[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Milo Murphy's Law

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0638.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0638.png
1MB, 1366x768px
What do you guys think of this shows B plot?

It seems to be more integrated to the main action than Perry and Dof were.
>>
>>90722236
I enjoy this show more as a whole than P&F.

Didn't really care about these two at first, but Vinnie is now one of my favorite characters. Glad they added a purpose for them and made them actually important.
>>
File: pistachios17.jpg (582KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pistachios17.jpg
582KB, 1920x1080px
I look forward to their continued failure.
>>
>>90722236
i loved the rollercoaster flashback, would like to see more of the town's chaos be somehow related to P&F
>>
Apparently Disney XD didn't upload the last two episodes of the Milo nuke:

The Little Engine That Couldn't (3/22)
>When Melissa’s dad drives her and Milo into town on a decommissioned old fire engine, chaos ensues.

The Llama Incident (3/23)
>Milo and Melissa finally tell Zack the story of the infamous Llama Incident.
>>
Do these characters exist outside of a 3/4 view?

It's like CAD.
>>
>>90722411
They'll win eventually
>>
This show is objectively better than P&F at this point. The three main characters are well developed. Continuity matters even more than it did on the other show. The plot is able to more flexiable than just building things each episode. Very glad Disney renewed it.
>>
File: pistachios13.jpg (797KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pistachios13.jpg
797KB, 1920x1080px
>>90723389
They'll never rid the world of Milo.
>>
vinnie is fucking hot
>>
>>90723631
They'll be given a good end like dofensmerts or how ever the fuck you spell his name was.

Probably Milo will formally meet them (like, know them and there goal) and they go on an adventure and in the end they get promoted or something
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.