[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

menage a 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: what would gary's sex line be.png (96KB, 938x335px) Image search: [Google]
what would gary's sex line be.png
96KB, 938x335px
Time to live up to the comic's name
>>
File: masterful.png (125KB, 1015x363px) Image search: [Google]
masterful.png
125KB, 1015x363px
>>90771341
>>
>>90771341
people still read this shit?
sad.
>>
>>90771351
>>
>>90771359
we live in dark times friend
>>
> just the swirly
So is it a dropped plot point that Gary is apparently hung? DiDi took a peek once while he was sleeping and was shocked
>>
>>90771341
so when does gary grow a pair and find some less awful women to hang out with.
>>
>>90771351
Sandra on the Rocks requires a fucking wall chart because she has not one, but two not quite lesbian lesbians that want to fuck with her.

And the last we saw of Eloise and Nadine was over a year ago.

There is way too much thought put into this wacky sex comedy.

(Also, totally calling that Cristophe is going to be super into Jean, but disappointed to find out that Eloise is a girl.)

... and then he fucks her anyway.
>>
>>90772023
Gary's starpower is the strip's final enigma.
Nothing thus far has shown that Gary actually knows what to do with it. All evidence points to his non-oral ability to perform being pointedly unremarkable.
Despite all the wacky fuck partner shenanigans it's the one area where Gary has not shown to have had any character growth at all. For all we know he may still be the one pump chump that lost his cherry to Kylie.
>>
>>90771341
Seriously, why didn't this specific threesome happen earlier?
>>
>>90772023
That hasn't been mentioned since then and it has long been speculated that it was simply replaced by the swirly. So rather than all girls insta cumming from his monster dong it is the tongue thing.
>>
>truly we are the menage a 3
>>
>>90772234
Because it's the end game. Gary has at least been in a threesome, but it was MMF
>>
>>90772104
I think Gary is the problem, A lot of alright to start and descend into shittery. He is the common variable.
>>
Gary's fine, the question is whether he'd WANT to fuck roomies he's basically considered sisters by now.
>>
>>90773633
He's an anime fan so probably.
>>
>>90773873
touché
>>
>>90771341

I remember Zii looked much hotter when I saw this comic years ago. Time hasn't been kind to her.
>>
>>90774011
She looks better with the hair down
>>
>>90771341
I am ACTUALLY FUCKING MAD.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.