[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Iron Fist NETFLIX Talkback Thread #3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 549
Thread images: 55

File: IMG_5098.jpg (94KB, 754x749px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5098.jpg
94KB, 754x749px
Muscle Danny edition
>>
Damn, this show is okay but Harold is a great character
>>
I think it wasn't the best netflix show but it's one of the most consistent. It didn't have that big plunge in quality in the second half like JJ, DDs2, or Cage.
>>
I still don't get how or even why Claire's hospital covered up The Hand attack.
>>
>>90816147
This, oh my god. I wanted to like LC but dropped it at episode 5 it was so tedious. And I would have dropped DD S2 in the final stretch if I weren't already so invested in the characters and was rewarded with the occasional fantastic kingpin/punisher moments.

Currently on episode 9 of IF and I'm more invested with every episode, this episode's beginning really caught me off guard in a great way.
>>
DD S1>DD S2 = IF>LC>JJ
>>
>>90816147
That was what I noticed. I expected a huge plot change around episode 10 but it was one long story.
>>
Daredevil > Luke Cage > Jessica Jones > Iron Fist
>>
>>90816230
It helped a lot, I think, that they set up Howard for the long term with The Hand as immediate foes, and then tied the two together well.

I had some doubts about the show because at first it seemed like the crash was an actual accident, removing Iron Fist's revenge motive which was a major part of his character. Then it came back to it in a different way that still worked out pretty well.
>>
the show was okay, one positive i can think of is its consistent quality, while this quality is simply being average. I felt DD S1 was a 10/10 show from episode 1 to episode 13, where as IF S1 is a 7/10 show from start to finish.

but you really gotta be harsh on the show for not having any crazy kung fu action or special effects, the craziest things you see is jumping over a car or blowing up a door, nothing else.

it was nice to see the actor of Faramir in the show and he provides the two funniest and most exploitaiton scenes in the show, but even his story arc just ends, like, he just had to be done by the end of this season.

its ok, the production value is good (cmon its filmed in new york) but yeah, we need better choreography, better action and better cutting.
>>
>>90816239
Luke Cage is a piece of shit but at least it had some good actors. JJ and IF are painful to watch.
>>
File: Hail Hydra.jpg (78KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
Hail Hydra.jpg
78KB, 1000x500px
>>90816157
They did it, because The Hand is the Street Level/Netflix equivalent of HYDRA.
Everyone's part of The Hand. Even people who aren't.
Especially people who aren't.
>>
>>90816227
I can dig it. Punisher of course becoming top dog once it airs.
>>
Woof, I just watched episode one and if feels VERY slow. The show is too straight forward and there's not enough characters for an entire hour. Like, the first episode was just Danny Rand, the two business people, the hobo, Colleen Wing and the villain, and the entire time was them going "Danny Rand?"

We did not need a scene where the girl witnessed Danny jump the taxi then go to Ward and explain the entire Taxi scene to him. Like, that's PAINFULLY slow. This show is really repetitive with its conversations.
>>
>>90816338
I believe that is the one fault of not having the 42 minute limiter. Writers don't tighten things up as much as they should.
>>
>>90816338
>the first episode was just Danny Rand, the two business people, the hobo, Colleen Wing, Colleen Wing's tight butt and the villain
ftfy
>>
Do we see a dragon?
>>
>>90816043
>Danny
Looks more like Bob Ross to me
>>
Post pics of Colleen's tight butt
>>
File: Defenders-EW-Danny-and-Colleen.jpg (882KB, 2700x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Defenders-EW-Danny-and-Colleen.jpg
882KB, 2700x1800px
Reminder that Defenders is gonna do IF better than IF

>>90816397
We see its eyes
>>
>>90816417
It's the muscles, right?
>>
>>90816417
Happy little Chi.
>>
>>90816439
That haircut is already solving a huge problem for me

and it's probably short like that to fit under the mask
>>
>>90816427
>LC had Misty's tits
>IF had Colleen's ass
What did the other two have? There's nothing even remotely attractive about Jessica and DD's drawing a blank.
>>
File: iron fister.jpg (46KB, 600x350px)
iron fister.jpg
46KB, 600x350px
I think the fights would have been better if they had Danny wear his cowl-cloth thing. That way a stuntman can take over when he fights. The fights are very underwhelming for a character that's supposed to focus on martial arts.
>>
>>90816630
Not only that, it'd cut down on the times when you can see the stuntman's face when they do use one.
>>
>>90816667
Oh, yeah, Jeri. Almost forgot her, which was weird considering she was one of the better parts of that show.
>>
File: IMG_5097.jpg (274KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5097.jpg
274KB, 1280x720px
>>90816625
Deborah Ann Woll is like one of the prettiest chicks I've seen so it had that going for it.
>>
>>90816678
Oh shit you're right, Jeri and her fiance were bangin
>>
>>90816688
Oh. Turns out I don't know actresses' names at all. Whoops.

I dunno. She is pretty as fuck but the body isn't entirely there. And she shot Wesley.
>>
>>90816688
No.
>>
>>90816630
I'm aure he'll have something by Defenders to round out the cast's aesthetic and make DD stick out less like a sore thumb
>>
>>90816695
Fair points
>>
>Danny autisticly rolls his chair round to sit by Joy
kek
>>
File: 11.jpg (3MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
3MB, 1988x3056px
Are there no women in MCU K'un Lun? Davos was thirsty as shit.
>>
>Ward explicitly says the pricing can fund new research
>BUT DA DRUGS SHOULD BE SOLD AT $5
God damn it Danny
>>
>someone comes from K'un Lun
>people immediately ask if they have an Iron Fist

RACIST!!!
>>
>>90816043
>>90816043
If only the actor was actually this hot
Sigh
>>
>>90816775
He's getting there. Hopefully he's leaner by S2
>>90816439
>>
>>90816754
Yeah it was interesting how they included some ethical quandaries that were multifaceted like that one, i'm sure it was intentional to play up Danny's naiveté and ignorance while getting you to sympathize with the Meachums but ultimately endearing the viewer to Danny. Good shit
>>
>>90816754
Ward was stealing from Rand Enterprises the entire time. He doesn't have a leg to stand on.
>>
>>90816790
kek this is high tier shitposting
>>
File: Emma is CraXy.jpg (910KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Emma is CraXy.jpg
910KB, 1988x3056px
>that Hand School for Wayward Youngsters

Was that a jab at the X-Men?
>>
Daaaaaaaamn

Episode 10 shit is getting crazy
>>
I'm really debating on watching the show. So far the reaction from a lot of viewers, fans and critics tells me that this isn't a good show or a very enjoyable show by any means. I'm the kind of guy who would find pleasure in destroying every argument from rabid fanboys who think this is the best thing ever and fuck sjws IF the show fails to entertain me on right level but I don't know if I actually want to do that.
>>
>>90816630
>>90816655
>>90816710
The show's fights should have been a bit faster (as in, with quicker strikes) and louder impact effects.
>>
>>90816836
Episode 10 sucked ass.
>>
>>90816824
Why?
>>
>>90816846
Mind explaining a little more than that
>>
>>90816841
Stop being an autistic, just watch the first episode and decide for yourself if you want to continue it or not.
>>
Tell me why didn't retarded showrunners give the character his costume if actor can't actually into martial arts. Like nigga, did you learn nothing from Daredevil? Cox doesn't have to know fuck all about action, he's just a good actor and rest is left to stuntmen.
>>
Does Daredevil show up at all? I'm at episode 6 and it feels like, from a plot point of view, DD should be there (at least, more so than luke cage in JJ).
>>
>episode 4
>this info dump because they couldn't afford to shoot
God damn this show needs a better director and budget
>>
>>90816900
Seriously, at least the mask
>>
File: Black Mirror Christmas Special.jpg (296KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
Black Mirror Christmas Special.jpg
296KB, 1024x724px
I think I figured out why the Meachums subplot feels oddly situated in the show even though it's not done badly (it's well acted and directed).

If you removed the Hand and stitched it together with a few added dialogue bits grafted on to fill out some plot holes, it could have been its own story because it's that big; Joy, Ward, and Harold have enough chemistry and character to supply all the necessary narrative machinery. A kind of more grounded Cryptkeeper or Black Mirror episode about a CEO who finds a way to cheat death thanks to some form of tech or mysticism that requires him to die first, trying to keep running his company through surveillance and thorough control of his neglected son while hiding himself away only for the MacGuffin that keeps bringing him back to life making him more and more unhinged with each use.

Same with Colleen's whole dojo master discovers the larger charity organization she's a part of is a front for terrorists, infiltrators, and saboteurs. The Dark Side of Honor, Discipline, and Loyalty.
>>
How does Claire even manage to leave the house? She can't go a month without meeting some crazy adventurer or vigilante.
>>
>>90816880
It's an overall consensus that first 2 episodes are piece of shit so it wouldn't actually work now, would it? It sounds like a show that I would either have to power through or shouldn't even waste a second on. I'm just debating if putting down autistic fanboys into the first is worth it for me to power through this.
>>
File: I came here to laugh at you.jpg (47KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
I came here to laugh at you.jpg
47KB, 640x480px
>>90816933
>it's well acted
>>
>>90816907
>expecting interconnectivity
>in Marlel television
Anon, you already know the answer.
>>
>>90816946
Not him, but I like Harold and Ward
>>
God the shows soundtrack is so mid 00's it hurts.

