[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gunnerkrigg Court

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 517
Thread images: 74

File: 00001805.jpg (164KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
00001805.jpg
164KB, 600x849px
Hooray!
>>
File: steadman.png (117KB, 233x275px) Image search: [Google]
steadman.png
117KB, 233x275px
>>
WELL THEN
>>
File: 1456486820244.png (3KB, 304x304px) Image search: [Google]
1456486820244.png
3KB, 304x304px
>>90732763
it was only a dream they said

its just annie filtering her doubts and insecurities through a dream red they said
>>
>>90732763
Annie BTFO

>>90732786
What fools we were back then
>>
File: Tsuyu have a seat.jpg (5KB, 125x140px) Image search: [Google]
Tsuyu have a seat.jpg
5KB, 125x140px
>>90732763
this will have a positive effect on Annie.
>>
>>90732763
what's the hat for? She got a job?
>>
That was an uncommonly shitty chapter.

It's not actually something Annie should listen to at all, because Red genuinely doesn't comprehend empathy or altruism so we're just gong to waste time with Annie being depressed until her actual friends tell her how full of shit Red is.

The only possibly good outcome is we might not actually see Red and Ayilu again, which is good because Red probably won't get decked in the face.
>>
>>90732786
>ayilu's going to stop red and defend annie they said
>>
>>90732763
What the fuck Tom?
>>
>>90732792
We said the same things when she and Reyn fought, and when her dad confronted her about cheating on her homework. Why do we keep gunning for dream sequences? I don't even think Tom even did one dream sequence.
>>
>>90732813
Yeah
Giving Annie the business is a full time job
Benefits, 3 weeks holiday, the works
>>
>>90732827
We don't know if it's over yet.
>>
>>90732813
yeah she got a job at a north korean factory
>>
>>90732840
Did you not see the chapter end logo?
>>
>>90732840
>chapter end symbol
>chapter isnt over yet
>>
>>90732763
this is way more refreshing than when cartoons do it and completely gloss over something horrible that happened with some stupid ass joke.
>>
>>90732840
>"Eh fuck 'em, I've never liked them anyways."
If that's Annie's reaction after this I'll be laughing my lungs out.
>>
>everyone except them were committed to doing this all along
>nah annie is just selfish and pressured this into it what a bitch lol
???????
>>
File: 1489561283224.jpg (12KB, 179x250px) Image search: [Google]
1489561283224.jpg
12KB, 179x250px
>>
>>90732862
nope.
>>
>>90732763
Well somebody should have said this sooner or later.

Annie has been surrounded by uncritical unablers her whole life. She needs the occasional wake-up call.
>>
>>90732894
Fuck off Red.
>>
>>90732875
Noice
>>
>>90732763
Tom is ruthless. But shock value aside I want to see what the the rest of the gang has to say about what happened. Unlike the fairies they have the awareness and autonomy to make their own decisions and take responsibility for their actions. They all had some stake in this. Smitty, protecting the order between the forest and the court; Parley, finding resolution with Jeanne and fulfilling her role as another protector of the court; Kat, solving the mystery of Diego's dark past surrounding Jeanne and the robots obsession with her as well as allowing for her to finally be put to rest. Cmon they were just as complicit in what happened as Annie
>>
>>90732902
Sorry Kat but even a machine god like you won't make me change my statement.
>>
>>90732871
Except she's wrong and an idiot.

Kat, Parley, and Smitty weren't doing this because Annie said so, they did it because they're good people who recognized what a cruel and unfair fate to which Jeanne had been bound, and if Annie raises these objections, they'll probably get mad at her for thinking it was all about her. This is fucking stupid.
>>
File: funny_8.png (83KB, 197x265px) Image search: [Google]
funny_8.png
83KB, 197x265px
>>90732827

Yeah, I just can't buy Red being the one to have this big grand speech.

If I was Tom I would have had Parley deliver the rant instead.
>>
>>90732871
Yeah it's not like those people were fully aware of what was going to happen.

Anon I'm a solider and I don't blame the government whenever I get shot at. I mean it doesn't make me like them more, but still.
>>
File: 1476868742357.jpg (75KB, 1163x960px) Image search: [Google]
1476868742357.jpg
75KB, 1163x960px
>>90732894
>someone shouldve called her out on going ahead with the plan that everyone except the faries joined and participated of their own free will knowing full well the possible consequences
wew
>>
ANNIE PUT ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>90732932
>solider
>as opposed to liquider
>>
>>90732931
Nah, Parley was the second-biggest fan of the free-Jeanne-plan. While it'd be more excusable maybe, it'd be even more bullshit because you can at least understand how an emotionally retarded asshole like Red could have come to those conclusions.
>>
>>90732968
fucking Christ autocorrect.
>>
>>90732874
Annie may not have been able to defend herself here, but that doesn't mean Tom's portraying Red as objectively correct.
>>
>>90732931
This is the worst part. Maybe if it was Blue saying it I would understand but you can't just have one of your characters act completely out of character purely to deliver some weird fucking pointless guilt trip that doesn't even have any validity. Unless this shit gets resolved in the next chapter instantly this is going to be first time I've ever seen the term "forced drama" used appropriately.
>>
>>90732931
Parley's too preoccupied with making sure her husbando isn't going to be permafucked by this event. For all she knows the Psychopomps are doing the Monkey's Paw.
>>
>>90732763
That second panel speaks volumes. If it wasn't clear Red was just making shit up the whole time before, it is now. She doesn't actually know what she's talking about and just wants Annie to feel as horrible as possible for Red's bitch almost getting killed.

>never talk to me or my son again
>>
I genuinely can't tell if Tom's own sense of morals are so warped he actually believes in what Red is saying, or he decided to have a whole chapter be nothing but Red "calling out Annie" only her objections don't actually make sense.

Like I really hope it's not the former, but what could the latter even accomplish? Does he just not want to write Red and Ayilu anymore?
>>
>>90732763
Pssh, Red is Fae, shell either carry this slight to her grave or forget about it within the next hour.

Probably both. At her own convenience.
>>
>>90732931
character development nigga
>>
>>90733016
Does Tom even want to write GC anymore?

What if this is the start of a The Producers type con to get people to stop reading
>>
>>90733016
This chapter feels like a bit of both. Red's got some points but more likely it's to shift blame onto another person.
>>
It'll all be worth it when the first page of the next chapter has Parley dropkicking Red in the face.
>>
>>90732763
PLOT TWIST, ANNIE KILLS HERSELF. STORY IS NOW ABOUT ZIMMY AND GAMMA.
>>
>>90732763
Hooray! It was the worst chapter ever! And I genuinely love this comic but like, goddamn. Annie deserves to be called out for some shit but this was just unfairly brutal and also just, badly out of character for Red.
She didn't need to be there, she AND Aliyu both knew about Jeanne from the exact same point Annie did so she shouldn't talk like neither of them weren't aware of the danger. Just because they can die for proper this time doesn't mean shit either.
Plus, if Red knew all along that they were all getting into a situation with Stabby McStabsalot all because Annie promised Aliyu a name, how come she never called that out before?
Even if Annie is asking Aliyu to hold a ladder while Annie replaced a lightbulb with the promise of giving Aliyu a name, it's STILL disrespectful because Annie doesn't have to give up anything for the help. Red definitely would have known this from the start because she was a package deal in all this. Annie could have been called out on that from the start and all of this could have been avoided.
Again, everything everyone else was pointing out as well.
Parley was moved by what happened to Jeanne while also wanting the challenge, Smitty is also a package deal as well as being helpful and also, he's the court medium. He's got to get involved with shit like this anyway.
And Kat is Annie's best friend, she and Annie know Jeanne's story and they were both equally invested in solving the problem for their own reasons. And also Robot was there for Robot's reasons.
Everyone's motivations were their own and valid. Annie could and should have been more aware of how much she was dumping on everyone and how her favor was uneven in Aliyu's case, but other than that, this was unfair and lame.
I miss Rey. Rey's reasoning is usually pretty sound, he should have been involved with the mission, even if he still belongs to Kat, he could have helped.
>>
Using Red as the voice of 'reason' for such a shitty roast is something out of Dumbing of Age or Least I Could Do.

If the next chapter results in the cast going "Red was right" or something like that, I'm done with this shit.

Alternatively, I hope Blue gets run over by a car because of Red and Annie is her psychopomp
>>
>>90732763
gotta listen to the train conductor Red, she makes the trains run on time
>>
File: Bismuthwindow.jpg (13KB, 185x198px) Image search: [Google]
Bismuthwindow.jpg
13KB, 185x198px
>that hat

Who's ready for DEEPEST LORE after another 30 unrelated chapters to make everyone forget it happened
>>
>>90733103
>And also Robot was there for Robot's reasons.
holy shit i forgot robot was there
>>
>>90732827
shhhhh Annie is going to cut herself and start sleeping with George's friend while shooting herion
>>
>>90732763
>Annie was chewed up and spat out this chapter

Good
Now make her wallow in her own filth and self pity, Tom
Make her suffer some more
>>
File: 1338905335951.gif (498KB, 262x200px) Image search: [Google]
1338905335951.gif
498KB, 262x200px
>>90732763
rip Annie
>>
>>90733122
Literally none of the cast other than them would agree with Red. Even Parley who has the biggest reason to be pissed "Husbando nearly died because Annie wanted to strike a deal with Psychopomp assholes."
>>
What the hell was that
>>
>>90733167
You said that when Annie's dad dropped a couple of bombs on annie's psyche.
>>
>>90733160
>we got this garbage instead of finding out if robot is okay
>>
>>90733160
Was he even supposed to be there? If he was, he really misread the signals. Now he eats through a mechanical straw.
>>
>>90733212
He'll walk it off, he's been cut in half before.
>>
>>90733160
Everyone forgot Robot was there. Even Robot.
>>
>>90733190
The sequel to "This is why you don't copy your friend's homework", "Being a leader kind of blows."
>>
Man does Tom hate Annie or something? When was the last time anything good to her happened?
>>
>>90733221
>Now he IS a mechanical straw
FTFY
>>
>>90733122
Nah but people are probably going to blame Annie for the upcoming confrontation between the forest and the court. How much more shit can she take?
>>
>>90733241
She got her hair clip back.
>>
>>90733241
Coyote getting mad at Tony and telling him to let Annie out of her room.
>>
>>90733241
She got a cute haircut!
>>
>>90733160
Honestly it was robots fault that ayilu was attacked and smitty got stabbed. It was probably apart of his grand scheme
>>
>>90733241
he's channeling kazerad until he updates again
>>
REMOVE

