[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he a good Robin? I vote yes.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Batman-Forever-9.jpg (75KB, 960x1412px) Image search: [Google]
Batman-Forever-9.jpg
75KB, 960x1412px
Was he a good Robin?

I vote yes.
>>
At the very least I have to respect their commitment to putting Robin in a Batman movie and giving him a fairly accurate costume.

You don't see shit like that any more.
>>
>>90873604
>You don't see shit like that any more.

They literally just did it in Lego Batman this year
>>
>>90873843
Lego Batman is a cartoon, so it's obviously not what's he's talking about.
People keep bringing up Lego Batman for reason and it's getting old.
If I see one more "Lego Batman is the best DC film in 100 years" thread, i'm gonna blow up a hospital.
>>
yeah, I don't think you can have a good Batman story without a Robin
>>
>>90873604
agreed, even if you couldn't really see it in the lighting of that movie
hell i like the costume designs of all the live action batmangs except the last one, and at least that one gets props for resembling the comics somewhat with the lighter gray bits.
but the buzz cut was a major turnoff. if your hair's like that you might as well wear a cowl
>>90873843
>accurate
robin doesn't have a body made of cylinders and rectangular prisms. i think that trumps getting the approximate colors of the costume right, printed onto that bizarre body
why the fuck are there lego movies and games. i don't get it. in my day you had legos OF movies.
>>
>>90874164
>If I see one more "Lego Batman is the best DC film in 100 years" thread,

but it's true

>>90874782
They do make sets too. Also it's hypercrisis as fuck in execution.
>>
HOLY RUSTED METAL BATMAN
>>
>>90873541
I don't remember hating him

Honestly I doubt we'll get a good live-action Robin origin story anytime soon unless they age up Tim Drake
>>
File: ugh.png (119KB, 421x404px) Image search: [Google]
ugh.png
119KB, 421x404px
>>90875052
>but it's true
I was going to write 20 years with the disclaimer
>inb4 that's true
but I decided to write 100 instead and trust that I wouldn't get a shitpost for a reply.

Grow up and kill yourself.
>>
>>90873541
yes

this was one of those movies that i had on VHS as a kid that i just rewatched a shit load

i always wanted to be him i felt like he was the cool younger kid so i would self insert into him

explains my fetish for wanting to be fucked by a sexy vine plant i guess
>>
>>90873541
Didn't he wear a Nightwing costume in the second movie?
>>
File: 1234444.jpg (227KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1234444.jpg
227KB, 1600x900px
>>90875312
Looks like. Have to admit I don't remember lots from batman and robin, this was the MR freeze one right? I didn't see this as much.

Did they cal him nightwing in it?
>>
>>90875516
That color scheme is pretty fucking sexy honestly.
>>
>>90873541
No but he did make me realize I was gay, and that counts for something
>>
>>90875516
>>90875556
Get rid of the silver thong and its bretty good
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.