[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

X-Force movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0409.jpg (43KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0409.jpg
43KB, 512x288px
What /co/ expect from the X-Force movie?

What is your line-up?
>>
All I want is a good Cable, couldn't care less about the rest as long as they nail him right
>>
>>90702216
Cable
Domino
Deadpool
Warpath
Caliban
Sunspot
Danielle Moonstar
>>
>Year is 2045
>Nathaniel Summers, the mutant known as 'Cable' is the only one left of his kind and is on the run from humans hellbent on hunting the last mutant on earth
>Cable has grown old and weary and is on the verge of surrendering
>Cable decides to trace back the origin of the virus called 'Decay', a virus that slowly killed mutants overtime and is the same virus that is preventing him from using the most of his powers to keep it at bay.
>Cable deduces that the virus came from Logan's healing factor, but figures that it couldn't have been Logan's as Logan was already in the decline at the time and that he would have been an undersirable candidate for extraction
>Cable traces it back to the year 2023, where Akihiro Yashida, now head of the Yashida Corporation, is kidnapped by Nathaniel Essex to be experimented on
>it is revealed that Nathaniel Essex reverse engineered Akihiro's healing factor to instead kill the cells of the mutants and weaponized it as a virus that only affected mutants.
>Cable plans on using whats left of his powers to bring Akihiro's physical body back in time to create a paradox that would make Akihiro cease to exist, thus saving the mutant population
>Akihiro's body is inside one of Essex' labs and is suspended in hibernation inside a pod
>Cable uses a gene tracker with Logan's dna to find Akihiro's body amongst hundreds of pods
>meanwhile Essex troops are on the hunt for Cable inside the building
>Cable managed to track down a perfect match and teleported the pod just as the troops were about to shoot him dead.
>Cable and Akihiro's body arrives in 2023
>Cable opens the pod
>Laura is inside instead
>Cable without his powers must prevent Mister Sinister from reaching Akihiro Yashida with the help of Laura and Deadpool
>Logan can make a cameo
>>
Future x-23, to make up for wolverine. Warpath getting more than 5 fucking seconds of screentime and mother fucking cable
>>
>>90703015
i highly doubt that the end of mutants is an endgame or goal for sinister
>>
>>90702216
I expect /co/ to complain about how it wasn't as good as the first movie
>>
>>90703052
lets make him to be a brilliant scientist who hates mutants because he isnt one
>>
>>90703087
>let's butcher the character so i can fit it into my shitty narrative
You truly were born to write capeshit.
>>
>>90702900
also marrow, because why not.
>>
>>90702216
I guess Deadpool and Cable, since they're all but confirmed and then....

Archangel and some chicks
>>
>>90702900
Add shatterstar and remove moonstar
>>
File: IMG_0410.jpg (31KB, 341x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0410.jpg
31KB, 341x384px
>>90702900
>Caliban

Swole Caliban
>>
>>90702216
>>90702900

Forget the New Mutants characters, it's gonna be the Mutants that appeared recently in the movies + Cable and Domino:

Cable
Deadpool
Domino
Colossus
Negasonic Teenage Warhead (she has the Cannonball powers)
Psylocke (Olivia Munn is powerful in Hollywood)
>>
Same thing I felt every other day you make this thread. Don't know why you're so hyped over a movie that hasn't announced the characters, cast, or anything about.
>>
>>90703015
This is fucking cool.

>>90703220
Dude who gives a crap about Sinister
>>
File: 1460851736532.png (272KB, 480x480px)
1460851736532.png
272KB, 480x480px
>>90702216
Will it help me find cracked software?
>>
>>90705060
>Olivia Munn is powerful in Hollywood
Not afterthat botched plastic surgery she isn't. Thank god.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.