[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If she doesn't return I'll be mad as fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1489482948179.jpg (30KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1489482948179.jpg
30KB, 500x375px
If she doesn't return I'll be mad as fuck
>>
>>90706783
what, the baby or the woman? i want the baby to become jack's ally tbqh
>>
She'll be 50.
>>
>>90706837
she'll be a seasoned veteran with the heart of a samurai
>>
File: wenk.jpg (100KB, 800x487px) Image search: [Google]
wenk.jpg
100KB, 800x487px
>>90706837
>hardened warrior couger
>>
>>90706783
looks like you made it back
>>
>>90706783
wait the baby was she?
>>
I thought the baby was male
>>
i think OP's a MILFag and wanted the baby's mother back

unless the baby was confirmed a girl?
>>
>>90707029
Indeed.

Grips like a vice.
>>
>>90707100
>baby was confirmed a girl
yes.
>>
>Jack referred the baby as male
>Genndy referred the baby as female

What.
>>
>>90707124
>yfw the baby grows up to be a tranny
>>
>>90707124
>implying Jack ever checked
>>
>>90707067
>>90707082
>>90707100

Considering that Jack tells the kid the Momotaro story, that the head is supposed to look like a peach, he initially saves it from ogres and US television is probably prudish enough to insist on putting a top on the child if it was female?

I'd say the infant was male.

Also, Jack explicitly says that the baby is the woman's son. So there's that.
>>
>>90707184
babies are easy to miss-gender
shitlord
>>
>>90707142
The baby shit itself after Jack fed it.

He's not such a monster that he'd let it wallow in its own filth.
>>
>>90706783

But will you be as mad as that baby?
>>
The baby is the mother of the daughters of Aku
>>
Why's that baby look so pissed? He get Samurai Jack eye surgery?
>>
>>90706783
>american kirby.jpg
>>
>>90707620
kek
>>
>>90707330
The child was exposed to Jack's fierce warrior spirit, and nearly killed several times in Jack's battle with the ogres to keep it alive.

It understands the harshness of the world now, while also having the strength to thrive in it, and will no doubt forge a powerful legend for itself, caving in skulls with a hatchet.
>>
>>90707124
The mother didn't decide what gender she wanted it to be yet
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.