[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/doag/ - Dumbing of Age - "Greetings, Sir"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 537
Thread images: 79

File: GRANDPA_LESSICK.png (400KB, 1000x333px) Image search: [Google]
GRANDPA_LESSICK.png
400KB, 1000x333px
Welcome back fellow masochists.

Tonight, we go into what might just become the next Toedad escapade. Or not. Might just be a huge dud.

But that's what we're here to find out!
>>
File: ruthless_cliffhanger.png (281KB, 1000x333px) Image search: [Google]
ruthless_cliffhanger.png
281KB, 1000x333px
>>90753444
Here's the latest Patreon comic.

We got blue-balled on the reveal for the very next comic, but does Willy have the stones make it 2-0?

LET'S FIND OUT.

Tonight. Midnightish. On a board near you!
>>
File: fetal_position.png (91KB, 513x810px) Image search: [Google]
fetal_position.png
91KB, 513x810px
>>90753444
Cerberus does not approve. Install trans.sys in your System32 folder for greater enlightenment.
>>
It's a bait and switch, mark my words.
>>
>>90754143
Part of me wants to know what drivel he would bait-and-switch for. On the other hand, we need a big shake-up.
>>
>>90753444
lol, so much for Willis pretending that therapy is a good idea. "Well it might not make my waifu a rage-filled bitch, and that OBVIOUSLY can't happen"
>>
>>90754143
The "sir" is actually a woman. And if you thought sir was a male-exclusive way to address someone then maybe you're not that forward-thinking

*Willis smirks then posts 10 tweets about hating commenters with actual points*
>>
>>90755633
I want it to be New Alex. I want it bad. Like, really bad.
>>
>>90754062
Why is cerberus allowed to say things without master Willy getting angry?
>>
>>90754062
>And I fear this comic has a doom clock of physical visits by abusive family members that goes of every week or so in comic.

Even Cerb is noticing how repetitive this shit is.
>>
>>90757250

Can't wait when Cerb finally realizes that Willis is indeed a hack fraud.
>>
>>90754062
I literally can't read more than 3 sentences of any Cerberus posts before I start zoning out. It's like a defense mechanism.
>>
I'm waiting to be disappointed, or thrown into a rage if he switches scenes before this is up.
>>
>>90754062
why wouldn't a school notify a student's emergency contact in the event of any incident where the student was hospitalized, let alone something like a suicide attempt?

So grandad pops in to talk to school officials, and goes to talk to the official with the most interaction with his grand-daughter. Oh no.

Ruth's only recovering from her hangover. It's literally nothing.
>>
>>90757436
If they were going to call her emergency contact they would have done so when she was first hospitalized, not three days later.

>>90754062
Part of me can't help but feel sorry for Ruth's grandfather. He lost one kid to booze and now his granddaughter is killing herself with alcoholism.
>>
>I will be at Laughing Ogre Comics here in Columbus, Ohio, on Friday (St Patrick’s Day) from 5-7pm! I will have books and probably magnets with me to trade to people for money. That’s right, I have one single event scheduled this year that I’m currently aware of, and this is it! No ECCC, no SDCC, Webcomic Rampage is over, and it’s too soon to schedule my annual Bloomington trip, SO THIS IS IT, THIS IS IT, ONE DAY’S NOTICE, COME SEE ME I GUESS

He doesn't have to be so smug about how he's not leaving his house for the rest of the year. Jesus.
>>
>>90757855
Wait, he's not going to SDCC? Fucking why? Then he has an excuse to go to SD....
>>
>>90757855
Wait, he's bragging that no con requested him to be there and he didn't bother buying booth space?
>>
>>90757855
>SO THIS IS IT, THIS IS IT, ONE DAY’S NOTICE, COME SEE ME I GUESS
What the heck? If that's his one freaking appearance, shouldn't he have made sure everyone knew about it WAY in advance???

>>90757913
Willis:
>I have twins and therefore have no life, a bloo bloo bloo.
>>
>>90757855
>Thinking that only being at one con makes him a rare gem instead of a shitty turd no one wants to invite anymore

Willis, get your head outta your ass.
>>
>>90758082
It's not even a convention. It's just a comic book store visit.
>>
>>90758082
>>90757913
>>90757855
Wasn't part of a big webcomic clique with Something Positive and Girls with Slingshots? Or did even that end up bottoming out?
>>
>>90757553
it took him three days to drive in from where he lives?
>>
>>90758355
Ruth is presumably from Toronto, considering she's a fan of the Leafs. That'd be a 9.5 hour drive split between two drivers.
>>
>>90758355
>>90758484
She, her brother, and her grandfather moved to the states at some point.

So either it's a three-day drive from where they are, or her grandfather needed three days to strap up his boots.
>>
>>90758484
She is from Toronto, but her grandfather lives in the states, that's why she's going to school at IU instead of in Canada.
>>
>>90755633
That was actually my first thought when Ruth said "Chloe". But I think it's much more likely that Chloe's a piece of young arm candy just to emphasize how much of a shitbag we're supposed to assume Ruth's grandfather is.
>>
>>90758655

...Chloe is the R.A.
>>
>>90758655
Chloe is Puddinghead.
>>
Is Patreanon dead?
>>
>>90758559
>>90758556
Just found it going through the archives, they live in Carmel, Indiana. It's about an hour and half north of Bloomington.
>>
>>90758556
>>90758559
fair enough. I don't know then.
>>
>>90758874
Merely oversleeping, as usual. Sorry. Comic up in a minute.
>>
>>90758874

RIP I guess
>>
>>90754062
A panel by panel analysis?

How can someone say so much stuff about so little? Does he really think he's impressing anyone? All I get from these diatribes is that Cerb loves hearing himself type.
>>
File: papa_boris.png (373KB, 1000x333px) Image search: [Google]
papa_boris.png
373KB, 1000x333px
Tonight, no more cockteasing. He's here, and he is glorious in his subtle intimidation.

I'm sure Willy based him on any number of politicians, but he reminded me of Boris Yeltsin right away.
>>
>>90759285

...where's this going.
>>
>>90759285
Oh my God, her grandfather is a shaved, bulky Colonel Sanders.
Either that or he's as generic a design as they come.

Also, looks like Ruth was so surprised that her eyes left her face and climbed up her bangs.
>>
>>90759285

>yfw he's actually a good guy and Ruth is just full of shit
>>
>>90759285
So a suicidal lady can be RA for money?
???? What does this mean
>>
>>90759285
>Our Investment

Wut?
>>
>>90759333
Anyone can be anything for the right price.
>>
>>90759311
No idea, but it looks like Ruth's grandpa is the one who actually pulled the strings to get her the position of RA. Which means all the other applicants weren't comically horrible like we were lead to believe, just unlucky enough to not have someone like Ruth's grandad to move things along.

Also fuck Chloe, how the fuck does she not see what's happening?
>>
>>90759285
>>90759325
Also, the password is "solved". I've been slacking on finding the passwords; school's been busy.

>>90759331
That was also my thought. What if Sir is just intimidating and Ruth is just kind of a puss?

>>90759349
>it looks like Ruth's grandpa is the one who actually pulled the strings to get her the position of RA
I question why. I predict Willis just wants to retcon his earlier position on the question. "Oh, no, they weren't bad. Ruth just had somebody pay for her job. Yeah, that's it."

>Also fuck Chloe, how the fuck does she not see what's happening?
Willis doesn't want her to see what's happening. That's how.

Also, I have another prediction: Somebody's going to complain about Sir manspreading in the comments tomorrow.
>>
>>90759285
I feel like as soon as the two of them are alone together, the old man's suddenly going to turn full death-grip-on-the-upper-arm supervillain nasty.
>>
>>90759349
>Also fuck Chloe, how the fuck does she not see what's happening?
Members of Academia are sensitive, liberal bleeding hearts until the day they die....unless they get a big check to their school or department. Then they're whatever you want them to be, baby.
>>
>>90759285
Looks like Willis isn't going to even bother with a new RA and Ruth is going to keep her job through corruption.
>>
>>90759416
Exactly.

But let's all take a step back here for a second and try to remember that everyone in this comic is an adult. And adult. There's nothing stopping Ruth from saying no.
>>
>>90759446
And I was actually looking forward to seeing Roz get slut shamed by Dorothy.
>>
>>90758281
I know they shared cats across universes, but that's all I can think of.

>>90758355
>>90758484
>>90758556
Airplanes exist.

>>90758901
So why didn't he show up when she was hospitalized?

>>90759285
The most important things I got from this strip:
1. Her grandfather seems okay.

2. This almost seems realistic, somehow.

3. Her grandfather is joshing her in the last panel. Definitely not malicious.

4. He seems like he genuinely wants to help her.

5. Chloe, as someone who works with young adults, should know that the stress of the job was one component of why Ruth got depressed. How is she this dimwitted?

6. I hope they're not going to let her remain in her current wing. But the way they're talking makes it sound like she's staying in place. Anyone who's worked with suicidal/depressed people should know that environment is just as much a part of it as anything else.

7. I'm definitely getting the sense that her grandfather likes her a lot more than she likes him.

>>90759339
Presumably her time in college. Going to college can be seen as an investment, and he's telling her that she's not getting kicked out, meaning that their investment in tuition won't be going to waste.

>>90759395
>I question why. I predict Willis just wants to retcon his earlier position on the question. "Oh, no, they weren't bad. Ruth just had somebody pay for her job. Yeah, that's it."
He might say that the comic where that was said wasn't canon anymore. I would not be surprised at all.
>>
>>90759452
just her depression, the fact that shes already accepted that nothing is gonna go well for her, and conditioning thats probably been in place since she was a kid
>>
>>90759285
Ok, I get the feeling Ruth is going to go full on nuclear and demand she be fired or something and spill the beans say her grandpa is a scumbag or something. But of course we have no clue why she is so intimidated by him though....
>>
>>90759452
You're expecting rationality from Willis tho
>>
>>90759508
For the most part, I think we're just supposed to be inclined to believe that Sir is a bad person from the start.

Maybe he's based on somebody from Shortpacked? Anybody know?
>>
>>90759285
Makes me wonder why Dorothy skipped class if she wasn't part of this meeting.

That's was the general opinion of why we thought she was absent to enable the Walky fuckery that just happened.
>>
>>90759508
Nigga's big, or maybe he reminds her a lot that she's a screw up and her parents would be disappointed in her if they were still alive, or something who knows.

Biggest surprise Willis could do with this character is that he DOESN'T have a problem with Ruth dating Billie and isn't the stereotypical bigot.
>>
>>90759471
How many strips before Ruth is screaming to be punished for her crimes like a frustrated sub while her grandfather and Pudding Head look embarrassed and try to calm her down?
>>
>>90759543
dorothy isnt in his math class
>>
>>90759540
No. Willis has never used that character design before.

This is freshly trod snow.
>>
>>90759285
How many Grandpa BJs is Ruth gonna have to shell out for this one?
>>
>>90759586
He looks like the edgy transformers fan from Shortpacked!.
>>
>>90759285
I half expect him to start yelling about nanomachines, and how he played college ball.
>>
>>90759285
>Surprise! You're not fired!

Is anyone surprised by this at all? There was no way Willis was getting rid of her,
>>
File: Nanomachines.jpg (6KB, 245x205px) Image search: [Google]
Nanomachines.jpg
6KB, 245x205px
>>90759599
He's from Canada, not Texas.
>>
>>90759578
My bad, she didn't skip class, but she's skipping lunch after. The assumption was still that she was in the RA meeting at the time, and still leaves it up in the air what she's actually doing.
>>
>>90759610
College hockey than.
>>
>>90759602
Well, yeah. There were plenty of ways to keep her in the cast while still ousting her from the RA post
>>
>>90759285
so is this, like, sexual abuse, cause thats the vibe im getting
kind of doubt willis would even attempt to write that, but maybe. (also it would explain why howie has no fucking idea why ruth hates their grandpa)
>>
>>90759325
He's Dick Cheney.

>>90759471
Yeah, at the worst this makes him look about as bad as Walky's mom.
>>
>>90759650
Willis ain't gonna' mention why probably, but we're just supposed to let Cerberus write up paragraphs and sway everyone into thinking that he rapes her with razor blades or something.
>>
There isn't a public school around that would let a suicidal student be R.A. No amount of money can cover the bad publicity that would come with an RA killing herself in the dorms after she had just been admitted to a psych ward.

Best case scenario is granddad could get her a non-supervisory job handing out towels in the rec center. Anything but giving a suicidal student responsibility for ensuring the safety of other students jfc this is stupid.
>>
>>90759719
We all know that she's going back to being RA.

My theory is that she'll puss out instead of telling Chloe she doesn't want the job, which is all she fucking needs to say to not have to do it, and it'll be Roz and Dorothy doing most of the work for her instead while she sleeps in all day and fucks Billie.
>>
>>90759683
God forbid they not get along because of clashing personalities or simple cultural differences from a fifty year age gap.

