[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is just a reminder that Doctor Doom cried after 9/11.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.png (2MB, 800x1189px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 800x1189px
This is just a reminder that Doctor Doom cried after 9/11.
>>
>>90715609
Only after he received the news that Reed Richards was still alive
>>
>>90715609
It was a doombot. Probably the one in Gwenpool.
>>
>>90715609
Probably because he wanted to FOOT DIVE the towers.
>>
>>90715961
That's...That actually makes sense.
>>
FUCK DONALD DOOM AND FUCK VILLAIN PEOPLE
>>
>>90715609
>villains who mass kill people for selfish reasons are upset about terrorists mass killing people for selfish reasons

Okay.

Also, is there any reason that Magneto or Doom don't just retaliate for this if they're so offended by it?
>>
>>90715609
>>90716845
Those two, along with Fisk, could do this for PR reasons. Good publicity and all that.

But look at the fucking Juggernaut.

The guy who tried to destroy those towers himself.
>>
>>90716937
Doctor Octopus is also there for some reason.
>>
>>90715609
Is there a DC version of this?
>>
>>90718751
DC wasn't stupid enough to have 9/11 happen in universe.
They did a tribute thing for first responders, but nothing related to the DCU.
>>
>>90718751
In what way? Pre-Flashpoint 9/11 didn't canonically happen. Post-Flashpoint it happened before the heroes were active so it didn't have to be shown.

There was a dumb short story with Deathstroke giving up his guns in Love is Love though, kind of similar I guess.
>>
>>90715609
>innocents

Since when did Mags believe that innocence held any inherent value? Guy always seemed pretty jaded to me.
>>
>>90715609
I'd probably pay to see someone dump this comic on /pol/ and watch the reactions.
>>
>>90719538
here you are, nigger.
>>>/pol/116645407
>>
>>90719601
The whole comic, not just a page, Shlomo.
>>
>>90719538
Not worthy, it's just a shit comic made for 9/11.
It's only remembered for the OOC reactions of the villains
>>
>>90715609
Literally the only one of those guys who would give a shit is Fisk. Magneto only if a large percent of fatalities just happened to be mutants, in which case he'd probably try to level the middle east for being so intolerant.
>>
Which villains do you think were at the Concert for New York City?
>>
>>90719642
They start toeing the line and going on about mosques and shit eventually.

they'd have a field day with it
>>
>>90718814
I heard the Deathstroke story was more of a joke that simply went over people's heads.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.