[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IRON FIST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

File: 1475972428661.jpg (53KB, 749x556px) Image search: [Google]
1475972428661.jpg
53KB, 749x556px
how long until this shit-fest is available? I have nothing better to do this evening
>>
3 am Edt is normal
>>
>>90782052
That's a horrible picture. They all look ugly.
>>
>>90782052
i cant wait to find out if the show is realy bad or if swj are truly beaing unfair whit it
>>
>>90782166
From what I understand, it's both.
The fight scenes are bad, and the race relations are awkward.
Sounds like nobody wins.
>>
>>90782367
>The fight scenes are bad
so are we gona pretend the figth scenes havent beaing shit since daredevil s1? I mean even the halway scene is kind of shity
>>
>>90782464
>not liking hall scene

come on...
>>
>>90782464
Jessica and Luke at least have some excuse for not fighting like ninjas, but Matt and Danny are ninja. It's a pretty shitty situation that Netflix can't choreograph a good fight to save their life.
>>
>>90782464

You sound like you have not seen Season 2's stairway fight scene and Punisher's prison fight.
>>
>>90782052
>Luke Cage pulled off black atmosphere really well, and actually knew the difference between a nigger and a black man
>JJ horribly failed at MUH STRONK EMPOWERED WOMYN and was a shitfest of a show
>DD has been consistently awesome

I'm hoping it'll be good, even if it's cheesy. Cheesy can still be good. I'm going to give it the benefit of the doubt and assume that people are hating on it because he's white, kung fu isn't supposed to be white, and he's rich. So everyone is going to cry sjw tears over MUH CIS WHITE MALE or MUH CULTURAL APPROPRIATION and not give a valid review.
>>
>>90782510

There was some impressive camera tricks to make it look like elaborate choreography, but in reality, every time they enter one of the doors and you don't see anyone on screen, it was a cut.

Also the fighting was slow-paced and sloppy, you can see the goons literally waiting for their turn to fight Matt as if he struck them so hard that they become disoriented for 20 seconds straight
>>
>>90782510
no thats my point mang i love it but do i call it good? no way , just watch it again and be critical this time some of the pounches hardly conect
>>
>>90782052
HOLY FUCK. I forgot about it. Midnight eastern time or western time? I always forget.
>>
>>90782594
The back half of DDS2 was ass.
>>
>>90782555
The stairway fight was so long I started thinking it was some kind of joke about halfway down.
>>
>>90782620
West. 3 am eastern.
>>
>>90782656
As someone in the west, that's dumb. They should do 12 am eastern.
>>
>Two straight white males in that pic

I'm triggered beyond belief
>>
>>90782679

I think Cox is from England so he actually counts as a minority
>>
>>90782594
Glad to see someone else feels that way about Jessica Jones. It seemed so ham-fisted in its attempt to depict a strong, complicated woman, the performances were all over the place, and the dialogue ("We don't even do oral anymore!") seems like it was written by a 14 year old.

It would have been nice if they'd just adhered closer to the comic. Bendis is a fucking hack now, but Alias was solid.
>>
>>90782679
LMFAOOOO
>>
>>90782697
They're both English.
>>
>>90782667
I swear last time they just said "fuck it" and launched Luke Cage early. I remember watching a bit of it the night of, and I am in EST
>>
>>90782781

>English males

Haram
>>
>>90782709
>("We don't even do oral anymore!")
Maybe if they stopped doing it covered with blankets, then they would have kept doing it.
>>
>>90782709
I'd have thrown in one more case for Jessica to do before diving into Purp.
Also, why they felt the need to capture and lose him so many times, I'll never understand. It was just silly.
I think I'd have followed the comics and used Jess and Luke to be bodyguards for Matt.
>>
>>90782709
>It would have been nice if they'd just adhered closer to the comic. Bendis is a fucking hack now, but Alias was solid.