Couldn't they have done something like this (skip to 1:15 if you can't be bothered)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PCdGwViVMM

Or just something to ignore that wasn't a shitty pendulum rip-off complimented by occasional rap.
>>
>>90816935
It's just shitty bait to trick people into wasting their time
>Oh anon, it only gets good halfway through the season
>Yes anon, the first season wasn't very good but by the second season it gets great
etc
The first episode alone tells you all you need to know: bad acting, bad fight scenes, boring corporate plot.
>>
>>90816955
Because you have no standards.
>>
>>90816976
The problem is so simple, these fucking faggots signed a 13 episode deal in the very beginning without having any idea of what to actually do with 13 episodes. It's to be expected that writing would end up going full retard. They should honestly do the first two introductory episodes, then take the episodic formula and then just wrap up the plot in the last half. At least that way it wouldn't have horrible pacing issues and plot going retarded for the sake of stretching shit out.
>>
>get Iron Fist in costume
>It's not Danny, just whoever came after Orson

I don't know how I feel about this.
>>
>all these scenes with Claire could have easily been Misty
Thanks Luke Cage
>>
>>90816988
Not that guy but you're a huge faggot

You ought to be able to enjoy an actor for what they bring to a role not just for how technically proficient they are. The acting isn't great but yeah certain actors in this show do a great job bringing their character to life at least
>>
>>90817046
Her curls would have made Danny's curls look bad!
>>
>>90817060
Existing makes Danny's curls look bad.
>>
File: 9.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>not wanting to see the Thunderer naked

Danny and Davos are fags.
>>
>>90817079
that's his dad, dude
>>
>>90817076
Nope
>>90816439
>>
>>90817092
Fair enough. Existing at medium length.
>>
>Colleen got Anakin'd by most of her students

Has this ever happened before in a /co/ thing? Like, a master who was betrayed by pretty much all of their apprentices?
>>
>>90817131
She deserved it though.
>>
>>90816625
Every time Elektra spoke my dick responded powerfully. Her arc may not have been the greatest but the actress played Femme Fatale to a T

and in JJ, Trish was a cutie
>>
Davos should have been in this show since episode 3 or 4. The overall quality shot way up after he arrived.
>>
>Claire not just saying "Hey, I've got a friend who can help with the Hand"
>>
Please tell me Davos doesn't die and at worst loses his hand
>>
>>90816688
I love her cause she is a big /tg/ nerd. She made everyone in the cast D&D characters based on them. Charlie Cox was a Paladin cause she said he was the kindest person she ever met
>>
>Tomboy Honeypots

The Hand is more insidious than I could have ever imagined. This is way beyond even Hydra.
>>
>killing a dude for not being able to beat the Iron Fist
You'll run out of henchmen if you do that
>>
>>90816988
Harold is very interesting. Ward is a fucking dick and I hate him, but I like the dynamic he brings, cause without him Joy wouldn't be interesting at all.
>>
>>90817197
>Jessica Jones going up against the drunken master guy
>sees him drink
>"Amateur."
>drinks all the bottles behind him, drinks the bottle he's holding, then flicks him through the door
>"I like this kind of Kung-Fu"
>>
>>90817236
>Ward is a fucking dick and I hate him,
Delet this. Ward's me chum.
>>
>>90817206
Oh FUCK that's cute. I love it when a girl has hobbies/interestsf
>>
>>90817223
He also stabbed the super heroin chemist.
>>
>>90817249
I doubt he reported that bit

But maybe
>>
>>90817223
lol yeah i thought the same thing. Considering he was able to go toe to toe with him they should have promoted him and paired him with an extra guy. Oh well, bad guy shit

>>90817236
>>90817242
Ward is a very well done 'shitty person' character, he's even sympathetic
>>
>>90816625
Daredevil has Karen Paige, who I think is the cutest of the Marvel Netflix girls at least.
>>
>>90817270
He's like a Patrick Bateman who's crazy funny in a different way.
>>
>>90817186
I wonder how many Black Skies an Iron Fist could take on before succumbing to their budget cut superpowers.
>>
So were the bottomless pit and Black Sky hand projects supervised by Madame Gao specifically or just the Hand in general? Where do we stand on those at the moment?
>>
>>90816625
Hey. Colleen had nice tits too.
>>
>Fastest donkey cart
>>
File: Ox_Cart_Dealer_Suzuki.jpg (369KB, 747x1109px) Image search: [Google]
Ox_Cart_Dealer_Suzuki.jpg
369KB, 747x1109px
>>90817327
Those donkeys are probably magic maybe.

And underground cart racing ain't no joke.
>>
File: Woolie.png (258KB, 500x304px) Image search: [Google]
Woolie.png
258KB, 500x304px
>Coleens hard nips in the same scene as Claire in booty shorts while they're both sweaty
>>
>>90817392
what was with Claire being so nosy all of a sudden. Was she just bored? cause previously she mostly wanted to keep to herself? Is she getting past that phase?

I'm just at episode 5, so questions are retoracle cause I'm not looking for spoilers. Just found that scene really weird and kinda funny.
>>
>>90817413
Somebody pointed out that Claire could have easily been replaced by Misty and it makes sense
>>
>>90816239
Jessica Jones is BLACKED: The Series
>>
>>90817424
But Misty isn't a doctor so that wouldn't make sense.
>>
>>90816934
She's the healslut. Gotta have the healslut. Also she fucked or tried to fuck every one of them, so she's also just a slut.
>>
>Ward just flipping off the whole room
That was pretty good
>>
>>90817413
>cause previously she mostly wanted to keep to herself

She decided the opposite in Luke Cage and thinks someone should help superheroes.
>>
>>90817433
So it should be higher?
>>
>>90817454
You could easily replace any time they needed a nurse with them needing a detective instead.
Instead of them needing someone to care for stabbed guy, they could need someone to help find his daughter.
Instead of someone who knows how to use truth serum, they could have needed someone who can properly interrogate someone without using drugs.
>>
>>90817467
No, it was not funny.
>>
Why does Danny not use the Iron Fist more? He could defeat most of his enemies pretty damn easily if he did, all those punches would guarantee him victory.
>>
So is the Bride of the Nine Spiders not one of the Immortal Weapons in this continuity?
>>
>>90817503
not that anon, but I thought it was. I would have done the same thing
>>
>>90817542
yes, she's in The Immortal Iron Fist
>>
>>90817545
>not that anon
very believable
im convinced
>>
>>90817529
because it takes a lot of his chi energy to use for one thing, and because having a special power to automatically win every fight is not entertaining for another. See: Miles Morales as Spider-Man.
>>
>>90817545
>I would have done the same thing
That's what makes it so cringey.
>>
>>90817503
I found it funny because it was yet another example of how pathetic Ward is.
>>
>>90817610
>>90817566
If it's a reaction, what's the problem? Are people always supposed to be funny or cool?
>>
>We can't call the police because reasons
They're not even trying
>>
>start out thinking Joy is sympathetic and Ward's a dick
>episode 3: Joy's a twat too
>later realize Ward's a pretty decent guy after all
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>90817467

Might be the one scene from him I actually liked

Why is everyone called ward such an unredeemable ass hole?
>>
>>90817654
The Monopoly scene was really over the top.
>>
>>90817642
Anon, how they hell are police supposed to deal with heroin shipments coming in via the pier? Much less do you really expect cops to believe that criminals in New York of all places are using the docks to bring in drugs? And even if they did what experience would police have in dealing with that kind of situation?
>>
>>90817642
It wasn't illegal.
>>
>>90817662
Everyone's an asshole when they're kids.
>>
File: 1423794367055.png (670KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1423794367055.png
670KB, 1920x1080px
Just finished it. Loved Iron Fist growing up. I always liked his powers and costume. Shame I never saw those in the show. The fight scenes felt on par with Arrow. I think there was more tai chi than fight scenes. I think there were more scenes spent in an office than fight scenes. The writing was pretty awful and any character with lines that wasn't a main character was awful. For training for fifteen years and supposedly being a human weapon and training under mythical monks dude gets hit a shit ton. I feel like they couldn't decide whether to make him a rich playboy or a monk so they just kind of did both. Also what the hell was Harold's bed? I thought it was for his immortality, do rich people just prefer criogenic chambers to sleep in I don't get it. I'm so disappointed in this show even though I put myself through the whole thing. I found more things to like in the new Fantastic 4 movie honestly and it didn't waste as much of my time. I'm excited to see him in heroes for hire or defenders or whatever the joined series is going to be, but man... it was watchable but just bad with no pay off. Joy was hot though... so that was cool.

Also when did Ward get the heroin patch that he used?

Seriously though what's with Harold's bed?
>>
>>90817726
>Also when did Ward get the heroin patch that he used?

Come on, anon, they showed it like three times. You rushed the series and weren't paying attention.
>>
>>90816043
Watch it and can say it's not bad but not good. It's ok. Better then LC and JJ.

So for me it looks like this

DD s1> DD s2> IF >> LC >JJ
>>
5/10 its okay

6/10 during the fight trials and China stuff

Harold, Ward and Colleen saved the show
>>
>>90817763
PS: It has a lot of potential. Hope if season 2 happens it will get better.
>>
>>90817610
so what if it's cringy? Do you think you don't do cringy things on a daily basis. I'm aware enough to know I say and do some really cringe shit every fucking day. It makes the character believable
>>
>>90817654

Throwing Danny off a Building didn't help either

Why did episode 7 click so much with every one?

It was frankly the only episode whose ending I hated
>>
>>90816397
you see bad cg red eyes for a brief moment... I'm not joking
>>
>>90817763
JJ > DD > IF >LC

I just don't understand black 'urban' culture and don't like rap. So I only ever liked cottonmouth, and the smooth jazz/blues music was great but everything else was blah. It just wasn't for me.
>>
>>90817308
Probably a different Hand faction. There's clearly multiple groups acting independently and vieing for overall control of the group. Gao was focused on the heroin distribution.
>>
>You dishonor yourself by fighting for money!
>fights for money herself
wew
>>
>>90817840
that's kind of the point
>>
>>90817649

If you had told me after episode 1 that I would wind up thinking Ward was one of the better characters of the show, I would have laughed in your face.

