[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Shows that deserved everything, and got nothing.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: motorcity.jpg (91KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
motorcity.jpg
91KB, 360x270px
ITT: Shows that deserved everything, and got nothing.
>>
>>90874315
Great visuals but lame storytelling.
>>
My little sister was in love with Texas.

Now she's married and moved away. Where did the time go?
>>
>>90874315
What really sucks is, if it had come out a few years later, it would be a smash hit.

It had to deal with the pressure of Disney pinning all their hopes for XD on it.
>>
>>90874386
This.

It could've been something great if it had better storytelling and wasn't released on XD.
>>
>>90874315
this and tron

what the fuck disney
>>
I saw part of an ep. Couldn't finish because my dog did a bm on the capret.
>>
>>90874315
Seriously, how did this not end up with a toyline?

Like, even if it was just fucking Hotwheels, the show was MADE for toys.
>>
>>90876975
Disney has a policy where sows only get toys after season one.

It's backfired more often than not.
>>
>>90874315
Would have rather had Megas XLR season 3.
>>
File: 1393617189806.jpg (151KB, 1900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1393617189806.jpg
151KB, 1900x900px
>>90874315
It was actually good and deserved at least another season.

Same with Green Lantern.
>>
>>90877239

It was nothing but Batman bitching like a petulant child and getting people killed. It was not a good show and the only redeeming quality was Katana snark
>>
File: MoralOrelTitle.jpg (8KB, 307x230px) Image search: [Google]
MoralOrelTitle.jpg
8KB, 307x230px
>>
Remember when Marvel finally had the Justice League and they pissed it away for a shitty movie tie in?

I understand why Spectacular Spider-man got canned, I don't like it but I understand it. This was just straight up unforgiveable though
>>
>>90877323
>TFW in a perfect world, Wolverine and the X-Men and EMH would've had a crossover
it hurts
>>
>>90877239
>>90877323
Tfw you realize we could've had a golden age of action cartoons.
>>
>>90877277
What a waste of dubs.

>>90877351
That was never in the works. They toyed with the idea, but once WatX got canned, they gave up on it. You can see this in EMH with Nick Fury with the wrong eyepatch position and Wendigo being a mythical beast instead of a super soldier serum experiment.
>>
>>90877447
>Caring about dubs.

It was a shitty show with the shittiest version of Batman we got, it wasn't cut down it was mercy killed
>>
File: Harvey's show gets cancelled.jpg (41KB, 580x432px) Image search: [Google]
Harvey's show gets cancelled.jpg
41KB, 580x432px
>>
>>90877277
>>90877477
Kek confirms that Batman show was shit. Praise Kek!
>>
>>90877311
This

Literally just one or two more seasons could have really rounded it out.

But no, we got stuff like Mr. Fucking Pickles

Fuck Mike Lazzo
>>
>>90877806
Once again.

>Caring about dubs.

Back to /pol/ with you.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.