[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Most disturbing episodes of a cartoon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: tv_series_preview.jpg (62KB, 641x237px) Image search: [Google]
tv_series_preview.jpg
62KB, 641x237px
There's this show I saw on Hulu called
The Dating Guy. It's really bad. One episode the black guy dumps a scientist chick. She shrinks him and puts him in a dollhouse with other men. She then puts each men in a condom one by one and uses them as a dildo.

So what episodes shocked or grossed you out /co/?
>>
>>90686812
being inside a vagina grossed you out?
>>
>>90686878
OP is a faggot, what else is new?
>>
>Look it up
>It's canadian
I recognize that artstyle anywhere.
The Dating Guy/Family Guy crossover when?
>>
>>90686812
Gonna need an episode name.

Or screenshots.

For uh...science.
>>
>>90686812
I saw an episode of that show cause it was listed in an ass expansion site and that show is fucking trashy. Like, the guy gets a worm up his urethra and you see it making a home in his penis. Like, every second is a sex joke.
>>
>>90686812
What I remember the most is the end of the episode where the shrink wave wears out and the girls lets out a quick scream before being completely torn apart.

>>90686878
She doesn't put them in her vagina
>>
>>90686812
> newfag detected

TDG was the result of Ryan Sohmer trying to pitch LICD as a series to Teletoon. When you are stupid enough to pitch series to cartoon production studios, you have to sign a waiver which essentially signs away any right to sue if they use any or all aspects of your unsolicited idea.

Which is exactly what Teletoon did here, except making the cast racially diverse to satisfy Cucknadian TV regulations. And then the show got canned after one or two seasons.

Sohmer's tantrum about this was delicious.
>>
>>90686812
I remember when there was drama about this show ripping Least I could do
shit was hilarious
>>
>>90686878
No but being shoved inside it constantly with a fear of constant death is kinda freaky.
>>
>>90686920
>The Dating Guy/Family Guy crossover when?
Jesus. That sounds like asking /b/ to write the edgiest most sex and gore filled cartoon they can imagine post by post.
>>
>>90686812
>Goes to check it out
>1 minute in dude talks about sniffing pits
This can't be that bad
>>
>>90686937
It's a fish, not a worm.
>>
>>90686812
This show was originally planned to be an adaptation of Ryan Sohmer's webcomic "Least I Could Do". They changed it enough just so they didn't credit Sohmer.

Also this show stopped airing in 2011 and most people have forgotten about it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.