[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gunnerkrigg Court

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: 00001807[1].jpg (47KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
00001807[1].jpg
47KB, 600x849px
>This is the next chapter of Gunnerkrigg Court. Thank you for reading.
>>
File: dave-grohl-demon-tribute.gif (500KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
dave-grohl-demon-tribute.gif
500KB, 500x375px
>And then Coyote said...

Plaaay the best song iiiiin the world,

Or I'll eat your souls.
>>
Coyote's about to bestow many boons on his Medium for finally defeating that wretched ghoul
>>
That last chapter really left a sour taste in my mouth. I hope this one goes better.

Who am I kidding? Coyote chapters are always rad.
>>
I hope itshappening.webm.
>>90880641
I really, really hope the Court was putting Red up to what she did. If not, then yeah, fucking meaningless garbage chapter.
>>
>>90880612
>This is the voice I will read all of Coyote's text as.

God
Dammit
>>
>>90880636
I suppose his best move now is to somehow turn Annie against the Court. We're drawing up plans for war, here, can't have the empath and pyrokinetic half-demon firmly in the grip of the enemy.
>>
>And then Coyote said...

I have the weirdest boner right now
>>
>>90880569
Anatomy majors, what kind of bone is that? It's a real bone from something
>>
>>90880661
>I really, really hope the Court was putting Red up to what she did. If not, then yeah, fucking meaningless garbage chapter.

Red was really, really pissed at Annie for risking their lives for peanuts and Red's traumatic experience of seeing her best friend get stabbed in the face. She either thinks Annie does the same with all her friends or is deliberately trying to make her feel bad. Either way, she has all the motivation she needs.
>>
File: tumblr_ls6uuyHsca1qddli2o1_500.jpg (88KB, 500x440px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ls6uuyHsca1qddli2o1_500.jpg
88KB, 500x440px
>>90880778
I would tell you but it's rather humerus.
>>
>>90880778
think its a sideways view of a wish bone
>>
File: unknown.png (77KB, 383x379px) Image search: [Google]
unknown.png
77KB, 383x379px
"And then Coyote said..."
>>
FINALLY

FUCK RED
>>
>>90882312
I would but she's a fictional lesbian
>>
>>90882312
yeah, fuck annie
>>
'' whats does coyote say........"
>>
Annie's gonna get boned?
>>
File: chpt62.jpg (2KB, 60x60px) Image search: [Google]
chpt62.jpg
2KB, 60x60px
Ysengrin has his ear in the chapter thumbnail.
>>
>>9088056
Is that the club Annie's gonna kill herself with?
>>
>Chapter starts with Annie talking to Kat.
>Turns out she didn't believe a word Red said and they both agree that Red is a bitch.
>>
File: what the fox say 2.gif (531KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
what the fox say 2.gif
531KB, 255x255px
>>90884527
>>90885611
maybe we'll get his backstory?
>>
>>90887255
I went to the Hollywood costume carnival with a friend who is a fox fursuiter right after that video came out. He made a sign with some of the gibberish from the song and we couldn't walk past a girl without her starting to sing it. He could have had SO MUCH fursuit sex if he'd wanted to, heh.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.