FAE
>>
Stupid
Dumb
Fae
Scum
>>
>>90733296
Tom just did, hopefully.
>>
>>90733259
That was honestly pretty cathartic after months of Tony bullshit
>>
STONE
FUCKING
COLD
>>
>>90733282
Was getting cut part of his plan?
>>
>>90733282
>now all her peers know the true splendor of my Goddess
>Diego is a false god
>Heretics be burned and their servos fried
>>
>>90733251
This is true, but if the court does blame her, they'd have to admit they were directly responsible for a murder. Hell, a double murder from both the Court and Forest side. I'd love to see how they try to justify the killing of someone who didn't actually commit a crime and a forest citizen who wouldn't technically be under the court's laws and restrictions anyway.
>>
>>90733205
that just set the things in motion!

also Annie is the Drumpf of the Court
>>
>>90733333
They can play it off as it being the decision of the Old Court. Then again aside from toying with Tony they don't really do much.
>>
>>90732763
>your forced your friends to do things and they could never speak up
>now i take my leave as I make decisions for me and this retarded bitch I just named
What a complete cunt.
>>
>>90733353
Nah she's the more the whipping boy. Her authority is largely superficial, only worthwhile in combat with forest folk and willingly takes the fall for her friends.
>>
>>90732763
Red was already a shitty character, but this chapter ruined anything good about her.
>>
this is complete bullshit
>>
>>90733364
She's a faerie, of course she's a flighty bitch. Once again the Forest makes its point clear. That point being "fuck you Annie and all you stand for."
>>
Can Tom redeem himself after this?
>>
>>90733392
I know where's the random passerby that deflates all the emotional tension?
>>
>>90733403
court vs forest war with immediate background character deaths
>>
>>90733403
Honestly it depends on how the rest of the group reacts. Fairies have always been dumb stupid assholes, but if anyone other than Parley is mad at Annie then fuck it.
>>
>Red soberly delivering rehearsed talking points about how Annie is a horrible manipulative person

Where the fuck did this even come from? Who is this character? This is so painfully forced/meta that I'm half surprised Tom didn't include some kind of commentary on Brexit.
>>
>>90733358
That's true, but even then, it still a long-running cover up. And don't forget, the reason they're toying with Tony is because of their Omega device which have we confirmed is the name of that thing sucking the ether out of the Annan waters? I don't remember if that's confirmed or not.
Either way, they're still being really creepy and sneaky.
>>
>>90733403
Annie in desperate need of validation takes a random lonely schoolboy as a yes man.
>>
Man, I like disliking Annie but I don't like disliking Red
>>
>>90732763

This is bottom tier, the kind of lousy storytelling I never thought Tom would stoop down to. Artificial drama and illogical protagonist hammering at its best.
>>
>>90732894

Except she's been called out the one time it wasn't needed.
>>
>>90733445
Oh yeah there's that too. In a meta way that's how the court works. They are so inconspicuously dull and grey that you ignore them in favor of more interesting time bombs like Robot's Omnissiah cult.
>>
I have a solution to this whole terrible chapter - A bunch of orks drop down to earth and the entire story has been revealed to have taken place in the 40k universe, explaining the 'belief can change reality shit along with the aether as part of the Warp
>>
I don't get it. Is this thread just a few morons spamming iterations of the same post or what?
Red's not the voice of reason, this is just the introduction of a new plot. She's not speaking for Kat, Parley or Smitty.

So far Annie has messed with anything she wanted and there were no consequences. Now that they went too far it's time to explore it. Seriously guys, you will complain about anything. First it was because there never were consequences, and then you complained because there were. You also complained because Annie was a little shit who dragged everybody into something they have no business with for no reason, and now that she's being called out you complain too.

Red sounds different? Of course, she's mad at Annie. Is she right about everything she said? Hell no. She's a dumb fairy. You're complaining both because you want to believe she's being used as the voice of reason and because her complaints are not legitimate. Maybe you should consider she's not the voice of reason?
>>
>>90732763

Well, then... Fuck you too, you judgemental little dyke shit
>>
>>90733533
I have a better solution. Next chapter is group cheering up Annie and we can forget this chapter ever happened. The only lesson Annie's going to learn here is more self loathing. And Annie's not the type that's good at comebacks.
>>
File: 1482561147699.jpg (20KB, 575x323px) Image search: [Google]
1482561147699.jpg
20KB, 575x323px
>help me fight this incredibly dangerous ghost and I'll give you something
>sure thing annie
>hey they ghost was pretty dangerous, why didn't you give us a choice
>>
>>90733567
>Tom apologists
>>
>>90733567
Then why did we spend a couple weeks listening to this moron when there's no reason to care about what she has to say due to her being a moron?
>>
what if red being out of character is a plot point? like, she is getting mind controlled by bismuth power. or something.
>>
>>90733445
Not confirmed yet.
>>
>>90733603
What if she isn't?
>>
>>90733489
Yeah and even that's probably being monitored because Juliette and Bobby were watching Robot's progress (through their monitoring of Kat) and discovering Shadow.
That's kind of what's fun about the Court as its own sort of character. At first it just seems delightfully incompetent but it clearly isn't. Everyone is monitored ALL the time. The clothes the kids wear, the food they eat, everything tracks them, it's why Jack stopped eating for awhile. Even when they think they're sneaking out for a fun time, their spooky fish guardians can always see where they are through the ether.
The court is a great place to do SCIENCE and feel like you can do anything, but at the end of the day, they have the final say in everything. They're trying to become God, they've already managed to succeed in near omnipotence. There's not even a chance to defend yourself from their judgement either. Annie could have kept cheating and without Tony there, would have been kicked out of the program entirely with nowhere to go and no way to stop it from happening. It's a fucking scary place.
>>
File: Angry About Elves.jpg (9KB, 275x142px) Image search: [Google]
Angry About Elves.jpg
9KB, 275x142px
>>90733582
They're literal fairies though.
They have self awareness and take everything the opposite amount of seriously as it needs to be taken.
They're basically turbo elves.

Truly, them leaving Annie's life is the good end.
>>
>>90733582
Also for the record, she would have gotten her name in a year or two (or less or even by accident) in their fairy classes with no risk.
>>
>>90733582
Red's argument is that they're too retarded to know better. Hence this entire chapter.
>>
>>90733593
Sorry for appreciating a little conflict? Annie has always been kind of a condescending cunt to the fairies anyway, and she really was unfair to Aliyu when she bribed her into a situation of mortal peril.

>>90733602
Because she's right in some of her points, and it's introducing a new story line that will probably make Annie reflect on how she's been generally irresponsible throughout the whole comic, setting up a plot that will make her character grow.
>>
>>90733660
Fuck off Tom.
>>
>>90733660
>faerie apologists
>>
>>90733660
The only thing she's correct about is Annie bringing the faeries along when they were too fucking stupid to understand what death meant.
>>
This is the worst chapter since the one where a kid gets turned into a bird because he said "yeah whatever" while playing video games
>>
>>90733011

Id talk to them again just to spite them.

Or maybe ask Coyote to do something to constantly annoy them just a bit, with the only stop being that Annie asks him to

And when they confront Annie, she just goes "Id tell you how to make him stop, but you made it clear never to talk to you, lol kthanxbye"
>>
>>90733742
I liked that chapter though because it involved Kat being cute. This one had no redeeming qualities.
>>
>>90733488
It's always needed.

There has not been a single time she actually thought about the consequences, or considered that she might be wrong and stupid.

