[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Venture Brothers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: it can't be, you're the.jpg (29KB, 499x278px) Image search: [Google]
it can't be, you're the.jpg
29KB, 499x278px
Why was Dr. Venture so shocked to see The Blue Morpho?

He never really seemed to care about supervillains and super heroes, even ones that have came back from the dead or returned from being missing. Was he close to the original Blue Morpho or something?
>>
>>90774631
Probably another awful childhood memory.
>>
Morpho touched him yo
>>
>>90774631
Rusty inadvertently caused Morpho's plane to crash
>>
>>90774631
Maybe Rusty killed him.

That could be why the Monarch has hated him all this time.
>>
>>90774631
Assuming the original Blue Morpho is also that robot guy who was on the council, then Rusty probably remembers being strangled by him since that's the first thing he did when he woke up as a robot.
>>
>>90774829
It's not Ven Data, Monarch would kind of remember his dad turning into a robot.
>>
>>90774924
they didn't TELL him about it
>>
Fans have also speculated that Vendata is the Monarch's "father" resurrected as a cyborg by Jonas, as evidenced by the disoriented Vendata referring to being on a plane that is going down in The Devil's Grip. OSI records show that Vendata was created by Venture industries in 1976, which the Guild says is the same year that the Blue Morpho was killed. Vendata and the Blue Morpho DO have similarly-shaped faces, but their voices are different.
>>
>>90774631
because Rusty isn't a total idiot and can recognize the Monarch despite him changing outfits
>>
>>90775317

-Dr. Venture thinks Dr. Mrs The Monarch wanted a threesome with him and The Monarch.
-he tried killing an alternate dimension version with him a rock
-he thought Teddy was a real person
>>
>>90775084
Damn, that would be some dedication on the writers' part.
>>
>>90774924
REALLY. As a child being raised by Monarch butterflies in the forest he would be aware of that?
>>
>>90774924
Ven Data seems to have amnesia to some extent.

Or his memories were purged.
>>
>>90775084
Could be explained away as them fucking with his voice box in order to turn him into a cyborg
>>
>>90775084
This makes a hell of a lot of sense.
>>
>>90774924
Monarch was wandering in the woods when his dad was turned into a robot.
>>
So is the next season going to be the last?
>>
>>90776494

Season 7 will premier in Fall 2017 with an one hour special. Then the rest of the season will start in Winter 2018.

Season 7 will be the final season with more than 1 one-hour special.
>>
>>90776610
>Season 7 will premier in Fall 2017
That's a pretty funny joke.
>>
Production of Season 7 started a few weeks ago. We'll see new Venture Brothers Fall 2017.
>>
File: Reputable Source.png (15KB, 500x111px) Image search: [Google]
Reputable Source.png
15KB, 500x111px
>>90777923
>>
>>90778109
Would you prefer I cite them in MLA format?
>>
>>90778159
>Anonimous, Anon. My Ass. 1st ed. Raleigh: Rex Hospital, 1986. Print.
>>
>>90774731
Occam's Razor is way too applicable to Doc. It has to be this.
>>
>>90778109
Yeah, he's full of shit but:
"Production" is way too formal a word for what happens for the Venture Brothers. They are by their own words always working but its just looking at toys online to steal looks for the lamer superheroes. The would-be finale to 7 is the next movie and already written, which means since the deal for funding is already negotiated, it is in pre-production. Last I heard, three episodes were done-done in writing, and that's all I know from the creators.
>>
File: sdfasf.png (529KB, 412x557px) Image search: [Google]
sdfasf.png
529KB, 412x557px
>>90777923
Production has started, but fall 2017 is too soon
>>
>>90778813
Winter/Spring 2019-20 calling it.
>>
>>90776610
>Season 7 will be the final season with more than 1 one-hour special.
Source? Not that I don't believe it though. I love VB but I think it's appropriate to wrap things up soon.
>>
>>90775084
not to mention vendata was revealed to the be metal man from rusty's nightmares that tried to murder him as a child.
>>
>>90781243

>Vendata confuses Rusty for Malcom?!
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.