[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Captain America - Sam Wilson #20 storytime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 29

#BlackLivesMatter
>>
>>90748426
Thanks for the recap Twitter
>>
>>90748441
Damnit Sam, we just had a recap page, stop recapping.
>>
>>90748472
I said stop recapping!
Seriously, why does Spencer almost always waste 2 pages every issue with Sam having internal monologues recapping things?
>>
>>90748502
>>
>>90748526
>>
>>90748559
Why not blame Luke Cage and Miles Morales too while you're at it?
>>
>>90748586
>They apprehend the criminal actually responsible for the crimes who confesses to everything
>Still not enough
>>
>>90748614
>>
>>90748652
Whatever happened to the Cellar?
>>
God this book is so shitty. What happened to Spencer? Superior Foes was so good. And yet this is so shit.
>>
>>90748678
>>
>>90748709
>>
>>90748730
>>
>>90748762
>No, no, no, not God Bless America. God damn America!
>>
>>90748683
Putting all his effort into The Fix and Captain Hydra.
>>
>>90748795
>>
>>90748814
>>
>>90748837
Who the hell are these guys beating up Rage? They must be pretty damn strong given his power level.
>>
>>90748864
>>
>>90748895
>>
>>90748927
You know, it's pretty lame that none of Rage's New Warriors team-mates showed up in this story during his hour of need, only Sam seemed to care.
>>
>>90748962
>>
>>90748962
Spencer probably doesn't remember them.

I know I forgot about it till you wrote that
>>
>>90748994
And that's that, hope you enjoyed.
Next time: Captain America no more!
>>
>>90748502
When will the courts finally accept the testimony of pigeons converted to video from psychic visions. It's a travesty and avian discrimination.
>>
Thanks, OP.
>>
>>90748426
#SoDoWhiteLives
#AndYellowLives
>>
>>90748502
He'll never get over the thing with DC. Clearly he wants to be writing for them.
>>
>>90748426
>#BlackLivesMatter

That's funny, seeeing as how Detroit is a place that exists.
>>
>>90749020
>Inb4 Cap hired the mob to beat up Rage du to possibly knowing there's a top Hydra agent there and Rage would have killed him if so.
>>
>>90749020
>not sadly walking away from costume stuffed into trash can
Marvel you had one job
>>
File: heat legend.gif (162KB, 200x187px) Image search: [Google]
heat legend.gif
162KB, 200x187px
>>90749306

White lives doesn't matter

none of this matters
>>
>>90748614
Honestly I've always seen Rage as Hispanic because of the lucha mask. It's weird to actually see him as a black dude here.
>>
>>90748472
But re-Capping is the whole premise of this book ;^)
>>
>>90748678
I thought they didn't need it anymore because they had the Raft? They're basically the same thing, right?
>>
>>90748586
Are we supposed to disagree with anything he's saying?
>>
>>90748559
I kinda think the Americops are actually hurting the book at this point. Just use actual cops, that's the point you want to make. Like 'oh this semi-villainous faceless organisation without ethics born of the confluence of American law enforcement and cop interests' that's just the actual fucking police.
>>
>>90748614
Is Rage in actual jail or juvie?
>>
>>90748962
>>90749010
He's got Avengers cred too. Really putting him in lockup is akin to tossing in a cop. He's gonna get fucked.
>>
>>90748730
>Fuck you I'mma bird!
>>
>>90748614
>>90748652
>>90748678
Isn't Rage a fifteen year old kid?
>>
>>90748814
>Poor little black boy
>>
This book is such a mess, the last time it was any good was during the US Agent arc. The pacing is fucking awful and it feels like I have read the same issue like five times at this point.
>>
>>90748709

>I've made speeches about things I believed in before. Speaking about how violence isn't the answer and we shouldn't harm law enforcement doesn't feel like that.