And most of the time she's surrounded by people who'll just enable her.
>>
>>90733604
Okay awesome, thanks.
>>90733567
Even if she's not the voice of reason, when all we have to hear is her talking like she knows shit while Annie tries to poorly defend herself, it's frustrating, Anon.
I was never one of those who shit on Annie personally. She makes a lot of mistakes and can be autistic as fuck, but she's still a kid with a lot on her shoulders, she just lacks a fuckton of awareness. Again, autism.
What bothers me at least is that by Red's own logic and scope of intelligence, she's bothered by Annie's endangering her friend by cheaply using a name as a bargaining chip. That's fine, I understand that, it was shitty. But in that same vein, Red didn't have to know they were getting into a dangerous situation to call out Annie's shitty deal with Aliyu. She was in on this and would have known that's why Aliyu was helping, so dumping how shitty that was on Annie after the fact makes Red a shitty friend too. I don't know if that's what's bothering everyone else, but it bothers me.
>>
>>90732763
This entire chapter was Red being out of character. Sure, Annie deserves being called out for her behavior. But this was a clear case of the writer needing a mouthpiece, with no regards for actual established character.
>>
>>90732763
Lesbians once again ruin everything.
>>
>>90733660
The problem here isn't the conflict but the really really clumsy introduction of the conflict. Never mind a several pages long speech is a rather lazy and heavy handed way of doing it of course readers question the sudden and seemingly unprovoked rant from a character who up til now was barely able to put a sentence together. And if its all meant to make Annie reflect why have Red get SOME things right and have the majority of her points be utter crap. It leaves the door wide open for Annie and the readers to be completely dismissive of the whole thing and with fairly good reason. And if Red wasn't supposed to be the out and out good guy dealing out righteous fury why close the chapter with the new couple smiling as they leave the scene.
This whole thing is a complete fucking mess quite frankly.
>>
>>90733660
Red was possibly maybe somewhat right on ONE point. The rest was her twisting things that happened to be all Annie's fault. I'm all for Annie learning some life lessons, but it seems pointless to spend an entire chapter chewing her out over stuff she didn't do wrong as opposed to the stuff she has. It's true we don't know how this is going to play out, good or bad, so we can only go with what we know at this point. Namely, Red is wrong about everything and we spent an entire chapter reading about how wrong she was.
>>
>>90732763
>Next chapter
>Annie runs crying to the common room where Kat, Parley and Smitty are hanging out
>"I'm sorry guys, I'm such a terribe friend!"
>>"Uh... what are you talking about Annie?"
>"Red said that I put you all in danger without informing you"
>>"Annie... we all knew the dangers here. Why are you listening to a retarded Faerie?"
>The rest of the chapter is Kat, Smitty and Parley berating Annie for being so stupid as to listen to Red.
>>
>>90733767
Oh so you're just shitposting.
>>
>>90733784
What behavior did Annie need to get called out on? Everyone involved knew it would be dangerous and had the autonomy to say no. Hell, Smitty and Parley are literally trained to do this sort of thing as their professions in the Court. The extent of Annie's misdeeds appear to be "asking some people to do something dangerous to help innocent people who have suffered for ages" and "making a big sacrifice for someone who got hurt making his own decisions."
>>
File: Quagmire.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Quagmire.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>90733784
>and then Red is Quagmire.
>>
>>90733866
>And then Annie becomes even MORE of a terrible person
>then she dies
>>
>>90733850
Will they pepper in some more racist jokes about forest people?
>>
>>90733839
>An entire chapter
You say that as if this was a long chapter or something.
>>
>>90733873
>but then gets better
>>
>>90733757
Actually that chapter is sort of like a worse version of what Annie actually did last chapter.

Bird boy's parents asked him if he wanted to be a bird, he said yes, he didn't fully understand how that shit worked or if it was just a random question, and now he has a life expectancy of probably however long it takes for Ysengrin or some other forest monster/creature to get a meal because his parents are furries.
>>
>>90733944

I like how Tom's response to this was "lol they're fictional characters who cares."
>>
I'm mad Red and Blue are still sticking with...
>ayilu
Wait, so they don't even capitalize it?
Fuck off, Tom.
>>
>>90734012
A little late to realize that they don't capitalize letters in this comic, no?
>>
>>90732932
I doubt fairies understand that concept fully.
>>
File: normal faerie things.png (668KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
normal faerie things.png
668KB, 600x849px
>>90733784
you dense motherfucker. do you really think it's meant to be read as red being right?

this page is why she's suddenly acting like this. she didn't suddenly turn reasonable, just a different brand of manic.
>>
>>90733922
You say that as if it matters. It's a distinct, labeled break in the story dedicated to shitting on Annie. No resolution, just shitting on Annie. And that would be fine if Red were remotely right. As of now we can only dwell on how wrong she is. Any development Annie has would basically amount to ignoring every single thing said here.
>>
>>90733158
It's just the generic GKC symbol that appears all over the official garbs and buildings. I think eglamore was wearing his bismuth dragonslayer cloak once.
>>
>>90734104
>The length of the chapters doesn't matter.
Okay so you're just bitching.
>>
>>90734147
Are people not allowed to bitch about a shitty chapter?
>>
Has anyone thought that the reason red is acting vastly different is because she now has responsibility for ayliu. We see that she is wearing a uniform which means she has a job and she also has a name. She's grown out of her lolRandumb behavior and the change of tone from first page to last page was foreshadowing for the change that absent Jeanne will bring to GKC.
>>
>>90734147
It's gratuitous, goofball. At any length.
>>
File: 1403485404170.jpg (55KB, 595x631px) Image search: [Google]
1403485404170.jpg
55KB, 595x631px
>>90732763
>>
>>90734203
She's preparing for the war Annie just started.
>>
>court represented using military symbols and themes
>annie and co complete an anti-court goal that will have major implications in the forest/court conflict
>red wearing a military-style outfit, complete with the court's symbol, while telling annie to fuck off
This is less Red being a mouthpiece and more Red turning against Annie and towards the Court
>>
>>90734255
>Red joins the Gunnerkrigg Youth
>>
File: 1408953284868s.jpg (3KB, 107x124px) Image search: [Google]
1408953284868s.jpg
3KB, 107x124px
>>90734255
Ohhhh. And now they have Aliyu to corrupt next.
>>
>>90734255
It would have been much better visually to end with a panel of Red putting the cap on her head.
>>
File: z1RjtVJ[1].jpg (164KB, 600x851px) Image search: [Google]
z1RjtVJ[1].jpg
164KB, 600x851px
>>90733993
its just such a bad chapter, literally the worst one
>>
>>90734069
I'm not talking about her being right. I'm talking about her being a source of conflict. She's pissed, and she has every right to be, whether she's wrong or not, but she presents her point in a way that is impossible for her unless she suddenly gained a hundred IQ points. That page? Does not explain that. Nor does it explain why Annie just sits there and takes it without any form of pushback. Again, this is a case of a writer deciding a particular thing has to happen, and making characters act accordingly with no regard for established characterization.

Not to mention that this storyline isn't necessary, because she was already given pushback from the psychopumps, who literally said it was her decision to involve other people, and who would have been content letting Smitty die there.
>>
>>90733993
What a professional
>>
>>90734423
I always read that as a joke on how parents will make decisions and it doesn't matter how the kid feels about it anyway
>>
>>90734423
I liked it. It had that fantasy feel that early chapters used to have. It wouldn't work now though.
>>
>>90734444
she's not making a "point". she's apparently never bought the illusions before. this time she did and was affected heavily so she's looking for someone to blame. (which seems to work though it shouldn't, much like the thing with the hair before. their culture is full of subtlety.)

also fairies were never shown to be stupid that I remember, just utterly focused on things that make no sense to anyone else.
>>
>>90732763
Fairies are scum
Remove fairy
Fairies don't belong in human society
>>
>>90732827
Protagonist centered morality strikes again!
>>
this is full of degeneracy
>>
>>90734642
Yeah, I know, girls can't love girls.
>>
so the fairies are trained as soldiers or something?
>>
Why is she a communist?
>>
>>90733380
Nah this chapter made her great. Fuck Annie and whinny bitches on /co/
>>
never talk to me

what is this i dont even
>>
>>90734959
>trained
Nah. Just given uniforms and sent out to fight.
>>
wtf, they're still calling her ayilu?it's not a joke, it's not going away? when are they changin her name to Blue?
well good thing she'll never appear again in the comic
>>
File: horse-1201143_1280.jpg (236KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
horse-1201143_1280.jpg
236KB, 1280x960px
>>90735061
>whinny bitches
>>
>>90734978
Because Tom woke up
That's why he's been shitting on Annie for so long
She represents capitalism
>>
at least they will never appear in the comic again

this is good
>>
File: blue.jpg (21KB, 179x250px) Image search: [Google]
blue.jpg
21KB, 179x250px
>>90732875
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz3OISxP-Iw
One of these for the calling out?
There's plenty of material.
>>
good riddance
>>
>>90732763
IT'LL GET BETTER IN THE EPILOGUE

RIGHT TOM?
>>
>>90734240
Yep Annie for some damn reason felt they needed to mess with the forces that put the groups in a stalemate.

Exactly why were they so dead set on releasing the ghost anyway. What effect or benefits did thst have?
>>
>>90735193
Paz next in line for the Annie dumper experience.

Kat tries to defend and fails, maybe even deciding Annie is wrong too.
>>
>>90735253
>Paz proceeds to further isolate Kat from her friends and family, taking control over her life completely
>>
>>90732931
Parley probably blames herself. Oh, if only she had been better fencer, Smitface would never have gotten stabbed.

In fact, everyone but Red and Annie probably blame themselves. Smitty's plot resolution powers couldn't keep Jeanne pinned. Kat committed some kind of unspeakable taboo getting the arrow free, so she's not about to call anyone else out. And they're not strictly wrong. Annie's the one who orchestrated the clusterfuck, but the others were complicit. They went along with it, freely and of their own will, knowing that it was dangerous. Instead of trying to figure out whose fault it was, they're going to channel their fears into self-improvement, hoping to prevent future stabbings.

And Ayilu doesn't give a damn. Doesn't matter, got named.
Red's the only one with the exact correct amount of emotional detachment where she's troubled by what happened, but doesn't dwell on what she herself could have done to prevent it.
>>
>>90733160
Wait, Robot was there? What happened to him?
>>
im with Annie
>>
>>90735294
he had a swordfight as the illusion was falling apart and Jeanne cut him to bits
>>
>we want the imaa audience
>>
>>90735281
And she continued to train as a fencer instead of going Guts mode she might have succeeded.
>>
File: red_uniform.jpg (96KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
red_uniform.jpg
96KB, 1200x800px
>>90734978
>>90735176
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Guards_(China)
>>
destroy her Annie
>>
>>90735373
I wonder what the significance to this is
>>
>>90735398
red, red army, army is full of gays
>>
File: 1463863022407.jpg (45KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1463863022407.jpg
45KB, 512x512px
>>90735373
>>90735176
Holy cow
>>
>>90732763
>Probably felt like they couldn't? I dunno

Fuck that. If you're too much of a little bitch to say something it's not my fault that I can't read your fucking mind.
>>
its not like they used to talk that much before
>>
File: Kat's had enough fae bullshit.jpg (28KB, 278x287px) Image search: [Google]
Kat's had enough fae bullshit.jpg
28KB, 278x287px
>>
File: 0.gif (13KB, 191x252px) Image search: [Google]
0.gif
13KB, 191x252px
>>90734978
It's a an Olon stuff.
>>
File: 1467570348762.gif (2MB, 1722x1720px) Image search: [Google]
1467570348762.gif
2MB, 1722x1720px
>>90735193
Very good
>>
>>90735431
But isn't that always the situation. They'd rather wair for Annie to tell them rather than be upfront about it.

