[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CBT in the new Smurfs movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: smurfs-lost-village-poster[1].jpg (146KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
smurfs-lost-village-poster[1].jpg
146KB, 1280x960px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LdpyRBE0aA#t=29s

is this supposed to be for kids?
>>
>>90732916
Core body temperature?
>>
>>90732916

Cognitive behavioral therapy?
>>
>>90732916
Cock and ball torture?
>>
I've seen bits and pieces of the other Smurf movies while babysitting my niece and nephew, don't they find another female smurf and her retarded brother in one of them?
>>
>>90733712
You're thinking of Vexy and Hackus. I liked her but not him. Neither are canon in this movie, I'm pretty sure. I think this is sort of a reboot, certainly going in a different direction than those movies (as in, not being the Neil Patrick Harris and Friends Movie guest starring the Smurfs).
>>
Welp, I think we all called it.

I for one welcome our newfound Smurf waifus.

https://youtu.be/nbVKo9woevU
>>
>>90733990
Looks like the one with the four-leaf-clover, Smurfstorm, already has a piece of R34. Hope we can expect to see a flood of it come April.
>>
>>90732916
Cross-breeding Triffids?
>>
So, how 'Girls rule, Boys drool' is this movie going to be?
>>
File: new_gbusters.jpg (122KB, 684x513px) Image search: [Google]
new_gbusters.jpg
122KB, 684x513px
>>90734448
Well, it's Sony, so...

Probably very?
>>
It's okay, they're boys, a boy is meant to be abused and serve women, whenever there's a rivalry between genders men lose.

We're meant to be buttmonkeys that girls gloat over.
>>
>>90734572
I wonder if men will ever be allowed to vote?
>>
>>90732916
The animation actually looks pretty good.
>a whole society of almost-identical girl smurfs
Oh my
>>
>>90732916
Cool Battle Toads?
>>
>>90732916
So it looks like in this version the Cracoucass (or the Howlibird as it's known in English) is Gargamel's pet bird instead of a fuck-up created by a Smurf dumping a magic potion into a chick's mouth.
>>
>>90732916
Cinnamon Buttered Toast
>>
>>90733990
The whole boo with personalitieswas leaked already.
>>
>>90734792
I assumed I wasn't the first to find out, but I never see any threads about it, so I assumed it wasn't widely known.
>>
>>90732916
So will they explain where Smurfs come from? They're literally brought to the village by storks, but from where?
>>
>>90734845
Well, if they're revealing a bunch of natural female Smurfs (i.e., not created by Gargamel unless that's the twist), then they'd have to at east touch on the subject. If they skirt around it, I'll be kinda upset.
>>
>>90734845
My guess is that for every Smurf that goes to the main village, a Smurfette is brought to the other.
>>
>>90734886
>spoiler
Wait... what if it turns out that they were all created by a female version of Gargamel, who turns out to be the real 'big bad' of the movie?
>>
>>90734769
Maybe it's both? I've never read the original story, but maybe Gargamel captured the bird later and trained it.
Or, it's just an easter egg for the fans of the comics. Who knows?
>>
>>90735005
The Cracoucass showed up in the cartoon too, he had the same origin.
>>
>>90735126
Duly noted. I haven't seen the cartoons since they were originally aired, so I likely just don't recall.
>>
>>90734940
This is what I figure will happen. Though it would be kind of disappointing for the Amazon Smurfs' Gargamel equivalent to be just a rule63 of him. Personally, I'm hoping for some kind of eldtritch abomination, but the most we can hope for is a Not-Maleficent.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.