>>90759285
In panel five Ruth is dumbfounded by the realization that between what her grandfather did with campus administration and what Billie did with the residents means that Ruth is now free to openly beat the shit out of Mary consequence free.
>>
>>90759719
Welcome to the wacky world of Willis! Where suicidal people can still retain positions of authority and College apparently turns everyone gay, bi, or trans out of the blue!
>>
>>90759813
>Ruth is now free to openly beat the shit out of Mary consequence free.

Well that sounds like a win for everybody....
>>
>>90759599
>>90759610
>>90759628

He coulda gone pro if he hadn't joined the navy.
>>
>>90759822
I'm just going to assume that Grandpa Lessick fucked Puddinghead so she'd give Ruth her job back.
>>
File: maximum_overpost.png (87KB, 800x950px) Image search: [Google]
maximum_overpost.png
87KB, 800x950px
>>90759683
She is already in full panic-post mode. Normally it's one or two Patreon comments, and then save the bulk for the next day.

Cerb is triggered as FUCK.
>>
>>90760126
Ok, this Cerberus person takes this webcomic WAY too seriously....
>>
>>90760148

She basically dictates the headcanon for everyone at this point. No one ever corrects her or disagrees with her in anything more than the mildest of ways. Hell, I don't think Willis has directly replied to her even ONCE.
>>
>>90760126
I can understand where she's coming from, but the problem is that where she's coming from is halfway across the world. She is jumping so far to conclusions that it's not even funny.
>>
>>90757855

Someone go there and screw with him
>>
>>90760186
I kinda want to start commenting on the DoA website just to write equally longwinded posts that offer an alternative interpretation to whatever Cerb posts just to see what happens.
>>
>>90760126
>Just look at this motherfucker solving all of Ruth's problems that he can. I bet he is going to insist that Ruth attend counseling next, just to make her indebted to him!
>>
>>90760360
It's a perfectly reasonable interpretation, it's just worded in such way that makes you want to dismiss it.
>>
>>90760126
i mean that was more or less how i read it too, so
>>
>>90759349

So basically Ruth not only will face NO consequences for any of her shitty behaviour, she will CONTINUE to be allowed to abuse her power and her charges with no negative repercussions whatsoever.

Good God Im now super depressed. But this is Willis so Im not surprised.
>>
>>90760401
I think her interpretation leaves a lot to be desired simply because she's constructed a complete character from almost nothing. Right now, we know very, very little about "Sir." Cerb is taking a few visual and verbal cues to mean that he's some kind of horrible monster, rather than Ruth not understanding how he shows his love.

She's kind of forgetting that "Sir" exists separately from Ruth. This literally might be him trying to help her out. He might not be doing this just to serve the narrative purpose of making Ruth upset.

Oh, who am I kidding? This is Willis. Of course he's only speaking like this to make Ruth upset, and he will stop existing as soon as the camera is off him.
>>
Is Howie supposed to be autistic? Not endearing at all.
>>
>>90759650

At one point she mentions to Billie that she's trying to succeed so he'll ease up on Howard or something to that effect But nothing about Howard really screams "abused victim", IMO.

Hell he could probably do with some tough love with that shit taste he's got. Who the fuck still watches GoT.
>>
>>90760126
>>90760287

Cerb is projecting, it's fairly obvious.

It's a pitiable condition but Cerb has been seemingly mauled by life and mental illness to the point that nothing they say should be taken seriously.
>>
>>90760512
Could be. HowiexDina when?

>Jurassic Park!
>Game of Thrones!
>Jurassic Park!
>Game of Thrones!
>Jurassic Park!
>Game of Thrones!
>*angry makeout session*
>>
>>90760512

I imagine he's Willis's "nerd avatar" and thus acts exactly like Willis would, but replace "Transformers" with "Game of Thrones"

pleb
>>
>>90759285

In some way this reflects even POORER on Ruth as a person.

Her position was bought, not earned out of any genuine merit from her as a person. Chloe clearly only said Ruth was their best because essentially she's being paid to.

So basically assuming Ruth doesnt succeed in offing herself with alcohol and actually graduates, she'll get a nice cushy job working for her grandfather. She'll eventually inherit the company upon Grandpa's death. She'll mistreat her underlings, who will secretly loathe and despise her. She'll die alone with no real friends.
>>
File: shattered_snowflake.png (170KB, 889x1350px) Image search: [Google]
shattered_snowflake.png
170KB, 889x1350px
>>90760186
This is the most I've ever seen him snap at one of his Patreon snowflakes, and it ended with a dude quitting the comic, traumatized for life.

It wasn't even his parent comment that Willy was replying to, but it was in his reply chain, so he took it to heart in a big way.
>>
>>90759540
>Sir

Using "Sir" as a name is retarded
>>
>>90760634
Ruth is Patrick Bateman.

>>90760577
For we shittalk about Cerb, if half the shit they say is true then I genuinely hope they get the care and help they need to put the past behind them.
>>
>>90760694
>if half the shit they say is true
It isn't
>>
>>90760008

Or THREATENED to fuck her. And not in the sexual sense
>>
>>90760126

Im willing to bet Cerb's dad genuinely WAS the "good guy" and hat Cerb was too fucked in the head to see it as such. We've got a definite persecution complex here and once again Cerb is imprinting his delusions on thesituation
>>
>>90760724
What? You don't want the adventures of Grandpa "Big Dick" Lessick as he solves all his grandkid's problems with his enormous penis?
>>
>>90760491

Cerb's a guy.
>>
>>90760881
Irrelevant to the conversation. Try again.
>>
>>90760881
I'm all for hating on trans people when they're seriously fucked in the head, but it only helps them to reduce your argument to bigotry when you do the pronoun shit out of spite.
>>
>>90760694

Patrick Bateman at least has the VENEER of being chipper, friendly and likeable.
>>
>>90760848

Quite frankly, no.
>>
>>90760848
I'd be down for that
>>
>>90760126
My god. She is as mad as a three headed dog.
>>
>>90760922
>>90760928

Stating a biological fact is bigotry? Spite was no where in my motivation. Just telling the truth

Do you consider saying "water is wet" to be bigotry? Because that's exactly the same thing as saying Cerb is a guy
>>
>>90761006

Cerb has two heads at least.
>>
>>90761016
No, it's just boring and does literally nothing for the conversation besides distract from it.

At least try to say something interesting that we haven't all heard a hundred times.
>>
>>90761036
Are you implying something about the third head?
>>
>>90761016
C'mon, m8.

Everyone on the internet for enough time has been over this 1000 times and back. Just refer to them in whatever gender they want to be and argue them on their actual points.
>>
>>90761016
You're just being banal about it. >>90761036 is clever, you might as well be posting smug anime girls.
>>
>>90761088
Oh.
I didn't realise that '2 heads' was referring to balls.
I mean, it could also mean ovaries.
>>
>>90761117
The second head refers to a cock.
>>
>>90761126
>head=penis
What does your Wang look like?
>>
>>90761163
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=head
>>
>>90761048
>>90761067

I find it difficult to believe you actually mean this.

Sorry, I just don't believe in perpetrating an irrational delusion. People like Cerb need to sack up and face reality and play the cards theyve been dealt.

If you were born with a dick, youre a guy. If you were born with a dick and think youre a woman, you're a psychologically disturbed guy. And if you get the sex change you're a psychologically disturbed mutilated guy.

These people are mentally ill
>>
>>90761163
Since we're on the internet I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're a retard. Slang term for the glans of a penis is "head."
>>
>>90761163
I'm unsure if this is a dense attempt at trolling.

The head of a penis is a thing, and often referred to as a second head for dudes.
>>
>>90761117

I was referring to the head that houses the brain and the head of the penis Cerb has. Because he's a guy.
>>
>>90761186
cerb isnt here, so who the hell fucking cares about any of this
>>
>>90761193
I'm autistic, but thanks for explaining.
>>90761186
It's still a lazy argument.
>>
>>90760532
See, that's the thing that gets me--Willis could have written it as Grandpa Lessick singling out Ruth, plenty of abusers pick just one or two people in the family to go after and isolate from the others. Hell, you could even make it a sexism thing if you wanted, that he thinks Ruth's a weak girl or whatever and thus ripe for punishment. But she explicitly says he's hard on Howie, and Howie doesn't seem affected by it in the slightest.
A proper twist would make it so he's kind of an overbearing dick and it's magnified by her own depression and self-loathing but YOU KNOW.
>>
>>90761186

You're fighting a losing battle, friendo. No one cares about this nearly as much as you do.
>>
>>90761186

I agree but it won't go anywhere here
>>
>>90761186
That's fine. We all get it. It's just irrelevant. You have to deconstruct the lesser problems before you get to the root.

Maybe if her dad "sacked up" and told her family she was insane because she was managing sex dungeons and lying about her credentials, she'd be better off right now.
>>
File: Yep.gif (2MB, 600x452px)
Yep.gif
2MB, 600x452px
>>90761186
>>
>>90761216
>implying
>>
>>90761232

Not an argument. It's a fact.
>>
>>90761375
But it's not really a relevant fact right now.
>>
>>90761360
Dude, if Cerberus were here, she'd be hanging from her ceiling fan already.
>>90761375
>double spacing before text
Where is it that you stumbled in from, exactly?
>>
>>90761411
stumbleupon
>>
>>90761306

As long as we're trading Neil memes
>>
>>90761437
>not double spacing before the reply
You failed at making the obvious joke, faggot. Go back to whatever site spawned you.
>>
>>90761494
Pico?
>>
>>90759285
besides the 5 head I like Grandpa Boris' design

better than any of the main characters Willis has designed at least
>>
>>90761536
It's been a while since Willy has designed a new character. Even Toedad was around before Dumbing of Age.

I'm happy with Grandpa Boris's look, and I'll be sad when he's not actually named Boris.

It'll probably be Richard as a reference to Cheney, and the fact that Willy is painting him as a dick.
>>
>>90761603
here's hoping his name is Grandpa DickFat
>>
>>90761603
According to the Walkypedia, that's actually Ruth's dad.

>Dr. Richard "Dick" Lesse is Ruth and Howard's father in the Walkyverse continuity.

>History
>Ruth took great inspiration from her father - which made it all the more disillusioning when she discovered that he was having an extramarital affair with Mrs. Billingsworth. >Unsurprisingly, this led to divorce proceedings.

>Trivia
>If the Christmas strip is any indication, Ruth's mother got custody of the children after the divorce.
>No points for spotting the pun.

If there's an obvious joke to be made, Willis has made it.

http://walkypedia.wikia.com/wiki/Dick_Lesse
>>
>>90761654
>Dr. Richard "Dick" Lesse is Ruth and Howard's father in the Walkyverse continuity.
Huh. Don't know how I missed that bit of lore. Thanks, anon.

Even so, I bet "Sir" is Dick Sr. while her dad was just Dr. Dick Jr.
>>
File: 2013-10-03.gif (102KB, 1000x320px)
2013-10-03.gif
102KB, 1000x320px
Holy poo. I just found the mother of all callbacks.

http://www.itswalky.com/comic/gross-shower-drain-hair/

>>90761719
No problem!
Nothing about that would surprise me.
>>
File: 2010-10-25-shower.png (283KB, 900x300px) Image search: [Google]
2010-10-25-shower.png
283KB, 900x300px
>>90761902
Woooowwwwww.

I knew he'd been stretching the Joyce shower gag thin, but I didn't realize that this old gag from 2010 (pic related) gag was ACTUALLY over 10 years older than that. Willy is more out of ideas than I ever imagined.

How many DoA strips has he devoted to Joyce's public shower phobia, anyway?
>>
File: Thereheis.png (456KB, 610x521px) Image search: [Google]
Thereheis.png
456KB, 610x521px
>>90759285
>>
I'm procrastinating, so here are some more strips of interest!

>The two strips prior to that one strip where Amber tries to get her floormates to stop her dad:
http://www.dumbingofage.com/2013/comic/book-3/04-just-hangin-out-with-my-family/strength/

http://www.dumbingofage.com/2013/comic/book-3/04-just-hangin-out-with-my-family/gorilla/

>Dorothy being assertive about how her relationship with Walky isn't a big deal:
http://www.dumbingofage.com/2013/comic/book-3/04-just-hangin-out-with-my-family/forfun/

>This is a punchline that would be funny if it weren't so incredibly inappropriate during a serious plotline:
http://www.dumbingofage.com/2013/comic/book-3/04-just-hangin-out-with-my-family/eaten/

>This one too:
http://www.dumbingofage.com/2013/comic/book-3/04-just-hangin-out-with-my-family/placate/

>In which Joyce's sibling has equally bizarre wrist movements as Joyce does with her brace on:
http://www.dumbingofage.com/2013/comic/book-3/04-just-hangin-out-with-my-family/undeclared/

>>90762085
Too many. It's shown up several times in DoA, and I can't fathom how many times it did in the previous universes, after finding that particular strip.
>>
>>90762126
Dorothy's dad has the greatest forehead of all time.
>>
File: lesreean.png (19KB, 108x159px)
lesreean.png
19KB, 108x159px
>>90761654
>>90761719
>>90761902
>>90762085
>>90762126
>I've been reading Dumbing of age for seven years
>I've been following David Willis comics for almost 20 years

KILL. ME.
>>
>>90762187
dorothy's dad legitimately looks like he has down syndrome
>>
>>90762085
He thinks about girls' showers a lot
>>
>>90762479
Hmm
>his wife doesn't let him shower with her for reasons
>>
>>90760318
If Willis doesn't like it, it'll get deleted.
>>
>>90759285
When Chloe told Ruth she was the best R.A. she had, she was lying through her teeth because Ruth's grandfather bought her way into the job, and Chloe doesn't want to give up that money.

