[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if Rick was cucked & Beth was not his biological daughter?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
What if Rick was cucked & Beth was not his biological daughter?
>>
>>90676032
What if all the white people on 4chan weren't obsessed about cuckolding
>>
>>90676063
>What if all the white people on 4chan weren't obsessed about cuckolding

We'd have a LOT less threads...
>>
>>90676032
THAT Beth isn't. The show's Rick is from another dimension. His wife died, and he jumped to another one where his counterpart had died recently to be with his wife's counterpart. But she wasn't the same, and he grew depressed and left her.
>>
>>90676080
fewer threads*

If it's something you can count, it's "fewer". For instance, my city has FEWER niggers, but LESS violent crime.
>>
OP it's been confirmed he is a spic by Justin.
Not to mention his darker skin.

He ain't white, therefore he can't be a cuck. However, Jerry has cuck genes running in him. Summer is probably not his daughter, and Beth tricked him into marriage.
>>
>>90676157
bitch it doesn't matter, there'd be barely any threads if "cuck" wasn't a thing
>>
>>90676163
Spics can be cucks too, especially if they are cucked by other spics.
>>
>>90676163
Why would you trick a retard into marriage when he has less skills and prospects than you and then be okay with financially supporting said retard?
>>
>>90676191
People would find other things to shitpost about
>>
>>90676032
We already have a cuck grandpa with Jerry's dad.
>>
>>90676163
>Summer is probably not his daughter
Summer is literally Jerry with long hair
>>
>>90676143
Is this just a theory?
>>
>>90676899
>just
You say that like it doesn't tie together everything we know about Rick's past.
>>
>>90676032
Then he'd have a younger woman with daddy issues thats not biologically related to him all over him.
Jerry would probably kill himself.
>>
>>90676413
long RED hair

;)
>>
Stop with this cuck shit /tv/ and go see a doctor.
>>
>>90676191
That's a load of shit
Cuck is the new fag, you cuckfag
4chan has always been this way
>>
>>90679809
You know Beth's mom was a redhead, right?
>>
>>90676163
>He ain't white, therefore he can't be a cuck.
u wot m8
>>
File: book of house.png (20KB, 502x253px) Image search: [Google]
book of house.png
20KB, 502x253px
>>90676032
I'm pretty sure the first thing Rick's done when first seen Beth checked if he is the biological father... she doesn't need to know
>>
>>90676032
Since he wasn't attracted to Morty during the Cronenberg episode, it means he is related with him one way or another.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.