[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spider-Man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8658.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8658.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
When did Peter turn into that guy from how to train your dragon? And when did May get younger?
>>
>>90771180
what are you talking about?
According to editorial, Peter Parker is still a college kid living with his Aunt May. Always has been.
>>
>>90771180
jesus christ this isnt the usual tumblr shit people ree at, but this is pretty damn tumblr
>>
I don't know why you're complaining OP

When I hear the name "Peter Parker" I instantly think about his Dumbo ears and hog nose
>>
>>90771180

With each passing year I hate Spider-Man a little more.

I hate how his character keeps moving backwards instead of forward.

I hate how his entire supporting cast, especially his love interests like MJ and Felicia, have gone to shit.

I hate how Aunt May won't fucking go away.

I hate how he's turned into fucking Peter Pan.

I hate Dan Slott, Bendis, and Joe Quesadia for constantly taking shits on him and ruining what used to be the best goddamn superhero in comics.

Fuck everything.
>>
>>90771180
In one shot what if stories.

You also missed the part where Peter and May are living in some apartment in NY rather than in May and Ben's home in Queens.

This is some good bait though, fresh and tasty
>>
>>90771738
This is what happens character fall victim to "muh nostalgia". Spider-Man is the most obvious example to give for when people refuse to let a character change.
>>
>>90771180
Non-canon back-up story. Don't worry about it. I don't see you complaining about how Aunt May defeats Sandman and Venom with a vaccuum a few pages later.
>>
>>90771825
I'd be perfectly fine with him working on Horizon. It's an evolution that makes sense.

Him becoming a billionaire is too much.
>>
>>90771738
What does that have to do with OP's comic page?
>>
>>90771825

It's retarded.

What was wrong with Peter being married?
What was wrong with letting him have a child?
What was wrong with just letting him be a goddamn adult?

For a company that's so gung ho about making changes over the last few years, it's fucking shocking that they let their most consistantly popular character not only stagnate, but regress.

If they wanted a fucking teenage Peter so goddamn badly, they shouldn't have killed off Ultimate. 616 May would have taken him in no questions asked.
>>
>>90771852
Him being a billionaire is a bit much, but Otto was right; Peter has way too much potential for his life to have been Student - Jimmy Olsen with powers - High School science teacher.

Pete could have had some pretty good arcs of selling some tech and making a pretty nice paycheck, but still not want to move too far from his old stomping grounds out of New Yorker's Pride. Like, he'd not even be rich; just comfortably well off.
>>
>>90772063

The problem with super rich scientist Peter is that this character already exists and has existed for decades.
We already have Tony Stark, Reed Richards, and to a lesser extent Hank Pym.

Peter, as a character, was always meant to personify the relateable everyman.

Relationship drama, money struggles, getting shit on at work, feeling like we aren't taken seriously, taking on way morr responsibility than we're able to alone and paying for it.
Just constantly beaten down, and getting right back up to face the day until eventually something goes right for you, and learning to appreciate the important things in life.

That's relatable for more people than it isn't, and that's what Spider-Man used to be about.

Making him a super rich scientist playboy sorta sucks a lot of the humanity out of him.
>>
>>90771180
What is this from and who drew it?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.