Hence the "investment" comment. He might be horrible to Ruth, but he's paving her way to an easy life later on.
>>
>>90759285
I cannot stand Chloe's hair.

Also, Grandad comes off as slithering under the surface.
>>
File: x.png (56KB, 180x333px)
x.png
56KB, 180x333px
>>90759285
>>
>>90760491
Dunno, the guy gives me Amber's dad vibe, mainly for the position/investment thing.
This is willis there are no good characters unless they're lesbians.
If he had a little bit of creativity he would make him a nice guy and have ruth have victim complex / low self esteem issues so that she feels like she's constantly failing him and he's oppressing her.
>>
>>90763894
When has Willis ever not gone full-retard with his bigoted antagonists? Mary started off as just one side of a dispute about noise in the hallway.
>>
So...military grandfather who just expects the best out of his granddaughter?
>>
>>90759650
No it seems like a "you're my blood now fucking act like it. We've got you these positions and you're learnign these things so it's damn near time you start giving back. If I hear you've fucked up one more time I'll make sure to get here sooner while you're still in hospital, that way you won't need to be sent back into one when I'm through with you. Are we clear?"

Pretty reasonable desu.
>>
>>90764019
What the fuck anon, she misgardened carla! She should be thankful she wasn't executed in the spot
>>
>>90760689
t. poor cunt
>>
File: Cookie Saga02.png (242KB, 1000x333px)
Cookie Saga02.png
242KB, 1000x333px
>>90764245
I don't know, he doesn't seem to be the least bit pissed off at all.

I guess he's not immediately expressing concern for Ruth's "suicide attempt", but that incident is impossible for me to take seriously since nothing fucking happened.
>>
>>90764316
It's not pissed off. It's like get your shit together.
You know how some bosses like to yell while other bosses like to fire you or dock pay while smiling and encouraging?
>>
>>90759331
>yfw he's actually a good guy and Ruth is just full of shit
>>90759550
>Biggest surprise Willis could do with this character is that he DOESN'T have a problem with Ruth dating Billie and isn't the stereotypical bigot.
>>90761245
>A proper twist would make it so he's kind of an overbearing dick and it's magnified by her own depression and self-loathing but YOU KNOW.
>>90759395
>That was also my thought. What if Sir is just intimidating and Ruth is just kind of a puss?

That's the 'twist' I've been advocating for for weeks? months? whatever. That "Sir" isn't actually a beast in human clothing. He's overbearing, a little prejudiced (as would be expected from someone in his age group), physically intimidating, occasionally loud and abrasive, but not evil like Amber's Dad or crazy like Becky's Dad. He's just trying to look after his grandkids the best he can and since he's got a lot of old-time opinions and views, he's standoffish, sees 'help' as pushing them to make something of themselves and does what he can with his position, but is still in the headspace that men showing emotions is simply not done, even to family. It's Ruth that has turned him into her own personal monster, when the worst he's done is be distant and make some off-colour comments. But at the end of the day, he'd be supportive of her.

That would be an interesting swerve and I'm cautiously optimistic, but I'm still 85% certain this is going to turn into Evil Patriarch 3: Plantation Owner Edition. (Yes, I know he's from Canada but his outfit makes him look like a southern gentleman... which automatically makes him evil, y'know).
>>
File: 0.png (606KB, 708x1920px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
606KB, 708x1920px
Sometimes, he is actually allright.
>>
>>90759285
So, I'm guessing Sir convinced Chloe that Ruth can keep her job, and maybe even blamed Billie for the fallout. So the concept will be she keeps the job but Billie gets out of her life, so one of them will have to leave the floor, probably Billie.

And then Ruth will freak out because she couldn't possibly do the job (true) and Billie is important to her (false). Not sure if she'll take a stand now or sulk away, but I'm imagining sulking is more likely.

Sir will approach Ruth in private and put his hands on her while telling her to shape up.

And then it'll be up to Billie to figure out how to get Ruth fired, but Ruth will ultimately stand up for herself.

This will all happen over the course of the day so that Sir will still be around to have a confrontation with.
>>
>>90764928
>>90759331
>>90759550
>>90761245
>>90759395
>>90764928
Okay, people, you seem to rejoice the guy isn't hating Ruth for dating girl, but I am the only one seeing here he has basically bribed the school to maintain his grand daughter in a job thta basically led her on the verge on suicide. i wouldn't call him the best Grandpa yet.
>>
>>90764955
of course.
but yeah, broken clock yadda yadda
saaay, speaking of broken clocks, wasn't he friends with the lil formers guy?
>>
>>90762501
there's too many guys in the shower already?
>>
>>90764982
I didn't say he was Best Grandpa. In fact, I specifically said he could be overbearing, emotionally distant and insulting. Those are negative character traits, y'know.

I was just saying that it would be nice to see a character who wasn't just generically evil, that actually had complexity to them. Instead of "YOU ARE WEAK" Amber's Dad or "WITNESS ME!" Becky's Dad.

But why let that get in the way of your race to the moral high ground?

Plus, "verge of suicide"? Ruth laid in bed for a single day after a bad break-up of a toxic relationship while being blackmailed. That's plenty of reason to go into a funk. But it's not really close to suicide. If she'd been like that for days, then yes. If she'd been self-harming, yes. If she'd been chugging back beers to the point of alcohol poisoning, yes. If she was sitting in the dark staring at pills and vodka, that's the verge of suicide.
>>
>>90765410
Parental figures not being evil?

I'm very confused anon.

>Plus, "verge of suicide"? Ruth laid in bed for a single day after a bad break-up of a toxic relationship while being blackmailed. That's plenty of reason to go into a funk. But it's not really close to suicide. If she'd been like that for days, then yes. If she'd been self-harming, yes. If she'd been chugging back beers to the point of alcohol poisoning, yes. If she was sitting in the dark staring at pills and vodka, that's the verge of suicide.
I feel like this is one of the most important truths of this comic that should be emblazoned somewhere.
>>
>>90763038
So we've got two bad ones in this comic who'll never face a comeuppance because money.
>>
>>90760679
>cutting yourself for DoA
>>
>>90764955
Okay, that was kind of delightful.

>>90765803
Until he makes more implications, I'm going with that he negotiated something, not that he paid them off.

There are plenty of things he could have said in order to set this up.
>>
>>90764982
>the guy isn't hating Ruth for dating girl
For all we know, Chloe avoided that subject.

But yeah, you're not the only one to realize that Sir basically bribed somebody to give Ruth her RA position. See >>90765410 for a better write-up than me.
>>
>>90765410
>Plus, "verge of suicide"? Ruth laid in bed for a single day after a bad break-up of a toxic relationship while being blackmailed.
Several days, actually. Suicide through attrition. She had to be hospitalized you know.
>>
>>90765792
Not even a full day in bed. Using context clues from the parallel Joyce/Becky plot lines puts them dragging Ruth to the hospital sometime between eleven and one o'clock. Ruth was committed for sleeping in on a weekend and not eating cookies.
>>
>>90764982
I'm not sure if he's bribed the school. I read it as him negotiating terms. Like... "Ruth gets to keep her job, so long as she doesn't [insert specific behavior]." Stuff like that.
>>
>>90768618
Yeah, but like... she didn't eat the cookies. She's obviously ill.
>>
>>90761654
His name is Dickless.

His fucking name is Dickless.
>>
>>90764981
I want "Sir" to be the old military grandpa who doesn't give a shit about being polite band honestly wants his granddaughter to succeed.

He tells Ruth the Shape Up, College is the Future, etc. But also meets Billie and says something like "So you're the dyke eaten her box? Lay off the sauce, and make sure she does the same, or I'll whip both your tubby asses."
>>
>>90764981
>Billie getting kicked out for really no reason

Now that would be something to see. Not like anyone other then Ruth would give a shit. Although Walky would be absolutely devastated
>>
>>90759586
>freshly trodden snow
>David Willis

SOUND THE FUCKING ALARMS FOLKS, THE END IS NIGH
>>
>>90760694
"You like David Willis comics? His early work was a little too needlessly dramatic for my taste. But when Shortpacked came out in 2005, I think he really came into his own, commercially and artistically. The whole webcomic has a clear, crisp shittiness, and a new sheen of self-righteousness that really gives the comics a big boost. He's been compared to Jeph Jacques, but I think Willis has a far more bitter, cynical view of the world.

In 2010, Willis released this; Dumbing Of Age, his laziest webcomic. I think his undisputed low point is the Toedad With A Shotgun arc. An arc so shitty, most people probably just try to ignore it. But they shouldn't, because it's not just about a bad fight scene and how cool his unrealistic character Amazi-Girl is, It's also a personal statement about how much Willis hates all religion and refuses to see any religious person as a human being.

HEY ANON! TRY READING A BETTER COMIC, YOU STUPID BASTARD!
>>
>>90753444
>I'll be free of all this, and of all its awful memes
>>
>>90771391
Howard's first name is Whitney. His name is Witless.

There's no limit to how much Willis loves a bad pun
>>
>>90762187
Dorothy's dad looks like a gay retard.
>>
>>90759285
Oh God, Ruth caught Becky's hair beetles.

I hope molesting grandpa Gorbachev will become a fun addition to the /co/ pantheon of characters alongside Carla, Mary and Warboss Hamfist.
>>
>>90771590
That's not gonna happen. willis' worldview is black and white: either you're "oppressed" and everything you do is excusable, or you're an "oppressor" who deliberatley cultivates every action to inflict maximum damage.
An old fashioned rich white man who has iffy views and methods, but honestly means well? In willis' mind, that's a complete paradox.
>>
>>90772365
No, I mean, this guy is supposed to be an abusive authoritarian according to Ruth yeah?

Think of the torture he must have gone through growing up with the nickname Dickless. It must have been relentless. I bet he got into a fight every year once he got to high school just to shut the kids up. Then he goes into the military and fights in Vietnam, I guess.

And he comes home and raises a family, and apparently succeeds at some sort of business, making a lot of money, enough to ensure his grandkids get a college education. He wants to prepare them for an unforgiving world, so thinks he has to toughen them up, not pull any punches, and push them to succeed in a cruel, cruel world.

And his granddaughter, who he got a nice position so she wouldn't have to pay for housing, is an abusive drunk, who is completely unappreciative or doesn't understand that he is trying his best to help her.

What a dumbass.

>>90760318
Now someone post that, not in response to Cerb, but as a seperate take on the situation.
>>
>>90772676
That was her father named Dick Lesse, not her grandfather. We don't know her grandfather's name.

I like your line of thought, but it doesn't work unless Ruth's grandfather is Dick Sr.
>>
>>90772828
Can you see the Tags on Patron?
>>
>>90772828
Quick, everybody come up with your best puns.

All I've got is a stretch: Hogarth/Heartless.
>>
>>90772676
You're tempting me to come up with a comment preemptively so I can get near the top come midnight. You don't need a real email address to comment, cha'know
>>
>>90768189
Not even a full weekend, as >>90768618 pointed out.

That's not suicide by attrition. That's "I'm sad because I broke up with my the codependent partner after the shittiness of my ability to do a decent job was pointed out to me."
>>
>>90772891
Nope, unfortunately.

Willy's only comment on this one was "he's fought in wars, kids".
>>
File: 2005-09-21-sigma.gif (63KB, 500x748px)
2005-09-21-sigma.gif
63KB, 500x748px
>>90774473
Whelp.

I was wrong before. He HAS used this character design. An intrepid commenter on Patreon, with a much better memory than me, made the connection with Willis's comment and a twelve-year old Shortpacked!. Willis commented "FINALLY!" when the guy called him 'Clint', so I'd say that's confirmation.

It's Clint. His name is Clint Lesse. Somehow he avoided the temptation of taking the Dick Lesse joke for another spin.
>>
>>90774729
Maybe this means granpa leese will be sympathetic?

Who the fuck am I fooling...
>>
>>90774729
Name aside, I love that Clint is a die-hard G.I. Joe fan. That makes him considerably less terrifying.