Yea its perfectly okay for you to run of to the forest and become a dumb forest slut, you had your reasons.
>>
>>90735193
Wait, there were complain about Kat turning out to be Bi?

And not on 4chan, even? That's weird. At least on /co/, I remember people liking this pairing.
>>
I just read the whole chapter and it doesn't feel weird or out of character at all.
>>
>>90735524

Shame Paz serves less a purpose than before cept to be trotted out and remind folks Kat has a girlfriend.
>>
>>90735531
The Fey are blunt they aren't going to kid glove Annie like everyone else, Cept her father.
>>
Realistically, now is the perfect time for Annie to meet someone with an abusive personality to take control of her to pet levels.
>>
File: apple doesn't fall far.jpg (50KB, 399x259px) Image search: [Google]
apple doesn't fall far.jpg
50KB, 399x259px
>>90735522
>>
>>90735547
Paz' initial purpose was comic relief through getting fucked over by ghosts, robot cows, science experiments and boyfriends. If anything, she's more relevant than before.
>>
>>90735576
She really wants it, huh. She was so desperate to become her dad's pet when he came back, even if he really didn't want to abuse her or anything.
>>
File: 00001532.jpg (185KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
00001532.jpg
185KB, 600x849px
>>90735398
red guard would publicly humiliate opponents?
Red is/will become a fanatic, like Robot but witha different following/leader?
>>90735467
I was waiting for someone to post this.
>>
>>90735593
She's background now, that's it. She gives no imput just enough character to excuse Kat having her around. she's the Jackie
>>
File: 1487117725603.jpg (44KB, 402x604px) Image search: [Google]
1487117725603.jpg
44KB, 402x604px
I want to talk about how bad the writing seemed but fuck that's the closest anything has ever come to "triggering" me. A while back I had a break down and said to my best friends that I liked her and as quickly as Red did she said more or less the same "we friends and all but never talk to me again" and walked out.

As odd as it seems if Tom was trying to write that personality he got it down spot on. So top notch writing your characters as irrational people with real flaws in this respect. Now make Annie less of a Mary Sue!
>>
File: carrie fire.jpg (543KB, 1270x687px) Image search: [Google]
carrie fire.jpg
543KB, 1270x687px
>>90732795
I certainly hope so
>>
HEY GUYS! ISNT ANNIE SUCH A SHIT! WHAT A DUMB BITCH! AHAHAHAHA
>>
>>90735674
INDEED!
THE STUPID CUNT DESERVES IT!!
>>
>>90735674
>>90735684
This appeals to me, a fellow self-loathing bitch
>>
>>90735629
Don't remember the boat?
>>
>>90735117
yes horse faced bitches.
>>
>>90735897
When she was getting a moment but it cut away to other events and never resolved.
>>
>>90732763
Well memed Red
>>
>>90735373
>>90735398
They're called the Red Guard, she's called Red. It only makes sense for her to join.
>>
>>90735653
lol owned.
>>
It seems Red still isn't used to her human body's PMS.
>>
Annie will now seek out dickings to repair her self-esteem. Lesbian sex is also acceptable.
>>
>>90732763

I think Tom severely overestimates how much I give a shit about the fucking faeries.
>>
Guesses on the post-chapter page?

Maybe we'll see a Court administrator (or Tony or maybe even Jones) rewarding Red for going on that rant?
>>
I want to see Eglamore finally have it out with Tony once and for all. It's the only way he's ever going to move on and get over Surma's rejection.

He also doesn't know the truth behind Tony and his treatment of Annie. As far as everyone besides Annie and Donald know, Tony has been emotionally abusing her. It would be understandable that he would take issue with Surma's child being treated like that.
>>
>>90736135
>Lesbian sex is also acceptable
No it's not. There's enough goddamn lesbians in this comic. I like lesbian as much as the next red-blooded American male, but someone needs to like dick around here and it can't just be Parley.
>>
File: 1487340991865.gif (303KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1487340991865.gif
303KB, 500x375px
>>90732763
I didn't knew it was possible to be confused and not have any questions at the same time.
>>
>>90736326
>someone needs to like dick around here
careful, Tom might end up including even more gays in his comic
>>
>>90736355
Okay. How about "someone with a vagina needs to like dick around here and it can't just be Parley."
>>
>>90736516
You're just walking right into Rey's knot, you know that?
>>
>>90736516
>a post-op transboy
>>
File: Typical life of antimony carver.png (2MB, 4960x3508px) Image search: [Google]
Typical life of antimony carver.png
2MB, 4960x3508px
>they thought naming a fairy would be a happy chapter
it was a right page situation all along
>>
>>90732763
wew
that's kinda harsh innit
>>
>>90732763
BOOOM!!!
>>
Let's face it, at this point we all expect Surma to come back to tell her to fuck off then kill herself again in front of her.
>>
File: pC8jf5t4eWCDKcMu[1].jpg (31KB, 600x456px) Image search: [Google]
pC8jf5t4eWCDKcMu[1].jpg
31KB, 600x456px
>>90732968
>>
savage
>>
>>90732830
Nobody said that.
>>
Guys, I think faeries might be cunts
>>
>love animals (like hitler)
>dislike meat (like hitler)
>like to burn her problems away (like hitler)
>life constantly ruined by foreigners and communists

Give me a reason for Annie to not join the extreme right now.
>>
>>90736861
She can join the extreme a bit later. No sense of urgency.
>>
the fearies are cunts
>>
So... Red and Ayilu aren't gonna return to the comic?
This seems like a very final way to end their part in the story. I mean, they're literally walking away saying "bye"
Even if it's wrong, that's the idea a lot of people are gonna get
>>
I can't decide what chapter I like more, this one or her Daddy coming back...
>>
File: wireduck of the 23rd century.jpg (64KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
wireduck of the 23rd century.jpg
64KB, 600x600px
I didn't like this chapter! Someone else should be the fandom mouthpiece.
>>
>>90737001
Sure, but, see, what I like about this one is how alpha Red is on this last page.
She's got her bitch on her arm, walking out without looking back.
She has a very domineering presence here.
>>
>>90737029
Anon, she's a dyke who thinks she's automatically correct because her black friend was put in danger.
>>
>>90737041
I don't care about if she's wrong or right or a dumb fairy, even, I care about how she destroyed Annie very nicely and that I'm VERY aroused by all this.
>>
>>90736818
Anons did last thread.
>>
File: Edit.jpg (188KB, 599x847px) Image search: [Google]
Edit.jpg
188KB, 599x847px
I can't be the only one who thought this
>>
>>90737051
In fact, the reality that she's still just a dumbass fairy makes this even better, because Annie couldn't even defend herself against a complete spaz like her, just like when she was unable to stand up to some dumb kids.
She's just a big dumb giant who is at the mental age of a preschooler.
>>
>>90737051
Same. I want Annie to slide into deep depression. Do some impulsive things she'll regret even more, propagating the vicious cycle until she's just an empty shell like me. I derive sexual pleasure from this scenario.
>>
the fairies are scum
>>
>>90737121
BROTHAA!
>>
>>90733533
>Friday is an endcap page
>Red admits off camera that she was talking shit for laughs
>layed it on thick so Annie wouldn't bother them while they go muff-diving in their bedrooms
>their lesbian antics pushed Annie another step closer to going Carrie.
>>
>>90737155
If she was the type to go Carrie she'd have done so long ago.
She's just learning her place and she's getting happier each time someone puts her there.
>>
>>90737108
Wrong uniform
>>
>>90737179
She's probably gonna cry and masturbate herself to sleep for the next half week or so.
>>
When Annie kills herself can we make the webcomic about someone more interesting? Someone whose mistakes don't happen retroactively?
>>
>>90737255
Like Kat!
>>
>>90737197
Sounds hot.
>>
Is this chapter proof that Tom reads these threads?
>>
>>90735281
Don't forget that robot got carved the fuck up in record time. I'm sure both he and Kat feel guilty about that.
>>
>>90737286
t. Lurker Tom
>>
Tom, just draw Annie crying herself to sleep! She doesn't have to masturbate, crying is enough!
>>
File: annie fine.png (286KB, 718x600px) Image search: [Google]
annie fine.png
286KB, 718x600px
she's ok guys.
>>
>>90732763
SAVAGE
>>
So why is aeiou acting strangely aloof about the whole thing like gamma? atleast gamma doesnt speak english
>>
>>90737568

Fairies are just shitty people.

Red's hair goes up and Red gave her a name so she likes and defers to whatever she says.
>>
Next time Annie will call red Daddy.
>>
>>90732763
Not going to lie, I was legit expecting this to be a setup leading to Annie finally growing a pair and shutting down Red's passive-aggressive self-pity, resulting in a big step in Annie's character development: becoming a little more like her mother, which has been foreshadowed for a long time now.