I think he just wound up being so pathetic and so obviously a victim of paternal abuse and manipulation that it became difficult to hate him for being an asshole, especially when there were so many worse assholes that had actually done awful shit compared to his more mundane scummy business practices.
>>
>>90817840
Keep watching
>>
So, uh, where is the research money for those drugs going to come from if they're selling the drug at cost?
>>
>>90817873
>more mundane scummy business practices

It's easy to forget he tried to have Danny killed three times, put him in a mental hospital and wanted to lobotomize him, kicked him off of a building, pointed a gun at his head and lied about whether he could recall bullying Danny as a kid
>>
>>90817882
heroine
>>
>>90817882
The assistants' dental plans
>>
>>90817760
They showed a dime bag of heroin over and over again... when did he get a patch?
>>
>>90817900

Yeah, but he failed at literally everything he attempted one way or another. It's hard for me to hate someone that's so bad at being bad.
>>
how did Danny get a license? He drove twice in his life....does NY just give out drivers licenses to anyone who walks in?
>>
>that broken katana kick

Colleen is officially best girl.
>>
>>90816117
>Harold is a great character

Harold and Ward, who are basically villains, given the spotlight is a weird highlight of the series.
>>
>>90817990
He didn't. He tells Davos that he thinks he's allowed to drive without one because he's rich.
>>
>>90817413
She just wanted to mooch off of Colleen's rich not-boyfriend. She even took a bunch of their food before she left. Then she immediately regrets it after Danny comes to her for the Nigh Nurse special.
>>
>>90818024
He's not wrong.
>>
>>90817990
>does NY just give out drivers licenses to anyone who walks in?

Yes.
>>
Only 4 eps in but I'm finding this show a very mediocre "ok" I wouldn't have watched past episode 1 if the IF name wasn't attached. I found it to be incredibly boring. It's just dissapointing how wring this show is, how it completely blows any of the creative potential of the property.
>>
File: Iron Fist.jpg (128KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Iron Fist.jpg
128KB, 1280x720px
POLL: http://www.strawpoll.me/12555637

So that we can know
>>
File: IMG_0224.jpg (16KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0224.jpg
16KB, 214x317px
[spoiler > "I-I'm sorry sir" [/spoiler]
>>
File: dsa.png (450KB, 467x571px) Image search: [Google]
dsa.png
450KB, 467x571px
>>90817726
Seriously what's with the bed... am I the only one addressing this?
>>
>>90818062
I chose 6 because I put myself through a lot of terrible media... at least it was about a Marvel character.
>>
>>90817726
>Seriously though what's with Harold's bed?

He believes sleeping in an oxygen tent gives him sexual powers.
>>
File: scoop.jpg (5KB, 274x200px) Image search: [Google]
scoop.jpg
5KB, 274x200px
>>90818070

You fucked up.
>>
File: 1489750295053.png (124KB, 500x474px) Image search: [Google]
1489750295053.png
124KB, 500x474px
> everyone thought Shulao wasn't a dragon

LOL
>>
>>90816739
Had Danny plowed that boipussy he'd probably have a loyal cute femboy companion.

Such a shame.
>>
>>90818070
Poor anorectic Fitz.
>>
>>90818277
fuck off fag
>>
>>90816988
>calling david wenham a bad actor

fuck you m8
>>
>>90817039
I thought it was orson and they just moved him to WW2
>>
>>90818277
That's a girl, baby.
>>
Hopefully with how the first season ended, there will be less corporate if Iron Fist gets a Season 2.
>>
>>90818342
corporate disappeared compeltely once harold became a 2.0 zombie

i liked the corporate stuff anyway
>>
Do hire do we feel shit Danny as a character?

I feel like he was nice and distinct from the other defenders, and did a good job being both endearing and also not infuriating to watch.
>>
>>90818382
>Do hire do we feel shit Danny as a character?
You what?
>>
>>90818382

His whole spastic anger issue screen-warping thing got kinda tiresome, but otherwise he was okay.
>>
>>90818406
>>90818382
*How do we feel about

goddamn swype
>>
>>90818382
I liked how he was the Black-and-White opposite of the Punisher. Like Frank, he believed that there's good and there's bad, but because he believes the world is inherently good, there are no gray areas in between.

The corruption angle was also an interesting arc that kind of got lost in the shuffle of the Meachums and Colleen's b-stories. Danny's very different from the earnest idealist from the first two episodes and his growing realization of how crummy he's treated everyone from Davos to Joy in his selfish quest to find himself was also cathartic to watch.
>>
>>90816630
The biggest weakness of the show imo is the guy playing Danny Rand never once comes across as a martial arts master.
>>
I'm on episode 4, actually really like it. But I think it's because my expectations were so low because of the reviews.

If they do a season 2 they need a better choreographer.
>>
That FF costume is bretty gud at least
>>
File: Daredevil-Season-1-Costume.jpg (11KB, 400x503px) Image search: [Google]
Daredevil-Season-1-Costume.jpg
11KB, 400x503px
>>90816630
I mean. It wouldn't be such a stretch. Matt was basically wearing his costume in season 1 of Daredevil. It'd be better for stealth than the hoodie he kept wearing.
>>
>>90816630
This + the monastery robes (maybe a bit more form-fitting) would've been more than enough.
>>
Shame Agent Carter got cancelled. Given the timeframe of her adventures, she could have crossed paths with Iron Fist 1948.
>>
>>90818542
I kinda miss the S1 costume. I like doing it.
>>
So what's the checklist now for Defenders?

>Jessica flying on camera
>Danny costume
>Heroes for Hire HQ
>>
>>90818542
The cowl worked for Matt because he's blind.
>>
>>90817433
According to porn sites, that's America's second biggest fetish behind relatives fucking, so I guess JJ succeeded in appealing to it's target demographic?
>>
>>90816147
The only weak thing was Bakuto who just sort of came out of nowhere but at least he was tied into the business with The Hand so it wasn't as bullshit as whatever the bad guy in LC was called at the end.

I didn't get the same fatigue I got watching JJ or DD S2
>>
>>90818587
I only liked it after he added the white handwraps.
>>
File: 1487730800670.jpg (32KB, 324x490px) Image search: [Google]
1487730800670.jpg
32KB, 324x490px
> Jessicas named omitted from everything

??
>>
>>90818598
>Punisher can't get a shot
>Danny superhero bluetooth radios him to shoot at his hand
>Frank shrugs and does it
>Danny uses the Iron Fist to deflect it at the bad guy or at the plot target
>>
>>90817610
"It's not good if there isn't a zany one-liner involved."
>>
>>90818490
Probably because Robert Downey jr is more of a martial artist than he is. This scrub has NO training. I think the only qualifications for this role were "Dorky-looking white male". This is just the gender-switched version of the "Lets cast a photogenic white person as a martial artist" we've been seeing since martial arts tv shows were a thing.
>>
>>90818490
you faggots wouldn't think he was the "right Iron Fist" unless they replaced the actor with stop motion paper comic cutouts of Danny
>>
File: 1438063262258.png (232KB, 1175x1046px) Image search: [Google]
1438063262258.png
232KB, 1175x1046px
>>90817649
I was actually disappointed when Ward killed his dad because I was digging his whole abused son thing and was sad that they were turning him into a straight up bad guy.

Glad I was wrong
>>
>>90818070
He had it coming.
What kind of dick asks for fucking vanilla ice cream after your boss went through the trouble of getting you a bunch of weird designer flavors?
>>
>>90817649
>>later realize Ward's a pretty decent guy after all

imagine being this guy
>>
>>90816625
>There's nothing even remotely attractive about Jessica
She's a thin, pale, brunette with serious emotional damage, anon. Do you even Goth chicks??
>>
>>90818821
>thin
Some prefer thicc.
>>
>>90818658
Nobody really had any idea what was going on with Jessica Jones, right? It was mostly covered up for various reasons due to the whole mind control aspect freaking out everyone involved.

Meanwhile Mat has already become batman the devil of hell's kitchen and been so for a while and Luke had a ton of public shit going on including a very public beatdown of his arch nemesis
>>90818810
Wards scummy but the dude had to deal with some fucked up shit so its hard to blame him too much and he was decent to Danny at the end so eh
>>
Will this show be the ultimate normie redpill?

>better than JJ and Cage
>HURR HE'S WHITE AND DOESN'T FIGHT CRIME 0/10
>>
>>90818075
I can't be the only one...
>>
>>90818807
I enjoyed his death too. But more because I hate the "groveling underling" archetype. Pathetic little worm got what he deserved.
>>
>>90818761
Kek.
>>
I hope Danny's hands actually ignite in chi-fire in Defenders.
>>
>>90818898
Nah i'm liberal as fuck but there wasn't anything racist at all in Ironfist unless you're a retard that thinks 'non-asian doing an asian fighting style = racist'
>>
>Jessica Jones reference
I didn't see it coming, but it kind of made me smile. Subtle, but it worked.
>>
>>90817027
>these fucking faggots signed a 13 episode deal in the very beginning without having any idea of what to actually do with 13 episodes
Which is really an impressive level of incompetence given that this has been an issue for every single series so far ( and seems to have been getting progressively WORSE as they go on ).