Maybe Ruth should just go on eBay and get him some figures he doesn't already have.
>>
>>90760126
Cerberus should really take a break from DoA. This can't be healthy for her.
>>
>>90760126
I'm glad this nutjob doesn't come by here. Or does she/he?
>>
>>90775270

The very thought that we were aware of them made them go through a panic attack, apparently.

Coming here in person might be legitimately lethal for Cerb. One glance at a post deriding trannies and they'd be hanging from the rafters.
>>
File: Trucks!.png (375KB, 813x546px) Image search: [Google]
Trucks!.png
375KB, 813x546px
>>90772936
I looked through all the derived terms at https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/-less#Derived_terms and couldn't find one that sounds good.

Also, there's a possibility his name isn't Lessick. Ruth's dad could be the maple syrup swilling limp-wristed lothario who stole his his baby girl and took her to that godless frozen pinko wasteland to the north to die. Honestly, I did always assume he was American. I'm Canadian

>>90774729
Oh, I guess he's not original. I don't know why I assumed that would be the case after being taught the opposite.

My American granddad read works better with this version at least.
>>
>>90774729
Do does Willias just use the excuse of "It's an alt universe!" as a crutch to never draw new, original characters ever again?
>>
>>90774729

So basically he's saying "If you don't like Sigma Six, you deserve to get beat up. You should never criticize the flavor of the month, ever."

Seeing as how WIllis has practically no history with GI Joe, he should lay off the know it all attitude
>>
>>90775969
Willis seems like the kind of guy who will go on a 10 paragraph long Tumblr tirade if some random internet user said anything that could be considered negative about a random transformer at any given time. Like you will never know which Transformer specifically, but if he's Willis' chosen one you're on his shit list if you say anything bad about it.
>>
The only way this would truly be a twist is if Ruth TURNS DOWN the offer, moves off campus, gets a real job and pays her way through college herself
>>
>>90776046
Yeah, but would she be able to make it that far without killing herself if she runs outta meds?
>>
>>90756283
Trans.

>>90759275
I don't go to the comment section, but from the fags in this general I hear Cerb uses it as part of his/her therapy sessions. I usually assume it's going to be over-analyzed bullshit, and skip over it.

If Cerb uses it to sort our emotional issues then it's best to just ignore it and move on.

>>90759650
>the next slipshine is RuthxGrandpa
>>
>>90776212
>the next slipshine is RuthxGrandpa
>>
>>90776212
>>the next slipshine is RuthxGrandpa

Ah yes, pandering to fetishes. Truly the only way to save that shit site! I would say "Willis wouldn't stoop so low" but that whore does anything for money...
>>
>>90764955
I think Galasso has proven that Willis is best at writing pulpy villains. He might actually do a great job doing a comic about an ersatz Sheev instead of the same fucking teenagers/young adults he has been writing about for 20 years.
>>
>>90764955
Sure. Most people are relatively pleasant when you're not talking to them about things they feel strongly about. It would be hard to hate someone who's just talking about goofy hypothetical situations.

Change to topic to anything involving parents, and I'm sure he'll rage until your ears fall off
>>
>>90775655
I think he's counting on the familiarity to add enjoyment value to his strip.

I feel like any callback or reference in anything garners a positive response by default. You feel like you're in on something big, you get a spike of familiarity. And even if it's obscure, you can feel good for finding the reference.

But, I think there should be something beyond just "getting it." And I don't think most Willis references, callbacks and character returns do that. This is a pretty nebulous idea, but as someone who gets most of the DoA references to older DoA strips, my reaction is rarely positive. I think in the cases of the Billie-Mary punch (which I think is a Roomies callback) and Walky's hair floof, the reference doesn't add much to the strip other than the satisfaction of remembering it.
>>
>>90759349
"Our investment" can also refer to her college education as a whole, including things to put on a resume that suggest responsibility, i.e. RA.

>>90759285
Heaven's sake, I really don't get any mean crazy nasty vibes. What, did she get the belt a few times as a wild and crazy dipshit kid and convinced herself he was evil for it?
>>
File: dave willis oc.gif (21KB, 344x241px) Image search: [Google]
dave willis oc.gif
21KB, 344x241px
>>90774729
Ok, this guy DEFINITELY wants to use war as a business to end war as a business.
>>
>>90776364
>>
>>90774473
So, he probably was in the gulf wars, considering ha age? Assuming he's not still military.
>>
>>90776421

Sheev?
>>
>>90774729

Willis finally does something that triggers me
>>
>>90776042
What're his favorites again?
Hot Shot, Howlback, SG Ravage, and?
>>
>>90776700
That is Palpatine's first name.
>>
>>90776687
When the Shortpacked! strip was published in 2005, Korea would have made sense. Assuming he joined when he was 18 at the start of it, he'd have been 73, but he'd be 85 now, and that seems too old for a guy with a granddaughter in college.

Vietnam seems more likely since he could be anywhere from 60-75 years old now. The Gulf wars seem a bit too recent for him to have been an active combatant, but maybe he was still an officer or something.
>>
>>90776553
I feel like this is something you can't fall back on too much in Willis' case. Cause if you're referencing stuff/info from the previous comics you're alienating new readers who are starting with DoA. You're telling them "don't get it? Dig up the archives on my past webcomic (and the site might be old garbage which makes it a chore to read through)."
>>
>>90761006
You know, that's probably actually why she named herself that. Because of her supposed multiple personalities
>>
>>90776630
that actually kind of fits. I can totally see him encouaging Ruth to live up to the name ruthless, so as to melt the snowflakes.
>not for liberal brownie points! Not for god! We'll make this campus GREAT AGAIN!
>>
>>90774729
The design there kind of reminds me of Senator Armstrong.
>>
>>90777113
He also repeatedly states on the site and everything that you don't ~have~ to read all the old comics because it allegedly stands on its own.
>>
>>90776918
Then just call him Palpatine. Sheev sound fucking retarded
>>
File: 1483080927088.gif (2MB, 438x363px) Image search: [Google]
1483080927088.gif
2MB, 438x363px
>>90777739
>>
>>90777771
>6 digits off
wew
>>
>>90777739
It's a meme, m8
>>
>>90777739
>Sheev sound fucking retarded
that's why they call him that
>>
File: IMG_0539.jpg (73KB, 600x450px)
IMG_0539.jpg
73KB, 600x450px
>>90777158
So Cerb is trans, multiple personalities, and writes long opinion pieces in comments sections.
Pic fucking related
>>
>>90778810
They get really invested, so I believe it's real. It's too much effort for too little attention for it to be a fake out.
>>
>>90778872
I'm of the opinion that half the shit she says is lies.

If you believe everything she says, she literally has suffered through every single traumatic life experience of every character in the comic, AND every single life experience in the lives of her fellow commenters.

I'm sure there's a word or phrase for it, but she seems to feel like she has to one-up any bad thing that happens to anyone with an equivalent or worse experience of her own. I've known people irl who do this, and it's infuriating.
>>
>>90779087

She has a podcast going with one of the other commenters, Podcasting of Age. I've listened to it a little and her voice makes it VERY clear that she's telling the truth about being trans.
>>
>>90779087
More than likely she's a compulsive liar. I've know people like that. Like a highschool kid at my job who made up she had a kid.
>>
>>90776364
Speaking of which, does anybody have the latest ones? I can't stop marveling at his horrible anatomy.
>>
>>90779150
>dumbing of age fancast
Why. Even when I liked this shitty strip I wouldn't have listened to that.
>>
>>90779207
Was there new ones? The last one I remember was the anthology one.
>>
>>90779150
>She has a podcast going with one of the other commenters, Podcasting of Age
While I'm morbidly curious, I rather like my monitor and the skin on my left hand, and would fear for them both if I gave it a listen.

Also, I don't doubt she's trans. I just doubt nearly everything else.
>>
>>90779279

>the skin on my left hand

Huh?
>>
>>90779245
There's like four of them that have not hit the internets for free at this point.
>>
>>90779245
He's been doing terrible pinups.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nPLf38VDiwnL4qk1aOyB2Tmmd0mg4j7GWqfjE1x-kis/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>90779364
>first fucking image
Is danny getting his balls fondled or is he about to get fisted?
>>
File: 20161012134739.gif (2MB, 320x217px) Image search: [Google]
20161012134739.gif
2MB, 320x217px
>>90779318
Referring to this meme, and I'm a southpaw
>>
>>90779453

Heh. The funny thing is, I can imagine you punching the monitor while the podcast continues to play from your speakers, making the whole thing both painful AND pointless.
>>
>>90779333
I thought about getting a sub because I was curious but

>25 dollars to start

fuck all that.
>>
>>90779772
>$25
Oh? has it gone down five bucks since I last checked? They must really be hurting for membership.
>>
>>90779827
Why do you think Willis keeps getting work with them?

My theory has been that one-month subscriptions would skyrocket (comparatively) when Willis announced a new porn comic, so Slipshine told Willis to start making weekly pin-ups to keep people subscribed for longer.
>>
>>90780033
The thing that I find fascinating is that they OWN Willy's porn art, as far as I understand. He's said multiple times that he no longer has rights to the porn that he draws for them. He couldn't post them for free if he wanted to (legally).

I'm sure that any takedown notices for Willy's Slipshine porn are from Slipshine themselves, not Willis. I doubt he cares after the check clears.
>>
>>90777739
>not calling Sheev by his true name
Casuals.

t. /swco/
>>
File: OhDear.jpg (60KB, 460x513px)
OhDear.jpg
60KB, 460x513px
>>90779364
Fucking hell, Those tits. It looks like they're about to rip off and float away.
>>
>>90779245
>>90779333
>>90779772
The only reason that they haven't leaked is that 4chan started banning people for posting Slipshine art, and there isn't enough demand for David Willis porn elsewhere on the pirate circuit.

I mean, the only reason they were posted in the first place were the hilarious edits, but no one wants to get banned for that shit.
>>
>>90780190
Nah, after getting DMCAs after posting the images to /aco/, I've assumed that was Slipshine itself. Willis wouldn't dare touch this place.

>>90780484
Our best bet is either somebody ponying up $25 or knowing somebody who already does. I'd suggest waiting to cough up the dough closer to whenever Willis says that he's almost done with pin-ups, though I doubt that'll happen.
>>
>>90777253
>works stands on it's own

Considering how much he's had to "clarify" in the comments to make sure readers get the PROPER interpretation, this is especially hilarious.
>>
File: 1478142560321.png (268KB, 800x679px) Image search: [Google]
1478142560321.png
268KB, 800x679px
>>90780547
I'll pay up the second there's a Dina Slipshine. Until then, we'll have to wait on someone else to maybe come through.
>>
>>90780686
You'd think that Willis would recognize the demand for a Dina Slipshine.
>>
>>90780484
That and our morbid fascination. He's actually getting worse at drawing bodies!
>>
>>90780712
I think he does, but there's a few mental hurdles in his way of drawing page after page of Dina OR Joyce getting sexed up.

He's drawn lewds of them both before, but there's a big difference between Playboy style and Motherless style.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (29KB, 266x200px)
200_s.gif
29KB, 266x200px
>>90763257
Chloe's hair looks like Japanese pudding.
>>
>>90780484
wasn't there an imgur gallery for each story at one point that was linked to or do those also get banned?
>>
>>90780833
Willis would have a seizure if he even thought about motherless.
>>
>>90780843
I don't remember anyone putting them on imgur.

The last archivist put them on sli.mg which is a dead site now.
>>
>>90780547
For all the things 4chan could get DMCA'd for, Slipshine was the only one that actually went and submitted one?
>>
>>90780712
>>90780833

http://itswalky.tumblr.com/post/127867872722/dinabecky-slipshine-when

>Dina/Becky slipshine when?
>Knowing what we know about Dina’s inclinations and what we know about Becky’s background, do you think that’s something that would occur any time especially soon? I’d say, barring any unforeseen developments, they’d be making smoochyface for at least a few weeks their time, which for us puts anything further somewhere in 2050 at the earliest.

>>90780889
Some of them ended up on Imgur for very brief amounts of time. This /aco/ thread has them page-by-page.
>>
>>90781010
I of course forgot the /aco/ archive link.

http://desuarchive.org/aco/thread/1131190
>>
File: assbarfy.png (332KB, 796x867px)
assbarfy.png
332KB, 796x867px
>>90780876
>seizure
Um, anon, it's a serious medical condition called "getting ass-barfy". I'd thank you to respect those who suffer from it.
>>
>>90781010
no porn because willis is selectively autistic about when he wants to be "realistic".

Two characters who love each other having sex? one of whom has been shown to be openly thirsty and the other who had an entire character arc about not being as naive and innocent as she seemed? Bullshit! Get out of here you neckbeard?

