[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zebra Girl Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

No Monster Under The Bed this week due to "family issues" but here is Zebra Girl instead.

Is this cheesecake?
>>
>>90856189
No, it's not. Joe triggered a bunch of Tumblrinas for the "bigger boobs" thing a few weeks ago and made the customary ritual apology for transgressing against progressive ideology in the following week's post. I wouldn't count on Zebra Girl being cheesecake-y in the future.
>>
>>90856189
>>90856574
>I want to ______ da bunny
>>
>>90856189
So can Bob the vampire no longer fly if he has no limbs?
>>
>>90856189
Oh, Betty...
>>
>>90856189
Notice Betty cutting the cop's walkie talkie in panel 5
>>
>>90857696
He can't fly because he is impaled on a tree branch.
>>90859829
Nice Catch.
>>
>>90860215
>He can't fly because he is impaled on a tree branch.

Oh yeah missed that
>>
Jesus I haven't read this since I was in middle school I should catch up.
>>
>>90861507

You should! A ton of stuff has happened, the art is really, really good now and there's been tons of interesting character development.

also boobs
>>
>>90856574
>Joe triggered a bunch of Tumblrinas for the "bigger boobs" thing a few weeks ago and made the customary ritual apology for transgressing
I'm glad he's at least not backing down and sticking to his original plan of making the cheesecake canonical somehow.
I think he just underestimated how overly sensitive Tumblrinas are about people liking tits.
>>
>>90863507

I was a little worried about that because comments are a new thing and I thought Joe might not be used to having all this feedback but the dude is a grown up. With this genre of tumbrlina you just sort of make the usual placating noises and carry on, unless you're a card carrying /polack with a red cap, which is not Joe by any stretch of the imagination
>>
>>90856189
I love when mundane people from a perceived mundane setting get mixed up in the supernatural bullshit going on in the background.
Maybe Suzy'll finally get to see Jen again.
>>
>>90856574
>>90863507
Normal people are way less sensitive to politically-correct bitchfits than your typical 4chan user. You make the politician's apology and then you continue doing whatever you were doing.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.