[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The plastic tips on the ends of shoelaces are called aglets.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: Schwarzwald03.jpg (14KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
Schwarzwald03.jpg
14KB, 480x320px
The plastic tips on the ends of shoelaces are called aglets. Their true purpose is sinister.
>>
Woa nelly
>>
Their true purpose is 5% increased Movement Speed.
>>
>>90816390
My God, I'm a tomato!
>>
File: tumblr_nhafexkYfr1rvce3mo1_500.jpg (34KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhafexkYfr1rvce3mo1_500.jpg
34KB, 500x375px
>>90816434
>>
File: Ghost Conspiracy.jpg (125KB, 874x724px) Image search: [Google]
Ghost Conspiracy.jpg
125KB, 874x724px
>>90816390
>>
>>90816782
Well, he is right. Stark was part in the Illuminati.

Ghost (we never learn his real name) has an axe to grind with modern corporate greed and, in particular, the military industrial complex. He's like that crazy conspiracy theorist who thinks that GE is building spy satellites to control you through the fillings in your teeth. Given the world he lives in, however, that's not actually crazy.

In the Marvel universe, you've got the military industrial complex building giant robots to kill their own citizens for being genetically different, experimenting on people to try to make super soldiers, and actively engaging in corporate espionage to steal technologies from one company to give them to other, less scrupulous ones. The Red Skull managed to get himself into a position of power in the United States government using the ridiculously obvious name Dell Rusk. Shapeshifting aliens have stolen and replaced major players in every field from government to corporate to superpowered heroes and villains. Tony Stark built a satellite that literally made everyone on Earth forget he was Iron Man. Ghost isn't crazy for believing that the powerful people, and in particular the corporations, are out to get him and the rest of humanity; he's arguably one of the few sane people in the Marvel universe when it comes to his beliefs.
>>
>>90816826
Yet he had no issues working with Osborn, who is basically schizophrenic Tony Stark in a Halloween costume.
>>
File: Ghost1.jpg (250KB, 728x817px) Image search: [Google]
Ghost1.jpg
250KB, 728x817px
>>90816961
>>
File: Ghost 3.jpg (294KB, 1029x683px) Image search: [Google]
Ghost 3.jpg
294KB, 1029x683px
>>90816972
To elaborate
>>
>>90816390
cool
>>
>>90816390
What are you wearing?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.