[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>directed by christopher reeve

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: Everybody's Hero.jpg (18KB, 474x267px) Image search: [Google]
Everybody's Hero.jpg
18KB, 474x267px
>directed by christopher reeve
>>
>>90781409
I always thought this movie was a bit dead from the neck down.
>>
File: xin_1509031810195021880912.jpg (10KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
xin_1509031810195021880912.jpg
10KB, 240x200px
>The movie was released on Blu-ray on March 5, 2013 and is exclusive to Walmart stores.

JUST
>>
Surprisingly it's not the only obscure animated movie about baseball.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtQjLzmGXw0
>>
>>90781409
God I watched this piece of shit more times than anyone should've
>>
Fucking Yankucks
>>
The moral of this movie was that the Cubbies were literally evil incarnate.
>>
>>90784371
That shit was weird, especially since it was just sucking Babe Ruth.

Hilarious in retrospect now that the Cubs broke their curse.
>>
>>90781409
Why was this movie so hated?
Was it really offensive or something? I watched it a long time ago and it just seemed like your typical cgi family movie
>>
>>90784590
its not hated, its mostly forgotten
I had a similar experience in the theatre
>>
>>90784590
Forgotten generic kids film about talking shit and some relevance to a famous person.

Here it was "DA YANKEES" and "DA BAMBINO". Also the Cubs are goons and their manager is a villain.
>>
>>90782314
>Cures his baldness
>Not the cancer

Henry's an asshole.
>>
File: 1471396146737.gif (1MB, 346x261px) Image search: [Google]
1471396146737.gif
1MB, 346x261px
>>90782314
>Christian film about a kid who gets cancer
>Instead of curing it he just gets his hair back and gets to play baseball
>You're still gonna die though lol

Christian films are some of the most stupidly hilarious films ever made.
>>
>>90784877
Well, the preachy Protestant ones are. Try watching Cristiada or Silence sometime. Both are based on real events in history, and both are haunting as fuck
>>
>>90784371
What do you expect from a team that's synonymous with goats?
>>
This was such a bizzare idea for a movie
>>
>>90782338
So once?
>>
>>90784877
>>90784730
Dying is the best thing that can happen to you if you are a christian. Like, you will live forever and play with the animals (or live forever without animals, depends on the sect). They are so focused on how great the afterlife is, i do wonder why they don't actively seek it.
>>
>>90787217
because you will not get it if you do that, if you sing a song on Kurt Cobain's microphone you will be denied it all.
>>
>>90787217
>you will live forever and play with the animals

Animals don't have souls anon
>>
>>90784658
So Babe Ruth fans basically never learned their lesson from the first movie they made?

You know, the biography that said that Babe never needed training, was a gift from heavem and his moves could cure sick kids and bring dead god's back to life? The movie that Bebe hinself said that the producers should feel ashamed for making, because it minimized everyone who helped him in his carrer, devalued hard working and compared him to Jesus?
>>
>older sister randomly got this for me because she knows i like animation
>>
>>90789983
>bring dead god's back to life

I meant "dead dog's"!

And yes, Babe resurrected a Dog in the movie
>>
File: IMG_5344.jpg (35KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5344.jpg
35KB, 180x180px
Honestly the only crime of this film was that the Cubs were the bad guys

>yfw da baby burrs win da world c-rees
>>
>>90787131
More like three times
>>
>>90790027
fuck no, you unsealed it, it can't be put back again

We need a film of Babe Ruth calling on Yog-Sothoth to open the way for the elder gods to overrun this world and drown us all in madness
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>90785068
>Silence

I can't handle whatever accent Garfield is doing in the trailers. He sounds like Super Mario.

>It's ah-like I'm ah-praying to Silence!
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.