[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I could write a better episode in my sleep.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

I could write a better episode in my sleep.
>>
>>90815186
Do it then faggot.
>>
File: Rape Crossing.png (75KB, 328x182px) Image search: [Google]
Rape Crossing.png
75KB, 328x182px
>>90815652
There's no way they'd air it on television though.
>>
>>90815186
Why does this show literally make me think Johnny Test was better? (despite the whipcracks)
>>
>>90815709
That never stopped anyone before.
>>
>>90815709
Then you're not trying hard enough.

Pitch it bitch.
>>
>>90815186
Too bad you can only write when you're awake.
>>
>>90815843
Because it wasn't.
>>
>>90815843
Johnny Test was based off of some other show (not Dexter's Lab), I forgot which one it is.
>>
>>90816072
Piros Lötty
>>
>>90815843
If you honestly think that then you either never saw Johnny Test or you're an over-reactionary idiot.

The only ongoing show right now that can legitimately be called worse than JT is NuPPG.
>>
>>90816394
Johnny Test honestly wasn't that bad when they had episodes that focused on the sisters or mom. It's just all the Johnny centric episodes that are bad, besides that first one where he turns into a girl.
>>
>>90816394
I had the guts to watch Johnny Test ever since it aired. (somehow I don't hear the whipcracks - legitimately can't hear them.)

And if you think NuPPG is the worst,ohoho boy how wrong you are. Teen Titans Go was the show you wanted to say?
>>
File: 1485471254456.png (216KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1485471254456.png
216KB, 900x1200px
>>90815186
What was wrong with Picture Perfect?
>>
>>90816562
No, totally PPG. I honestly am starting to think it exists just so that we can stop saying that Our New Favourite Show is the worst thing on the channel.

TTG can occasionally stumble into a good joke or a nice bit of animation. PPG had Bubbles pull a No Me Gusta face and frequently has Buttercup missing a limb.
>>
>>90816978
>Buttercup missing a limb
This is perfectly normal. Remember back in 1969 koreans had Daffy's body disappear a whole 24 frames in The Impatient Patient?

I still hold on TTG being literally bad,for a lot of reasons. The jokes they pull are literally old and they made Teen Titans look like a whole bunch of retarded people.
>>
>>90815709
True that.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.