No one's participation in Operation Murderghost was via coercion or deception and Surma wouldn't have this shit from Red for a second. This feels like a missed opportunity.
>>
>>90732827
Red is doing to things here
1) Redirecting feelings about Blue to chew Annie out instead of admitting them
2) Only gives a shit about what Annie did in hindsight and only because Blue nearly got fucked up

This is exactly in character of what a shitty person that won't admit anything about themselves would do. Think of any obvious blowhard who lives in a bubble like this. Maybe one that says things and then says they didn't say it and then calls everyone liars for screen capturing their tweets about it.
>>
>>90732827

Red is feeling uncomfrotable and upset because Red cannot admit Red's feelings for Ayilu, so Red is projecting *hard* onto Annie.
>>
>>90737676
Annie is going to get that rap by everyone. Parley will be mad at how she handled Smitthy's crisis, then while Kat is mostly ok with it, Paz will freak out when learning about it so she'll half side with her.
Annie is going to snap at some point, but instead of doing it to an over reacting cunt like red, she's likely to burn Kat's face or Maybe some random kid walking by. Or better, kill someone, then refuse to sent it properly in the aether with a smirk on her face. That's where shit really hits the fan.
>>
>>90732902
You fuck off. Does your hair even go up?
>>
My theory is that Tom is feeling especially depressed these days. I think he self-inserts as Annie a bit, and when he's feeling depressed he makes things shitty for Annie, in the same way as he always shits on himself.
>>
>>90737896
Goth Annie when?
>>
>>90737896
I mean, he does have a big buffer. Maybe he wrote it during that Twitter drama.
>>
>>90732827

I was raging at first then I remembered that Annie had been warned before about trusting the Forest, and it started making sense. Just because Annie is willing to put her and her friends lives on the line for the Forest doesn't mean the Forest is going to be grateful about it or even care as long as they get what they want. Red's dumb ass is proof of that, suddenly the name feels less worth the risk so it's easier to shift the blame on the dumb human than herself to feel better. The whole thing has been a wake up call since the psychopomps said no. Rey and possibly Yeng are the only ones who actually care about Annie for Annie, and Coyote is debatable.

Also imagine the same speech but Coyote replacing Red and The Court replacing Annie, and you can see why relations are shitty between them. They're both selfish assholes that refuse to empathize with each other.
>>
File: gothman.jpg (20KB, 239x286px) Image search: [Google]
gothman.jpg
20KB, 239x286px
>>90737925
>>
>>90735674
WHAT A DUMB WHO'RE ANNIE IS! SOMEONE NEEDS TO BEAT SOME SENSE INTO HER! IN THE VAGINA!
>>
File: 1486756712418.jpg (31KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1486756712418.jpg
31KB, 512x512px
>>90737983
You sonovabitch
>>
I didn't think this chapter would just up and end with Red taking her Ayilfu and leaving, but there we go.

I hoped completing such a major, longstanding milestone would boost Annie's self-esteem at least up until forest funtimes occur, though. Interested to see where we're gonna go with this.
>>
>>90737764
Yes.
>>
Do you think this is the last time we see them? It really felt like a final "bye" for them.
>>
>>90738711
Annie will ensure that they aren't seen ever again, without any trace of a body.
>>
>>90733437
Yeah, that dialogue sounded like Red got possessed by something and it was speaking through her mouth.
>>
>>90737983
please boner, i'm at work
>>
>>90732763
The only thing that makes sense here is that Red couldn't handle the reality of the fact that she was complicit in an operation that almost lead to her beloved's death.
So she went super passive-aggressive and bawled Annie out because she couldn't handle taking any of the blame herself.
Hopefully someone will explain that to Annie or she will realize it herself.
Of course Annie apologizing for miscalculating the risks would not be a bad thing, but if other members of the group feel the same way as Red then this whole story ark is bullshit.
>>
>>90738849

Perhaps it's all about getting a name making you an 'adult' and responsible?

To be fair we don't know much about how the learning process is for fairies, I don't find it surprising that she could become much more articulate than when she first joined.
>>
>>90737737
My dick wants this.
It wants it more than anything it has ever wanted before.
>>
>>90733179
But that's not what happened. Annie saved Smitty BY making the deal. Not because she wanted to, it cost her dearly.
>>
So this was all just about getting rid of the worst characters?
>>
Why is red suddenly speaking like a normal person, and giving a big speech?

Should she be like "Oi Annie, ya wanker, get a loada THIS. PFFFFFFFFBBBBBBBBBBTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!"
>>
The Melancholy of Antimony Carver
>>
>>90739654
Because insults are what they use when talking to their friends.
>>
>>90733062
GUNNERKRIGG WAS HAVING SPIDERS WHAT A SAD SAD STORY
>>
File: 00000996[1].jpg (442KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
00000996[1].jpg
442KB, 600x849px
>>90733437
>>90738849
>>90739333
Fairies are typically loud and overt with their shows of emotion and act angry and offensive when they're really just being caring and friendly.

Red is genuinely pissed off at Annie for putting Ayilu in danger, so she's doing none of that. No yelling, no cursing, just a cold talk about what Annie did and telling her it's over between them.
>>
>>90732763
I want Red to sweep me off my feet and berate me about my decision making skills.
>>
>>90739654
she attended the communist party and she's learning to talk like them, with tons of calm hot air.
>>
>>90732931
Look, Parley was the one that wanted to do this whole thing, that is why she didn't do the speech, she blames herself. Red on the other hand had just figured out what love is, and acting irrationally and different when it comes to emotions such as first love is completely normal. In addition, the entire speech is pretty shit, my guess is that it can only be said by someone that do not grasp the underlying motivations and feeling of humans, someone who has not been a human for very long. Red is the perfect to deliver that speech, i really like this horrible chapter, poor Annie.
>>
>>90734444
You have never been pissed of or pissed someone of so much you get the cold talk? The talk someone has prepared for hours and days and weeks because they cant let go of how fucking angry they are? When the anger roots itself to the deepest parts of you and no matter how happy you become you still have this stone cold hatred that you nurture. And when it comes time to deliver, you can do it calmly and with a smile because you know exactly what to say. Where the smile and calm demeanor helps get the point across that this is not a burst of rage or similar, this is you being done with everything about them.

This is Red in this moment, there is no banter, no way Annie can interpret it as something done in the heat of the moment. This is Red cutting her ties to Annie, and making sure Annie understands.
>>
>>90732763
I don't know who these bitches are and I honestly don't care, but I think it would awesome if they were all dead.
>>
>>90740588
Marred ever so slightly by her buildup to the moment being "GOD I'M SO NERVOUS CAN'T YOU NAME NY FRIEND OH SHIT I FUCKED IT UP WHAT DO I DO playitcooldawg,playitcool".
>>
Isn't this that comic about a tranny?
>>
Surprisingly, this was the page that redeemed the chapter because of Red's Court uniform and the over-the-top "never talk to me or my Ayilu ever again" line. Red is clearly under the influence of the Court, and the Court is using her to manipulate and punish Annie.
>>
>>90739654
Because she's being controlled by the Court.
>>
>>90732763
I don't like this one bit.
>>
>>90740768
No, Kat is just a really good tomboy.
>>
>>90740846
Maybe they'll get to her through her other friends too?

>Paz, we know you and Kat are in a relationship. Annie put her in serious slfanger without considering what could happen if she was injured or killed.
>George while you and your boyfriend were literally fighting for your lives Annie was sitting on a boat, unable to complete her part of the plan.

Kind of hard to see how they'd get to Kat though, she's been in on the plan a long time and heavily invested since finding out about Diego.
>>
>>90740846
Just to add to this, I think the "never talk to me again" line is specifically the Court's first move toward isolating Annie.
>>90740945
Yep, I think that's a good guess at this point. They're going to try to destroy all of Annie's relationships (and they'll fail when they get to Kat).
>>
>>90732862
>>90732870
Th-there's always the bonus page. It could be Annie waking up, right???
Tom please.
>>
>>90740588
>>90734444
>>90734069
>>90733784
>Red is pissed off enough to have the 'cold talk' and cut Annie out of her fucking life
>Red spends the entire first part of the chapter so far joking with and confiding in Annie
Yeah, no. That's just bad fucking writing.
>I hate you now Annie for your actions, but be a part of this ceremony! And then I'll turn this ceremony into a shitshow!
>>
>>90733002
Idk, anon. I'm sure after the event Parley is making him more permafucked.
>>
I think Tom has realized his mistake of trying to appeal to tumblrfags and is trying to drive them from the fandom.
>>
>>90741098
She needed her.
Fairies can't give other fairies names.
She used her like the cheap whore she is and then discarded her.
>>
>>90732763
Poor Annie!
>>
>>90733016
It's basically the shit character shits on the non-shit character making them feel like shit so that they can eventually not feel like shit and feel better. So it's for Annie's self esteem or confidence. Hopefully even for her fire ("Annie why didn't you defend yourself if you knew she was wrong? How could you let her push you around like that?") if we're lucky.
>>
>>90732763
Dumb chapter. I get what he's trying to do, but there's a difference between being subtle and stretching so far to justify seeming out-of-character that NASA could use you to transport supplies to the space station.

Red in a suit and grunt-style cap is bonermancy though. Goddamn. I think it's the ears.
>>
>>90733403
>implying this is the worst chapter of CG
Even if you think that Tom is writing Red to be in the right, it still isn't even close to Quicksilver (which is never talked about because it induces 0 rage or emotion in general).
>>
>>90736971
They're faeries. All Annie needs to do to regain Red's love and respect is gel her hair so it goes up.
>>
>>90741425
I'll always remember Quicksilver for the sequence of pages that somberly explain how Reynard accidentally killed the Court guy and end with Hetty barging into the frame and loudly sighing.
>>
>>90733403
Next page is Annie incinerating Red
>>
>>90741494
>accidentally
Nope. http://gunnerkrigg.com/?p=1214
Such a terrible chapter, it really feels disgusting to reread it.
>>
This thread and the many explanations for Red's 'sudden personality change' are a reminder to me why /co/ are not a reliable source on good writing.
>>
>>90741591
>but I, by virtue of saying nothing at all, have perfect taste and ability to write!
>>
>>90741295
>Red in a suit and grunt-style cap is bonermancy though. Goddamn. I think it's the ears.

