[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/co/ flavored fan theories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1466707736143.jpg (35KB, 540x440px) Image search: [Google]
1466707736143.jpg
35KB, 540x440px
What are some of your favorite fan /co/ related fan theories?

>The Amazing Spider-Man took place in the MCU because of the cranes in the movie were rebuilding NYC after the destruction from the events in the Avengers
>>
The theory about Hydra eliminating the Mutants in the MCU is really convincing
>>
They're in a coma and the whole show is all in their imagination
>>
>>90676490
Steve got brain damage from "fighting" that one guy in the alley.
>>
>>90676297
Details?
>>
>>90676127
It is all a metaphor for _________
>>
>>90676127
The things that took place actually happened.
>>
In the Dark Knight, Joker is telling the truth about his scars because one is jagged (his drunk dad carving his face) while the other one is clear and smoother (the self inflicted one). Also the one where in The Dark Knight Rises the jail in the ground was the saga's version of the Lazarus Pit
>>
>>90676127

Well I do know that at one time there had been plans for Avengers Tower to appear in the background at some point during that movie but they weren't able to get the legal details sorted out in time to make it happen. I actually have no problem believing that this was a part of the script for that reason.
>>
>>90676711
>Also the one where in The Dark Knight Rises the jail in the ground was the saga's version of the Lazarus Pit

That's not a fan theory, the film is simply being metaphorical.
>>
>>90676602
In the X-men universe, Hydra doesn't rise to power which means no shield to defeat them, Steve Rodgers doesn't become captain America and Howard Stark doesn't get access to alien technology, which means no Avengers

In the Avengers universe, Hydra stops Hitler from starting the holocaust, which stops magneto getting imprisoned and meeting Xavier,which means no X-men.
>>
>>90676127
OP fails to mention that Peter's parents were hinted to be shield agents.
>>
>>90676845
That only explains the lack of X-Men, not the lack of mutants, which by the time of the first X-Men film were already publicly known.
>>
>>90676901
This. Sony and Disney could've easily had the events of The Amazing Spider-Man movies to tie into the MCU and could've teased him in Age of Ultron but instead we now have an unneeded reboot with an essentially white miles movie.
>>
It's been proven wrong by the movie, but I always loved the Ed Edd and Eddy Alien Theory.
>>
>>90676845
Hydra didn't stop Hitler, though.
>>
>>90677197
Considering the size of HYDRA and it's defection, the Nazis would be hard pressed to allocate the resources needed to run the camps. It wouldn't actually stop the Holocaust, it'd just mean that aside from the labor camps undesirables would just get Dirlewanger'd.
>>
>>90677287
We have no indication of any of that, though. And as stated above, it doesn't address that mutants would still exist and be a global problem by the 2000s.
>>
>>90677110
>white miles
But miles is already black peter.
>>
>>90676127
I wouldn't say "favorite" but that one about how Ben Affleck wasn't actually Batman but really Slade Wilson substituting for Batman and how Suicide Squad Joker is actually Robin John Blake is hilarious.
>>
Rhino is actually Wilson Fisk was also another funny one.
>>
>>90676127
batman is still stuck in the life trap
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.