[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, /co/. How many of you remember this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (299KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
299KB, 1920x1080px
Alright, /co/. How many of you remember this?
>>
I remember Finn and Jake looking weird as fuck.
>>
>You can't buy hoverboards
>You can only rent them

Bullshit

Otherwise decent game.
>>
That's the most autistic thing I've ever seen and pretty much is all the autism on this board in a single image
>>
>>90777538
I do, i wish i was smart enough to get it running on my computer back them
>>90777584
you are too fucking new them
>>
I liked it. Didn't really like when they did away with the bad future tutorial, but I though it was a decent game.
>>
>>90777642
Not caring about autism = new? Fine, I'm new then.

No CN, no problem.
>>
>>90777688
this shit is tame, if you think this autism you haven't seem what this board is capable of
>>
>>90777646
yeah what even came after that?
>>
I do.

Stop asking.
>>
>>90777575
>>90777642
>>90777646
>Change powers with XP
that's already extremely limited

>Grouping divides XP

>Gained XP decreases if you play for longer than a couple hours

>No classes, just cosmetics.

>Shitty platforming

>Multiple nanos with overlapping powers, making them less unique

>Boring bosses, missions, and combat

>Johnny Test and the cinematic classic "Cats and Dogs" were included

The only things this game had going for it were the environments, T.O.M. and the outline of a story
>>
>>90777538
It was pretty cool. Really liked how all the characters worked together, and the game did a fairly good job of making you feel like you were part of this huge army working against the invaders.

The bad future tutorial was the best part though, hated when they took it out.

Gameplay was too simple, just walk backwards and hold shoot til the enemy died. Also the platforming was horrible, and everything got really repetitive after a while.

Still, it was good game. Though I wish it had gotten a cartoon or movie adaptation.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.