[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did you guys told me that this was the worst episode? It

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Jack_as_a_Chicken.png (233KB, 530x370px) Image search: [Google]
Jack_as_a_Chicken.png
233KB, 530x370px
Why did you guys told me that this was the worst episode? It was great. Jack is Naked is by far the worst episode tho.
>>
>>90805896
Jack is naked is great, its a throwback to 60s cheap psycodelic cartoons
>>
Yeah it was actually one of the best of the goofy episodes.
>>
>>90805896
>Jack is Naked
>worse than Jack and the Farting Dragon

Fuck off.
>>
>>90805896
?co is known for being /co/ntrarian, OP. You're a faggot for taking anything these cum-guzzling proto-beta rejects say to heart.
>>
>>90805970
Watching Jack and the Spartans after Jack is Naked was a shock, the most serious episode just after the goofiest episode.
>>
>>90805896
>>90805970
>>90806026
>>90806061

>all these contrarians implying a bad episode of Jack exists
>>
>>90805896
but Jack is nacked there
>>
>>90806235
I'm not saying it's bad, just that Farting Dragon is the worst one. It's disjointed, tonally inconsistent and just plain bizarre in a way that lacks the fun and whimsy of other experimental episodes. It feels like it was ghost-written by John K.
>>
>>90806319

I thought the dragon pretty much having a seperate eco system inside it's body was interesting.

And the crow was funny.
>>
>>90805896
I actually thought both were good. So now what? Fight me IRL!
>>
>>90806235
Jack and The Farting Dragon was pretty fucking bad though.
>>
>>90806319
>>90807053
watching for the first time and just finished that one today. It was really uncomfortable and creepy in a cool atmospheric way and really stupid/gross when it was revealed to be a dragons farts.
>>
>>90805896
Jack is Naked has a great soundtrack.
>>
>>90806026
its not my favorite ether but it has one of, if not my favourite joke in the whole show
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hghol1iG2DQ
>>
>>90805896
>Listening to anyone on here

Jesus you're stupid
>>
>>90805896
Jack is Naked was funny. Jack and the Creature pissed me off.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.