[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else excited for this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: datjungmov.png (443KB, 587x479px) Image search: [Google]
datjungmov.png
443KB, 587x479px
Anyone else excited for this?
>>
>>90833324
If Bartlett's running the whole thing, his crew better not fuck this up.
>>
>>90833419
OG voice cast
>>
>>90833324
uhh me
>>
My favorite character was intentionally written out of the movie, so I couldn't give a shit about it now.
>>
>>90840015
Which character was that?
>>
File: Parentsday06.jpg (254KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
Parentsday06.jpg
254KB, 768x576px
>>90833324
Me. Just wondering what the explanation will be for his missing parents.
>>
>>90840802
they fucking died SON
>>
>>90833491
Did Abner gain a thousand pounds or what
>>
>>90840179

Lila. Bartlett didn't want any hint of a love triangle in the movie, even though that was already resolved within the show, so he wrote her out to appease the butthurt fans who don't like that her existence jeopardizes their OTP.
>>
>>90840015
Who?
>>
>>90833491
>OG voice cast

Can they do it? They're all old. Helga's VA must be a mom by now.

Maybe it would be better if the characters were and in real time to match.
>>
Not in the slightest. And I loved the original show.
>>
>>90841090
you're kidding, right? he's already tiny for a pig. 1000 pounds would be a normal fullsized eatin' hog, the kind you never see in cartoons.
>>
>>90841137
>Lila

Ah, a waifufaggot. Everybody carry on.
>>
>>90842989
Yes, do carry on, everyone. I didn't mean to start a panic.
>>
>>90841781
I didn't ask that to know how many pounds an actual, real life pig is, anon.

I'm asking if Abner in the cartoon Hey Arnold gained a thousand pounds since the show ended.
>>
>>90833324
I have been waiting for TEN FUCKING YEARS.
I am BEYOND hype.
>>
>>90833491
Arnold was recast. Don't know about the others.
>>
So who's doing the animation? I can't imagine it'll be traditional cel animation like the show.
>>
>>90840802
Crashed had amnesia but then still married each other and had a son
>>
>>90851529
Why recast did he get too old?
>>
>>90841137
Her voice wasn't interested in coming back and Bartlett couldn't find a proper place for her in the plot of the movie
>>
>>90840987
This
>>
File: Gwenpool_43_1.png (194KB, 637x483px) Image search: [Google]
Gwenpool_43_1.png
194KB, 637x483px
>>90833324
eh
I don't remember the show all that much, though I did enjoy it as a kid.
I remember it having a lot of retarded/non-functional morals that I took too seriously.
>>
>>90833324
There was a time I was excited for a PPG reboot
>>
I'm really excited, Craig Bartlett seems to really know what he/the fans want. It's gonna be really good.
>>
this is like
15 years too late
>>
>>90856607
The ratings are amazing and kids today actually like Arnold.
>>
>>90851585
The show switched to digital ink in paint for the last several years of it's run...

>>90851529
All the kids were recast pretty much except for Helga, a couple other girls, and Harold. They're too old to do the voices and Arnold had like 5 different VAs over the course of the run anyway. He's being voiced by the kid that played Don Draper's son in Mad Men.
>>
>>90841470
Francesca Smith can still do the voice perfectly. Also Dan Castallaneta said that Grandpa Phil is his favorite character he's ever voiced and he'd love to do it again.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.