So was this INTENDED to convey that Sam wants to burn it all down because Fuck Tha Police?
>>
>>90749020
Can D-Man go back to dressing like DareVerine?
>>
>>90748678
Man I cannot imagine the corp that would want to take on that shitshow. I guess Roxxon probably would or something. Or the gov just pays a fucking shitload of $$$ for the super convicts.
>>
>>90748864
I would assume power dampeners are in place, like they had in the Raft. Probably part of why it's so expensive to operate.
>>
Oh, it's "if you're black you're a victim, if you're white you're the villain", the book.

That's creative.

I have never been more bored reading something with "Captain America" in the title in my whole fucking life.
>>
>>90749665
Gotta be well over twenty if not into his mutated age of thirty.
>>
>>90748962
It's incredibly lame. I'm so pissed that Dwayne hasn't shown up at all, given he's back. No Eli Bradley either which feels like a huge oversight on the Cap legacy.

Honestly what a shitty way to deal with the character and legacy of Rage/the New Warriors this was. Rage is actually an interesting character and super on-point for the book and we got him rolled out as another parable for FalCap.
>>
>>90748962
Just means Night Thrasher's having such awesome adventures with his UK team that he hasn't had time to turn on the news. Dick I know isn't paying attention to earth politics. No clue what Vance and Robbie's excuses are, though.
>>
>>90749797
>>90749665
Sliding timescale/new universe etc. He's probably late teens/early twenties.
>>
>>90749484
Bravo
>>
>>90749619
He's an adult now.
>>
>>90749774
That reminds me: Did "Champions" come out this month already?
>>
Most boring book I've read.
It's just boring. Americops? SUBTLE WORK, COMRADE.This is just so left wing pandering. Also, more false "Hands up, Dont Shoot" bs.Also, stupid plot. We've seen the superhuman jail cells in Marvel.They're fucking super safe.This is just BS.
>>
>>90749464
That's because it's an homage to the classic cover where Steve Rogers quits being Captain America because Watergate.
>>
>>90750004
Yes. American police and jails are perfectly safe and entirely competent, especially compared to police and jails in equivalently developed nations. KEK
>>
File: 1489413941282.png (372KB, 830x499px) Image search: [Google]
1489413941282.png
372KB, 830x499px
Black people are a waste of time.
>>
>>90748730
Is Spencer Christian?
>>
>>90750027
Dude, you dont read Marvel Comics, do you?

The Raft?
52?

Superjails are different.Stop using real life comparisons.
>>
>>90750004
>We've seen the superhuman jail cells in Marvel.They're fucking super safe.
That just isn't true.
>>
>>90750004
>We've seen the superhuman jail cells in Marvel.They're fucking super safe
No they're not.
>>
>>90750004
>super safe
Nigger there's a breakdown every fucking six months or so. That or the Punisher gets inside to kill everyone, or Mr Fear rules the place, or the Kingpin has every cop on his pocket. I don't know which comics you've been reading. The only safe superhuman prison was the Cube and only because Noh-Varr acted as the warden.
>>
>>90749594
Spencer doesn't have the balls. He likes using Americops because "it leaves it up to interpretation". Sure, you and I know Spencer hates all Cops. He pretty much admits it on twitter. But Spencer is a former politician and likes to pretend to be neutral.

Whenever someone asks him if his villains have any connections/inspirations of ring-wing or other real-life events his answer is literally "It's not my fault you see it that way! It could mean anything!!!!" (No seriously, that's the answer in interviews).
>>
>>90750116
>The Raft
>The Vault
>42
>The Cube
>The Cellar
>The Big house
None of them are safe, if it isn't rampant break-outs or break-ins, it's wardens using the incarcerated villains for their own purposes, or inmates allowed to do attack or harm other inmates whenever they want.
>>
>>90748614
>Advocating violence and destruction of society so they can rebuild a world they agree with

You know I used to like Rage.
>>
>>90748502

Remember that time Rage killed a villain and was acquitted because he lied about the circumstances in court.
>>
>>90748709
#AmericopLivesMatter
>>
>>90748426
At this point, this book feels like its just dragging its feet as to not interfere with the Secret Empire setup

The end result leaving Sam looking ineffectual and Uncle Tom-ish as fuck...
>>
>>90748678

Whose the guy with the skin condition?
>>
Have to admit, Matyr Rage wasn't the direction I expected this to go.
>>
>>90750116
The 52? You mean the prison that on its first three-months (sliding timescale) had one invasion by Blastaar, one by Annihilus and an infiltration by Hydra courtesy of Hardball?
>>
>>90748962
Wow holy shit this is trash. This guy is an avenger. He was a New Warrior. He had plenty of close friends, hell he was in the initiative for a while too.