Want to have a flabby fucking nerd who plays video games all day and only ever played sports in highschool be involved in a highspeed chase just to save your fucking gay waifu? That's kosher.
>>
File: FUCK.jpg (12KB, 233x72px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.jpg
12KB, 233x72px
>>90781032
>>
>>90781010
>>Knowing what we know about Dina’s inclinations and what we know about Becky’s background, do you think that’s something that would occur any time especially soon? I’d say, barring any unforeseen developments, they’d be making smoochyface for at least a few weeks their time, which for us puts anything further somewhere in 2050 at the earliest.
Willy loves to fuck with people.

The latest developments in Becky and DIna's relationship point to a time a loooot sooner than 2050.
>>
>>90781153
You can use https://archived.moe/aco/ in the meantime.

If you want to use it for /co/, there's no search, so you'd need to know the thread post number.
>>
>>90781233
Yoto's stuff is still allowed right?
>>
File: 1484534094271.png (347KB, 946x812px) Image search: [Google]
1484534094271.png
347KB, 946x812px
>>90781274
Usually. Sometimes the mods don't like the NSFW Yoto stuff, so use your discretion when posting.

I've included some of the best, sexiest Yoto stuff in the smut Doc. It is by no means conclusive, if anyone has some I've not added. I think it provides a nice balance for the crappy Willis stuff.
>>
File: 1455340434554.png (661KB, 750x1704px) Image search: [Google]
1455340434554.png
661KB, 750x1704px
>>90781274
Wha? Allowed where? Here? He posts it himself all the time. DOn't think Yoto's rushing to file DMCAs.

His porn would only be allowed on /aco/ because this is a pure Christian board, naturally.
>>
>>90781379
just curious. I don't know how the minds of people who work for free work so for all I know they declared a fatwa on willis related stuff.

That's kinda stupid to think when we're stealing tomorrows comic openly though so I guess I am retarded.
>>
>>90781413
He's not listed ad DNP on Paheal, and even has his own tag, so I'm guessing he's fine with the free distribution of his smut.
>>
>>90762085
I want to cure Joyce's shower phobia with rigorous sex therapy.

It's a Pavlov thing look it up.
>>
>>90780547
>>90780686

Every once in a while they'll come out with a siterip with everything from the site which I've used

But they're usually taken down within like a day
>>
>>90782290
That sounds like a good way to make her phobia worse anon.

Still, go for it.
>>
>>90782290
>Joyce is trained to salivate and get wet whenever she hears a shower turn on
I'm okay with this.
>>
>>90782309
What site is that? I use a private tracker with decent porn links, and they've never had Slipshine siterips.
>>
Hey, I see these threads all the time. From the bits and pieces of the story I've seen so far, this comic is a nonstop stream of dumbass social justice shit

Is this accurate, and regardless of whether it's accurate or not, should I read this comic?
>>
>>90782707
It's a nice slice of life college strip I guess. You should give it a read. As for the SJ stuff, it's not THAT bad as were making it out to be, but it just seems Willis just pushes this narrative of college just turning people gay and also Christian life bashing or something.
>>
>>90782707
He's broken the code! Abort, abort!
>>
>>90782707
>regardless of whether it's accurate or not, should I read this comic?
No. Save yourself now. /doag/ is the place you can never leave inside the place you can never leave.
>>
>>90782428

/pco/ on 7chan. Just tried the latest magnet link on the Slipshine Siterip thread and it has everything on the site from 2016, including all of Willis's shit except the pinups, inconveniently enough. Would post the magnet link but don't want the assmunching mods on my ass.

The thread is pretty dead at this point though. I've been looking semi-obsessively for other sites which are more active that might suit our needs but no luck yet.
>>
>>90782707
willis isn't a social justice warrior. He's a nutcase who uses social justice read: cerberus to get people to stroke his ego. He's actually quite openly uncomfortable with minorities.
>>
>>90782707
>should I read this comic?
Sure, if you love to hate shit, have at it. If you binge read all of DoA, you'll probably get the gist of everything, and might even enjoy shitting on the bullshit WIllis churns out with us.

Shortpacked!, It's Walky!, and Roomies! are not required reading. There're only relevant for the occasional "you had to be there" joke from those of us who have tortured ourselves with Willis's work for many years.
>>
>>90760419
Alcoholism is the only weapon she has against the patriarchy!
>>
>>90774729
>Clitless
>female genital mutilation
Confirmed for oppressor
>>
File: clint_lesse.png (154KB, 550x825px)
clint_lesse.png
154KB, 550x825px
A little teaser post before the comic drops. Here's Willis's words for the post:

>Sometimes when you have a character in your head, and you think of what they'd look like, you realize, hrm, I'm pretty sure I've already drawn this person. This is how Buckets of Blood guy ended up in Amber's computer classs. Likewise, I guess I only have so many tough-looking septuagenarians in me, because Ruth's grandfather is apparently Clint from this really, really old early Shortpacked! strip: http://www.shortpacked.com/index.php?id=112

>that's right i guess ruth's grandfather visited a san francisco toy store in like 2005 in the walkyverse, whatever

>I traded in Amber's corn popper weapon for a cane, and that was essentially that.
>>
>>90782928
>He's actually quite openly uncomfortable with minorities.

Tell me more
>>
File: that's stupid.png (149KB, 461x302px)
that's stupid.png
149KB, 461x302px
>>90782770
>>90782810
>>90782888
>>90782928

I'm actually liking it a surprising amount so far, even though I know that it's going to get worse

joyce a pure and a cute
>>
>>90783534
He's commented on it before, and blames his fundie upbringing.
>>
>>90783455
You can fit 5 heads in that shoulder width, but he's a manlet.
What a letdown, no big bara granddaddy.
>>
>>90783535
Anon, stop it.
You can't save her.
>>
File: small joyce.png (54KB, 228x199px)
small joyce.png
54KB, 228x199px
>>90783642
n-no
>>
File: not_the _RAs_you_were_loking_for.png (367KB, 1000x333px) Image search: [Google]
not_the _RAs_you_were_loking_for.png
367KB, 1000x333px
In tonight's Clint-tastic comic, we a whole lot of panic-mode Ruth.

I'm not actually 100% sure where Willis is going with this one...

However, I can't help but to notice that Dorothy was the one candidate not maligned in this little exchange.
>>
>>90783746
Is he using jedi tricks?
>>
>>90783746
>Ruth being the only one making sense

Here comes the "Clint forces her to do it. Or else...." bullshit then.
>>
>>90783746
alright im pretty sure NOW chloe has to be a fucking idiot not to see ruth doesnt want the job
>>
File: IMG_0540.png (235KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0540.png
235KB, 750x1334px
Which one of you beautiful bastards is Sageress, cause I have a feeling your about to get banned for knocking willis directly.
>>
>>90783746
I'm legit surprised that Roz is getting shit talked in this. She is technically a villain so I guess I shouldn't be that worried.

Also, Chloe is really shitty for not running this by Ruth that her guardian would be here. I honestly can't even imagine something like this happening when I was in school. It's university, not high school.
>>
>>90783746
>the brown kid
Y'know, if you read that wrong, then Chloe comes off as a racist, and that's hilarious.

Also, where the heck is Beck 3? What is this dorm even named, anyways? I just realized that the dorm all of this takes place at doesn't actually have a name.

Also, I guess Willis is going with Sir Clint here being overbearing and assertive, and Ruth being too much of a wimp to stand her ground.

I honestly don't see where Willis is going with this either.

Oh, I just realized that apparently Joyce is "from the shooting", even though by all accounts she's more of a secondary factor. Y'know, unlike Becky.
>>
>>90783746
Ummmmm..... why isn't she bringing of Dorothy? Or is she auto excluded for being a freshman? Or is this leading to Ruth convincing them SOMEHOW to give Dorthy the job?
>>
>>90783834
Exactly, why the fuck does she even still have a guardian?! This is college, they're all adults! WHY IS WILLIS TRYING TO WRITE A GODDAMN HIGH SCHOOL DRAMA?!
>>
>>90783746
Well so much for clint maybe being a 3 dimensional villain for once...

Jesus fucking christ abusive people aren't supervillains assclown. They don't hypnotize people. But no you've gotta hand hold your retarded fans. Can't let them think the world is complex and bad people aren't like most people you'll meet.

Whatever Darth Clint is new best character,
>>
>>90783746
What the fuck is Puddinghead doing? Did he threaten her? Bribe her? Brainwash her? WHY ARE THE FACULTY SO INCOMPETENT AT THIS SCHOOL?
>>
>>90783746
Was the last panel REALLY necessary? Like it's so redundant with the dialogue, or if you were gonna do that it could all just be one panel.
>>
>>90783935
Because I assume Willis hasn't grasped the fact that "Adults are evil" can't fucking apply to a setting where everyone is a legal adult.
>>
>>90783746

I'm not sure either. He has high expectations which he pushes his grandkids toward? He's tough on them because of this and that's why he's bad?

I have trouble speculating with Willy's shit because of his twisted backward mindsets.

>>90783824

>he took the situation out of Ruth's hand and robbed her of any say she had in the matter. in essence, he took away her agency.

His fans sure are long-winded. "in essence he took away her agency" oh damn, that's worse than murder.
>>
>>90783746

Again, hasn't done anything evil yet. A bit harsh, but there's plenty of room to argue so far that he's just pushing her to be the best she can be.
>>
>>90783746
Also, why is "rebuked" emphasized like that? Is this university a cult? It would explain some shit.
>>
>>90783834
>She is technically a villain so I guess I shouldn't be that worried.
Err, not worried, I meant surprised.

But yeah, Chloe is doing an incredibly bad job.
>>
>>90783982

>he's just pushing her to be the best she can be.

You know that's a bad thing to Willis in one way or another.

>"Stop trying to make me play sports, mom! I WANNA PLAY WITH MY TRANSFORMERS! WHY CAN'T YOU LET ME BE WHAT I AM INSIDE?!"
>>
>>90783746
>high profile flashpoints
>the brown kid

wew
>>
>>90783746
Of course we don't know where he's going with this. We are still basically in the dark as to what kind of person Cliff is ffs. We have no clue what his and Ruth's relationship is or if he is abusive or whatever. Only that Ruth seems to fear him or something, and even that's still not clear!
>>
>>90783746
>High-Profile flashpoints

Couldn't she have just said "High-Profile* and the meaning is the same?
>>
>>90783554
any specifics?
>>
>>90784128
I think there's been some con event stuff, and he's mentioned it in blogs.
>>
>>90783984
Willy's emphasizing is odd, but for the most part it's innocuous. Tonight's emphasized words were:
>got them.
>high-profile flash-points
>Joyce?
>shooting?
>sex tape?
>Beck 3 my anyone else!
>Me!
>know what I've done
>will
>WILL
>>
File: digimon fan.png (443KB, 639x581px)
digimon fan.png
443KB, 639x581px
>>90783824
It was me all along Austin
>>
>>90783746
Oh can't wait to hear Cerbs take on this:
>Oh I KNEW Cliff was a baaad man! Clearly he raped Ruth constantly and also was the one who went on an all night bender with the person who DUI killed her parents! What a nasty human being! I bet he bailed him outta jail too! It's just like what happened to my 2nd cousin twice removed in real life...
>>
>>90784221
It's been a half-hour and she hasn't commented on Patreon or the DoA main site.

Unusual.
>>
>>90783978
>His fans sure are long-winded. "in essence he took away her agency" oh damn, that's worse than murder.

How dare he not let her wallow in alcoholic self destruction! She made the choice to ignore school regulations and get megatrashed at every opportunity. And technically rape Billie, maybe?

How dare he!?
>>
>>90783746

This...this makes no goddamn sense. The hall has "high-profile flashpoints"? (whatever the fuck that even means) Then Ruth should NEVER have been there! Even if there is literally NO ONE qualified to be R. A., there should be SOME work-around in place because having Ruth return to her job is fucking stupid after everything that's happened!

And if Roz, Carla, and Joyce are so "sensitive" that they don't know who to put on their floor as R. A., why are NONE of them having their issues specifically addressed by the college? Is IU policy towards tricky students "ignore them and hope nothing bad happens"?

(P.S. And yet again, a reference to "the shooting" by school authorities that conveniently leaves out any mention of Becky or Ross, thereby circumventing the fact that Becky should be the #1 most recognizable person on campus by now and the faculty should have stepped in and addressed her situation LONG ago. God, Willis is such a hack.)
>>
>>90784293
rest in peace
>>
>>90783982
>Again, hasn't done anything evil yet

Reinforcing Ruth in any kind of a position of authority is arguably an evil act.
>>
>>90784317
If the others can't be considered candidates then Ruth shouldn't either. This isn't how it works in real life, it doesn't matter if you can't find a person to replace the previous one, if that person is mentally incapable of doing their job then you stop having them do that job.