I would have much more enjoyed a "case of the week" investigation series within the Marvel universe over the "we gotta find a way to indict Kilgrave" plot that drug on 8 episodes longer than was necessary. If it was me I would have just sniped the fucker from outside the range of his powers or something
>>
>>90782941
>If it was me I would have just sniped the fucker from outside the range of his powers or something
But anon, what about that teenage girl that you had to clear the name of that immediately killed herself so that Jessica would stop fucking around and just kill him!
>>
>>90782941
>plot that drug on 8 episodes longer than was necessary
This has been the issue with all the shows. On one hand I like to have so many episodes for these characters but OTOH these shows really need to be cut down.
>>
>>90783003
I think Stranger Things actually realized this and decided to go with 8 episodes.
13 is subject to way too much padding. and shit writing.
>>
>>90782052
I wish ironfirst didn't look like such a damn faggot
>>
>>90783003
i think DD S1 had a good pasing unlike jessica and luke
>>
>>90783064
All of the Netflix shows suffer from a weak middle act that drags out too long, and fails to set up the finale.
>>
>>90783064
S1 got a bit tiring but Kingpin was so interesting that it made up for it. S2's format was pretty bad.
If I had to rank it just in terms of pacing it'd go:
DDS1 > JJ > LC > DDS2
>>
>>90783088
>a weak middle act that drags out too long
witch part of dd s1 was that?
>>
>>90782821
I'm surprised they didn't do the same for Luke Cage
>>
>>90782594
This is my exact opinion.
>>
>>90783149

I hope it does happen, nothing makes me happier than seeing Sam L getting asspained by english blacks taking american black acting jobs.
>>
>>90782679
You are worse than SJWs
>>
>>90783128
The journalism arc, stop being a contrarian you dumb nigger.
>>
Imagine if it really ramps up in the second half, after the bit the reviewers saw?
>>
>>90783445
That would be great, but I lack faith in that, given that the back ends of JJ, Daredevil Season 2, and Luke Cage were worse than the first half
>>
I had very low hopes for this show, but after the awesome uniform in Future Fight I regained some hype.
>>
>>90783391
>journalism arc end with the murder of ben and karen killing wesley
choke on a dick faggot
>>
You should Lucha Underground instead.
>QTS
>Wrestler wears Ms. Marvel (Carol) gear during a match.
>Dragons
>>
>>90783128

the part where Matt lies wounded on a couch for 4 entire episodes
>>
>>90782052
Every 'review' I've read so far has just been "This show sucks because episode one was boring and a CIS WHITE MALE is the lead instead of an ASIAN ACTOR stop APPROPRIATING OUR CULTURE!"

All I've seen is previews, and I don't hold my breath for Marvel stuff nowadays, but it'll be hard for Iron Fist to be worse than Jones or Cage, which both felt rather piss-bad.
>>
>>90783756
He was healing.
>>
>>90783756
>>90784224
>nobu beat the living shit out of matt, frogie confronts him about all his bullshit
>>
File: fucking americans.jpg (504KB, 1600x1198px) Image search: [Google]
fucking americans.jpg
504KB, 1600x1198px
>more west coast cocksucking cuz MUH SPOILERS

i hate california
>>
>>90784330
How is it west coast cock sucking? If we have to wait longer than we would if they released it for East coast's midnight? Are you dumb? Are you stupid or something? Maybe you're a little tired. Get some sleep chum.
>>
>>90784653
>How is it west coast cock sucking?

Going by THEIR timezone for the release when people elsewhere are already in their Friday

Fucking west coast, nothing but garbage and earthquakes, drought, wildfires and AIDS
>>
>>90784734
>when people elsewhere are already in their Friday
Yeah, a whole three hours into their Friday.
The only people up at 3 AM are people with jobs who aren't watching the show then, or losers like us, who are going to be up no matter what.
>west coast nothing but earthquakes, drought, wildfires, and AIDS
Glass houses bro. YOUR coast is the one with fucking Florida.
>>
>>90784330
>fucking americans
>beer and electircal outlets are european

Really makes you think.
>>
>>90782679
Did you just assume their sexuality?
>>
File: contemplating black man.png (836KB, 929x1298px) Image search: [Google]
contemplating black man.png
836KB, 929x1298px
>>90782594
>>Luke Cage pulled off black atmosphere really well, and actually knew the difference between a nigger and a black man
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.