Yet only Falcap shows up? That shows to me that Spencer didn't care about Rage's continuity at all, they could easily used an original character for this and nothing would be different.
>>
>>90750558
I actually saw this coming the moment we saw Rage vs. Cops. It was the obvious outcome.
>>
>>90749829
I think Eli Bradley is still in some kind of copyright hell.
>>
>>90750821
>still
when was he ever?
>>
Jesus this book lacks direction. I actually really liked it at first, Spencer's hamfisted politics and all, but this has just been meandering and going nowhere. Hell, I can't even remember if I read the last issue or not and this still made perfect sense.
>>
>>90750854
Last I heard there was some dispute with the creator or something, but that was just something I skimmed over on here.
>>
>>90750925
mostly speculation, no one has any evidence but it's the only thing that really makes sense
>>
So Spencer brought Rage back just to pull a Jack Flag on him?

Astonishing.
>>
>>90749732
I remember Alchemax over in Spider-man 2099 wanting to build a prison for someone so maybe they took the offer.
>>
>>90749020

Finally. You were really, really bad at your job, Sam.
>>
Captain Bump
>>
File: 15r.jpg (413KB, 1000x1532px) Image search: [Google]
15r.jpg
413KB, 1000x1532px
>>90750925
odd. That still leaves Isaiah and Josiah though. though Isiah is still of vague mental capacity

>>90750962
>mostly speculation, no one has any evidence but it's the only thing that really makes sense

or it could be that marvel is just ignore all the Bradley's because their existence undermines all the drama and symbolism of Sam being captain America
>>
>>90748730
You know, it's pretty interesting to me how Spencer keeps mentioning Sam's faith
He seems like the type who hates religious institutes
>>
>>90750416
They're robots, aren't they? The only life more worthless than a mass produced robot is a filthy Xeno.
>>
>>90749464
That's Spider-Man, Anon. Is this a Cap reference?
>>
>>90749020
>Captain America no more!
Thank fuck.
>>
>>90752106
They're human. The silver heads are masks to make them the anonymous faces of authority. Paraphrasing.
>>
>>90752106

No, but they might as well be.
>>
>>90749594
>cop interests
Corp interests, whoops
>>
>>90752320
>Is this a Cap reference?
Yes, of the cover where Steve gave up being Captain America because of Watergate and became Nomad.
>>
>>90750669
Rage and Night Thrasher had a falling out towards the end of Thrasher's 90s solo book (Rage took Thrasher's brother's side when he fucked NT's girlfriend behind his back).

Also the worse thing is that they killed off a perfectly good character (Americop) to create a generic army that are going to be tainted by this shitshow of a storyline so no one will be able to use him or the group again.
>>
So is this the end or is Spencer going to drag it out for one more issue?
>>
>>90749020
Probably had enough of pretending he liked working with a faggot, a mexican immigrant, and a black convict/thug on his team.
>>
>>90754449
One more issue then it's all aboard the Secret Empire train.
>>
File: wedge.png (522KB, 394x717px) Image search: [Google]
wedge.png
522KB, 394x717px
>it's a cops are evil episode

Why does everyone have this teenager mentality that cops are these evil stormtrooper types and not everyday blue collar types trying to make a living?
>>
>>90754832
It's not just edgy white teens; blacks and Hispanics are trained at an early age to hate and despise and wish death upon cops.