I don't disagree, but the smile on her face is making me want to remove her ovaries.
>>
>>90741692
Don't gotta be a good writer to see when somebody has been shitting onto a page

The level of wilful denial and stretching in this thread is staggering
>>
>>90741591
So what's your explanation? This *is* out of character for Red.
>>
>>90736818
Anons said she might because we heard absolutely nothing about Ayilu's opinion.
Even now we heard nothing about her actual opinion. All we have is Ayilu saying bye happily to Annie in an almost contradiction to Red saying not to talk to her. I can't tell if Ayilu is being clingy with red for her speaking up for her or because she knows Red's feelings now since red was saying all of the totally not love confessions crap almost entirely within earshot.
>>
>>90741692
>>90741953
People have already given good explanations for it. Red isn't doing her zany fairy thing because she's legit angry with Annie and being deadly serious when saying this stuff. People with social experience know this is an actual thing some people do too.
>>
>>90742098
I've been in Annie's place, definitely.
I'm sure Tom has, too.
>>
>>90741891
My issue was that you're post was so ambiguous it seemed to say
>man one of the two sides in the argument are completely retarded
Where if you pick the side you don't take then you respond
>wow just like the average [person on this side], too stupid to know I disagree with them
and if the person agrees with you and picks the right side you say
>see all I need to do is call the other side retarded and everyone knows who I'm talking about.
It's either a faggoty trick which I've seen too many times, or it's completely devoid of content and retardedly ambiguous. Either way go fuck your self.
>>
>>90742098
Yep, I've been there before.
>>
>>90742098
Still wish Annie had told her to go suck a dick.
>>
>>90742098
what are you saying, people can act differently based on their mood? that's crazy talk son.
>>
>>90742328
Annie's too nice for her own good. I'm not even sure she believes what Red says is just trying to explain her side of things.
>>
>>90742765
I hope Tom realizes that letting his main character get shit on without standing up for herself is holding his story back. Maybe he has a fetish for Annie-hate
>>
>>90742811
I hope he doesn't because that's untrue. Not the Annie hate boner of course, the 'holding the story back' claim.
>>
>>90743030
I dunno, just feels like we go through this every couple of months. Maybe I'm being overly critical
>>
>>90742811
>I hope Tom realizes that letting his main character get shit on without standing up for herself is holding his story back.
Annie had no goals other than saving Jeanne before this happened, and in general, had no moral compass (not to say she was an asshole, but just a kid).
The way she was acting it seemed like there were 2, maybe 3 possibilities. 1. Become a largely soulless manipulative women (with social success or failure). 2. Become moralized/socialized (what's happening now) or 3. Become a 'hero'
I don't think that the arc itself of Annie's socialization is an issue, but I do think that GC isn't naval gazing enough for it to be done in an introspective way (which is what it is currently doing), meaning that it should have to tie the plot and character interaction more with Annie's general arc.
Right now it feels like the character drama and the drama with the court/forest effect each other, but largely exist independently of each other.
>>
>>90743067
It's called a 'theme'.
>>
Maybe this is showing us the consequences of giving ex-fairies names too early? Red never had the opportunity to learn how to act as a human. She got bits and pieces of information, and the way this started out with her complaint about Annie offering Aiylu something in exchange for something else neither of them could properly understand seemed like a step in the right direction towards her learning about humanity. I think she's entirely in the right to be mad about that. But then afterwards she blew it and started shitting on her for everything else, and no one - not even Annie - stood up to her.

Please I want to believe that Tom knows what he's doing and that he's not just shitting on Annie for no reason or so she can wallow in more self-pity.
>>
Why do autistic people always get so mad whenever a character calls out a protagonist?
>>
>>90743382
Because it's uncharacteristic of the character doing the calling out, and a patently incorrect assessment of the situation.
>>
>>90742811
it's not holding the story back, you retard, it is the story.
annie got shit on and regardless of it being justified or not, she barely defended herself. it fits in the theme. by my recon, one thing is that she's feeling victimized and powerless and she's escaping from that through the medium power fantasy. the other thing is she's afraid of causing harm to people close to her, like was the case with surma.
>>
>>90743467
You're a retard.
>>
>>90732763
Annie getting deservedly roasted is almost as good as all the Anniefags blinded by her protagonistic aura devolving into autistic sputtering about how the brutally honest character being brutally honest is suddenly "bad writing."

Whatever makes you feel better about getting BTFO, sweethearts!
>>
What's with all the tantrums and crying?

Do you guys really self insert into Anne that much?
>>
>>90743641
>>90743651
It's because Red's not a popular character so they get no satisfaction in seeing her tear Annie down.
>>
>>90743190
Bugsy got one normally, it doesn't seem too different.
>>
>>90743477
excellent refutation
>>
Was this the comic that had an adorable energetic magical paper spider-crab character or am I high and thinking of something else?
>>
>>90742811
To be fair, Red hit on a few points. Annie was very irresponsible in asking Ayilu to endanger herself in exchange for a name she shouldn't even have yet. She fucked up there.

The other stuff is either Red not understanding human friendship again or deliberately trying to make Annie feel bad because of Ayilu. It's going to knock Annie's confidence but her friends are going to support her.
>>
>>90743902

That's paranatural.
>>
>>90743902
That's Paranatural.
It's not so very good.
>>
>>90743651
I'd insert myself into Annie.
>>
>>90743907
Yeah, this, Red was only right about how dismissive and irresponsible Annie was when it came to the fairies. Everything else she's just projecting because she's mad at Annie.

This is also probably a way to nuke some of the main group's power levels by having Red and Ayilu leaving and having a reason to stay away. I do kinda wish Kat was around to shut Red up, or that Annie grew a bit of spine at least.
>>
>>90743928
>>90743935

That was it. Thanks guys.
>>
>>90743977
Really I wouldn't be surprised if Ayilu was pulling some mind shit so Annie couldn't talk back to red. She seemed oddly quiet through the whole thing.

Maybe it's the whole "Blue hates her name thing" because the whole point of the deal was that Annie was meant to name her, not leave it to Red to fuck up.
>>
File: 828273.jpg (19KB, 512x287px) Image search: [Google]
828273.jpg
19KB, 512x287px
>>90732763
This is seriously pissing me off, what a fucking cunt.
>>
>>90736257
Coyote was shapeshifted as Red all along, because he's a manipulative bastard and Annie is easier to manipulate when she's emotionally devastated.
>>
>>90744352
I want this. We'd all lose our shit.
>>
>>90744386
It's my best guess. Red sounded nothing like she usually did in this chapter, so that's what I'm basing it on.
>>
>>90733122
red is right in the part where annie offered something desirable for a dangerous quest. Nobody else was doing it for a reward but Ayilu. The way that fairy reacts on this page also shows they think different from humans.
>>
I want a scene in the future where Annie and Kat come across Red and Ayilu on the street and Annie just orgasms on the spot when Red throws her a hateful glance.
>>
>>90744512
Your "best guess" is shit and you need to learn human interactions outside of cape comics and kid's cartoons.
>>
I hope next chapter Annie goes to apologize to her friends for making them do such a risky thing and they all shit on her for being sso arrogant to believe she has the power to make them do things
>>
File: C2ocSn3XAAE7XMx.jpg (180KB, 1032x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C2ocSn3XAAE7XMx.jpg
180KB, 1032x1200px
>>90744783
>>
>>90744783
>acting like gunnerkrigg is a spectacular and realistic study of human interaction and also fairies
wew laddie
>>
>>90744790
I hope they do the rational thing and shut down her apologies because she didn't force any of them to do anything, they all volunteered and the only one who did it in exchange for something was Ayilu.

I mean for christ's sake, Parley signed up of her own accord because she wanted to slap Jeanne about for calling her a coward.
>>
File: 00001655[1].jpg (190KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
00001655[1].jpg
190KB, 600x849px
>>90744870
It often goes over the heads of a lot of people here.
>>
>DONT TALK TO ME, OR MY WIFE AEIOU, EVER AGAIN.
>>
>>90743382
I'm actually autistic and I don't.Whatever problem they have is probably something else.
>>
>>90745124
fucking first thing I thought of
>>
File: 345342543226.png (372KB, 297x578px) Image search: [Google]
345342543226.png
372KB, 297x578px
>>90732763
Red has a point though; being friends with Annie is like being friends with an aspect of Death. Being friends with death is great and all if you are a machine goddess, or the luckiest man in the world, or a dragon slayer. But to mere mortals all Annie is, is danger.
>>
>>90732763

You see Carver, it's simple. All your friends secretly hate you but you make them so uncomfortable that they can't express it around you so they go on being your friends until they are at ease enough to tell you do get the fuck out of their lives forvever!

It's probably something you're doing, or aren't doing. Did you notice how that Jack boy ended up hooking up with a disturbing magical person, but shut you down even though you're a disturbing magical person and everyone else hates that about you? It's probably because she put out, and you didn't.
>>
>>90741974

Ayilu honestly doesn't give a shit about anything other than having Red's attention at this point. Got her name, got her husbando, fuck the world. Happily chirps her goodbyes to Annie and continues blissing out on female sex endorphins or some shit, as she intends to do until her dying day. She may let go of Red's arm long enough to eat, but she'll try to convince Red to feed her herself first, in case it works.
>>
File: Erosion.png (73KB, 471x92px) Image search: [Google]
Erosion.png
73KB, 471x92px
Why is no one talking about the Bismuth?
>>
>>90732931
>>
I wish Red was gonna be the main character from this point on.
>>
>>90740984

lol imagine how the fanbase is going to rage if the next chapter's Annie repeating this scenario with all her friends at the Court, 1 by 1.
>>
>>90747358
>rage
more like ... sport raging boners!
>>
File: 00001579.jpg (180KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
00001579.jpg
180KB, 600x849px
>>90733394
Well, Ysengrin likes* her.

*Being liked may include murder attempts and destruction of family heirlooms.
>>
>>90748619
Haha, Annie should get killed by Ysengrin. :)
>>
File: 1489099794431.png (61KB, 272x367px) Image search: [Google]
1489099794431.png
61KB, 272x367px
>>90732763
>dont ever talk to me or my son ever again
THE
MEME
MASTER
>>
>>90747358
not just her friends. literally everyone lines up to tell annie that she's a horrible person. even the robots.
>>
>>90748619
But we know what he's saying isn't the truth.

