[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I heard the new Ghost Rider series is getting canned,is this true?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: detail.jpg (130KB, 550x846px) Image search: [Google]
detail.jpg
130KB, 550x846px
>>
>>90736317
well it's more of a New Wolverine and New Hulk team up mini series, that for some reason they called Ghost Rider
>>
>>90736350
and silk don't forget her
>>
I think it was never meant to be a series. I think it was meant to be a stealth pilot for an All New Fantastic Four but no body giving a shit is forcing them to rethink their plans
>>
>>90736632
>>90736350

Every time a Marvel book is cancelled Marvelfags declare it was always a mini
>>
>>90736317
They really dropped the ball with it. I don't know if they wanted a new team book or if they were so short on new ideas of what to do with GR they just decided to do the new F4 again.

Just bring Blaze back and have him travel around the US with new demonic freaks of the week. That's really all GR needs to do.
>>
>>90736664
This one does feel off though. Robbie's a backup in the book where he's supposedly a title character.
>>
>>90736664
That's how Marvel operates now though. They don't (aside from events) usually advertise or solicit as a mini but a lot of their ongoings are set up as stealth mini/maxi series that, if the interest is there, can be extended until interest is no longer there. Do you actually think, for instance, that fucking Prowler was getting a legit ongoing? That book should've been titled Clone Conspiracy: Prowler and given a 1 (of 5) or however long it lasted designation.

But the belief is that people see minis as unimportant and they don't sell so never advertise a mini as a mini.
>>
File: plebbitcuntdetected.jpg (140KB, 1440x464px) Image search: [Google]
plebbitcuntdetected.jpg
140KB, 1440x464px
Hello Plebbit!
>>
File: 1445043324991.gif (2MB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1445043324991.gif
2MB, 360x360px
>>90737540
well you're still browsing it so you're as much of a reddit faggot as OP is
>>
>>90736350
every goddamn thread

don't you have anything better you can do with your time?
>>
>>90736317

I'm a big Ghost Rider fan, I like the last 12 issue run that Smith wrote but these 4 issues have been really bad to start a series with I'm not surprised.

The story arc might later on in the series, especially if they did it as a tie ins with the other comics. Hulk, X-32, and Silk all have their own series going right now so it doesn't make sense that it would be all in the Ghost Rider book.

If Smith really wanted to incorporate other Marvel characters, the midnight sons would have been a much better choice.
>>
>>90736664
>>90737417
Additionally, this book did not feel like a solo ongoing for Robbie/Ghost Rider at all. It felt like the setup for a new Co4 team and probably was intended to be, but Marvel just wasn't honest enough to market it that way.
>>
File: 253.gif (33KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
253.gif
33KB, 300x100px
Well, they canĀ“t send Robby on a big adventure, because they have to remember the audience, that he comes from the mexican hood with a little retarded brother.
>>
>>90737657
I skim for comic news that /co/ would never even think of discussing
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.