>>90754727
At this point, all I want is Speedball and the real Americop to show up, slaughter the fake Americops, and for Sam to get forced to resign as Cap against his will after Steve finally snaps and calls him out on his bullshit (most notably, not giving a fucking shit to find out what happened to the original Americop and why a bunch of right wingers were suddenly hiring out rent a cop rip-offs.

Maybe even reveal, that the rent-a-cop Americops were LMDs to tie into the Misty Knight filler issue when the original Americop kills the usurpers.....
>>
>>90754832
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_killings_by_law_enforcement_officers_in_the_United_States
>>
>>90749567
Riots are just a means for the oppressed to make their voices heard. That's why the truly woke do it in their own neighborhoods, where their voices are already heard, and not the neighborhoods that they're usually kept out of. When people say things like "this was caused by race-baiting", that's racist. And when they say "this rioting is disrespectful" or "counter-productive", or "sets social mobility within the community back decades", or "rioting ruins the livelihoods of innocent people" they're just concern-trolling.
>>
>>90748814

That grip is way too wide
>>
>>90755008
>>90755061
I like how we act like cops never abuse their power and protests are never legitimate. You boys sure do trust the state a lot.
>>
>>90750041
Looks like Shinichi's visit to /pol/ got a bit out of hand
>>
>>90751178
Never existed.
>>
>>90755109
Tearing up your own shit to spite agents of the state is the stupidest fucking shit on the planet and I have no idea why liberals cream themselves at the thought of that specific part of it. You want to go out and actually protest, fine. You want to waste a few days in the hot sun waiting for shit to kick off so that you can pretend you're holding the line at the Stonewall Inn or some shit, that's fine too. But why the fuck would you not only defend rioters, but try to spin the act as a good thing? Liberals always defend it as a good thing! Every fucking time, they go "well, I'm not saying it's a good thing" and then they rattle off 20 things that make it great. Some of the fuckers even pretend they own the broken property so they can preach about how good it is, and how good they are for recognizing how good it is. It's fucking retarded.
>>
>>90748441
Even if it's only the recap pages the idea of superheroes having their own social media presences and getting into twitter fights is almost something I want to see fleshed out.
>>
>>90755542
Man that sounds like exactly the kind of Marvel comic I do not want. This book might be kinda retarded but at least it's aiming somewhere other than quirky no-stakes memery. If I want to see dumb social media arguments I'll look IRL at people talking about comics, but preferably not at the comics themselves.
>>
>>90748678
i cant imagine rage ever putting away any significant amount of criminals.
>>
>>90755640
Dude was in the Avengers, New Warriors, the Initiative. He's pretty long-serving as younger heroes go.
>>
>>90755058
That proves nothing except that cops are human. They make mistakes. Some are bad people and some aren't. What's your point?
>>
>>90754832
because everyone's a stupid asshole at every level, from disrespecting the cops to standing anywhere but where the sign says "form line here"
>>
>>90755640

Doesn't really matter, they'd go at him just for being a hero.
>>
>>90755769
They can legally kill you and if they fuck up doing it their own internal checks are fairly bad at regulating it. Under those circumstances ordinary people can become something to worry about.
>>
File: 1467156270300.jpg (88KB, 800x525px) Image search: [Google]
1467156270300.jpg
88KB, 800x525px
>>90755061
Something about riots always does piss me off I guess. You look at it and you see people just using all the chaos to further themselves and exploit it, they aren't tearing down anything that makes a point, they're just chaos trying to steal shit for later when they can claim it was all fair game to take.They're destroying their own neighborhood and stores stealing things, that'll bite them in the morning, not someone else, not big business.

I feel there are ways to do it, and there's something necessary in there that shouldn't be flat out taken away, but it automatically becomes retard chaos almost immediately with them showing what its really about. Ideals devolve immediately as soon as you break a window, it instantly becomes a different game.

They're not taking on the courthouse or something that represents what failed them, they're just looting local businesses and taking shoes and stuff.