Fucks sake see if there's any other girls from other floors that would be interested in transferring and have them take the position. Why is Willis acting like there's only 8 people who want that job?
>>
File: bk53q474.png (35KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
bk53q474.png
35KB, 250x250px
>>90784293
>>90784332
>tfw /doag/ claims a life
>>
>>90784426

Not much of one
>>
I like how we've gone from "willis stop this shitty comic" to "keep going willis make cerberus cry!"
>>
>>90784071
Ruth herself isn't exactly well adjusted, as many in this thread will attest. It's possible that her abusive tendencies were something she picked up from him.

All speculation at this point, of course.
>>
File: 1464966924885.jpg (23KB, 181x333px)
1464966924885.jpg
23KB, 181x333px
>>90784456
wew
>>
>>90784486
Except her abusive tendencies are non-existent at this point. Willis flushed those out the second she got into a relationship with Billie.
>>
>>90784317
Yeah, also why weren't there a ton of check-ins with Ruth and Chloe to to cover how she was dealing with all those high-profile students? Ruth was literally putting off meetings and shirking all her responsibilities. So even if Ruth hadn't spent the day sleeping in, there wasn't nearly enough oversight by Chloe to make sure these students needs were being met.

Keeping the floor quiet wasn't nearly enough of an indicator.
>>
File: OOOOOH.gif (986KB, 320x204px) Image search: [Google]
OOOOOH.gif
986KB, 320x204px
>>90784456
>>
File: it_lives.png (26KB, 880x197px)
it_lives.png
26KB, 880x197px
>>90784293
>>90784332
>>90784426
>>90784456
>>90784495
False alarm.

The three-headed dog is alive and triggered.
>>
File: senator garndpa.png (571KB, 867x766px) Image search: [Google]
senator garndpa.png
571KB, 867x766px
>>90783455
>>
>>90784640
Holy shit If It Bleeds is still alive? I thought they actually broke down and killed themselves or something?
>>
File: IMG_0542.png (228KB, 750x1334px)
IMG_0542.png
228KB, 750x1334px
Man, whoever this sageress guy(?) is, their a master at this. Between the occasional mentions of family troubles, and the drops of old comic/cartoon trivia, they've pretty much made themselves banproof.
>>
>>90784662
Nah, just like Spencer, who is the latest MIA snowflake, they dared to speak against Master Willy once, and were punished harshly.

Bleeds served their shame-sentence and was released to comment once more.
>>
File: daredeivl.png (2MB, 1044x1133px) Image search: [Google]
daredeivl.png
2MB, 1044x1133px
>>90784688
I've honed my craft in secret for years now, building up to this

Thanks for the kind words, my man
>>
>>90754062
Do you really expect me to read all that shit?
>>
>>90784688
Taffy needs to tone that thirst down
>>
>>90784640
Red flags? wtf is she on about? The only "Red Flag" I see is him telling her she will do it. And even that's not clear if it's a red flag yet.
>>
>>90783935
Actually that seems like a huge plot hole. Why would an over-ambitious grandfather want Ruth to be surrounded by such incompetent people?
>>
>>90783746
Wait, those morons were actually considering the freshmen nutcases who already live on that floor as Ruth's replacement?
>>
>>90784640
Why is Cerb even defending Chloe? Chloe's gone full retard by even humoring this idea of letting Ruth keep her job.
>>
>>90759285
Wew
>>
>>90784837
Roz and Carla aren't freshmen.
>>
>>90783834
Bad guy shittalking another bad guy is why it's surprising

>>90783866
Grandad pays the tuition. Lesbian can become successful like grandad wants in the way he wants her to or she can blow her brains out like in Dead Poet's Society. But of course she failed at that so she's really only got one option.
>>
>>90784788
Is being an RA really such a prestigious position that somebody like Grampa Clint would give that much of a shit about it? Seems like he should have gotten Ruth into Stanford or Yale instead of Indiana U.
>>
>>90783535
>>90783741
Walky's not wrong you know. Especially since the closest male love interest she has is a Jewish jock fratboy

And another thing- if she's looking for a godly man in college why didn't she just join the Baptist (or whatever her sect is) Student Society? Why are all her friends lesbians and drunks?
>>
>>90784884
roz is

>>90784837
no im pretty sure shes saying those people living there made it an undesirable job
>>
>>90784942
>Is being an RA really such a prestigious position
It's only useful if you want to transfer up into a Stanford or Yale type school. Maybe that's Clint's grand scheme.

Ruth wasn't smart enough to make the good grades, so she has to put in the leadership work to get into an Ivy League school.
>>
>>90784975
>Roz is
Is she?

I must've missed the strip that confirmed that. She always acted like she has an established network on campus with her sexual awareness rallies and shit, so I assumed she had been around for longer.
>>
File: cognitive_dissonance.png (68KB, 887x438px) Image search: [Google]
cognitive_dissonance.png
68KB, 887x438px
>trans rights are good
>too many trans rights are bad
>make trans people the same but different
>every situation needs to be equal but different

aaaaAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
File: insane.jpg (38KB, 141x196px) Image search: [Google]
insane.jpg
38KB, 141x196px
Sageress here, interesting note.

I'm allowed to say anything, apparently, but as soon as I say that Willis' "every parent is shitty" schtick is getting old, my comments start getting removed.

Interesting...
>>
>>90785204
I guess Cerb knows this shit from experience?
>>
>>90785204
I want Cerb to remove the fucking stick shoved so far up his/her own ass and just fuck right off.
>>
>>90785296
So what you're saying is any negative critique someone has for this comic gets deleted on sight? Fucking censorship fags...
>>
>>90784786
Clint does look like the kind of man who spends his evenings drinking whiskey and smoking fine cigars in a room decorated entirely of high end cedar furniture reminiscing about the past. Maybe that's why he's so hard on Howie, boy wouldn't know a fine cigar if it bit him in the ass.

>>90784788
>Don't you get it, Sir? I can't do it! I'm not cut out for this, I'm not cut out for anything!
>Ruth, look around you. Your boss has brown gravy in her hair, your university has had two political sex scandals in the past five weeks, and some homeless kid is squatting in your dorm and no one has noticed. It doesn't matter if you can't do it, no one else is even trying and that's what matters. Let me tell you a story.
>Let me guess, another 'Nam story.
>Yes, another 'Nam story. You think I wanted to be there? You think I was some pressed and dressed soldier boy there because of John Wayne, Jesus Christ, and apple pie? Hell no! I was some draftee fresh out of high school who didn't know shit and was too stupid to realize it. So you drink a little booze, back then I was downing a pint of hooch a day and chasing it with whatever dope I could get my hands on. Then one day I forget I stashed twenty tabs of acid in helmet and went on patrol. I woke up three days later buckass naked in a gook tunnel except for a buck knife and a necklace made of thumbs. That's how I made sergeant.
>I don't see how that applies to right now.
>What I'm trying to say is, even if you're a fuckup, if you surround yourself with idiots you'll always come out ahead. Look at me, I can't shake my head fast without risking flashing back to 1969, but that didn't stop me from being a success. I doesn't matter if you're not cut out for the job, what matters is how well you wrangle the retards and make it look like you know what you're doing. You're a goddamn trainwreck and you still managed to land a big-titted rich girl. Just imagine how far you could go if you at least half-assed it.
>>
>>90785296
I just find it disturbing that the crowd is already calling for blood. Like, they do realize that even in story, that was the moment you were supposed to go: "oh shit, the heroes might be violent crazy people". They realize that, right? RIGHT?
>>
File: clint_1.jpg (70KB, 479x433px) Image search: [Google]
clint_1.jpg
70KB, 479x433px
>>90774729
Never name a comic book character Clint!
>>
File: bonus_poll.png (370KB, 916x4524px)
bonus_poll.png
370KB, 916x4524px
So there's the bonus comic vote up. I won't submit a new character, but I'll vote for the one who gets the most replies in this thread.

Right now, it looks like it's Carla vs Asma, with Asma winning. The closest challenger is Agatha with less than half of their votes.
>>
>>90785567
I would smack a bitch if they called me a fuss-budjit!
>>
File: clint_2.jpg (95KB, 480x619px) Image search: [Google]
clint_2.jpg
95KB, 480x619px
>>90785567
>>
>>90785616
I kind of want to see if Willis will make Asma overreact to something innocuous again.

Also who the fuck is Agatha, I can't keep track of all these terrible people.
>>
>>90785616
goddess of tensile strength por favor
>>
>>90785721
I'm pretty sure agatha is mormon waifu.
>>
>>90785721
She's the token Mormon I believe. Blonde, curly hair, wears long dresses.
>>
>>90785616
I'm down with more Asma.

>>90785296
RIP

Sorry to say, but it's super obvious when someone is going against the grain.
>>
>>90785747
for a mormon she sure is down for some gay shit.

This solidifies her as best waifu.
>>
>>90785721
>>90785736
One vote for Asma and one for Carla.

C'mon, /doag/. I'll give you until noon EST to make your votes.
>>
>>90785721
link to the other asma one?
>>
>>90785859
Agatha pl0x
>>
>>90783746
>The Resident Manager is explicitly aware of the school shooting but she didn't recognize Becky.

WILLIS, YOU HACK
>>
>>90785873
If you want to see Asma overreacting, here's your link:
http://www.dumbingofage.com/tag/asma/
>>
>>90785891
oh hey I forgot I was gonna complain about this.

Why is walky so huge?
>>
>>90785892
Eh, she might've recognized her. She gave a suspicious look.
>>
>>90783746
On the one hand, I actually like Clint as an antagonist so far. He's an asshole, but the 'I want you to succeed, but if you step to me, I'll break you' sort of asshole and not the 'Imma tie my granddaughter to railroad tracks while twirling my moustache' sort of asshole. This is an actually relatable parent antagonist and I'll be upset if Willis Snidely Whiplashes him in the space of a week.

On the other hand, goddammit, I knew the resolution of the 'new RA' plot was going to be stupid, but 'back to square 1, but with Mr. Six-Finger Forehead being more present' is worse than I expected. Ruth has been the focus character for months, and she's barely changed. She had mental health problems, a shitty girlfriend and a job she doesn't want when we started this stupid subplot, and that is exactly where we've ended up again, at the cost of making the dorm administration look like complete idiots.
>>
>>90785907
He's not. That's just Dorothy being a slut.

She thinks using more than two fingers is "too big".
>>
>>90784688

>rather than the woman we've actually gotten to know

My response would've been about the same as Sageress: "Getting to know Ruth is a surefire way NOT to take her word without some salt"
>>
>>90777922

It's not very funny
>>
>>90785961
What I don't understand is what possible motivation could Clint have for making his daughter R.A. of a dorm? If he has that kind of power, then why R.A.? He can just pay for her room on the condition that she work a job or internship with actual potential for networking and responsibility?

Who gives a fuck about an RA position?
>>
>>90779364

Most of them look like theyre in great pain
>>
>>90786102
welcome to how to draw sex by david willis.
>>
>>90783841
>Also, where the heck is Beck 3? What is this dorm even named, anyways?
Beck is the name of the male wing of the dorm, Beck 3 is the third floor, which is where Joe, Walky etc live. Clark is the female wing. My interpretation is that the R.A. of Beck 3 was fired or reprimanded because Joe and Roz basically made porn under his nose.
>>
>>90786052
>It's not very funny
It's...it's a meme, m8
>>
>>90781051
>ass-barfy

What? Does he mean diarrhea?

Words do not work like that.
>>
File: oh for fucks sake niles.jpg (61KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
oh for fucks sake niles.jpg
61KB, 540x540px
>>90783746
>>
yoto get on this
>>
>>90781051
>imagine being married to this "man" and being seated next to him on this flight

Maggie is more punished than any character in the various Wills universes could ever be.
>>
>>90786330
5000 dollars in patreon money will make you do funny things,

Also that coward deleted the text for the dexter and monkey master bonus strip when he hit 5000. fucking pussy,
>>
>>90786329
You dun goofed Sarg. There are spies among us. Yoto is only immune because he produces OC, and Willis actually fucking maligned him in the past.
>>
>>90783746

Okay, Im having trouble seeing why it's so VITAL to him to have Ruth be RA. I can't really see it as being THAT big a credential on her resume. WHO is it supposed to impress?

I figure if he's rich enough to make a college do his bidding, he'd just have a job for her working for him.

This makes no fucking sense
>>
>>90786388

i ain't done nothin wrong yet, ain't me
>>
>>90783984
Yeah, it makes it sound a lot weirder than it probably was.

>>90784116
Willis just jams words in for the sake of drama.

>>90784309
Prettttyyyy sure they're referring to her agency of not wanting to work as an RA. There's plenty here for us to mock, but that specifically isn't completely invalid as a point.

>>90784513
What? She still bullied Billie while they were together.

>>90784589
Yeah, one-on-ones are usually a crucial part of working with students as RAs. You have to figure out how they're doing, how they're handling things, etc. Chloe should have asked her about fixing the door so many times and why she was acting so dodgy and secretive.

