[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Neokosmos Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1321.png (172KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1321.png
172KB, 800x450px
So what did you think about the latest update?
It's pretty much confirmed now that Red and Scree were killing all the kids on the levels, but why?
The story is kind of predictable so far so I think it may shave something to do with the aliens trying to turn the kids into weapons or something since Seven went Tetsuo on his room
>>
shit I forgot the link for newfags
http://www.neo-kosmos.com/
>>
show me proof that your black heart even beats
>>
>>90725011
Neokosmos is as predictable as predictable gets. It's like someone combined Steven Universe with Homestuck and shaved off all the hard edges and anything else that made either work good or popular or enjoyable.
>>
>>90728360
I don't see any Homestuck influence s, but the Steven universe is all there.
There's even unenecessary crying and lesbian aliens.

The authors wanted to show the audience how serious their comic is by killing off characters right off the bat. It's pretty bad story telling to off a character that you intended to have some importance before the readers could even give a shit about them.
despite all its shortcomings I really want to know what happens next
>>
>>90728492
The Homestuck Act 5 influence is in the template based kids with quirky interests dying on a spaceship with text based dialogues and also the whole interface is literally ripped from Homestuck.

Stop falling for the lorebait meme, anon. Edgy characters saying mysterious unpronouncable proper nouns and ending their sentences with ellipses isn't good writing, it's shitty cockteasing that can only end badly.
>>
>>90728567
I never said it was good writing I'm well aware how bad it is.
just think of it like watching a car crash or a isis beheading video. is awful but morbid curiosity forces you to keep looking
>>
>>90728360
>>90728567
But care to elaborate on what exactly about the webcomic you don't like? You kind of come across as wanting to shut down any discussion of it
>>
>>90725011
That ant character design is too good for such a shitty webcomic
>>
>>90729684
Yeah, I actually clicked on this thread because of OP image. I can't believe they were designed by a vitiligo fetishist.
>>
>>90729684
You think that's a good design...?
It's just a generic alien character, there's not really any thing memorable or eye catching about how she's drawn
>>
File: CUTE ANT CHARACTER.png (274KB, 500x736px) Image search: [Google]
CUTE ANT CHARACTER.png
274KB, 500x736px
>>90730067
I like it and I think she's cute.
But if you know better and more original ant girls I welcome them. Preferably in an actually good story.
>>
>>90731169
>she

No
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.