[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

first look at Crystal from INHUMANS tv show set

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: c.png (318KB, 607x626px) Image search: [Google]
c.png
318KB, 607x626px
>no red hair

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/inhumans/new-marvels-inhumans-set-photos-provide-our-first-glimpse-of-isabelle-cornish-as-crystal-a149595
>>
File: 1488770574714.png (207KB, 307x621px) Image search: [Google]
1488770574714.png
207KB, 307x621px
and here is the previously revealed Black Bolt
>>
>>90683547
Honestly I thought her hair was blonde for years.
>>
>>90683547
Putting Crystal in a skirt is a plan. Much easier for her to cheat on her husband that way.
>>
>>90683547
She´s very well developed.
>>
>accurate hair
>accurate dress
Not bad. The pants are unfortunate though.
>>
>>90683708
>Quick is dead
>Ronan is dead
>Johnny is at fox

That leaves Black knight
>>
>>90683570
Exactly the same as in the comics, as usual.
>>
>>90683754
Looking mildly disgusted?
>>
make her black
the cast isn't diverse enough
make it more like the Black panther's cast please
>>
>>90683547
https://mobile.twitter.com/hawaii_isla808/status/841087689394860032/video/1
From the looks of this and the description of the Black Bolt, Lockjaw is dropping them off all over Hawaii to look for something.
>>
Reminder Scott buck, who just finished Iron fist and the last 3 seasons of dexter, is showrunner
>>
>>90683778
Medusa is black. All read heads become black.
>>
>>90683547
I consider it a win if she doesnt have that horrendous dike hair cut
>>
>>90683547
I...don't think it's possible for me to care less about this.
>>
File: future fight-thor-black-bolt.jpg (75KB, 585x238px) Image search: [Google]
future fight-thor-black-bolt.jpg
75KB, 585x238px
>>90683570
He will talk won't he? Telepathically at least. There's no way they'll have him talk with sign language all throughout the show's run.
At least that's what I think because tv people are retards most of the time.
>>
>>90684666
Then don't.
>>
>>90683570

Why no white pattern?
>>
File: isaac-perlmutter_416x416[1].jpg (45KB, 416x416px) Image search: [Google]
isaac-perlmutter_416x416[1].jpg
45KB, 416x416px
>Disney seperates Marvel Entertainment and Marvel Studios
>Marvel Studios doing better than ever, getting enough people interested in GOTG2, Spider-man and IW
>Marvel Entertainment now run by Ike entirely
>first 2 projects made without Fiege to hold his hand crash and burn around him
i hope for him that Trump can bail him out, things dont bode well ike
>>
>>90683547
Why would they put Crystal is bright yellow and the hair stripe but fuck up Black Bolt so hard? All they needed were some silver/white accents.
>>
>>90684841
Perlmutter would probably just ditch Marvel to go with the Trump Administration. Which is good seeing how Marvel or any of his competition such as Fox and DC won't have to deal with him anymore and most of his loyal toadies will be without protection.
>>
>>90686643
Who knows, with Lockjaw, and now Crystal's hair/bright yellow it makes no sense. The stripes would be the least weird thing in the room.
>>
>>90683570
>Lets make a show about comics when we're embarrashed of the source material
>>
>>90684666
You care enough to tell us you don't care
>>
>red hair
You're thinking of Medusa. Cyrstal hair has always been brownish blonde.
>>
>>90686686
>Perlmutter would probably just ditch Marvel to go with the Trump Administration.
kek

Perlmutter loves money. A gubernatorial salary isn't higher than merch revenue at Marvel Entertainment.

>>90684841
Disney magic.
>>
>>90683570
>GOAT costume
>turned into generic doc strange villain no. 2

The King didn't fight WWII for this, and it's not like the original design is ridiculous or anything, why the fuck did they do this
>>
It looks so cheap?
>>
>>90689680
Seriously, BlackBolt's is one of the few costumes that hasn't aged badly and looks good in "realistic" fanart.

Make the mask a separate piece if you want to show the face of the actor. Also, fork.
>>
>>90683570
How nice of Fox to lend them an X-Men trilogy costume.
>>
>>90689811
I've never seen much realistic stuff involving him, but the fact that besides Spidey, no one has the same uniform stability as him should give these fucks a clue.

Actually, if you go and look at the old Inhumans art, his costume looks even better (some artists tend to exagerate his wings / stripes and it ends up looking a little bad)
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.