[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your favorite Family Guy episode Classic Family guy thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1201.jpg (30KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1201.jpg
30KB, 443x332px
What is your favorite Family Guy episode

Classic Family guy thread
>>
>>90735236
the best episode is Screams of Silence: the Story of Brenda Q.
>>
>>90735236
The Twinkie factory in the apocalypse one
>>
Death is a Bitch, if only just for Norm McDonald.
>>
>>90735236
Did they replace Lois' voice actress in the later seasons? She sounds like a college student in every episode post-cancellation.

In the first 3 seasons, she actually sounds and acts like a mature, older woman, who also has a wild past. In the newer seasons, she just seems like a slut.
>>
Rewatched all of Family Guy recently. Forgot how bad the first seasons were. The show didn't get good to about season 6 or 7.
>>
I liked the one where he steals Lois' role as director of that play.
>>
I like the episode where Meg becomes a Christan zelot after getting the mumps at a sci-fi convention. The side story where Stevie is driving the cast of Star Trek around and is becoming more and more fed up with them is funny.
>>
>Lois you can't I need that money for bourbon and anime!
>Wh-...Well I just can't understand any of this everyone in Japan is either a 10 year old girl or a monster!
>>
It's a Trap!
>>
>>90735236
I honestly never liked the show. Could never get through an episode, always ended up flipping the channel

I love American dad though. I don't know the characters in FG always just felt bland.
>>
>>90735236

Anything with Stewie and Brian going on adventures. Top tier bromance right there.
>>
File: snapshot20091214054756.jpg (67KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot20091214054756.jpg
67KB, 640x480px
>>
>>90738869
I miss when he was an evil baby

They ran out of material and just made him gay. Not saying gay people can't be funny but making the punch line him being gay is like the fucking black jokes in the Cleveland show. Just really low tier comedy
>>
>>90738173
The whole Star Trek thing felt like an extended gag that kept on giving.
I can't remember the fuck what Meg did, but damn were Stewie and those fucks funny.
>>
>>90737418
>I am an Automaton Nuclear Neo-human Android
>You may call me ANNA
>>
The one where Lois' teats are engorged during a nursing strike and Brian wants to help relieve her discomfort
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.