[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marvel's Iron Fist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Iron.jpg (6KB, 295x171px) Image search: [Google]
Iron.jpg
6KB, 295x171px
Iron Fist using his Iron Fist compilation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjSJPBqRbvI
>>
>>90869135
Is this for the entire show? There's only 3 minutes of use? If that's the case, jesus christ.
>>
>>90869294
he does absolutely nothing of importance with it. It's more like a crutch than a weapon
dare devil could have done everything he did in this show and much more easily
>>
>>90869135
For supposed business experts, the people in the meeting regarding the leishmaniasis medication do not know how to sell the profit margin to Danny. Not one of them brought up the fact that (at least some) of the money made in profit there could be reinvested into further research for cures to additional diseases, or be used to balance books on net negative ventures which help people, or even be donated to charitable organizations (which would be written off on their taxes, but he doesn't need to know that). Fucking hell, guys.
>>
>>90869294

Yea it is used less then once an episode, and most of the time it's for trivial stuff
>>
okay, so I watched the show, and I have to ask.

at the end, why would Joy want to kill Danny at all? through out the entire show she grew closer and closer to him, he saved her life multiple times, proved himself to be a caring and thoughtful person, and she personally stuck up for him.

it comes to light that Danny's parents are killed by her dad, her dad also sets up many bad things for Danny, and so does her own brother.

but at the end, she's fully on board to kill him.

what a weird character turn, for a character who is so full of empathy through out the show for various people/things, and then wanting to murder one of the nicer people she's known.
>>
>>90869135
all the Netflix shows were mistakes
they're embarrassed of the properties and make shows for "mature" people who hate comic books
>>
>>90869818

Did Joy want to kill Danny? I watched the show maybe I wasn't paying enough attentiion at the end
>>
>>90869135
>One good moment
>What should be the coolest thing in the show makes me not want to watch the show

The fucking Ultimate Spider-Man Danny was better than this and he was Michelangelo
>>
>>90869969
the ENDING SCENE is Daxos proposing to her to kill Danny because him coming back made her life rough, and her final line is "i'm listening" as in, she actually wants to kill him.

its a very weird heel turn
>>
>>90870101

Yea that's weird
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.