[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not just nuts and bolts anymore.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1483.png (41KB, 280x157px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1483.png
41KB, 280x157px
Anyone else catch that episode of Samurai Jack last night? I loved it.
>>
>>90866703
no one else saw it besides you OP
>>
>>90866703
>Gee look at all these Samurai Jack threads. I wonder if anyone saw the new episode,
>>
>>90866818
Really makes one think.
>>
Samurai Jack? Didn't that show stop airing like 10 years ago?
>>
Where can you watch it in the UK?
>>
>>90866857
We've gone back. Back to the past. You're a faggot
>>
>>90866896
kisscartoons
>>
File: Samurai Quack.jpg (13KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Samurai Quack.jpg
13KB, 400x300px
>>90866703
Don't you guys mean Samurai Quack? It was a cool episode but I don't understand why all of a sudden everybody's gotten obsessed with it and starting posting art with a similar style. Geeze, louise, it was just a 11 minute gag short.
>>
File: ACHOO.png (2MB, 2560x1436px) Image search: [Google]
ACHOO.png
2MB, 2560x1436px
>>90867009
What can I say? I'm a sucker for Achoo.
>>
>that scene in the tomb
He was almost pissing himself. First time I saw him like that. It's like watching your father, the one you think is unbreakable, suddenly have a breakdown and cry, and show weakness.

I mean he's had very low moments before, of all kinds. But never like this...
>>
finally caught up. /co/ didn't tell me it was back! now for the second episode they dont seem to be able to shut up about it. can't blame them, that black and white fight sequence was amazing
okay so.. this is rad, but I have two pretty big questions:
how do we reconcile this 'not aging' thing with Morpheus' vision of an aged greystache Jack who would finally be ready to use that portal? I assume Aku didn't break THAT one.
and how'd he get his boots back after the masked girls Charlie Brown'd him? He seemed to lose them again pretty quickly after that but then his vest grew back

also who would build a sammy davis junior robot?
>>
>>90868255
>how do we reconcile this 'not aging' thing with Morpheus' vision of an aged greystache Jack who would finally be ready to use that portal?

Jack can still grow facial hair, so it might be able to be greyed by stress.

>how'd he get his boots back after the masked girls Charlie Brown'd him?

Likely just an animation error.

>who would build a sammy davis junior robot?

Probably the same scientist who decided to give a robot the capacity to feel emotion.
>>
>>90871028
>Stress
.... huh. that would explain the additional eye wrinkles and the sunken cheeks of 300!Jack too. okay, I'm appeased

i mean at the end of that episode his entire beard looked gray for a second
>>
Reminder that the girls back was against the wall so Jack had to slash her neck instead of chopping it off.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.