[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WAMPG: Where are my Pants general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Where_are_my_Pants_Guy..jpg (16KB, 209x310px) Image search: [Google]
Where_are_my_Pants_Guy..jpg
16KB, 209x310px
Best episode?
best season?
favorite running gag?
what do you expect this next season?
>>
>>90767164
Show went to shit after season 3.
>>
>>90767164
Just gige him his fucking pants permanently already. All this jerking off with no character proggress is bullshit. When he finally got the special pants at the end of season 4, i was fooled for a second that they were going somewhere, but no, he was right back to normal the very first episode of season 5. Fuck this gay show.
>>
>>90767164
I like the spanish version
¿Donde Estan mis Pantalones?
>>
>>90767196
Finding his pants was really the shark jump moment. Then the story just got convoluted with the alternate timelines and time machine wheel revealing he was the one who hid his own pants? And what was with the four toed statue? What the fuck are toes? They obviously had no idea how they were going to end it when they started.
>>
>>90767302
The German ""Wo ist meine Leiderhosen" is pretty good too. Along with Russia's "Гocyдapcтвo пpeдocтaвляeт штaны" and Saudi Arabia's ويحظر السراويل الله
>>
They should recast lego charlie sheen with a younger actor. He just cant carry a show anymore
>>
Is this really a thing or a joke?
What channel?
>>
File: IMG_2310.jpg (59KB, 400x481px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2310.jpg
59KB, 400x481px
>>90767389
shhhhhhh
only dreams now
>>
>>90767164
This show should have ended after the Topaz Trousers arc
>>
>>90767389
The Octan Channel, duh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGkoQI88pCI
>>
>>90767437
>He didn't like the Shorts storyline
Somebody doesn't like fun.
>>
>>90767817
>Shorts storyline is told in actual shorts over commercial breaks

I had to give the network credit for that. Fucking genius, I hope the guy who thought of it got a raise or promotion.
>>
I liked the one where the penguin took his pants. Though the effects were pretty cheap, the script was great
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.