>>90784787
When someone is insistent that they do not want to do something and someone else tells them that they WILL do it, that's a big red flag. Or the person in question is a child. Ruth is not a child.

Forcing someone to do something they very much do not want to do is not a healthy behavior.

For perspective, imagine that was a boyfriend or something. It is not appropriate to tell a grown woman what she will or will not do, unless you're her boss and it's part of her duties as an employee.

>>90784926
>>90783834
Willis said Roz was in the right when she told Joyce off in the middle of class and repeatedly caused disruptions.

>>90784926
She's bi. And I'm not sure why he can't just let her get a different job on campus.

>>90784969
Willis would have to do research to write about Christian campus groups. Pretty sure he would go "barf-y and poop-y and pee-y" if he had to do (*shudder*) research.

>>90785064
She doesn't do rallies. She just stands around with a condom on her head and tries to give them to people. And she's been confirmed as a freshman before, at the very least when Dorothy was like "I might be a freshman, but so is Roz, so why not try for it?"
>>
>>90786449
Unless she's shooting for grad school or an internship it's pretty meaningless.
>>
>>90785458
>Ruth, look around you. Your boss has brown gravy in her hair, your university has had two political sex scandals in the past five weeks, and some homeless kid is squatting in your dorm and no one has noticed. It doesn't matter if you can't do it. No one else is even trying, and that's what matters.

>What I'm trying to say is, even if you're a fuckup, if you surround yourself with idiots you'll always come out ahead. Look at me, I can't shake my head fast without risking flashing back to 1969, but that didn't stop me from being a success. I doesn't matter if you're not cut out for the job, what matters is how well you wrangle the retards and make it look like you know what you're doing. You're a goddamn trainwreck and you still managed to land a big-titted rich girl. Just imagine how far you could go if you at least half-assed it.

TRUTH.

>>90785487
They have blinders on, especially when it comes to fourth-wall stuff. Taking stuff out of the context of fiction only works when it's in favor of the story. Apparently.

>>90785567
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT

>>90785616
I vote for Bonnie, which is Becky's mother.

>>90785829
She didn't stop Billie from being a bully toward Mary.

>>90785891
Getting really tired of how many times we're seeing Walky and Dorothy.

They got the first pr0n. And they've had two pinups now, if not more.

I hope this is actually Sal and Jason, just to throw everyone off.
>>
>>90786449
>>90786483
It can be a big deal if you want to go into politics. The silver spoon makes more difference but something like that might just put her above the bunch of other rich politicians' kids.
>>
>>90786483
And there are a hundred other positions she could take that would help her achieve something like that without having to take a job that she directly associates with her suicidal depression.

Chloe has to be insane for enabling this. In one scene she's managed to become one of the comic's most effective villains, next to Clint.

>>90786613
lol no one in politics gives a shit if you were an RA; that's a job for poor and middle-class kids that need help affording school.
>>
>>90781051
>>90786166
So far, the only time I have ever seen that phrase is in these threads. Not sure how it ended up as something everyone thinks he said.

It's clearly "barfy and poopy and pee-y." And I personally think that's better in terms of mocking him for it.

And regardless of whether he's used that phrase or not, no, he doesn't know how words work.

Also, read this at your own risk (you will wish you hadn't):
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Ass%20barf

>>90786330
He asked her to marry him via Shortpacked! comic. So she is the character in the Walkyverse who has suffered the most.
>>
>>90785616
give us asma
>>
File: dedede annoyed.jpg (16KB, 204x186px)
dedede annoyed.jpg
16KB, 204x186px
>>90786702
>(you will wish you hadn't)

(reads)

Yep
>>
>>90786702
It's one of those weird Mandela Effect thingies. I'd swear on my mother's grave that I read that Tumblr post before, and he used the term "ass-barfy", but I'll be proven wrong every time.
>>
File: gigapuddi.gif (499KB, 500x312px)
gigapuddi.gif
499KB, 500x312px
>>90780834
>posting a still .gif
Step up your game
>>
>>90780834
>>90787308
PUDDI
U
D
D
I
>>
>>90753444
>be me
>freshman at IU
>never been really extroverted, stoked as fuck for a fresh start
>find out I have to take a gender studies class for gen eds
>killme.jpg
>expect barrage of angry "DIE CISMALE"s
>sit in back of room to avoid contact with dye-haired nutters
>everyone just kinda ignores me
>class goes normally, minus some autist throwing a King Kong toy or some shit at the geek chick in the front
>shit only gets worse
>"class discussions" are just the same geek chick, Jesus-wench, and porn star (she actually posted a vid of herself fucking some Chad in our class) arguing
>everything feels like it was scripted by a liberal who can't write
>liberal agenda, liberal agenda, jesus said this, Chad and sometimes the autist interject with some sex/chicken nugget-charged comment
>come to class less than a month in one day
>try to finish some homework for a real class
>geek chick is SCREAMING at the porn star
>can't get anything fucking done
>mfw flunking Feminist Martial Arts
>>
>>90785616
Becky's mother also
>>
>>90774729
CLINT

Let that sink in with the Willisfont.
>>
>>90760689
Sir is his personal pronoun you fucking shitlord.
>>
>>90785458
I RECOGNIZE THAT REFERENCE
>>
>>90784754
Want to really piss them off?

"Being an adult is learning to do things you dislike because you have to provide for other people. Clint was in the military, and probably has certain ideas about self discipline and respect. He is pushing Ruth into an authority position because he thinks it will be good for her. He wants her to face adversity and to grow from it. Meanwhile, at the first sign of things not going her way, fell into a drunken depression. Ruth, the abusive bully, can't take being pushed around. I applaud Willis depth of character here, showing the difference between discipline and abuse from two authority figures. Clint uses discipline to push his grandchildren forward and try to make them better, stronger people. Ruth abuses her power, breaking down her charges, through violence and teasing. Well done."
>>
>>90788275
And there it is, the sweet, sweet validation.

>>90790055
Gotta throw them a bone with it. Point out that Clint, despite meaning well, is pushing an authority position on someone who neither wants nor is capable of handling the position.
>>
>>90790725
Ruth is terrible as an RA, but was there ever any evidence that it stressed her out or added to her drinking?
>>
>>90791432
By not capable I mean she's literally not capable of doing her job as she should. She's abusive, violent, invasive, and barely cares about doing any of her actual RA tasks unless it involves being any of the first three things. Psychologically and emotionally she's unsuited for any kind of authority role.
>>
>>90786126
That's stupid. Just go with [CardinalDirection] [DormName] [FloorNumber]. Specific wing names are stupid, especially when you have a solid handful of dormitories to remember.

>Where do you live?
>Clark 5.
>Oh... Wait, where's that?
>It's in that building over there.
>Oh, I see it now. What's it called?
>...I don't know.

>>90786385
Wait, what happened at $5k?

>>90786449
It's probably just a mixture of maintaining the status quo and absolving Ruth of her sins.
>You see, she was abusive towards her peers, but it wasn't HER fault! She was FORCED to become an RA!

>>90785458
>Maybe that's why he's so hard on Howie
Do we actually know if Sir Clint has been hard on Howie?
>>
>>90791868
5000 dollars he said he was gonna draw a standalone dexter and monkey master strip. but now that he's made it there just straight up isn't a goal there.
>>
>>90759285
I just realised something.
Nobody cares about the "suicide attempt".
Gramps is just caring about Ruth's job and Pudding seems to have no gripe with that, which seems odd since in-universe it WAS treated as a serious suicide attempt and something that warranted care, but now Pudding doesn't care.
Is that supposed to show that Gramps is evil ? "Ohoh, your stupid suicide attempt almost got you fired thank god I was there to buy it again" ?
>>
>>90791868
Except if her job was sinecure like this latest strip implies then her abuse of them was simple sadism, as she had zero reason to actually do her job. She barely does any of her floor duties, we never see her doing any of the other RA requirements either.
>>
>>90791985
Willis doesn't seem to realize that Ruth is an adult, so maybe the hospital told her grandmother that Ruth suffered no injuries and didn't swallow anything, so they know there was no "suicide attempt" at all.
>>
>>90786385
I'm going to need context for this.
>>
>>90792375
>>90791918
this basically. He pussied out of doing a bonus comic and I don't know why.
>>
>>90786089
Maybe this is just easier for him?

Or, to take the Doylist perspective, Willis is a hack and doesn't want to introduce new plot elements
>>
>>90792121
18 is the new 13, apparently. It's why all the college students and staff basically act like it's summer camp.
>>
>>90785616
>>90785721
>>90785824
>>90786727
Reminder that the only good characters in this comic are those with no screentime. Don't tarnish Asma guys
>>
>>90792846
Asma's an ass who gets pissed at people that people who don't regularly interact with her don't know her name and gives long-winded speeches because she's upset a girl used an incorrect address of politeness.
>>
>>90793164
>people who don't regularly interact with her don't know her name
Wouldn't she have a name tag? Or at least some bulleting board with photos of the dorm staff - you know, some "If you need anything, ask these guys for help" sort of thing?
>>
>>90793346
*bulletin board
>>
>>90793346
I lived in two different dorms. One had a name plate holder that was switched out by whoever was on duty at the front desk; the other one didn't have anything at all.
>>
>>90792839
She's not 18, she's 20something. Which makes the lesbian suicide pact even creepier, as well as making her an even worse person.
>>
>>90793164
She's just mad because they haven't mentioned how much they love her Patchouli.
>>
>>90787521
God, can you imagine being the kind of student who wants to actually study while all this shits going down? It isn't even October of the school year and you have suicide pacts, squatters, crises of faith, a physically abusive RA and a fired one, an Ametuer porn with actual students, a violent, mentally damaged vigilante, a goddamn lesbian political conspiracy, and (almost) a school shooting. Plus, the entire dorm probably smells like alcohol.
>>
>>90794227
Well maybe if she shelled out for the quality stuff they'd say something nice.
>>
File: 2015-12-13-skff.png (291KB, 1000x333px)
2015-12-13-skff.png
291KB, 1000x333px
>>90794243
>can you imagine being the kind of student who wants to actually study while all this shits going down?
>>
>>90794768
I kinda want a Becky edit with "skff" replaced with "lesbian." I'm pretty sure you could do an edit with all the cast members, replacing "skff" with an appropriate word.
>>
>>90775969

No, it's the whole 4" scale thing.
>>
>>90780834
Oh dear God.
>>
>>90794768
The sheer shortness of Carla's skirt.
>>
>>90795439
Mary can probably recognise that bulge, that's what she was really about to say.
>could you not wear pants so people don't have to see your cock and balls every time your skirt whips up?
>>
>>90794086
Billie is 18, and Ruth is either 19 or 20. Ruth is just someone who shouldn't be left to her own devices.
>>
File: Happy Jell-O.gif (568KB, 400x229px)
Happy Jell-O.gif
568KB, 400x229px
>>90795379
>>
>>90796863
she bought hard liquor though, back when they were in the death spiral. I assumed she was over 21.
>>
>>90798583
It's been implied at least once or twice in the comic that she used a fake ID.
>>
>>90798583
Finally found it.
>>
>>90760512
>>
>>90799068
I'm Howard, I want to watch Game of Thrones, that's my character.
>>
File: 2013-06-10-pot.png (261KB, 1000x333px) Image search: [Google]
2013-06-10-pot.png
261KB, 1000x333px
This one is actually a little bit funny.
>>
Maybe Chloe should have just given the job to Mary.
>>
>Teaching aides fucking students while on the job
>A father with a gun literally kidnapping their kid off campus
>A abusive parent chasing their kid through campus to teach them a lesson.
>Vigilantism runs rampant
>A campus faculty member even contemplating the thought of letting a suicidal drunk keep her RA job.
>The grandfather of said drunk is probably bribing her to do it.
>Still unaware of a squatter in their dorms/classes

One of these days Willis is gonna get sued by IU for defamation of their image or something...
>>
>>90800288
Mary's an actual misanthropic idiot.
>>
>>90800426
It's amazing IU hasn't been investigated by some external group with all of these things happening.

Oh, you forgot the sex scandal as well.

>>90800427
For you.

I feel like it would be funny if she became RA and expected everybody to do as she says, only for nobody to give a damn. Y'know, comedy.
>>
>>90800166
In a schadenfruede kind of way.
>>
>>90800479
Which sex scandal? The politically motivated hookup or the lesbian conspiracy?
>>
>>90790055
shit i gotta write this down
>>
>>90799116
>Wilis: Comedy gold!
>>
>>90799068
He's supposed to be autistic right? Yelling Game of Thrones when you meet someone is not Willis's idea of a quirky nerd right?
>>
File: for you.png (454KB, 368x635px) Image search: [Google]
for you.png
454KB, 368x635px
>>90800479
>For you.
>>
File: asma.png (11KB, 890x102px)
asma.png
11KB, 890x102px
>>90785616
Final tally is three for Asma, two for Bonnie, and one for Carla.

