[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get It Off Your Chest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: BsN1f70CAAADi7X.jpg (86KB, 600x927px) Image search: [Google]
BsN1f70CAAADi7X.jpg
86KB, 600x927px
Batgirl's 2014 redesign is genuinely the sexiest Babs has ever looked.
>>
File: 137593505136.jpg (14KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
137593505136.jpg
14KB, 240x320px
>>90868461
>That Tumblr nose
>>
File: tumblr_nik4vuy8IE1tgo8o0o1_540.jpg (245KB, 520x648px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nik4vuy8IE1tgo8o0o1_540.jpg
245KB, 520x648px
>>90868497
Shit, didn't see that in the thumbnail. You're kinda right there. Here's a better pic.
>>
Would you fuck Babs so hard that you break her spine and she falsely blames The Joker?
>>
File: 1473790078495.gif (52KB, 420x600px) Image search: [Google]
1473790078495.gif
52KB, 420x600px
It all depends on what you mean by "sexy."

It's definitely a great costume, and probably her best costume from a design standpoint.

On the other hand, it tends to downplay her tits and ass, so from a certain perspective it's unsexy.
>>
>>90868461
That design is more fitting to Steph than Babs
>>
>>90868461

Probably because she was never sexy to begin with.
>>
I don't think Babs has ever looked sexy so it's a low bar you're attempting to beat.

Steph was Batgirl for like only a year and she was definitely sexier than Babs from that first cover alone. Dat sassy smirk.
>>
>>90868461
Yeah, the costumes cool, almost makes me want to read the book.
Almost. I'm not going to read that shit.
>>
>>90868461
Neck your dick. You have the worst taste on this site.
>>
>>90868613
Sometimes subtle tits and ass are best tits and ass
>>
The Babs costume is mostly bad because it looks like something for a young character. You'd expect an actual teenage Batgirl to wear it not a grown woman. Looks even worse in stuff like Birds of Prey when she's standing next to other women meant to be close to the same age as her. Works for the idea of Batgirl but not Barbara Gordon past the age of adolescence.
>>
>>90869065
This is just one more reason why reverting Babs back to Batgirl was a mistake.

She needs to be Oracle again. She doesn't need to be in a wheelchair, but she needs to get back to being the Shadow Broker of the cape community.
>>
File: nTytl4F.png (24KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
nTytl4F.png
24KB, 300x225px
>>90868461
I like his dcshg design.
>>
>>90869281
Part of it is the fault of how they did the reboot. If they had just deaged her and started her from day 0 it could have worked, but they kept the Batbooks similar in progression so it wasn't going to happen.

She's kind of stuck in the same ghetto as Peter Parker right now. Adult acting like a fucking child because the people in charge can't get over what they grew up with and do what's best for the character.
>>
>>90869510
I assumed she WAS being deaged, and when I found out she wasn't I was very confused. They certainly draw and write her like a teenager.

Maybe they should have her fall in a Lazarus Pit?
>>
>>90868461
Corset and pants motif.

Lots of fun to remove.
>>
>>90868461
People who say LoK doesn't have good fight scenes/no traditional stylings don't actually study fight choreography or martial arts.
>>
Year One will always be my favorite batgirl look.
>>
>>90870167
It's great. It's probably the best comic book story ever told about a Batgirl, ANY Batgirl. It's pretty much all Babs has, but it's a lot better than nothing.
>>
>>90870060
I've never seen that complaint, but the show doesn't have any likeable characters.
>>
>>90868461
It's only been two and a half years and the Burnside outfit is already looking outdated.
>>
>>90873078
It's because rebirth brought back simple costumes without a bunch of needless lines or armor so Babs looks like an overdesigned mess next to them.
>>
>>90871256
>It's probably the best comic book story ever told about a Batgirl, ANY Batgirl

Now don't say things that aren't true anon.
>>
>>90873280
It started looking outdated before Rebirth tbf

The problem with trying to make trendy stuff is it's gets bad after 1-2 years
Hell sometimes not even that long if they try to catch the trend right before it's over

Good thing is in another 10-20 years it'll be in again
Like 90s Superboy
>>
I wish they had kept X-23s look from Evolution in the comics. Her design in the show was neat, and she actually kind of resembled Logan. Nowadays, her design is very uninspired, unnecessarily sexual and if it weren't for her claws you wouldn't even be able to tell that she was related to wolverine at all.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.