superman have kid sidekicks in their 20's that means they're OLD!!!!
>>
>>90888369
>>90889734
That was due to editorial. He did his best to bring them back and apologize in Adventure Comics when he actually had some control over things.
>>
>>90888369
>>90889734
>>90890927
I like John's TT. Editorial has good taste. I also like PAD's Young Justice tho.
>>
>>90886854
>>
>>90890927
The same thing can be said about New 52 TT since Lobdell himself said that they have done things behind his back, but some people still blame him for it so I think it is fair to blame Johns too.
>>
>>90891206
Almost everyone was fucked by early new 52 editorial besides Morrison, Azz, and people on some fringe books like I, Vampire.
>>
>>90891206
I doubt editorial forced him to give Cassie spiky sadomasochistic armor or turn Bart into a Christian terrorist

And he. just. wouldn't. stop.
When Cassie showed up in his Doomsday book she talked about the armor.
When Kon died they each spent like a page rehashing their origins.

Harvest just wouldn't go away.
I don't blame Lobdell for that Hunger Games rip off. But Harvest was all him
>>
>>90886854
The only one anybody cares about is Kon and that was only during Reign of the Supermen
>>
>>90891381
They might. After all, he said once that the editors were the ones who changed his script (without him knowing) about how Tim Drake wasn't actually Tim's real name. They even done some changes on RHATO where they write off the part where Lobdell had Roy and Kori as previous members of TT (also without him knowing).
>>
>>90891727
It's not about individuality but who they are as a team
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.