Ysengrin for "reluctant" mid boss.
>>
>>90749132
Annie sitting at a booth looking slightly dishevelled with a sign "unsolicited opinions".
>>
>>90736587
>loss
my sides
>>
File: 1383129965219.png (214KB, 529x983px) Image search: [Google]
1383129965219.png
214KB, 529x983px
>>90748874
>>90749230
Technically he has already been one, so if BERSERKING happens again he will die.

And it will be by Annies hand (and surprisingly "easy") due her overestimating him, and his last words will be praising her, just to twist the knife.
>>
File: tumblr_npeml2uC4R1rjg5p3o1_400.png (47KB, 332x253px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npeml2uC4R1rjg5p3o1_400.png
47KB, 332x253px
I still think the Tonester had something to do with this.
>>
>>90733437
>Red soberly delivering rehearsed talking points about how Annie is a horrible manipulative person

This is my problem with this chapter. You guys >>90742098 >>90739826 are getting too hung up on Red doing it in the first place, but that's not the issue. Red being mad, talking more soberly, and being blunt makes sense. However, the dialogue is way too damn stilted to convey that. It reads more like preplanned talking points optimally designed to shit on annie, which is especially jarring after the organic buildup of the previous pages.

Now, I'm not saying that Red should talk and act like a retard, but what's currently there isn't any better.
>>
>>90749325
One year later she's sitting on a sidewalk somewhere, smelly and dirty, with a sign saying "crush the remnants of my soul for food".
>>
>>90746271
Well yeah. I think she's actually in the situation that Red was describing but in a different way.
Basically panel two. Ayilu can't exactly speak up and ruin everything she just stumbled into.
>>
I think it's about bloody time someone put Annie in her place. Red's points may not be totally valid, but Annie gets away with all kinds of bullshit.
>>
Jeanne was there as supernatural protection. Annie got rid of her, and now the Court is vulnerable to an undefined threat.

YOU FUCKED US, PRIVATE
>>
File: 00000930.jpg (200KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
00000930.jpg
200KB, 600x849px
>>90750065
Annie gets put in her place fairly regularly though.

>YOU KILLED YOUR MOM
>PHEW
>MY EXISTENTIAL CRISIS IS FUNNY TO YOU? RAAAAAAAARRRRRRGH!
>DAUGHTER, WASH OUT TAHT MAKEUP AND DO YOUR FUCKING SCHOOL WORK.

On top of my head, and IIRC Jones also called out that she never asked adults for help when Spider-Jack was freaking out.

Seriously, taking a shit on Annie is not exactly a OH SO NOVEL move, it has been happening regularly for years.
>>
>>90732778
I still don't understand why this is a meme.
>>
>>90732763
>Dressed up as a commie
>Doesn't understand the consenting and informed exchange of goods (name) and services (illusions)

Subtle.
>>
File: 1393576200979.png (35KB, 176x166px) Image search: [Google]
1393576200979.png
35KB, 176x166px
>>90750247
She is autismally interrupting George finally having a love confession to Andrew, completely killing the mood.
>>
>>90750231
>>MY EXISTENTIAL CRISIS IS FUNNY TO YOU? RAAAAAAAARRRRRRGH!
Man, what chapter am I missing here?
>>
>>90749722
No. You're simply underestimating Red because she's a 'wacky' character. Just like Annie did.

There's no big Court plot or mind control or whatever. This is Red being serious. She's allowed to do that.
>>
this is good for bitcoin
>>
>>90741585
That chapter just reminds me of when Renardine was actually in the comic. Makes me a bit sad.
>>
>>90750432
Ysengrin's roid rage.
>>
File: 00001078.jpg (191KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
00001078.jpg
191KB, 600x849px
>>90750432
39: The Great Secret.
It is when Annie completely underestimates how fragile Ysengrins ego is and he goes berserk and Eglamore reminds her that the Forest creatures are not harmless pets.
>>
>>90750608
>>90750623
Thanks.
>>
File: Goth Kat 00.jpg (35KB, 210x249px) Image search: [Google]
Goth Kat 00.jpg
35KB, 210x249px
>>90737983
>>
>>90737983
>>90750828
Noice
>>
>>90739826

Red's a piece of shit
>>
>>90737983
>>90750828
Goth Annie is the kind of goth who says she hates society, but then will fuck a football player.

Goth Kat is the depressing kind of goth.
>>
>>90751041
Goth Annie sounds great
>>
>>90750437
I explicitly agreed that Red is allowed to be serious. I just think it was executed poorly.
>>
File: zimmy.jpg (58KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
zimmy.jpg
58KB, 600x600px
Is Zimmy a goth?
>>
>>90751163
Zimmy is a damaged person.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (40KB, 654x332px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
40KB, 654x332px
Dammit, Tom.
>>
>>90751262
Huh, neato.
>>
File: portrait.jpg (51KB, 405x600px) Image search: [Google]
portrait.jpg
51KB, 405x600px
>>90751229
Would you try to fix her?
>>
>>90751333
No, I would be broken with her.
>>
>>90751262
>hey guys look at me I'm smart I made a history reference!
>>
>>90751380
Shut it, Chad.
>>
>>90751163
no she's a cute
>>
>>90741585
What was the problem with it? I remember the shrimp monster, and him being bros with Eglamore, which was pretty heartwarming honestly.
>>
Isn't everyone shitting on Annie all the time a deliberate counterpoint to YA lit protagonists like Harry Potter who get away with everything?
>>
>>90751552
What a great write Tom is
>>
>>90751411
No
>>
Blue is still very cute. Red is a turbocunt, but chicks dig assholes.
>>
File: large[2].jpg (156KB, 1616x2048px) Image search: [Google]
large[2].jpg
156KB, 1616x2048px
>>90751333
I would abuse her and break her even further. :)
>>
>>90751552
If he is, he didn't start with that in mind. Early Annie got away with a lot of (normally Robot-based) shenanigans.
>>
>>90750231

Seriously Annie, FUCK THAT BOY.

>use protection or get on the pill or something because of the breeding=death thing (and the drama when Tony finds out next time he peruses your medical records) but a cute boy that is comfortable with your issues, wary of the Court but not all Kat about it and can ignore Drama at will and is willing to take responsibility for the situation off your shoulders at times is as good as you are going to do.
>>
>>90751925
He loves Zimmy and already has a girlfriend, Annie's like third or fourth on Jack's to-do list.
>>
>>90751863
It could have been a bait and switch. Let everyone think they're reading a "kids run wild" story, then drop a shit ton of consequences all at once. Better than just having Annie get shut down all the time from the very beginning. She would never have been able to dig such a deep hole for herself.
>>
>>90744312
I know, but at least she's finally being told.
>>
>>90751925
Jack is dating Jenny. Or Beth. I can't remember because you assholes got in my head. Also, he's in love with a filthy 12 year old.
>>
>>90751971
>>90752117

Why she needs to get aggressive about it, break out the homewrecker-fu. Move herself up the ladder.
>>
I wonder what Annie finally snapping would look like.
>>
>>90752256
Hot.
>>
File: 00001580.jpg (219KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
00001580.jpg
219KB, 600x849px
>>90752256
>>
>>90752192
Jack never liked Annie and was going to use her as a quick lay to distract himself from the monster girl. She has never had a shot other than being a side piece for a grown man in middle school.
>>
File: 1350292668881.jpg (107KB, 333x566px) Image search: [Google]
1350292668881.jpg
107KB, 333x566px
>>90752256
Fire Elemental Mode Lock. see >>90735618 >>90752324
>>
File: its okay.jpg (156KB, 776x872px) Image search: [Google]
its okay.jpg
156KB, 776x872px
>>90751971
Well to be fair, everyone loves Zimmy.
>>
>>90752256
Annie has snapped numerous times. Her stonefaced autismo days are long gone. Now are the expressive and unhinged autismo days.
>>
>>90752408
Man, can't argue with that.
>>
>>90752287
You joke but it's true. Pissed flaming Annie is very attractive.
>>
>>90751843
I would dig that chick's asshole, if you catch the smell of my breath.
>>
>>90752256
Like Jean Grey
>>
>>90752256
Attempted Suicide?
>>
File: just no.jpg (213KB, 681x625px) Image search: [Google]
just no.jpg
213KB, 681x625px
Well, at least I can take solice in the fact it seems EVERYONE agrees that Red is completely full of shit. Would it be too far to call Red a sociopath? Not for what she said to Annie, specifically. I mean general behavior.
>>
>>90753391
Red sounds more like a borderline, to be honest.
>irrational responses to situations
>desperately trying to keep those she cares about close to her at all costs, even if it means lies and abuse
>adamantly defends her version of the truth in spite of all other factors
>>
>>90749722
Bonus page is gonna be Red practicing in front of a mirror for her rant to Annie, and asking Blue if it sounded good
>>
A Gunnerkrigg Court thread nearing the bump limit? Not had one of these for ages.
>>
>>90754004
It tends to happen whenever there's a major event. I think we averaged two or three threads an update when Tony reappeared!
>>
>>90753391

You can take solace in your delusions, you mean. What happened was Red had the shit completely scared out her and saw Annie in a new light. She didn't like what she saw.
>>
>>90755180
SCARED GAY: Fairies taken to prisons full of ghost-fencers, and made to realize they're fucking gay
>>
>>90755606

That or it isn't until a fairy of all things does a spit-take and says "Holy shit this shit is wack." that you realize how fucking weird and inappropriate that Carver girl is.
>>
File: jack_annie_how_about_now.jpg (188KB, 598x1112px) Image search: [Google]
jack_annie_how_about_now.jpg
188KB, 598x1112px
>>90750231
>>90751971
>>90752329
>>
>>90757144
Who's gonna take Annie's lip virginity? And REAL virginity?
>>
>>90757581
No one.
Forever alone.
>>
File: hurmf.jpg (28KB, 669x596px) Image search: [Google]
hurmf.jpg
28KB, 669x596px
>>90757581
Zimmy.
And then Zimmy.
>>
>>90757751
Futa Zimmy? :)
>>
File: difficult person.jpg (12KB, 591x288px) Image search: [Google]
difficult person.jpg
12KB, 591x288px
>>90758044
Every thread with you.
>>
>>90758294
:(
>>
>>90733231

Yeah but Tiny was 100% right to fail Annie (don't bring ip other shit just the failing) Red is nearly 100% wrong
>>
>>90758474

Naw, she's right on her issue. Annie getting her All Star caper-team an illusionist for essentially free was the kind of thing that was cool and clever while you were watching the action but you realize was pretty low or at least skeevy after the credits. The illusionist in question being Red's love interest, and the quirk exploited being one she shared, and hoo boy Carver's gonna get it next time that fairy switches her brain back on for a little while.
>>
DON'T EVER TALK TO ME OR MY LESBIAN GIRLFRIEND AGAIN
>>
>>90739293
>The only thing that makes sense here is that Red couldn't handle the reality of the fact that she was complicit in an operation that almost lead to her beloved's death.
>So she went super passive-aggressive and bawled Annie out because she couldn't handle taking any of the blame herself.