I don't understand why they haven't brought in some people from the UK where they do shorter seasons as a standard; because something like Luther on BBC does considerably more with literally HALF the number of episodes than Luke Cage did.
>>
>>90818490
>>90818725
>>90818761
He only had 3 fucken weeks to train
>>
>>90817683
I don't know why this made me laugh so hard.
>>
File: 1430190120275-0.jpg (61KB, 514x549px) Image search: [Google]
1430190120275-0.jpg
61KB, 514x549px
>Stated reason for not putting Danny in costume is because he had no reason to hide his identity.
>Newly "resurrected" billionaire and majority stockholder of the company that bears his name has no reason to hide his identity when running around New York as a kung fu vigilante.
>>
What Iron Fist comics should I read?
Immortal and Living Weapon are the only two that I know about.
>>
>>90819051
Danny clearly didn't give a shit about the company or its public image
>>
>>90819012
Yeah, that really excuses not hiring a real martial artist. In america, WHITE martial artists outnumber asians. It's like...hmmm, they chose this dork as a favor, or they really didn't give a shit about this series from the get-go. Fuck off with that bullshit.
>>
>>90819062
H4H
>>
>It's a Coleen wears tight, low-cut white tank top episode
:D
>It's a raining episode, but she wears a thick black hoodie instead.
D:
>>
>>90819062
The first run is really good

Marvel premiere 15-25

Better yet Ill dump my recs

1/2
>>
>>90819112
>>90819062
2/2
>>
>>90819067

Danny was kind of an absolute selfish little shit to be entirely honest.
>>
>>90818898
I still think Cage was better, the garbage final episodes don't really kill the show for me
>>
>>90819074
Probably hired him because they liked his audition senpai, acting is important too
>>
this thread is a lie joy isn't hot you're all gay as fuck
>>
>>90816739
Danny and Dobby talked about trying to spy on the village girls bathing, so I guess there was
>>
At what episode do the Dragon eyes show up?

Did I miss it?
>>
>>90819201
Final episode
>>
File: 8.jpg (1MB, 1988x1481px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
1MB, 1988x1481px
>>90819051
Iron Fist 1948 is in costume.

Which just raises further questions

>>90819112
As dark as TLW got, the humor bits were really well done.
>>
>Drunken fist fight
>Snowing
>But the weather is sunny
>>
>>90819213
Ah, I'm still on the previous one, then. There was one where the cave featured a ton, so I thought I missed it in that one.
>>
>>90819219
kek, I forgot about all the humour in living weapon
>>
>>90819228
your point being?
>>
Just finished it.

Started out slow, everyone was a cunt, fights were disappointing, I am so sick of Claire and as much as I liked Harold he didn't really feel like a fitting final boss after Gao and Bokito.

Once it built up after the first few episodes, shit stayed enjoyable to the end, though. Ward and Harold saved it all.
>>
>>90816043
I'm on Episode 9 and I'm confused why Danny is some merciful angel with the Hand. Why doesn't he DESTROY the Goa?
>>
>>90817793
>you see bad cg red eyes for a brief moment
Did they even bother with cgi? Because they looked about on par with Spot The Dragon from The Munsters to me.
>>
File: 1480959110551.jpg (43KB, 640x627px) Image search: [Google]
1480959110551.jpg
43KB, 640x627px
>>90819136
Yeah but to be honest I kind of felt like that was suppose to be the point. He fucked over not only Joy and Ward but his entire people when he jacked their special sacred power they use to defend themselves from their sworn enemy and then just fucking left out of nowhere to deal with his own petty shit instead of doing his fucking job. I wasn't buying Clares or Dannys retarded 'you can do more good out here!' logic when Danny literally stole their shit and ran.

At least it seems like he'll have to deal with consequences of that next season.
>>
File: brenda and danny.jpg (3MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
brenda and danny.jpg
3MB, 1988x3056px
>>90819239
Not to mention Danny's more jovial aspects shining through the gloom every now and then.
>>
>>90819270
I agree on the spoiler part, It seems like with every marvel netflix show the end doesn't feel like an end, I mean sure there's a resolution but it's not the real end, which happens around 10 11 or 12, though I wanted Harold to be good, I liked him aswell, too bad for him, Also fucking joy, why would she ever do that? Dobby is retarded
>>
>>90819346
Next season, or Defenders, which is up next
>>
>>90819169
dat colleen tho
>>
>>90819349
's kind of a shame he's so super serious here. Guess that's just a thing with Netflix.
>>
>>90819150
>acting is important too
>kid has the charisma and acting chops of an over cooked dumpling
Confirmed for not have bothered to watch the fucking show. Opinion discarded.
>>
>>90819270
Harold would have been fine if it hadn't become a fist fight in the end and instead the finale was like a break in or something. Harold shouldn't have been a physical threat at all and should just have been done at that point
>>
>>90819497
He was nice at the start. HIs scene with Jeri was pretty fun as was his reveal that he bought Colleen's building so she doesn't have to worry about paying rent.
>>
>>90819499
nope I watched all 13 eps thought he was great

But according to your logic I'm now a fucking mongoloid retard instead of someone with a different opinion so lets just end this here
>>
File: team captain america.png (497KB, 961x696px) Image search: [Google]
team captain america.png
497KB, 961x696px
>>90819346
I liked how he looked like he'd be the aw shucks Steve Rogers/Superman of the Defenders, but he wound up being the worst hero among the four due to his lack of restraint and foresight.
>>
>>90819580
>well *I* liked it!
>Shut up shut up shut up!
You have to be 18+ to post here, kiddo.
>>
>>90816043
i want joy to drug my drink and play with my penis as i pass out while ward watches
>>
File: bengrimm1126L.jpg (755KB, 800x1716px) Image search: [Google]
bengrimm1126L.jpg
755KB, 800x1716px
>Cage=The Thing
>Daredevil=Invisible Woman
>Danny=Human Torch
>Jessica Jones=Mr. Fantastic

Sound about right?
>>
File: 1485836765996.png (48KB, 400x389px) Image search: [Google]
1485836765996.png
48KB, 400x389px
>>90819697
>Daredevil=Invisible Woman
>Jessica Jones=Mr. Fantastic
>>
Something has been bugging me.
If Colleen's dojo was a secret Hand training/indoctrination site, how was it so financially unstable? And how could Danny just buy it without finding out that it had ties to the Hand?
>>
>Zombie Meachum
This is hilarious.
>>
>>90819736
Stealth, man. Matt's way more stealthy than Jessica.

Plus, Jessica's asshole's pretty flexible right now from getting BLACKED there so much.
>>
>>90819736
Iunno mate, Charlie Cox got a better ass than Kristen Ritter. Also you just know they'll have Jessica be the leader of the Defenders.
>>
>Ward is a massive cunt but sort of tries to do the right thing
>Joy Is a good person but then flips and will probably help Davos and Gao
cool
>>
At the end of the first season of The Defenders Danny Rand and Luke Cage will enter into a homoerotic relationship.
Mark my words.
>>
>>90819748
If I understood what was going on correctly then everything dealing with Colleen was literally a giant trap by the Hand right down to her meeting him for the first time and her perceived finical troubles so that he could waltz in and be the hero by saving her.

Also I just now realize what that part in one of the first few eps where she had her students try and ambush her was about. Of course that was shady as fuck at the time but I just dismissed it as some weird writing thing
>>
>>90819816
That liver shit was some A-grade super villainy.
>>
>the "my kid has cancer!!" woman was deliberately exploiting Danny
>he's literally named Rand
wow, subtle
>>
>>90819861
Yeah that was really fucking shady and i'm surprised that we never really saw Joy go that dark again
>>
>>90819864
And her lawyer was video taping the entire incident.

It was a damned if you do/don't moment for Danny. If he brushes her off, he'll look like an asshole. If he doesn't, score, we can filch his company for money!
>>
Is new Ward a reincarnated AoS Ward?
>>
>>90819963
Unless reincarnation plays weirdly with time, doesn't match up.
>>
Poor Kyle
RIP you little vanilla boy
>>
>Stein, Frank N
kek
>>
>>90819998
I liked how shocked Harold was after that, showing he wasn't a villain so much as just really fucked up because the reviving. Then that all goes out of the window when he admits he was an asshole even before he had cancer.
>>
>>90819963
He's an alternate Ward, like Dio and Diego Brando from JoJo
They're the same, but different
>>
>>90819890
The Blackmail bit was kind of on par.
>>
DD S1 > DD S2 > LC > JJ >> IF

Say what you want but Iron Fist's final episode was painfully bad. And I'm not just talking about the horrendous ground pound or the CGI dragon eyes.

Oh and rand enterprises stuff is not interesting. At all. Jessica Jones might have had some real low points but it never made me feel as bored as I did watching IF episode 2. The only saving grace was Harold and Ward's actors doing a good job with what they were given.
>>
>>90819784
I'M RAAAAND
>>
On episode 3, is danny so unchill in the comics? I was expecting zen master
>>
Rip Big Al

He could find anything except love.
>>
File: 12monkeys.jpg (19KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
12monkeys.jpg
19KB, 400x225px
They introduced the history of the Iron Fist and the concept of warrior monks to the viewers as a rant from Danny in a mental hospital in episode 2. Why is this show so embarrassed by what the Iron Fist actually is?
>>
>>90816043
I'm interested...
I'm ep3 but... good God this is lazy fights
So slow and just.... poor
Does it get better
>>
Are the Meachums supposed to be the Trumps?
>>
>>90820289
At the start and during stressful times like in The Living Weapon, yeah, Danny can lose control. He's a Weapon for a reason, you gotta point him the right direction

>>90820436
It's not, they just don't have any money at all to do anything interesting with the mythos. Christ, even the snowdrift and plane scenes look like trash because they can't afford to build sets or do good green screen
>>
>>90820289
He abandoned his post as defender of K'un L'un so he could go on a revenge quest to kill Harold. He didn't really become zen until after he had finally gotten over his need for revenge.
>>
>If you kill him then you'll become just like him
>which is why I have to kill him for you
kek
>>
File: 1488510146151.jpg (124KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488510146151.jpg
124KB, 640x480px
>getting his wound stapled
>says oh god
>not oh buddha
>which is something actual buddhists do

this show is ass for many reasons, but it's lack of small details is the worst offense
still better than dd season 2, jj, and luke cage tho
and that really says something about the quality of these shows
>>
Why do they keep going back to the boardroom?
Why do they keep showing the boardroom?
Why are they trying to put danny in the boardroom?

