[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Iron Fist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: SJWs vs Iron Fist.jpg (53KB, 540x388px) Image search: [Google]
SJWs vs Iron Fist.jpg
53KB, 540x388px
I really hope the show vindicates itself when it premieres tomorrow (depending where you live).

Where do maniacs like this even come from?
>>
>>90765999
Everyone on the Internet is a retard.
>>
>>90765999
Who fucking cares? Racists on the internet are a dime a dozen. /pol/ and tumblr are literally the same fucking thing, just search/replace "MUH JEWS" with "MUH WHITES" and vice versa based on the source.
>>
>>90766394
The horseshoe theory is bullshit.
>>
>>90766498
It's not a horseshoe. It's the exact same coordinates on the graph. There's no real difference whatsoever. Just two bags full of cunts.
>>
>>90766498
Nah, it's just a mirror of human psychology. People who put an ideology over truth and humanity or get swept up in the rhetoric of others behave the same way no matter their beliefs.
>>
Isn't this the same worthless AIDS spreading faggot that run Comics Alliance that infamously ranted about how he wanted to kill all heterosexual comic characters/replace them with Trannies and dykes and sissy men and minorities because he can't stand white cis male characters? All because this faggot went through high school/grade school rightfully getting bullied and abused because he was a filthy disease spreading sodomite?
>>
>>90766734
Yep. One and the same....
>>
>>90766758
In that case anyone got any more gems from this snowflake so we can laugh at his ass?
>>
>>90766734
>Isn't this the same worthless AIDS spreading faggot that run Comics Alliance that infamously ranted about how he wanted to kill all heterosexual comic characters/replace them with Trannies and dykes and sissy men and minorities because he can't stand white cis male characters? All because this faggot went through high school/grade school rightfully getting bullied and abused because he was a filthy disease spreading sodomite?

Jesus, anon, I'm a conservative* myself but ain't that going a little far?

*Ask me about my politics!
>>
>>90765999
>Not proper screenplay format.

Really that triggers me more than anything.

At least try.
>>
>>90765999
>Where do maniacs like this even come from?

(((I wonder)))
>>
>>90765999
Poor Danny never made it back to his home planet.
>>
File: Black Panther Movie.png (232KB, 589x1020px) Image search: [Google]
Black Panther Movie.png
232KB, 589x1020px
If it's bad just accept it and move on. The rosy years of "I can't wait for X to get an awesome adaptation!" from 2010-2012 are over.
>>
>>90767660
I just realized that I haven't seen that "Everything went better than expected" image used here in years. Not ironically or even mockingly.

Man, if there was ever a benchmark to show how much /co/ has changed over the years...
>>
>>90769232
I unironically want to go back to 2011 when the worst we had to deal with was Costanza and avatarspam.
>>
>>90767660
Geeez was there a time /co/ could have a chill tnread without going full retard?
>>
>>90771123
not really, someone always cocks it up
>>
>>90766734
>>90766758
Are you responding to yourself again?
>>
Wasn't Danny and Luke's whole relationship started by

> Danny: I'm a rich white dude who grew up outside of the city, I know who to make things better
> Danny: Whoops, looks like I don't know what the fuck I'm doing
> Luke: Let me show you the people and parts of the city you never considered

Like their whole partnership was about one guy understanding privilege and growing as a person. And people somehow find this offensive?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.