Although rioting in this comic is strawmanned to hell in a certain direction obviously.
>>
>>90748709
>"dont loot and attack cops"
>btw I was just saying that dont actually belie it

hmm
>>
>>90755109
>Saying there's something fucky with one side means the other side is angels and we think they're faultless

You're a damn fallacy. People like you who make binary arguments weigh the entire discussion down. You can say there's problems with something without having to fellate the other thing constantly to prove you're not "With them".
>>
File: RAGE.png (454KB, 827x450px) Image search: [Google]
RAGE.png
454KB, 827x450px
>>90748526
FREEEEEEE RAGEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>90754832

It's America so you really are in danger of dying when interacting with a police officer.
>>
At this point, the only thing that would surprise me is if he makes a recovery, but the brain damage gives him an East End accent and he stats calling himself Tempa.

>>90755972
It's him! He does it!
>>
>>90755966
so what criticisms do you have of law enforcement?
>>
>>90749774
wahhh wahhhh wahhhh
>>
>>90756086
Just melanin folk my chimp bro
>>
>>90749665
Sixteen is old enough to be tried as an adult in NY.

>>90749732
It would have to be DIck Cheney Haliburton level of up the government's ass for a corp to take that contract. Some of the contracts were for 100 percent of expenses, plus bonus. It's predictable what happened to the expenses on those projects.

>>90749829
I would expect at least a throwaway line on how rage turned them away.

>>90750400
I've read very little of the new warriors.
>>
>>90755061
>Riots are just a means for the oppressed to make their voices heard.

They're ALSO a means for violent activists to fuck up people they don't agree with. When rioters burned black wall street down, or the zoot suit riots, or the kristalnacht, was it the oppressed speaking up?

And sometimes it's a means for criminal motherfuckers to steal shit and violent motherfuckers to burn shit down.

>And when they say "this rioting is disrespectful" or "counter-productive", or "sets social mobility within the community back decades", or "rioting ruins the livelihoods of innocent people" they're just concern-trolling.

Or it could be people not wanting to be robbed or have their shit burned down. That doesn't seem too big of a leap.

>>90755542
Who in the marvel or DC universe has the greatest shitposting power?
>>
>>90756132
Everything's shitty, its too machine like, they don't care whether you're innocent or guilty at times, they're just doing their jobs even when they know its wrong, and people do get framed. Justice system itself is fucked at times, but we all knew it wasn't perfect from the start. Any system you create has to be Apple, its gotta just work, because you are going to get a lot of people working the system who are incompetent or just don't care.

Something you should have learned early on is that democracy is the worst system in the world, except for all the other ones. That phrase means that its of course shitty and imperfect, but its still slightly better than the other ones.

I'd say internet justice is worse than police justice at the moment though; where they overturned the idea of "Innocent until proven guilty" and now you can ruin someone just for the hell of it saying they're the villain without them being able to say a thing, and a week later they move onto someone else. I've seen it happen dozens of times lately. Police justice actually still has balances at the end of the day, its not perfect but you can actually do something about it with time, and they can't ruin you on a charge alone. If you're innocent you can have it taken off your record if prove, they can't destroy you with just the implication. Internet justice they can ruin you and it doesn't matter, because its just the implication itself, that's just what you are now unless you're very lucky and have some kind of platform and viewers that believe you.

Even saying all this I think rioters are a bigger issue at times, for reasons that are kinda similar to internet justice. It has a place and has worked before, but most of what I'm seeing is people taking advantage of the chaos to steal things and destroy things unrelated that hurt their own communities rather than the ones they're against. They aren't tearing at the establishment they're tearing at themselves.
>>
>>90756577
>literally can't pick up sarcasm
>>
>>90756598
I blame it on sitting through a live open mike reading of America Chavez 1. The parody and the activists are all a gigantic blur now.
>>
>>90748962
Not only that, Falcon botched the case last issue by failing to get THE PERSON WHO COMMITTED THE CRIME shocker until after they reached the verdict.
>>
>>90755109

Can you blame normal folk? The cops are the only line of defense from chimpoutsm
>>
File: ....gif (3MB, 500x326px) Image search: [Google]
....gif
3MB, 500x326px
>>90750041
>Written by Spencer
>A white guy
>Not Christopher Priest
>>
>>90756592
Also yeah the police do let their own guys off easily at times when they know they committed a crime and were witnessed for it, which is wrong. That's how the LA riots started, this is an example of the systems failures, things pushed under the table. Generally also they get someone killed by going too far either on purpose or by accident, someone gets it on tape, and they still acquit. System has a lot of fucky parts to it since its not great.