Good sum-up.
>>
>>90758638
She's right about the stuff with Ayliu but not about the rest.

Plus the name stuff is wrong too just cause its worthless to me desont mean i cant get high value from someone else.
>>
>>90758638
I think pretty much everyone agrees on that. Personally I don't think the fairies are as retarded and lacking agency as Red claims, particularly since she can articulate that so well, but I don't think Annie really thought about it. The being retarded part would be the only valid argument because the comparative value of a name shouldn't matter. You want thing, I can give you thing, we make a deal.

Of course Red is right that you shouldn't make deals with the mentally challenged. Way off base about everything else though.
>>
>>90758638
>Naw, she's right on her issue. Annie getting her All Star caper-team an illusionist for essentially free... was pretty low or at least skeevy

Except Ayilu is literally the only person who did the whole Jeanne operation for any kind of reward at all.
>>
>>90757581
Kat will take pity and build her a fuck robot
>>
>>90751538
Every page of that fucking chapter has Renard being like: "I'm uncomfortable with your extreme methods, character who exists specifically to be my foil" It's written in his face, and it is written in the text, it could have been a single page where she does something mean and he gets uncomfortable and it would have lost absolutely nothing.
If you really want the emotional pathos of Renard feeling guilty how about you show Renard having a conversation with Eglamore, another actually important character?
Seriously look at this shit. http://www.gunnerkrigg.com/?p=1211 If you didn't see the general themes portrayed in the chapter by this point you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>90746277
Well, that's just the court's official symbol. We still don't know much about the seed bismuth so talking about it without more info won't get us very far.
>>
>>90733567
>You also complained because Annie was a little shit who dragged everybody into something they have no business with for no reason, and now that she's being called out you complain too.
The anons who shit on Annie every chapter because watching her suffer is basically a meme at this point aren't everybody.

The idea that Annie forced everyone into this is completely full of shit. Parley and Smitty weren't even fucking part of the original plans at first, but they got themselves involved after learning about it and specifically requested them to tell none of the court officials. They were even more self-motivated than Annie was. If anyones at fault for what happened to Smitty or how dangerous everything ended up being it's them, Parley specifically. Not to mention they're major court officials themselves, so the ghost of the waters became their business after volume 4.

The only possible person who might have felt strung along was Kat, but considering she's also been involved with the Jeanne shit since day one and is just as tied to her subplot as Annie was that's a fucking stupid notion. It took a flashback to an event that was never inferred to prior to this chapter to hint that Kat might have not been on board in the end, and that's after being gung-ho about it for years.

>Maybe you should consider she's not the voice of reason?
Red was being presented as the voice of reason. Annie doubles back because she starts to agree with her. It ties into the arguments Muut was having with Annie last chapter. It's all contrived as fuck.

Even if Red is wrong we've already wasted at least a chapter on this bullshit drama instead of any of the actually interesting developments that happened. After an entire book where Annie depressed, unfit to do her job, shouldering responsibilities that weren't her own, with her only starting to bounce back three chapters ago. Is Tom just incapable of writing Annie in a calm state now?
>>
>>90752725
Bald?
>>
Oh no
I'm going to miss the fairies
>>
>>90762564
Shit taste confirmed
>>
>>90762564
god damn lesbian communists can burn
>>
File: 1488002446168.png (297KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1488002446168.png
297KB, 500x375px
Wow these last two chapters are just fucking garbage.
>>
>>90752192
Jack's girlfriend is hotter than Annie. Also a witch.
>>
>>90746283
Do you have Red's other PFFFFFFFFFFF.gif? The one where it's just a loop of her pfffing?
>>
>>90760372
I think it was to show how Renard would act when presented with an "out" to his current situation.
>>
>>90758638
>low or skeevy
I couldn't care less if Annie was offering something she was actively trying to get rid of, if it's something you want to the point that you look the murderghost in the eye, slap your dick on the table and say "yeah, I'm in" you can't go "I-IT MEANT NUFFIN TO YOU!" after the fact. Only point of Red's I'll accept is that the fairies don't understand mortality but frankly, wouldn't you hope the Court would fill them in on this?
>>
>>90764286
None of the people who were involved in the little river expedition are old enough to understand mortality properly, other than maaaaybe George.
>>
>implying Annie is mad
>implying she isn't soaking wet right now
>>
>>90734069
>Tom drew clear red lines showing she's being mind influenced

We are all dumb.
>>
>>90765204
What? That's her being shocked by the image of Blue being face stabbed.
>>
File: coyote laugh.png (71KB, 272x241px) Image search: [Google]
coyote laugh.png
71KB, 272x241px
>>90765313
>>
>>90765313
he's in full delusion mode.
>>
>>90764890
From tears? It looks like she's still holding it together.
>>
This is the new best page in all of Gunnerkrigg Court.
>>
>>90758966

She qualified her point on the rest, making clear that she wasn't sure. She was sure about the Ayilu part though- but for that she might be guffawing about how Kat is so fat and stupid and her stupid fat nose makes her even more fat and thus even more stupid while Annie uncomfortably laughs along out of awkward politeness.
>>
File: red_ppppp_discord.gif (2MB, 188x293px) Image search: [Google]
red_ppppp_discord.gif
2MB, 188x293px
>>90763291
this one?
>>
File: gc_red_pbbbtthhppttnnptpthhhh.gif (237KB, 600x415px) Image search: [Google]
gc_red_pbbbtthhppttnnptpthhhh.gif
237KB, 600x415px
>>90763291
>>90766760
or this one?
>>
>>90732834
>Why do we keep gunning for dream sequences?
In hopes Siddell would subvert the normal tropes seen in webcomics and alternatively when he don't meet fans expectations he produce a decently banal and inspid chapter as this one.
>>
>>90734069
>>90765204
>>90765313
>>90765360
"I can't get it out of my mind!"
"I keep having nightmares about it"
Because blue is planting them there, having an actual near death experience to work with she's found a better way to manipulate Red into paying attention to her. She's just waiting for the opportune night time check up to "wake up" and pull Red into bed.
>>
>>90767068
That's hot!
>>
>>90767068
Or she has PTSD from seeing her best friend violently die
>>
>>90767201
I mean, sure it COULD be that, but considering that they're faeries I find your realistic scenario slightly less plausible.
>>
>>90767412

That was Annie's mistake too, anon. She didn't really think of them as people. Granted they aren't, being just more Foley Fairies for the Court to use as it sees fit so somebody else might as well get something out of them, but if you let on to them that that's the case, expect the things to squawk a little and get bitchy and sullen.
>>
>>90732763
Annie did nothing wrong
>>
>>90767952
Except for being born, but I guess you could blame that one on Surma.
>>
>>90736348
It's very easy to be so confused that you don't even know where to start asking questions, much less what questions need to be asked
>>
>>90763975
This. Would have been nice to have a little more to Hetty, though. I wonder how many other bound creatures there are? I assumed Rey was fairly unique, having got his body via a godlike power, but clearly there's other methods of binding.
Hell, thinking about it, I suppose that's essentially how the forest animals get their human bodies.
>>
zimmy
>>
>>90772657
Is so cute!
>>
>>90767068
Oh shit
>>
1 more post and we hit 500! new record?
>>
File: zimmy dont fuckin know.jpg (23KB, 211x195px) Image search: [Google]
zimmy dont fuckin know.jpg
23KB, 211x195px
>>90774540
eh
>>
File: like this.jpg (27KB, 169x277px) Image search: [Google]
like this.jpg
27KB, 169x277px
>>90774588
why does zimmy always have a little circle on her shirts
>>
>>90774883
It's an infinite nicotine patch, woven into her clothes.
>>
>>90775035
Zimmy smoking is hot.
>>
File: meeting her folks.png (585KB, 593x853px) Image search: [Google]
meeting her folks.png
585KB, 593x853px
>>90775521
>>90775035
Rude. How would her parents feel about this?
>>
>>90775610
They're disappointed.
They wanted her to do opium.
She's a rebel.
>>
>>90775610
Anyone know what the fuck this picture is even supposed to be
>>
Guys, I'm torn. Should I draw Zimmy having a smoke or shad's d.va having a smoke?
>>
>>90775905
The latter.
>>
>>90775921
Do you say that because you'd like to see it or because you just don't wanna see either of them?
>>
>>90775957
If I didn't want to see either of them I would've just told you to kill yourself. You've already drawn lots of Zimmy, and I don't know what "shad's dva"is.
>>
>>90775997
Shadman's new post.
>>
>>90776031
oh
draw what you want man
>>
>>90776111
Maybe I should do both ...
>>
>>90774883

Maybe it's her emblem. Like a zero or null. Like she gives zero fucks
>>
>hit the bump limit
lolwut. gotta love them controversial pages
>>
File: wake up.jpg (278KB, 750x900px) Image search: [Google]
wake up.jpg
278KB, 750x900px
last for zimzamgimgam
Thread posts: 517
Thread images: 74

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.