Where are the ninjas?
>>
>>90820580
NO MONEY
O

M
O
N
E
Y

FIRE THE KIKE
>>
what the fuck? is Wing supposed to be part of the Hand in the comics?
>>
>>90820580
I don't know how far you are but I'll just tell you now there are more ninjas in DD S2's second half then the entirety of Iron Fist
>>
>>90820580
>Where are the ninjas?

SAID NOBODY EVER
>>
i turned it off when Danny was in the Hospital and the doctor believes who he is and then like an idiot Danny starts talking about Kung Lung
>>
>>90820580
DD S2 and IF got their scripts switched round at some point
>>
Where is the green lighting in the show?
Luke Cages apartment had the yellow
Daredevil had several red lit rooms and fight scenes
Jessica Jones had purple effects here and there
>>
>>90820455
That's impossible, Harold and Joy are attractive.
>>
>>90820697
dude this show can barley string together a plot for a single episode, why do you think someone even thought of color design or lighting? look at the opening credits it's all grey tones.
>>
File: 1489009825410.gif (987KB, 450x191px) Image search: [Google]
1489009825410.gif
987KB, 450x191px
>refers to The Avengers movie as "the incident"

don't be coy about this shit

just fucking say it

say that a wormhole opened over Manhattan and there was a genuine alien invasion
>>
>>90820841
They just call it 9/11 irl, not "that time the Sandpigs flew"
>>
>>90820697

I didn't notice any lighting but there were some instances such as the ceramic bowl Danny made for Joy as a child being green and yellow, also Danny's robe when he is shown on the mountaintop is also green and yellow
>>
>>90820697
Subtlety and nuance. Anything distintly associated with danny/iron fist had the green/yellow motif.

His monk's uniform during flashbacks, the evidence of Danny's identity that had his fingerprint was a green/yellow ceramic pot. The walls of the psych eval center was a subdued green.

The yellow is also subdued inside rand enterprises and other locations.

It's rarely the green/yellow together like a yin/yang.
>>
>>90820580
>>90820841
blame Perlmutter
>>
>colleen wants danny out but they start sparring instead
SEXUUUUAAAAAAAAAAALLLL TENSIOOOOOOON
>>
>>90820911

I don't remember which show it was, maybe it was Agents of SHIELD or Daredevil, but somebody called it the Battle of New York at one point, which I think was fitting as historic battles often have a name more descriptive and specific than "the incident"
>>
The asian mentor talking to danny has got to be the most african american sounding asian of all time
>>
>>90820962
Fair enough.

I dunno, it doesn't bother me as it fits the tone. I just wish they weren't trying to be all out in the open AND underground at the same time. It's weird.
>>
I can't believe RZA directed the best episode in this fucking show
>>
>>90821001

the RZA sharp like a razor
>>
Whats with the belts the students were wearing in the martial arts class. They were all the way down to their knees
>>
File: ок.jpg (7KB, 249x202px) Image search: [Google]
ок.jpg
7KB, 249x202px
>>90821001
>Good director agreed to work on a good show for fat paycheck
Such a mystery.
>>
>>90821076

In martial arts your belt represents your skill level

I don't even do karate and I know this
>>
>>90821108
I wouldn't call RZA a particular good director and i wouldn't call Iron Fist a particularly good show.
>>
>>90816227
DD S1 > DD S2 = IF > Agents of Shield S2-4 > JJ > Agents of Shield S 1 > LC
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (55KB, 425x285px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
55KB, 425x285px
>come home
>find your doorway is now a Buddhist shrine
Wat do?
>>
>>90821138
I would.
>>
>>90821001
he should have directed the whole thing, seems like he understood that everyone wanted to see crazy kung-fu shit instead of corporate politics.

i agree with >>90821138, mostly because he just hasn't done that much directing as far as I know, but something like IF is more in his wheelhouse than anything else
>>
>>90818277
I fucking new you guys would react this way about Davos
>>
I don't know how to feel about this show

ALL I KNOW is that it's not the worst netflix show, that's for fucking sure.
>>
>>90821215
Kill infidels in the name of Allah.
>>
>>90821258
Would you say Man With the Iron Fist is a great movie?

But thats basically the only thing he is directed.
>>
>>90821001
Especially after how bad Man with the Iron Fists 2 was.
>>
>>90821143
I feel like DDS2 needs to be separated into two parts, because the first part is great, while the second part just sucks fucking ass
>>
>>90821277
But they cast a white guy as the lead in a kung fu movie.
>>
>>90821297
You can do that to almost every Netflix (even outside Marvel) show, though.
>>
>>90821281
>unsolicited opinions on religion
>>
>>90821290
So, are you questioning if it's great or good, make up your mind.
>>
>>90821323
Do you consider that a good movie?
>>
File: ph1noagzi4ey.jpg (279KB, 776x1150px) Image search: [Google]
ph1noagzi4ey.jpg
279KB, 776x1150px
Maybe it was silly for me to think such, but based on the heavy focus on Danny's iPod in the trailers, I thought that early 2000s, late 90s music would feature more heavily in the show. Maybe not to the extent of GotG and Quill's playlists, but of comparable amounts.
>>
>>90821297
As much shit as people give to second half, the only problem is actually Frank. He takes up too much of a damn show and stands in the way of Daredevil.

They should've done Bullseye.
>>
>>90821298
You mean like every time Keanu Reeves was cast in anything?
>>
>>90821353
Elektra was boring as shit, and the second to last episode, where they are in position to explain everything, they just throw clichê profecy mumbo-jumbo at you.

Then for some fucking reason Frank doesn't mow down the fucking ninjas with a machine gun. That still pisses me off.
>>
>>90821340
I mean, if you are in for Kung Fu fun, it's good. But it does lack things average movie goers look forward to.
>>
>>90821390
I don't know.

I said shit about RZA, but i actually like that movie, but i feel that it fails on the most important element of a Kung Fu movie.
The Kung Fu.

Much like Episode 6 of Iron Fist, Man With the Iron Fist, nails the campy, over the top, visual aspect of Kung Fu with the Colorful Whorehouse in the Movie and the Tournament of Death in the series, but it ends up failing when it comes to the fight scene.

Itsstill the best episode in the series.
>>
>>90821378
>Keanu
>white
>>
>>90816959
Wasn't that the point?
>>
Danny is the most hatable fuckin protagonist. I thought he would get better but I'm now up to where he is put back in charge of the company and I can't believe I feel bad now for the saturday morning cartoon "rules are for pussies!" villain now.
>>
>>90821136
he's talking about how long some of their belts were, like that one that black kid who was making fun of danny had.

it's not particularly weird for the kind of school that Colleen was running, though
>>
>>90821480
Well, nobody calls for recognition of people of blues, yet.
>>
>>90821480
most people consider Vin Diesel as "white". That's how it works in hollywood.
>>
>>90821389
It's obvious showrunners are just Frankwankers who wanted to pitch their husbando through Daredevil.

Only Steven S. DeKnight knew how to work on Daredevil.

It's also not unreasonable to assume they had a lot of blocks because Hand was decided to be main threat instead of just Daredevil's.

This OC Black Sky shit really irks me too, they tell about how important it is and never fucking tell us why.
>>
>>90821480
>>90821582
I have to admit i'm stumped here. What do you consider them?
>>
I just realized that I I am 4 episodes in and they haven't shown the tattoo yet.
>>
>>90821592
>Only Steven S. DeKnight knew how to work on Daredevil.
No, his episode was the worst of them all and the first season got worse as time went by.

The guy who did nail Daredevil was Goddard.

>because Hand was decided to be main threat instead of just Daredevil's.
This is also bullshit. Why the fuck is Gao part of the Hand? She's chinese, not Japanese. They could've made the same shit except instead of the Hand they were K'un Zii or whatever, and just say that they lost the tournament and got kicked out of the island forever, so they used magic to try and go back and the hand got hold of it for Daredevil.

Why the fuck would they mix Japan and China, they are very cool and distinct mythologies.
>>
>>90821624
people call them white because it's easier

They're basically multiracial. Too many ethnicities, it happens a lot in america.
>>
>>90821641
They do at the end of episode 4 IIRC.
>>
>>90821735
They got 5 minutes left.
>>
Midway through, man, I'm actually starting to feel bad for Ward.
>>
>>90821791
Him being a manchild in the perpetual shadow of his domineering father wasn't enough?
>>
>>90821806
He isn't a manchild though. He's a fairly successful businessman.
>>
>>90821651
Steven DeKnight not only worked on show's overall production, but he also wrote some of the best episodes. Like episode 8, Kingpin's origin.

Say what you will about first season, but I thought it was solid almost throughout, the only part I didn't like was death of Ben Urich who achieved fuck all in the show and even then it was confirmed to be made even before Steven came into show's production.

