[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REBOOT/REIMAGINE MLAATR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: X-J_10.jpg (216KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
X-J_10.jpg
216KB, 1366x768px
>You have 100% creative freedom
>MUST be animated but in any style you want
>Can be set in any time period/genre (i.e. steampunk) you want
>Jenny should be involved in some way but she doesn't have to be the main character
>>
It will be a spin off
>Tuck has grown up and now runs his own tech lab/company
>He and his colleagues are mad scientist and crazy engineers
>most adventures about trying to sell weird products to public,damage control of experimentation and survive corporate espionage
>Jenny sometimes comes to visits
>>
>>90831022
its set in ancient Mesopotamia and jenny is a reawakened battle golem left over from an antediluvian advanced civilization. she has to fend off the ancient aliens who wiped out her creators before she was finished, plus the occasional mythological monster.

it's animated by CyberConnect2
>>
>>90831022
Oooh good thread, I am going to write a post and then.....

>she doesn't have to be the main character

bye
>>
Jenny was dealing with teen drama during a serious invasion and Mrs. Wakeman temporarily shut down her free will to make sure she got the job done.
This horrified Jenny so much she severed connections, both socially and mechanically, escaped, and became a Protoman-esque wanderer.

She helps XJ-10, who is completely autonomous but not as powerful as a result of the doctor's regret, mysteriously from the shadows.
>>
>>90831022
Jenny is a sexbot and its about the misadventures of a sexbot trying both to please its master(sheldon), and saving the world
>>
>>90831022
Le bump
>>
>>90833287
Retard.

>>90833543
Interesting. Would be best if played for laughs tho.
>>
>>90833470
That sounds pretty good, actually.
>>
>>90831022
OK, let me try:
>Animated in Flash, but try to make some expressions exaggerated to put more life in them
>XJ9 is either kidnapped by mysterious forces or dies a fake death, leaving her to wander what her place in the world truly is
>Set 5 years after Jenny's disappearance
>XJ10 is born as the new protector of the world; designed to be a young adult instead of a teenage girl, approx. 20 years old
>Dr. Wakeman gets a mysterious message hinting that Jenny might be alive
>Brad, Tuck, and Sheldon all join the Wakemans in the journey to find Jenny
>>
File: Android Elona.jpg (215KB, 840x525px) Image search: [Google]
Android Elona.jpg
215KB, 840x525px
>>90831022
>100% creative freedom.
Kay.

>Animated in any style you want.
Pic related style.

>Time period
Futuristic, clean green world with people and machine intermingled with each other.

Jenny, XJ9 is an old model of robots who awakens in the hands of a young roboticist/historian, his android maid, and his younger brother with no clear memories of how she ended up in some ruins.

They spend 10-12 episodes uncovering the secrets to an ancient war between Robots and Humans that has been lost to history by digging into ruins illegally, and accidentally revives a cult of Robots lead by a masked robot by the name A2.

A2 wants a Robo Revolution to overthrow human society to free oppressed Robots from the shackles of their creators, humans and wants to create a unified consciousness/system for robots with them as the dominant personality.

A2 did nuffin wrong, but he was incorrect about human kind co-existing with robots.
>>
File: 1489859330216.jpg (443KB, 638x800px) Image search: [Google]
1489859330216.jpg
443KB, 638x800px
>>90831022
Ok have my fanfic/autism
Story set somewhere around 1910, A gigant struckture lands in poland, turns out its some kind of autonomus cluster robot factory with self-consciousness called Xeno-1. Governments trade land and resources for robot labor force from the factory.
It causes a tech-boom like never before seen, the world basicly has 80s tech-level with robots produced by the cluster factory working for the humans.
Ms. Wakeman finds out that the robots also are self-conscious but have a kill-swiched build by Xeno-1. She trys to free them from factory influence.
It fails spectaculary and causes the cluster factory to order all robots to go on strike, killing the world economy in process. Threatened, humanity attacks Xeno-1, which strikes back and declares war on humanity.
Wakeman freed one robot from its kill-switch and was free to do what ever it likes.It said it wants to free all robots from tyranny so with the help of miss Wakeman she becomes Xeno-Jäger Null, XJ0.
In the series she fights Xeno-1 creations (Villain of the week style) to shut down Xeno-1 and to free all robots from its grasp.
>>
XJ9 has her final battle with Vexus. Before XJ9 blows the final strike Vexus, Vexus twores a portal in time, a flings her into the Future.

Now the robot seeks to return to the past and undo the future that is Vexus.
>>
I'm not a waifufag because I like XJ9 the best, but It feels like there can be some more ideas for episodes if they incoporate her sisters, instead of leaving them in the basement.

Maybe XJ9 can get a brother. JX-10 who knows what they can do with the show desu.
>>
>>90831022
Xj9 will always be a teen right?

What about years past and all her friends have family now but she still a teen...on teen things. So now she has to grow or some bullshit
>>
>>90831022
inb4 black jenny fags ruins the thread
>>
>>90831022
>Nora Wakeman gets married
>Finds out she can't coneive
>lives with husband until his death
>deep depression and sadness
>lightbulb! build a robot surrogate for a child!
>works on xjs 1-8, but not satisfied with them.
>builds xj9, names her Jenny.
>five years later
>jenny in high school. accepted because robots are common place(takes place in roughly same time period as original show)
>cluster show up, demands Earth surrender
>Nora reveals to Jenny her extra abilities
>Jenny fights Cluster
>Cluster vow to take over Earth in massive genocidal war
>Queen Vexus orders subordinates to assimilate Jenny to their ranks
>Series is mixture of slice of life with episode arcs that involve battles with the Cluster
>Oh, and Jenny has a brother too
>>
>>90831022
make it like megaman, because capcom wont give us megaman someone might as well steal the themes that were so good about the backstory
>xj-1 through 8 are the first robot masters
>xj-9 is rock
>they are all siblings but the 1-8 get stolen and corrupted
>xj-9 defeats them and the family is restored
>more robot master shit comes out

something like the characterizations in super adventure rock man
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBs6kTUDZ2A
>>
>>90853675
I never heard of such hearsay until you decided to come here and risk summoning them
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.