[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else think Teen Titans Go! Robin acts like Damian more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Robin_home.png (72KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Robin_home.png
72KB, 250x250px
Anyone else think Teen Titans Go! Robin acts like Damian more so than Dick Grayson? It would make way more sense.
>>
>>90721863
Not really. That would be Robin from the original Teen Titans. GO Robin is more like Dick.
>>
He acts like a parody of Teen Titans Robin. I don't know much about Damian, but from what I've seen of him the only thing they have in common is being self-centered. TTGo Robin is a neurotic, insecure control freak. Damien is an irreverent, arrogant misanthrope.
>>
So apparently terra is a straight villain in this series?
>>
>>90725045
From the one episode I saw, it's running joke that she always helps the Titans only to betray them everytime
>>
>>90725163
Cool.
>>
>>90721863
No, dick is overconfident and a control freak, Damian is. Overconfident, irreverent and a dick, they are pretty different, the thing they have on common is that just a daddy Bruce both can treat other heroes like amateurs, in dick case isn't intentional.
>>
>>90721863
Not at all. The running gag is that Robin is the most uptight, fastidious one of the group - it's implied in The Cave it's the result of being raised & trained by Batman. Damian is a wild child who does whatever the fuck he wants with zero regard for rules, regulation or propriety. The only thing they have in common is that they both have huge egos, but TTG Robin's is too easily bruised. Damian would also never be into Starfire when Raven is RIGHT THERE.
>>
>>90725163
That was after trying to kill them the like other 4 episodes she was in
>>
>>90721863
The Robin in the original acted more like a mix of Dick and Damian which in my opinion made him incredibly unlikable. TTG made fun of this and he actually became the funniest character in the show.
>>
>>90726749
>The Robin in the original acted more like a mix of Dick and Damian which in my opinion made him incredibly unlikable.
I think TT Robin and Damian are alike because they're both meant to obviously be "Batman's kid", with all the angst and arrogance and perfectionism that entails. And yeah, seeing TTG take the piss out of that is refreshing, especially since Dickfags had been going on for years about how objectively perfect their husbandu was.
>>
>>90721977
>>90726749

Original Teen Titans isn't anything like Damian, he's like Tim if anything. TTG Robin isn't like anyone.
>>
>>90721863
The recent school episode showed Robin's personal record and Dick Grayson is scratched out and replaced with piece of tape saying Tim Drake.
>>
On that note, who /TeenyTitans/ here? Its probably the most enjoyable mobile game I've ever played. I only downloaded it last night and already I have 25~ figures collected. I realize I'm a little late to the party.
>>
>>90728660
this is why no one likes Timfags
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.