Last episode was solid, with Kingpin's ill intent speech and his fight against Daredevil.
>>
>>90821831
It's heavily implied that his greatest business decisions are his father's and everytime he doesn't follow what his Father says it ends up in shit.
>>
>>90821831
He's a crappy businessman though, literally every good decision he ever made was actually his Dad's.
Just look at what happens when he acts on his own. He tries to smear Danny in the press but all he does is make him look good. He refuses to settle the cancer lawsuit despite everyone on his board asking him to reconsider and makes everything worse.
>>
>>90821948
> He tries to smear Danny in the press but all he does is make him look good

I though that was intentional

Him pretending danny's a shit so that the reporter writes about danny being a good boy dindu nuffin.
>>
>>90821831
Have you seen how he reacts to any kind of pressure?
He never outgrew his father's shadow, is always seeking to make daddy happy and does not make his own decisions.
He is a man walking in shoes two sizes too large.
And his only motivations are fear and envy. He is a businessman like Paris Hilton is. Except he does not even represent himself and let the professionals do the work, he is just a sockpuppet.
Look at the depictions of him at 15 and at 30. The same petty child, just in a tailored suit.
His sister is actually doing her own thinking, by contrast.
>>
>>90821980
No, he was just trying to get his dick wet with the reporter and had drank too much in the process.
>>
>>90822071
I don't know, dad told him to take care of him. And he took care of it.
>>
>>90822071
No, he said that so Rand Enterprise could get favorable publicity.

You can even see him smiling when reading the news
>>
>that Karaoke scene
kek
>>
I clearly haven't been paying close attention. Why did Danny leave K'un Lun to begin with in this show?
>>
Has anyone else noticed Ward has his father's number saved as Stein, Frank N. ?
>>
>>90822169
yes, because it's shown multiple times and they make no effort to ever hide it
>>
>>90822160
White guilt.
>>
>>90822172
I'm not that far in, so I wouldn't know how often that's shown.
>>
Episode 6 feels like the arc of an anime.
>>
>>90822195
like every time he calls
>>
>>90822160
Hand moved into NYC and he was typecast as their America guy.

>>90822204
Again, seen one such call so far.
>>
>>90822169
Joy asks who it is at some point.
>>
>>90822160
>>90822216
Because it was his first chance to leave, he'd been stuck there for 15 years with no choice due to the door to K'un L'un only opening every 15 years
>>
>>90817706
he was also being abused by his dad, took it out on Danny
>>
>>90822145
yeah I keked too, also reminded me of Sleeping Dogs a bit
>>
>>90818070
I laughed so much at his death. He was so pathetic he deserved it.
>>
>>90821831
You can have a business sense and be a manchild.

I disagree with anons who say it was his dad who mandate all good decisions, I sincerely doubt he was giving fuck all about majority of business ideas as long as they were profitable, like, I doubt he had anything to do with pills they were going to sell for 50 bucks each until Danny told them to make them at cost.

I thought that he was torn between trying to be a successful businessman in his own right and be his dad's shadow (ironically, work in the light for him), and his dad actually tells him to do things that hurt his personal business ideas like giving Dany back his company.

I also think this was a que to us that he is still in fact childish >>90822169
>>
>>90822315
>You can have a business sense and be a manchild.
Donald Trump is living proof after all
>>
>>90822330
TOPICAL
>>
>>90822330
Oh shut the fuck up you leftist cuck.
>>
I'm sorry but the more netflix shows will continue, it will be harder for me to believe there all gonna just exist without mentioning spidey ONCE.

Before the movie, they still have an excuse. After that, fuck them. Spidey IS a street-lever superhero and has more in common with netflix characters than with avengers.

One fucking mention, one fucking mention of spidey. If the future seasons don't have, fuck the marvel KIKES. SPIDEY IS A NUMBER ONE NYC SUPERHERO. Period.
>>
>>90822424
>SPIDEY IS A NUMBER ONE NYC SUPERHERO

not in the MCUverse yet dumby
>>
>>90822380
>resorts to "cuck"

Okay angry white kid.
>>
>>90822424
>Danny gets thrown into some literally who mental hospital and not Ravencroft or something

>Multiple microphones during the press conference and not one Daily Bugle mic, or reporter

>That big ass Danny Rand: Wanted news cover didn't belong to the bugle

Honestly for some reason I feel like Sony said that whenever Marvel uses anything Spider-Man related they have to pay out the ass

was the contract ever made public?
>>
You're a cancer, Danny
>>
>>90822424
He's over in Queens. This is lower Manhattan. Spider-Man may get a headline with someone carrying a bugle paper.

But really each of the street comics are largely self contained even if they share the occasional support cast.
>>
>>90822424
Ike Perlmutter here, none of the MCU movie heroes will EVER appear in the Netflix shows, EVER. you mad you dumb fanboy? shalom bitch
>>
>>90822424
His movie takes place in DC.
>>
>>90822500
The contract is with Marvel Studios, not Marvel Television.
>>
>>90816043
why are the Hand the bad guys here? Isnt Gao Chinese and part of the Crane Mother faction?

And also what was with Danny speaking Mandarin to Wing and her saying"speak Japanese or English I Havent spoken Mandarin since I was a kid " Is a a chinnese-Japanese-american immigrant or something?

Like come on, this is bullshit. Jackie Chan adventures had a whole arc were Uncle was over his head becasue he only knew Chinese magic and the season's villains were Japanese magic based.
>>
>>90822330
I tried not to say it, but yes.
He is a fucking child and every time he tries to talks politics, he proves it.
Just look at his attempts to bully NATO to chip in more defense funds.
He could easily get anything to be done with minimal dustup and everybody gets to save face.
They could just have a multilateral agreement and people get to act like it was their idea.
But he just barges in and demands shit publicly and under threats.
You could have a bunch of smiling faces present a great plan together. Now you have a hegemonial power demanding tribute.
>>
>>90822330
Come on, anon, you know that's not true.
He doesn't really have business sense either.
>>
>>90822534
as if that matters
>>
>>90822534
So they can't use spidey stuff period on tv right?
>>
>>90817238
Cringe
>>
>>90822424
Spidey isn't known yet. He is a small time youtube viral video and his time with Stark and the Avengers in Germany isn't known to most of the world as the airport was evacuated.
>>
>>90822543
It does though. They can't use anything Spidey related.
>>
>>90822536
That is just demonstrating that he is the guy who grew up in China and she is the one who grew up in the US.
>>
>>90822574
Right only Sony Pictures and Marvel Pictures have a deal.
>>
What are the Defenders villains going to be?

>Kingpin
>Hand (Sigourney)
>Gao
>>
>>90816043
I liked it better than Luke Cage. But for a show whose main character is supposed to be a martial artist, the fighting choreography sure was a massive let down.

Though a lot of criticism I see for this show are people bitching about race rather than the show. It's ridiculous that people have to inject race into everything.
>>
>>90822619
>Marvel Pictures
Marvel Studios
>>
I don't get it why Gao doesn't just force push everyone out of existence
>>
>>90822622
Probably just Sigourney-led Hand with one obligatory big strong Hand lieutenant.
>>
Why the fuck did Danny ask for Chinese mobsters for help instead of THE POLICE?
>>
File: file.png (205KB, 480x251px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
205KB, 480x251px
Wait who killed that homeless man?
>>90822661
>rushing things when you're immortal
>>
File: cmukingpin.jpg (80KB, 465x294px) Image search: [Google]
cmukingpin.jpg
80KB, 465x294px
>>90822622
If kingpin does not have has his whacky cane in the future seasons I'll be pissed
>>
>16 hour flight to China
>plan is to sneak inside and burn down the heroine factory

Why not charge his fucking chi, punch the ground and level the whole goddamn block instead
>>
>>90822675
>with one obligatory big strong Hand lieutenant.
Another OC I assume. That's a problem The Hand in the comics has always had. They don't really have any iconic members or leaders. Except maybe the Gorgon but Fox has the rights to him.
>>
>>90822692
Heroin overdose, going by the syringe.
>>
Seeing Gao in the hand was weird, because i never had the impression back in Daredevil that she was part of The Hand.

Like, i understood that she was a business partner of Nobu, but i didn't have the impression that she was actually in the same organization as him.

Theres like three Hands in this show

Ninja Hand, Chinese Hand and University Hand
>>
>>90822682
>Why didn't Danny tell the police that he was raiding the drug making factory of the magic nunja cult that has been attached to his company for years

>why did he go to the gang of criminals who already have a beef with the Hand?
>>
>but if you die... you also lose
no shit sherlock I think even Danny figured that one out
>>
>>90816239
DD1=DD2 part 1=Luke Cage p1/Jessica Jones.

JJ felt the most even to me
It never hit the "drop off point " Luke Cage and DD s2 did (still haven't finished those). JJ is my personal fav becasue of that.

3 eps in, the kung fu action is jank, but the opening with "survived from a horror and no one believes who you are" was real psycho horror for me, and I love the Wards' character dynamic. Also wing is bae
>>
>>90822774
>JJ felt the most even to me
>It never hit the "drop off point "

what is "Purple Man gets captured and escapes in the same fucking episode because he has BODYGUARDS"

FUCK JESSICA JONES
>>
the ice cream scene wasn't as gruesome as you guys played it up to be, does Harold eat his head off later or something?
>>
>>90822734
>magic nunja cult
Isn't the Hand's existence as a crime syndicate accepted fact? The fact that they're "magic" is irrelevant, they're dealing with drugs and the cops would want to stop that.

>that has been attached to his company for years
He doesn't have to tell them that. Plus, Danny has no real reason to care about that aspect, he wants to do what's right.
>>
>>90816625
Elektra was "every fucking hot but crazy chick you couldn't stay away from" roled into one .

