[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UHH, GUYS?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Guardian Beasts.jpg (162KB, 1124x914px) Image search: [Google]
Guardian Beasts.jpg
162KB, 1124x914px
>>
>Jack ruined all their suits
>>
>>90879105
eh... if they had noses and five fingers i'd be right with you, but they don't.
that said, if that guy doesn't appear in some way I am calling full-on shenanigoats
>>
>>90879105
They don't look similar to him at all
>>
>>90879746
>show based almost exclusively around stunning visuals with striking color pallettes and excellent sound design
>creatures share the same color scheme but slightly more saturated (similar to NuAku's more satured colors)
>Genndy said the Guardian will be acknowledged

Anon.
>>
>>90879105
Which episode or preview is that top picture from (I'm still rewatching the series, on s2)
>>
>>90879841
It's from last month's trailer
>>
>>90879802
The problem is the guardian is a cyclops, the little blue critters have two eyes.
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 450x337px
>>90880341
Anon... What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>90880341
>Guardian is a Cyclops
>Yet he clearly has two eyes.
>>
>>90879105
Those things are blue furred, not blue skinned.
The guardian is also wearing red specs. His eyes are obscured.
Above all the guardian has FOUR fingers and a thumb, those things all have THREE fingers and a thumb.
>>
>>90879802
>Genndy said the Guardian will be acknowledged
source
>>
>>90881029
Live Q & A before the first ep was streamed, fool.
>>
>>90880951
I dont think that anon is saying that is HIM.

Maybe they are related creatures, maybe he turned into a bunch of monsters to fight, who knows?
>>
>>90879105
>aku destoyed the portal and shattered the guardian into tiny mini guardians
or
>the guardian ran away with the portal because he didn't want to pay life-support to his 500 ex-wives.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.