[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are we going to see Blue Morpheus again in Season 5 of Samurai

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: Guardian_1.png (89KB, 608x437px) Image search: [Google]
Guardian_1.png
89KB, 608x437px
Are we going to see Blue Morpheus again in Season 5 of Samurai Jack, or did Aku kill him off screen and destroy the portal since he's now going around actively destroying temporal stuff? As strong as The Guardian is, I don't think he has a weapon that can actively damage Aku.
>>
Possibly, but there's a good chance Genddy's just forgetting about him. Who knows, his portal may be the last one.

My theory for the ending will be:

>Singled-out female assassin turns good and help Jack get close to Aku
>Sacrifices herself to get Jack to the past
>He arrives back to the final moments and slays Aku for good
>Time catches up with him and he shrivels into an old man in an instant (there's precedence, like the Lava Monster)
>He is buried by his old parents in a funeral attended to by all the people he saved in the very first episode
>Last shot is his tombstone, revealing his real name.
>>
In all likelihood we will see him in a brief and frustrating flashback that Genddy knows is awful and anti-climactic but he wrote himself into a corner and pretty much had to do it.

I mean it was a cool episode at the time, but now it's just sticking out like a sore thumb.
>>
Stop asking already. Watch the fucking series.
>>
>>90708622
If "time caught up to him" he would be around 68

He would be old but he wouldnt drop dead on the spot
>>
We know there's shit out there that can fight off Aku even if it can't kill him (the water gem episode). Considering how far above Jack the guardian is I'm confident he could fend off Aku into a stalemate.
>>
>>90708679
Mid-Late 70s actually. But we don't know what'll happen throughout the series. Perhaps he will shrivel up and there's a timeskip, or he'll go through the portal already gravely wounded and the age makes him succumb.

Or more time will pass throughout the series. We still haven't seen if the aku assassins grow up in record time, or the first episode takes place across like 15 years and NOW it's 50 years past. So many questions, but interested to see what happens.
>>
File: SamuraiJack20-cvr1.jpg (808KB, 988x1500px) Image search: [Google]
SamuraiJack20-cvr1.jpg
808KB, 988x1500px
>>90708629
I think that the ending of the comic was their original ending for the show.

>Jack decides that the future can't be changed, so 15 years after the show he creates an army of all of his friends and allies that he found along the way: Scotsman is his second in command, Da Samurai is there, the three blind archers, the baby from the last episode, the astronauts and many others..
The comics end with them charging Aku's fortress.

If it was a movie like Genndy intended, we probably would get a 10 minutes sequence of Jack's army of the past episodes wrecking Aku's forces.

How this make you feel /co/?
>>
>>90708824
Add in sone of the Spartans and maybe the Guardian and I'd be down with it. Even more so if they fight more Demons from the Pit of Hate like Demongo the further they get in
>>
>>90708886
Spartans were there.

The Guardian obviously wans't.

Someone could storytime this.
>>
File: 111.jpg (21KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
21KB, 512x384px
>>90708581
>Blue Morpheus
Tha Sandy Nigga.
>>
>>90708737
>>90708679

He might get old but he still fit as fuck
>>
Genndy said in the Q and A session before the stream of the first episode that they didn't forget about the guardian when they were making season 5. So I imagine there's gonna be at least a passing reference to him.
>>
>>90708824
It wasn't. Zub was never involved with the show's production, he was just a fan who wanted to see resolution to the Guardian episode like everyone else.

Genndy's said before he didn't really have an ending in mind until around 2008.
>>
>>90708824
Maybe that's canon. Aku just killed most of them during the raid so the surviving ones retreated.
>>
The Lizard monks said they could repair their time portal

Did they get toasted too?
>>
>>90708679
He'd be 75. He was 25 when he was flung into the future
>>
>>90708824
>>90710526

Gendy said the comics aren't canon and he wasn't too happy with them doing an ending, either so just completely disregard them.
>>
>>90708824
Since we're fucking with Time, maybe that's just how one possible worldline went?
>>
>>90710747
I'm going to take most of them as canon as long as they don't contradict canon.

After all, we had a gap of 40 episodes to episode 92.
>>
>>90710816
I dunno, I always have trouble with the issue where Aku trick Jack into falling in love with him again, considering all others time where he tried to trick Jack (the Orb of Chronos episode, the Jack vs Aku fight) Jack saw through his ruses.
>>
>>90708622
His name would be
Leslie
>>
Gendy already said the guardian will be addressed in S5.
But i think is just gonna be >>90708629
>>
Can
you
fucks
keep it
to one
thread?
>>
>>90708581
For all we know Jack doesn't count the Guardians portal because he knows he still can't beat him
>>
>>90711179
No. It's been 13 years. Why don't you go back to your rock fucking general?
>>
>>90711179
shut up faggot

>>>/tv/
>>
>>90711080
I'm pretty sure that was a story from a CN anthology book published ages ago, not from the IDW series are talking about.
>>
>>90708737
he was 25 at the beginning of the series and 50 years passed.
>>
I think in the Q&A he said that he didn't forget about him but it won't be a big significance if he does show up.
>>
>>90711179
GO back to bitch about the MCU on your thread.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.