[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did anyone even like this bootleg-PPG shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Showmain-Teamo.jpg (38KB, 472x278px) Image search: [Google]
Showmain-Teamo.jpg
38KB, 472x278px
Did anyone even like this bootleg-PPG shit?
>>
Oh man I vaguely remember this
>>
Do you think anyone fondly remembers this?
>>
I vaguely remember really liking the theme song for some reason, all I can remember is a voice yelling "CHICA!"
>>
I know it's you pan
>>
Watching the intro. Holy shit what were they thinking making this shit? Why make something so unappealing
>>
>>90773816

I remember it

I forgot most of it

But i remember because you post it
>>
Even as a kid I knew this show was shit.
>>
>>90773816

Oh fuck now I remember this show

Ah shit now you made me suddenly remember Teacher's Pet
>>
>>90773816
I only remember that it was used as a gag in Even Stevens where an annoying kid changed the channel just when they were about to announce the results of a plot-important election to watch this thing.
>>
>>90773911
Pan talked about this?
>>
I remember enjoying this show but not much about it
>>
>>90773868
I have some recordings of promos for the show on VHS, but that's in storage. What I do remember is that the show held a contest and some little girl won it, the prizes where being a background character in one episode and a tour of the studio.
>>
>>90774909
Yeah, in the most recent podcast with CR.
It's a good one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rv-_smdjSQ
>>
>>90773816
Huh, forgot about this show. It was shit.
>>
>>90775418
Wow. I guess someone really does after all.
>>
>>90775418
I vaguely remember that.

Their cameo didn't even have any lines or animation. They just stood in one spot for about 3 seconds.
>>
>>90775669
I remember some episodes but it wasn't really that good, it's one of those shows you watch because something you actually want to watch is coming up after it.
>>
>>90775734
Yep, they even showed what frames of animation she would be in, you don't even see her that much because a crowd was running in front of her. They could have at least made her part of the crowd.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.