The greatest demonstrations in the world we know of we're non-violent and non-looting, that policed their own movement and tried to keep the insane parts of out it mostly while keeping the message clear. This is hard to do since you want all the support you can get even if its people who are there for a slightly different reason than the rest of you. The insane parts of the movement can drag the rest down though if left unchecked, that's the side the media focuses on.

I get that it feels like those sort of messages aren't heard, a non-violet march across the country to Washington won't get the same immediate traction, so they feel like they have to be drastic to get attention, but people remember Mr.Luthor King or Ghandi a lot more. There are times when either one works but its also too easy of an answer to get people worked up so they can use it as an excuse.

Also this is you also making me a hypocrite because I started this argument saying we don't need to spend twenty minutes fellating the other side to prove we're not "With them". That's how this always gets muddled and nothing is really said. You can say something and it can be accepted without "Oh yeah, we'll prove you're not a Trumpkin or something by laying out an entire policy here saying why the other side isn't perfect or else opinion discarded". Instead we get dragged into the weeds on purpose to deflect the entire argument, no one has to admit anything since we take an immediate detour.
>>
>>90756592
>Everything's shitty, its too machine like

is that not optimal? being mechanical at least implies that it is also impartial which would mean that logically it must be the people operating and undermining it the real problem. Your "criticisms" make it pretty clear that the people that operate the system aren't under tight enough control or scrutiny. since it it will always be them that undermine or abuse it. unless there's some law or procedure that I'm just not aware of.
Also I'm going to ignore internet justice tangent because I don't care..
>>
>>90756592
You are the shittest writer I've ever seen. Learn to fucking have flow and not put shitty half thoughts into paragraph form. I'm not gonna waste my time replying to the literary cancer you just laid out.
>>
>>90748526
>The streets are demanding justice

Would've been a dope start to a issue just fucking starting with with that page
>>
>>90756432
The arc where Rage killed the Vietnamese gangster who killed his grandmother/maimed Nova's brother/shot Firestar's dad has never been collected sadly. New Warrior TPBs only got as far as #16 and the omnibus stopped at #25, which ironically was the story where Rage joined the team in the first place (largely by way of stealing a Quinjet from the Avengers for the team and being blacklisted from the Avengers as a result).
>>
After re-reading the last ten issues, I have to wonder if the anon who was saying that the entire Americops arc was hastily rewritten when they realized how anti-police it was, was right.

Between the three filler issues, the Civil War tie-ins which rambled on and on, and the way the first half of the arc suddenly and abruptly stopped in it's tracks for a divergence involving Sam beating up USAgent, I have to think maybe there was some major rewrite shit going on and the SJW cartel in the fan press managed to avoid spilling the beans because of their vested interest in protecting Marvel and Nick Spencer.
>>
>>90748962
Can Marvel please stop killing heroes for cheap drama?
>>
>>90760255
I think it was just Spencer having to rush the story to completion via filler since he had to push more effort into Secret Empire and it's tie-ins.
Similar thing occurred with his Ant-Man, as the last third used 3-4 pages of each issue recapping the plot of the book thusfar, then scrambling to the finishline.
>>
>>90756278
not an argument

back to your safespace with you
>>
>>90748426
#NotReally

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/group-brutes-pummel-man-brooklyn-restaurant-article-1.2998404
>>
>>90755542
Didn't Spider-Girl have an official twitter profile some years back?
Thread posts: 143
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.