Jessica Jones was literally me if I could fuck literally me.
>>
>>90822811
It's just sad, Pure Wesley shouldnt have died like that
and Harold just shoves his body in the plat case
>>
>>90822774
>3 eps in, the kung fu action is jank

It only gets worse, the episode where they go to China was straight up slapstick.
>>
>>90822730
Hand has five fingers
>>
So could Harold really be considered a villain by the time Ward kills him? He just wanted to keep his kids safe from the Hand. I mean he's a huge dick but he just wants shit to get done.

Ward is clearly a villain but I find his motives questionable in that regard. He is a junkie psycho but he just wants to live his own life and Harold was keeping that from happening.
>>
File: 1483891685354.jpg (146KB, 400x808px) Image search: [Google]
1483891685354.jpg
146KB, 400x808px
>>90822857
>not liking the Drunken Fist
>>
This show makes me wonder if Hydra will ever be an actual force to be reckoned with again.

Phase 4?
>>
>>90822857
Are we watching the same show?
>>
>>90822878
I'm more complaining about... whatever the fuck Colleen was trying to do with that sword lady.
Like why were they swinging their swords so slow and then standing still waiting for the other person to finish their flourish and then patiently waiting to get cut?
Fucking worst sword fight since the Star Wars prequels.
>>
>>90822918
rise of AIM and that other group of super scientists that I can never remember when?
>>
>>90822648
Whatever name they use nowadays.
>>
>>90818382
I feel bad for Joy and Ward that they have to handle this dude with no sense for the job as a president
>>
>>90822874
>ward is clearly a villain
Keep watching
>>
>>90822943
whoops meant for
>>90822913
>>
7 eps in.

What the fuck did Marvel mean when they said this shit is a bit lighter than the rest?
>>
>>90822924
You ever see Crouching Tiger?
>>
>>90818510
It's honestly about limitations.

I respect his attempt at it, but i doubt Finn Jones will ever sell a Kung Fu stance to save his life.
>>
>>90822974
less nigges
>>
>>90822913
after Winter Soldier and AoS? i doubt it, le sekret government takeover is pretty much the most shocking thing they can do
>>
>>90822957
Its actually funny because I guess we're suppose to be rooting for Danny at this point because Ward is a dick but jesus christ Danny was a total dick about the company shit. Once he got it he just completely ditched it and let the whole thing go to shit
>>
>>90817413
Yeah she is.

Luke Cage was her getting fired, moving back in with her mom and doing superhero shit as a fallback.
>>
>>90822974
More interpersonal drama, less drunken selfdestruction.
>>
>>90822924
That was honesty the best fight in the series in my opinion.

You had steady wide shot, they moved in a nice speed.

I can't complain
>>
>>90816754
$10 a pill, not $50
Problem solved for everyone.
>No unintentional article making Danny out to be the hero, leading the lawyer trying to manipulate Danny into "speaking for the company"

>>90817973
I assume you missed the dramatic irony of Danny unknowingly opening the door for the heroin saleswomen.
>>
Why is that bitch need 20 giant bag of M and Ms?
>>
>>90823040
to eat?
>>
>Ward breaking his hand to get a fix
Don't do drugs, kids!
>>
>>90823002
it seemed like he didn't really care all the much until both Joy and Ward starting acting like dicks and tried to get him to change his name
>>
>>90822956
They've always been Marvel Studios.
>>
>>90823040
She has nothing else around the office and probably doesn't like to send for more all the time.
>>
Punisher Prequel > DD > LC pt 1 = IF > DD s2 > LC pt 2 >>>>>>>>> camel shit >> JJ
>>
>>90823056
Yeah but it was a dick move regardless plus i'm pretty sure the whole thing is suppose to mirror how hard he worked to get the Iron Fist and the right to guard that pass and then totally ditched right away to go do other shit because hes an asshole that doesn't actually value the shit he wants
>>
>>90823070
Also a woman that thin doesn't want to be constantly asking her secretary to buy candy for her.
>>
>>90823164
Yeah. All the yoga in the world won't outweigh the salt of that secretary.
>>
>>90819051
>>90819051
I am usually on board with charcaters not having costumes unless they have a reason (culture like Superman and Thor, Uniform like X-Men and FF, stealth like Batman) but you literally could just go "Now that I am fighting the hand, I must wear sacred homemade robes" or some bullshit.

Also fucking hilarious the sworn enemy of Fantasy China is Fantasy Japan.
>>
>>90823210
To be fair, Bokuto and Gao aren't japs
>>
>it's one on one challenges
>yeah the two of us are one don't worry about it
>k sure
>>
File: IMG_0227.jpg (180KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0227.jpg
180KB, 1280x720px
After now having seen the MCU version ls of Danny and co. I can't see them work together. Like, I don't see how these incarnations of the defenders are going to play off eachother. I don't see how Luke and Danny are going to be bros in this universe.
>>
>>90823210
I honestly don't see why he didn't have one if the Iron Fist from fucking WW2 had one

and how many routes into Kun Lun are there? Danny was guarding a pass in the mountains but the previous Iron Fist was beating up the chinese soldiers in a forest
>>
>>90823249
I have a hard time imagining any of them having chemistry. But yeah, Danny seems like he'd be the weakest one in terms of chemistry with the other three.
>>
>>90819349
>>90819349
Holy shit, you know how rare oral sex is in comics?
>>
>>90823249
>have not interacted at all

gee, you think?
>>
>>90820626
]In the comics her mother is revealed to be a member of "The Nail". An five piece all female hit squad for The Hand. During "Shadowland" DD gets her to lead a new incarnation, to find info on her mother. She betrays them, it wasnt for her.
>>
>yfw they make Orson fight in WW2 instead of WW1 so they can pull some Hand/Hydra shit
Disgust
>>
>>90823264
It pissed me off that even in that grainy "found footage" the Iron Fist looked exactly like he should, and was pretty awesome all things considered.
>>
>>90823249
Agreed, Mike Colter is like 10 years older than Finn Jones. Sucks
>>
File: 1402961579240.png (248KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
1402961579240.png
248KB, 500x495px
>>90823313
>"The Nail"

you're making this up
>>
>>90823314
was it really him though? Davos said he was the first outsider to wield the fist didn't he?
>>
>>90823117
I think you're giving the writers too much credit
>>
File: 1448803328268.png (928KB, 1015x696px) Image search: [Google]
1448803328268.png
928KB, 1015x696px
>Danny was deflowered by Colleen instead of Misty
>>
why the fuck does he need to look like such a faggot? Someone put the mask on him so he doesn't look so fucking fagtastic.
>>
>>90823364
When?

I think you misunderstood her getting drunk and rubbing her stomach towards his broken ribs for deflowering.
>>
>>90821001
Hes working on that Grant Morrison tv show too
>>
>>90820668
That's been his "normal" for the past 25 years.

>>90820697
Yeah, I was expecting green in the theme sequence. It's so black, and colourless.
>>
>>90823414
>>
>>90823400
He just needs a haircut
>>90816439

Has anyone got a webm of Orson yet?
>>
File: file.png (3MB, 1270x1791px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3MB, 1270x1791px
>>90823340
>The Hand
>The Nail
>the foot

>SHIELD
>HAMMER
>SWORD
>>
>>90821296
To be fair he didn't direct that.
>>
>>90820949
YFW Episode 7.
>>
do we have high hopes for the Defenders? it's got a woman and a black guy so it should get good reviews at least :^)
>>
>>90823500
It'll be fun and good
>>
>>90816933
I'm pretty sure the Meachum stuff is 100% another show that the writer had been pitching to people for a few years and kept getting rejected so they threw it into Iron Fist to finally get it on screen.

>People will love my business family drama! You'll see! I'll probably have to cut out the incest though...
>>
>>90823339
Luke Cage is Danny's "older brother" figure. Ain't nothin' wrong with that.
>>
>Davos kicks Danny into a trash can
Fitting
>>
>>90822597
>>90822597
I mean why did she know Mandarin but only aa a kid and then know Japanese and English and teach a a Japanese martial art?

why would a Japanese person be speaking Mandarin as a kid .
>>
>>90823542
Game of Thrones shows the incest is an important part though.
>>
>>90823500
Yes actually

>Jessica in a show that doesn't suck without her awful supporting cast
>Matt with no Elektra
>Yellow Shirt Luke being Alpha
>Danny with good ratings because poor people around him
>>
>>90823585
>without her awful supporting cast
the supporting cast was the only good thing about that show you dingus
>>
>>90822622
I liked the IGH plotline linking DD, Jessica, Luke Cage , Nuke and possibly Frank .
>>
>>90823625
Oh yeah, IGH. I thought that was gonna get solved in JJ S2 since Defenders was gonna be about finally getting rid of the Hand
>>
>>90823436
>>90823436
This is fucking stupid.
>>
>>90823751
>no themes allowed
>>
>>90823570
Wasn't her dad Chinese
>>
>>90822536
She's half Chinese-American, half Japanese, but she was raised predominately in Japan, before moving back to the US.
>>
>>90823652
Maybe go full Circle and have the ancient cult demon the hand worship be Kree and so IGH was like the Utrom where they developed serum to create incarnations of space Shiva or whtever.
>>
>>90816322
dont jinx it anon they could still fuck it up
>>
I get the Board wanting to kick out Danny, but why kick out Ward and Joy too?
They didn't want him there, he forced his way in via a lawsuit. And Ward vocally objected to everything Danny said and did.
In real life, I'm pretty sure it's not that easy to kick out high-ranking executives from yout company like that.
>>
That vow of chastity wasn't upheld very well.
>>
WHY DID GAO SPARE HER KARAOKE HENCHMAN
>>
>>90823751
looks pretty hot to me famalam
>>
>>90823858
because he's cool
>>
>Danny falls for his turmoil being the reason he can't use the Iron Fist
>Nobody fucking states or realizes it was simply because Bakuto poisoned him

I hate unaddressed shit like that.
>>
>>90823820
>he forced his way in via a lawsuit
A lawsuit that would have taken a lot of time and they might have been able to win. Instead, Ward gave him the full 51% with no caveats and answered every demand Danny had because Harold told him to. The rest of the board doesn't have the context of "Harold made me do it" so from their perspective, everything Danny does is the fault of the Meachums for letting him in and not keeping him under control.
>>
>>90823858
she needs him for duets
>>
>Danny doesn't even make it to number 5
god he sucks
>>
>>90823858
Because gao tolerates folly but not treason. Kareoke henchman said he was super loyal and shit in the tournament episode.
>>
>>90823817
Maybe Punisher will realize the marvel mistakes and only has like 6 episodes or 8

Why do netflix thinks 13 episode order is a good idea? It doesn't work well with every show. I'd say it has only worked for daredevil s1 so far, luke cage and jessica jones shit the bed because of the long season
>>
One thing I like with the crossover characters in tv over the films, is that it feels more nuanced. Like in JJ Jeri is queen bitch of the universe Secretary fucker, but here she's J-Money talking about her shitty intern job she loved

Or how the charcaters in Luke Cage were all clearly code switching from when we saw them in DD and JJ.

