[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Secret Empire: Underground One-Shot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: secret-empire-underground-237945.jpg (239KB, 988x1500px) Image search: [Google]
secret-empire-underground-237945.jpg
239KB, 988x1500px
by Jeremy Whitley and Eric Koda
http://comicbook.com/2017/03/13/exclusive-marvel-announces-secret-empire-underground
>>
>>90687897
When are they going to get Pietro out of that stupid fast forward costume?

Hercules' ugly saiyan scouter and pants need to go too
>>
>>90687897
>Savage land without the bikinis
Weirdworld would have been better
>>
TRIPLETS BORN!
THE THRONE AWAITS!
>>
>>90687897

Oh cool, Quicksilver!

>Jeremy Whitley

No thanks.
>>
>>Mockingbird leader
>>Black Widow leader in Uprising
I don't want to assume too much, but will there happen to be a third team book being lead by Sharon Carter that starts wit a letter U? Secret Empire: Ultimatum?
>>
>>90687897
why does Herc have a scouter?
>>
>>90688333
To see his opponent's power level, duh.
>>
>>90688304
It'll probably be Secret Empire: Uncovered, and yeah, I wouldn't doubt it. Sharon is going to need to have an important role to play considering how much of this is her fault.
>>
>all these one-shots take place between issues 3 and 4
So I'm guessing the end of 3 is where Steve officially takes over? Wouldn't be surprised to see a short timeskip between 3 and 4 so we can go from Steve takes over to the country is HYDRA. It'd explain why they need all these one-shots to take place between the two issues.
>>
why do they keep giving this bronyfag work?
>>
File: Pietro_Maximoff_(Earth-616)_043.jpg (125KB, 521x1131px) Image search: [Google]
Pietro_Maximoff_(Earth-616)_043.jpg
125KB, 521x1131px
>>90687897
>that Quicksilver costume
even this shit and the AoA costume are better
>>
>>90689248
I don't see why they didn't just keep the costume from Remender's run.
>>
>>90689456
That one was horrible too.
>>
>>90687897
By is Sauron a giant?
>>
Isn't that the guy who doesn't want to cure cancer?
>>
>>90688138
>When are they going to get Pietro out of that stupid fast forward costume?
Fast forward has two arrows, this logo has three. He's faster than fast forward.
>>
>>90689744
Pym particles?
>>
File: Quicksilver!.jpg (44KB, 341x599px) Image search: [Google]
Quicksilver!.jpg
44KB, 341x599px
>>90689248
I always liked this one.
>>
>>90687897
B-SQUAD ASSEMBLE
>>
>>90689857
If you told me this was the new cast of West Coast Avengers, I'd be all for it.
>>
>>90687897
At least Quicksilver is getting more use.
So, will the Scarlet Witch do anything anywhere? For the past year she's only shown up in her now cancelled solo book and in a bit role in Civil War II that consisted of her helping other mages cast a spell and then Dazzler making a bad joke about her.
>>
>>90687897
Hercules looks like he really doesn't want to be there.
>>
>>90689926
>"Another Event? But the last civil war is barely cold! And we just got done fighting kaijus!"
>>
>>90689910
She's been in Doctor Strange a little
>>
File: why.png (392KB, 366x378px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
392KB, 366x378px
>I wish I was at home getting wasted.

>The dinosaurs are too loud.

>My feet hurt

>I'm tired.
>>
>>90690216
>>90689926
>>90690126
>I fucking hate hydras. Why do these assholes talk about cutting limbs? Why do they have an octopus theme instead of a snake theme anyway? It doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>90687897
I like the team better than Widow's team. I'll probably catch it on /co/
>>
>Herc
While Ares is recently back from the dead and so is Sentry. Come on now. Re-match, re-match!
>>
>Falcuck downgraded
>scouter Herc
Nice.
>>
>>90692315
We already knew that Sam Wilson was going to give up being Captain America after he failed to stop a race war.
>>
>>90692499
I know but it's nice to see it in an actual cover.
>>
>>90687897
Why not just have the event be 13 issues long if they're having these ones it's in between?
>>
>>90692796
>one its
Oneshots
>>
Jeremy Whitley is the male Kate Leth.
>>
>>90692796
Spencer said that the two Cap books are core to the story in the same way that Avengers and New Avengers were to Infinity, so yeah, it's way more than 9 issues for the full story. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing.
>>
>>90690389
Set owns copyright on serpents so Hydra had to use an octopus.
>>
>>90689910
Given her relationship with Steve, you would think she would figure, certainly her reaction to Steve being Hydra.

But Nick Spencer is writing so I think Wanda will have a cameo and nothing more; she appears in none of the cover and promo art for Secret Empire.

Furthermore, we only saw Vision in that end scene of her solo comic. The rest were, tellingly, just silhouettes, which suggests to me there are no plans for her to join an Avengers team any time soon.

I'd be all for a Wanda led Midnight Sons
>>
>>90692866
Leth is sometimes capable of being a little bit funny
Whitley is probably the worst professional comic book writer ever
>>
>>90687897
>Jeremy Whitley
It's so fucking frustrating to see everyone at Marvel fail upwards. The worse you do the better your position. The more competent you are the more unrewarded you go. It's utterly insane. And seriously, fail upwards is what it is. I'm going to let these numbers speak for themselves per Comichron:

>Unstoppable Wasp #1 - 37,415
>Unstoppable Wasp #2 - 16,292

It's not even a book like Mosaic which is selling horribly (like 7700 for issue 5) but at least has things going for it (half-decent writing, nice art, premise is actually well done). The writing is bad, the art is bad, the character is bad, the premise is laughable and the market is responding accordingly yet goddamn they'll sure as shit continue using Whitley despite being an obnoxious cunt who can't write and whose name isn't a draw (in fact it may very well be a deterrent) because who cares when your books are selling like garbage so long as you can pay the people writing it in McDonald's french fries; only the value size ones of course like hell Marvel would shell out for a medium or above.
>>
Was he the dude who's girlfriend got pissy about a Wonder Woman comic, bitched about it on Twitter, and then got a job at Marvel the next day?
>>
>>90694233
No that's someone else. Whitley's a white dude who has a black daughter (either adoption or wife cheating on him, don't know) and acts as if this makes him the authority on issues both black and woman.

He's also one of those obnoxious cunts who searches his name and his book's name on twitter so he can respond passive aggressively to criticism without actually involving the target of his pissy bitch fit.
>>
>>90694500
>Whitley's a white dude who has a black daughter (either adoption or wife cheating on him, don't know)
...his wife is black, anon.
>>
>>90694233
No that was Ray Dillon
>>
>>90688138
>Wanting Herc out of his pants
I knew you'd want that.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.