[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Iron Fist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1235.png (3MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1235.png
3MB, 2048x1536px
>Filthy rich New York elite

>Mid to late 30s

>Not hideously ugly

>Not married or dating anyone by the beginning of the show

What the hell was wrong with these two?
>>
>>90879450
Stroup is my puffy-eyelids-fu.
>>
Harold probably forbid Ward from it and he probably scared away all of Joy's potential mates.
>>
Their workaholics. Plus Ward is a drug addict. And Joy is an M&M addict.
>>
>What the hell was wrong with these two?

Aside from being half a step from moral bankruptcy?

They didn't date, didn't have friends, didn't like their jobs, and didn't do anything BUT their jobs. Honestly, those two were so co-dependent, I'm amazed they weren't fucking each other.
>>
>>90879713
I got more of an incest vibe from these 2 than I did from the creepy twins in Jessica Jones
>>
>>90879754

Daddy was a little too handsy, too.
>>
>>90879713
>>90879754
>>90879790

This, I reckon he fucked Joy physically the way he fucked Ward mentally, and the two are basically focused on what they percieve as the only things left that are worthwhile in their lives. The company, and eachother, in that order.

It's made pretty clear as the show progresses that she is just as broken as Ward, just as dependant on him and their dad, it just doesn't show as much day-to-day except in the lack of anything resembling a normal life as OP points out.

I mean, fuck, even Autismo-Kingpin got laid.
>>
>>90879754
The twins in JJ seemed like dark comedy, here it was just creepy ass siblings boning.
>>
File: IMG_1234.png (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1234.png
2MB, 2048x1536px
>>90879754
>>90879908
>>
>>90879450
I was under the assumption that they were fucking each other.
>>
Joy was best grill.
>>
>>90879450
I think they were fucking each other
>>
WHy couldn't Faramir leave the house? How did they cure his death an d keep him not old?
>>
>>90880589
Her character was all over the place she was a literal roller-coaster of emotions
>>
>>90879450

this>>90879614

also joy is mid 20s and ward is 30 at most. remember danny is 25 ( 10 when he crashed without shervivors and spent 15 years in kun lun ). joy was at most his age, if not younger and ward was 15 at the time so only 5 years older than danny

which puts danny at 25, joy around 23-25 and ward around 30
>>
>>90880589
>>90880658

It's a credit to the actress that she managed to give a pretty decent performance with what was the worst-written character in the series by a mile.
>>
>>90882578

To be fair, she didn't have much to fuck up. Act wishy washey and non-commital with Danny, act uncomfortable around her brother, and then act sexually uncomfortable around her dad. That... was pretty much it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.