Asma it is! She's currently winning by six votes over Carla right now, with Dina's parents rounding up third with 13 votes.
>>
>>90801071
The first. The second is a sexual complication. We haven't actually SEEN Leslie and Robin having sex yet.

Well, we haven't seen it in the DoA Universe, at least.
>>
>>90802946
>Asma winning
>One of the comments to the vote is "GEE! what does she think of Trump?!"

I hate the liberals that make up Willis' comment section/patreon fanbase.
>>
File: 345785498.png (21KB, 431x173px)
345785498.png
21KB, 431x173px
>>90803295
I really, really try to stay away from them, but sometimes you just wanna be angry, y'know?

Like just now! I wanted to see how far I could get before I was pissed, and the very first Cerb comment in today's comic on the DoA website thatI see, is her memeing about veteran suicides.

Lovely.
>>
>>90803745
There are pro-suicide activists? Also, I don't get it, isn't the cerberus post decent for once? Apart from my personal assumption about it not knowing that many vets in the first place.
>>
>>90760679
I'm sorry.
>>
>>90803863
The thrust of the post is fine, but the "rent is too damn high" meme reference is a bit rude when you're talking about veterans killing themselves.
>>
>>90803863
pro-suicide activists = anyone who tells someone to kill themselves
>>90803939 is on the ball here, plus I don't know any of my brethren who'd be able to be around cerb without triggering them into insensibility.
>>
>>90803939
Ok, I missed that reference. I guess if Cerberus was aware of it, it's actually offensive.
>>
>>90803939
You really think nobody ever said "x is too damn high" before or without being a reference to that meme?
>>
>>90804970
Sure, the phrase was used before, but I know I can't type it anymore without thinking of the meme.

Example. Try saying "x can't melt y" without thinking of 9/11.
>>
>>90805118
Yeah, but that's you. Just because you can't look at a shiba inu without mouthing "very wow" to yourself, doesn't mean any of us do
>>
>>90803295
> Reading a reader feedback forum unironically
That's a place for damned souls.
>>
>>90805772
OK, if you're talking about normies who don't regularly post on the internet, that's totally a valid point.

But we're here. On the internet. Commenting. You came up with the shiba reference yourself, which means you think of that meme as well somewhere in the back of your mind when you see a cute doge. Cerb is also an internet resident who knows memes. I find it hard to believe that she used that phrase without knowing exactly what she was referencing.
>>
I didn't know "the rent is too damn high" was a meme. I thought it was just a tranny thing.

>Yo, life's fine, but the rent is too damn high, so I'm gonna snuff myself.
>>
>>90786126
>the R.A. of Beck 3 was fired or reprimanded because Joe and Roz basically made porn under his nose.
... Fucking why? They're adults and it's not even a public location on campus.
>>
>>90760679
Willis is a twerp. He just ... is.
>>
>>90807242
You're not supposed to run a business from your dorm room.

Where I went to school, a couple of girls worked as prostitute in their dorm rooms, so it was classified as running a business, since they were making money from it.

Because Roz filmed the encounter, she could theoretically make money from it, which would make it a business move. She could sell it to an amateur porn site, for example.

It's a bit of a stretch, but it's possible for that to be the reason.

The dean chewed Roz out in the Gender Studies class and said that it was bad publicity for the school. So, since the RA works for the school and therefore represents the school, the RA should have made sure such things weren't happening in his wing of the dorm.
>>
>>90807242
It's pretty crazy that Beck 3 had a whole RA sex tape scandal without ever showing any reactions, but this Ruth thing is causing floorwide drama.
>>
>>90807897
The thing is that, as said before, the whole thing happened without the RA knowing. Roz made her tape and released it online for free. So it wasn't a business maneuver.

And while it's the RA's responsibility to make sure rules are obeyed, it doesn't mean he's psychic. If it all went on under his nose, then he wouldn't have been able to do anything because he wouldn't have known it happened.
>>
>>90808587
Oh, I completely agree. I'm just trying to think in terms of Willis logic. Because Willis logic is not only inaccurate, but it is especially dangerous because he tries to use Willis logic to predict what other people would do.
>>
File: come.png (389KB, 1000x333px) Image search: [Google]
come.png
389KB, 1000x333px
In tonight's ruthless reading, we have Clint (Clint Hughes, not Clint Lesse. Interesting.) flexing his forehead muscles in intimidation

Looks like our overall wearing overlord is in for a baaaad time.
>>
Bump for Patreanon.
Probably overslept again.
>>
>>90810311
Hah. Gotcha by seconds!
>>
File: tooooo slow.jpg (152KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tooooo slow.jpg
152KB, 1920x1080px
>>90810311
>>
>>90810307
Good lord that woman is fucking clueless.

(Of course since Billie's moving out, this means Becky get's a room and that's cleeearly all that matters.)
>>
>>90810307
>>90810311
Ha, ha, whoops.

So I guess they're moving Billie out instead of Ruth. I'm pretty sure that's not how any of this works, but whatever. Time for Willis to drag on explaining about how Sir Clint is a bad person and we shouldn't like him and his liver spots.

Also, looks like Chloe has cleavage today too. That makes her, Joyce, and Amber. It must be warm for an October day.

Also, the password is "waitlist". I thought that with how Willis likes to arbitrarily reference anime that it would be "congratulations".

>>90810338
>>90810360
You got me.

>>90810383
She has to be clueless; it's an Idiot Plot.

>Becky get's a room
First of all,
>get's
Secondly, you're probably right. Billie gets pushed out, Becky can take the room, and all is right in God's kingdom.
>>
>>90810307
Wait hold the fuck on. In what world does it make sense to punish the student and reward the one who abused her power? I'm pretty sure they have no protocol for moving Billie out.
>>
>>90810307
So instead of doing the right thing and fireing Ruth, they are instead forcing Billie to transfer out by forcing her name onto a transfer list? What the hell is going on here?
>>
>>90810506
The Patreon comments section has turned on Chloe completely because of how fucking stupid she's acting right now.
>>
>>90810307
Feeling pretty good about my prediction. >>90764981

Also Chloe is fucking terrible at her job, jesus christ. Willis should've said that her incompetence is how Ruth got hired.
>>
>>90810307
>Willis: See?! Look at that EVIL glare Clint has! Clearly evil you dumb fucks....

Please let's get some fucking interaction between these two in the next strip(s)
>>
>>90810450
The only way any of this even STARTS to make sense is if after the supervillain leaves, Chloe pulls Ruth back in and explains that Clint leveraged the school with a sizeable donation to keep Ruth in her post; mental state be damned.
>>
>>90810307

I'm laughing at Ruth's expression in the last panel.

It's seriously too comical to take seriously.
>>
>>90810307
So what did he do to turn puddinghead into such an obedient cunt?
>>
>>90810532
The only way this makes any god damn sense is if Clint is either bribing her with money/sexual favors, or is blackmailing her to do what he wants so he doesn't get her fired or whatever.
>>
>>90810450
>>90810506
>>90810532
>>90810536
>>90810590
Again, it's an Idiot Plot. The only way that any of this makes sense is if Chloe becomes a complete idiot.

If anything, we should be complaining about Willis straight to Willis' face.

>>90810628
>>90810638
in b4 Chloe/Clint Slipshine pinup.
>>
>>90810307
>Billie is getting punished for literally no reason other then lesbian stuff

idk If I should be giving Willis a pat on the back for that or be mad that Billie is getting shit canned outta the story probably...
>>
>>90810536
>>90810532
>>90810628

Drop enough money in a university's lap, they'll overlook a lot of things.

Did one of your sport coaches fool around with prospective players? He's got a Legacy that shouldn't be tarnished, and he gave us a sweet new stadium!
>>
>>90810383
How would this mean Becky gets a room?

Like the woman said, there's a waitlist for dorms. Next time someone drops out of college and and leaves, Billie gets their room, and whoever was at the top of the list before this happened will be rooming with Sal.
>>
>>90810715
I swear, if Willis does completely kick Billie out of DoA and makes a big stink about it, he's going to be ripping off Endtown.

And I'm not going to be fond of that if it comes to that.
>>
>>90810307
Okay, Willis wrote himself into a corner with his only way out being "I'll use my retard ray on Chloe to BS Ruth into keeping her job."
>>
which of you fuckers squealed
>>
>>90810847
None of us. You're the one who chose to defy Willis' sacred texts.
>>
>>90810847
>Implying it wasn't obvious
>>
>>90810847
>S-Shut up! Willis knows all about college life you fucking troll! I bet you work at McDonalds!

And then the comment gets deleted because Willis agrees or something.
>>
>>90810769
All Billie getting kicked outta the dorm means is she's just gonna sneak back into Ruth's room from time to time to check up on her to make sure she hasn't killed herself and for some sex. Because that's ALL she has had to do since those two started dating and NOTHING else.
>>
>>90810847
No one 'squealed'. I told you you dun goofed yesterday, m8. No one can defy Willis and survive for long on his site besides Yoto, and even Yoto has to walk on eggshells.
>>
Thought I'd just post Chloe and Ruth's interaction from before for context.
>>
File: 1414119691954.jpg (17KB, 440x321px) Image search: [Google]
1414119691954.jpg
17KB, 440x321px
>>90772161
under
rated
fucking
>>90810920

somebody claimed that we're all hanging out on 8ch cuz that's where fascists grow strong or some shit
>>
>>90810968
>It's not only up to me

Then who the fuck is in on the decision team then? Cause it can't ONLY be Clint.
>>
>>90810968
>You're bright, you're skilled...
[citation needed]
>>
>>90810847
Don't think for a second that Willis doesn't have one of his sycophants with a strong stomach reading and reporting to him what we post here.
>>
>>90810978
>This delusion from Willis' fan club

You know it is odd to see such bullshit come outta a community built around a webcomic sometimes...
>>
>>90810307
>Next Strip
>Ruth tries to say something
>Clint bitchslaps her
>"btw I'm evil. Do your job."

BRAVO WILLIS!
>>
>>90811208
This but stretched over 2, maybe 3 strips so he can emphasize that Clint, as a patriarcal symbol, is truly the worst.
>>
>>90810307
Wow, I used to think RUTH was the worst at her job.
But Chloe EXCELS at being bad at her job. It's laughable how bad she is at her job. Is she the new stupidest character in DOA
>>
>>90810968
>end the universe
I hate this joke because the punchline is clearly "kill myself" but you don't want to TRIGGER anyone so she can't say that.
>>
>>90810307
Dorthy's gonna be crushed that a suicidal drunk is going to be allowed to stay as RA instead of her getting the job. Thus she will demand more dickings from Walky
>>
>>90811208
Clint gets her in a belly to belly suplex.
He gives her the People's elbow.
>>
>>90811371
Maybe that's how Ruth got the job in the first place. Chloe was the one who thought that everybody else was worse.

Actually, that would be a good twist: Ruth HAS a record, but Sir Clint has paid off officials to blank out her past and make it clean.
>>
>>90811450
>more dickings from Walky
Can anything satiate her lust for cock?
>>
>>90811404
Actually, Chloe assumes she means "kill myself" in the previous panel, so the joke has to subvert that.
>>
>>90811208
Also he tells her he was the one who got super drunk and killed her parents and also made a fake will to get their money and full guardian rights to her and her brother. Truly the worst of the worst.
>>
File: 1484287464312.png (280KB, 450x896px) Image search: [Google]
1484287464312.png
280KB, 450x896px
Patreon here. The thread is past bump limit, and dropping off the board fast. I'll hold off on making another thread, but whatever if someone else wants to. I'll try to remember to make one tomorrow a few hours before midnight if there isn't one already. Hope late-comers know how to use the archive!

G'night, /doag/!
>>
>>90811556
please call yourself patreanon instead
>>
>>90811888
typo, m8. sorry bout that.
>>
>>90811465
I love all of this.
>>
argh
>>
>>90810307

Slap that bitch around, Clint! We're counting on you!

Oh, and slap Ruth, too.
>>
>>90810752
Yeah, but you're forgetting two things: one, Ruth being a violent drunk opens the school up to lawsuits, and two, Billie's family is pretty fucking loaded too.

Anyone else notice that the transgirl and two of the lesbians are all apparently rich?
>>
File: AmbersDeadDanny.png (37KB, 153x316px)
AmbersDeadDanny.png
37KB, 153x316px
>>90811556
G'night patreanon, thanks for the posts.
>>
>>90810847
Can someone explain to me how moderation works on DoA comments section? cause' it was up earlier.
>>
File: e12.png (537KB, 692x577px)
e12.png
537KB, 692x577px
>>90810307
>were forcing the student who did nothing wrong to change rooms
What? That's not how that works...ever? You would switch RAs, not students. This is fucking retarded.
Thread posts: 537
Thread images: 79

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.