[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /co/ think of SuperMansion?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (938KB, 1050x590px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
938KB, 1050x590px
What does /co/ think of SuperMansion?
>>
>>90877630

I wanna fuck the cat
>>
I think the show's good.
>>
good
>>
>>90877661
I think everyone does.
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1440x1080px
So who is the best and why is it Titanium Rex?
>>
File: 300px-Heresy_vein-popping.png (106KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Heresy_vein-popping.png
106KB, 300x300px
>>90877886
so every one a furry?!?
>>
I like a lot
>>
>>90877630
I enjoy it usually get most of my laughs from American Ranger.
>>
>>90878165
What kind of fag doesn't want some Cooch?
>>
Haven't watched it but it beats having another yearly round of robot chicken commercials.
>>
>>90878214
It's a shitton better than Robot Chicken is these days. I remember watching the first episode of season five and realizing it was over.
>>
It's pretty vulgar, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but a show that relies on that type doesn't do much for rewatch value. But it has its moments and I understand most of the references and it's not like I have better things to do with my time
>>
I totally forgot TItan Maximum existed until they started playing it after this.
>>
Prefered TItan Maximum
>>
>>90878202
it a cat not a human!!!
>>
>>90878954
A cat is fine too.
>>
File: ubermansion1-610x343.jpg (21KB, 610x343px) Image search: [Google]
ubermansion1-610x343.jpg
21KB, 610x343px
>>90879036
Are you fucking my cat?!
>>
The animation is good for what it is, and some of the voice work is top-notch, but almost all of the characters are unlikeable and feel like shitty retreads of a "Robot Chicken" sketch. Shit, I would prefer to watch "Robot Chicken" instead of this, and I cannot stand "Robot Chicken" these days.
>>
>>90878310

>It's pretty vulgar, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but a show that relies on that type doesn't do much for rewatch value.

To wit: "Superjail". Oh suuuuuuuuuuuure, the carnage that comes with tons of prisoners dying during an episode is fun the first couple of times you see it, but when it happens every episode, and those episodes are rerun constantly, it becomes boring as fuck. This is why the restraint of "Samurai Jack" Season Five is so important - rather than trying to constantly bombard you with images of Jack slicing off heads left and right like he came from a 1970s Shaw Brothers film that got a bad dub and a seven-word title in the United States, "Jack" uses violence in small doses so that the violence remains shocking. What the fuck good does it do to show people getting dismembered and disemboweled and decapitated in one episode if you plan to show it all over again over the next nine episodes, hmmm, "Metalocalypse"?
>>
My favorite character is Jewbot

Zeb Wells has a voice I can laugh at just because of how awkwardly naive it sounded
>>
>>90877886

I am a furry and no, I do not want to fuck the cat.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.