Its a nice touch
>>
>>90823865
>>90823865
It's like something from the shitty porn comic of an early Image wannabe
>>
>>90824015
It didn't work well with DD s1 either honestly. Better in comparison, but it really dragged on with Matt going "can I kill him or not" and then nothing really comes of that in the end
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 326x298px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 326x298px
>>90823340
>For the longest time I thought nail, as in "nail and hammer", not a finger/nail/.

Mother of God.
>>
>>90824150
still looks pretty hot homie
>>
>>90822622
>Kingpin
>Hand
>Gao
So just The Hand then right?
Looking forward to Kingpin's takeover though.
>>
Is Hand zombies losing part of their soul everytime they ressurect actually a thing from the comics? I really like it
>>
>>90823364
I KNOW. IT DOESN'T FEEL RIGHT.

>Ep 10 is worse. They're in love.
>Love that reaction, btw.
>>
>>90824027
It does make for some inconsistencies, though.
>>
no kidding though this show was worse than season 1 of agents of shield
>>
>>90824404
heres your (You) dont spend it fast
>>
>>90824413
literally nothing happened, it was so boring. At least stuff happened in shield
this shit... I don't even know
>>
>>90824404
NOTHING IS WORSE THAN AGENTS OF SHIT

NOTHING

not even arrow s4 episode where felicity nukes the whole city, or supergirl. Nothing.
>>
File: DON-DRAPER-PUKES.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
DON-DRAPER-PUKES.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>56 cuts in a 35 second long fight scene..

https://streamable.com/cmctg

GODDAMN
>>
File: 1420319354278.jpg (49KB, 489x536px) Image search: [Google]
1420319354278.jpg
49KB, 489x536px
>those "last words" to Ward
>>
>>90824569
Nice meme-posting you've got there, /tv/. Now go on a rant about how it's non-canon.
>>
>>90823249
>jessica gets annoyed with matt and danny's idealism
>matt's too hardcore for luke
>danny constantly brings up who is better at martial arts to matt
>luke gives zero shits about jessica tryin to throw that pussy at him
That's about all I got.
>>
File: daredevil.jpg (115KB, 1200x899px) Image search: [Google]
daredevil.jpg
115KB, 1200x899px
came here to post this
>>
>>90823858
If you kill your henchmen every single time that one of them fails, you'll eventually run out of henchmen.
>>
>>90816043
So did ward and joy fuck or something siblings are not this close in real life
>>
>>90824569
the show was entirely forgettable, I just finished it and I don't remember anything about it. The only thing it inspired me to do was fap to asian girls with fat asses
>>
>>90824352
go on
>>
>>90824677
This just makes me feel bad that Danny didn't get a costume.
>>
>>90824686
They aren't actually close, that's the whole point. They only ever interact at work and know nothing about each other's lives outside of it.
>>
>>90824686
>siblings are not this close in real life

confirmed for having a shit relationship with your siblings
>>
>>90824686
It helps when all your family and close friends die and all you've got is each other. I mean, minus the whole Zombie Harold thing.
>>
>>90817223
Why didn't the ones who lost in the tournament die?
>>
File: 1459730176038.jpg (80KB, 900x1205px) Image search: [Google]
1459730176038.jpg
80KB, 900x1205px
>>90824708
how hard is it?
>>
>>90824792
because danny didn't kill them. The rules were you fight untill dead or incapacitated. Hence the way Madame Gao even made a rule for "if you should survive your defeat, you will stop interfering with our business" That makes it clear you can survive if you get defeated
>>
>>90823249
There was an interview that said they bond over music.
>>
>>90824702
I mean, it can lead to inconsistencies. Not that there's been anything that important.

Claire felt a bit weirder in IF, but that's probably the compound shit-luck she seems to have.
>>
>>90824806
To scrub off the shame of their source material? Impossible. Netflix probably want to be sick when they remember despite all the success that these shows spawn from comic books.
>>
>>90817542
She didn't seem to have any special powers, just poison needles.
>>
>>90824838
>I never lied to him I always told him the truth
>except for that time I lied about the terms of the tournament
>>
>>90817542
Obviously not. I originally figured they were going to change it to where she was just an assassin sent from kun lun. They weren't going to introduce another immortal weapon this early on, so even seeing her in the trailers, I knew her whole story was going to get changed.
>>
>>90824957
She didn't lie, she cheated and forced him to fuck off
>>
>>90824677
Dammit Matt.
Why are you posing so gay?
>>
>>90824992
the terms were the girl gets released unharmed if he won
so by killing the girl she broke the terms

if that was meant to be a monkey paw the writers are even bigger dopes than I thought
>>
>>90824874
I don't think it's that they're ashamed, I'd be willing to bet that either at the start/during/at the end of the Defenders, he'll have his suit.
The reason he didn't have it here, is because the entire season was him figuring out what he is. It's not until the very last episode that he even comes close to the idea that he could be a superhero. Only then, does he have the line about "Maybe I could be a light in the dark.".
At the start of his journey, when he's not yet anything resembling a superhero, he has no reason to have a suit, as he's not trying to be a symbol.
>>
>>90825078
if you see anyone going on about how marvel is ashamed of the source material, it's shitposting. just look at that post
>>
>OG IF costume
>Shulao is a dragon
>K'un Lun is another dimension
>ancupuncture spider poison woman
>Gao force pushing

>Marvel is ashamed of their source material
>>
>>90825167
>>ancupuncture spider poison woman
>not actual Bride of 9 Spiders
I was mad.
>>
>>90823338
Are there any images of the old Iron Fist?
>>
>>90825239
It was the actual Bride of Nine Spiders.
>>
>>90825239
Danny OH-KO'd her before she could go wild
>>
>>90825335
>>90825372
Then why the fuck is she working for the Hand?
Why is she working in a lab?
>>
>realize the show has no quips

no wonder it got bad ratings
>>
>>90823264
>I honestly don't see why he didn't have one if the Iron Fist from fucking WW2 had one
I'd say it was because Danny wasn't even a "complete" Iron Fist and maybe was still in his training.
>>90825167
>OG IF costume is tiny littler blurry figure in grainy WW2 footage
>Shou-Lao is just two glowing red eyes for a few seconds
>>
>>90825417
She was in the tournament because she got the same summons as Danny, I don't know what her deal is besides that.
And she was working the lab because she likes Spiders, I assume.
Danny has a day job too.
>>
So is it a retcon that Madame Gao works with the Hand? Doesn't seem to fit with the vibe set up in daredevil
>>
>>90825078
I think a big problem with these shows is the season-long origin stories. That's already too much time, and Iron Fist also managed to do it while still skipping the entire half of his origin story set in K'un Lun.

Should've done Arrow style with flashbacks to his training and less boardroom drama. That + better choreography would have gone a long way to solving issues.
>>
>>90825683
pretty sure she works WITH them, not for them
>>
>>90825845
No she is part of another group of The Hand.

The Hand with Nobu, Gao and Bokuto is a weird group.
>>
>>90826152
I'll only let it go when they reveal that there are 5 factions within it, and that's why it's called "The Hand".
>>
>>90826202
inb4 the leadership is called the fist or five fingers
and the mooks are literally FOOT-soldiers
>>
can Claire just fuck off please
>>
>>90826299
unfortunately not, and the worst part is they are trying to paint her as some kind of badass.

at the end of the day though, shes basically the founder of the defenders
>>
>>90825456
>tiny blurry
fix your connection
>>
>>90818598
>Danny igniting both hands
>Luke being charismatic
>'DD' logo
>>
>such a shame to see the two of you working against each other
eat a dick and die you old cunt, this is your fault and you know it
>>
>>90822840
I don't thing they ever move it, either.
It's still there.
>>
I just realized there was no Turk
I'm hurt, and I'm angry.
>>
File: smirk_batman.jpg (16KB, 406x274px) Image search: [Google]
smirk_batman.jpg
16KB, 406x274px
>I'm Hand, Danny
>Use your fist and destroy me.
Lewd.
>>
>>90826202
>>90826238
Who are the current leaders of The Hand in the comics?
>>
>>90826935
Brett. Gao worked for him when she was younger:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoJeXzfR_bs
>>
>>90826714
Where would he even show up?
Thread posts: 549
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.