[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Splinter evil now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 2491495-turtle786.jpg (266KB, 988x1500px) Image search: [Google]
2491495-turtle786.jpg
266KB, 988x1500px
Is Splinter evil now?
>>
They are an Assassin clan. they were ALWAYS evil.
>>
>>90707528
They were small time vigilantes fighting hooligans and purse snatchers. Now he's running a clan with ninjas and going into gang wars.
>>
No not evil, he is the new head of the foot clan and is using it to take you other criminal gangs, id say hes kind of a lawful neutral atm.
>>
>>90707572
>They were small time vigilantes fighting hooligans and purse snatchers.

And before that, Splinter was an assassin in Feudal Japan that killed people for money.

He was never a moral compass.
>>
Splinter is trying to prevent a violent power vacuum.
>>
>>90709508

By deliberately putting non-combatant allies like Harold in harm's way as a means to an end and referring to them as "assets" and not people.
>>
File: TMNT_63-pr-1.jpg (317KB, 1987x3056px) Image search: [Google]
TMNT_63-pr-1.jpg
317KB, 1987x3056px
>>90709536
Seems to me that splinter is enough of an asshole to use people, but not Shredder status to literally hold them against their will for R&D purposes.
>>
File: splinter mission statement.png (204KB, 1098x240px) Image search: [Google]
splinter mission statement.png
204KB, 1098x240px
>>90707504
>Is Splinter evil now?
More like he always was.
>>
>>90711098
Old TMNT is badass
>>
>>90711098
>killing Shredder is evil
Nah dude if Shredder was any eviler he'd have a moustache grown on top of the armor to twirl
>>
>>90711365

Mirage Shredder only killed Yoshi to avenge the death of his brother.

No more evil than Splinter having the Turtles kill Shredder to avenge the death of Yoshi.
>>
>>90708864
>>90711365
>>90711671

Perhaps it is sort of a comment on how the cycle of revenge never produces any real good guys, and at what point can the cycle be considered truly broken?
>>
>>90711896

That was the entire point of City at War.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.