[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember when hollywood celebrities made frequent cameos in cartoons?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_inline_mx9c6mvr5I1rjm3a5.png (373KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mx9c6mvr5I1rjm3a5.png
373KB, 500x375px
Remember when hollywood celebrities made frequent cameos in cartoons?
>>
>>90819815
>Val Kilmer
>Micheal Keaton
>Jack Nicholson
>Whoopi Goldberg
>Alfred Hitchcock
>Marlon Brando

Don't know the others.
>>
>>90819956
>Val Kilmer
No?
And you don't recognize Jerry Lewis, Bob Hope, William Shatner or David Letterman?
>>
>>90819956
Bob Hope, Jerry Lewis & William Shatner

Don't recognize far left, the woman or the guy behind Brando & Hope.
>>
>>90819956
Jerry Lewis
Bob Hope
Shatner
Alfred Htichcock
David Letterman
>>
I think the blonde is either Dolly Parton or Farrah Fawcett
>>
>>90819815
This is why I hated animaniacs.
Fucking hated live action shit that wasn't Power rangers or Godzilla, I didn't want to be reminded of that crap in my cartoons. Especially not a bunch of old/dead celebrities that had't been relevant in decades.
>>
>>90819815
>cameo
Cameo would imply that the actor was involved. This is more like parody.
>>
File: fuck.png (106KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
106KB, 200x200px
>>90820064
I was the same way.

Was obsessed with dinosaurs, but I hated Jurassic Park because the entire concept of dinosaurs + people existing at the same time in any way shape or form always seemed completely retarded. And the dinosaurs were just portrayed as monsters.
>>
I miss those days.
>>
>>90820064
>>90820165
Same here but my reason was I never knew who or what any of the people or movies they were referencing all the time which made most of the jokes fly constantly over my head as a kid. Took me a decade or 2 to finally get the jokes in animaniacs but it sure as hell wasn't worth the wait.
>>
>>90819956
>>90819983
>>90820016
None of you know Milton Berle?
>>
None of you underage faggots recognized [sp]Freakazoid[/sp]?
>>
>>90819815
Damn. Almost every real person pictured there is dead.
>>
>>90819815
>>90821870
I guess he made that movie deal then
>>
>>90820165

>I hated Jurassic Park because the entire concept of dinosaurs + people existing at the same time in any way shape or form always seemed completely retarded.

>fine with adventures of talking dinosaurs

Did you ever get treatment for your condition or did you stay a fucking retard?
>>
>>90819815
yes and I hated it. Every time they did that it was like they didn't need to add a joke
Finger prints was the only exception I remember
>>
cartoonists today wouldn't be able to do it without getting political

so pass
>>
>>90819983
Shatner was a manlet?
>>
>>90821932
No they aren't. Only 4 of them are dead.
>>
>>90823064
apparently he's around 5'8"-5'10"
>>
Where's Christopher Walken? I wanted to say hi to him!
>>
>>90821646
I know him but I didn't recognize him in the image.
>>
>>90819815
But Family Guy's still airing.
>>
>>90823230
And Hitchcock died before Animaniacs even started.
>>
>>90823447

No one...ever says 'hi' to me...
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.