[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Justice League Action 1080p iTunes Download *Updated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

Episode 9 "Repulse" added!

https://mega.nz/#F!R5UBkDiZ!YS0TMEvi7LGAC6vHxs-6KQ
>>
>>90674870
Why is the first episode three times the size of the others?
>>
>>90674870
>adding the worst episode
You should have just pretended it never existed. It's not called "Repulse" for nothing.
>>
>>90675147 The first episode is a four parter.
>>
When are we getting actual new episodes though?
>>
>>90674870
Besides having awful Superwonder in it Repulse is one of the weakest episodes of the show.
>>
>>90674870
Thanks, anon, even if your service is wasted by this episode.

Do you think the US will catch up soon and start airing new episodes? Or will the UK beat them to the punch?
>>
>Diana, these MEN are your friends?
>More like sidekicks, mother.

/co/ defends this garbage
>>
>>90676713
EVERYTIME
>>
Teletoon is in free preview this month so I've watched 3 episodes now. I was hoping for bigger team ups. So far I've seen firestorm and batman. Firestorm and batman again with Plas. And WW, superman, cyborg, batman. I like batman, but is he in every episode?
>>
File: IMG_1691.png (68KB, 256x256px)
IMG_1691.png
68KB, 256x256px
>>90676623
>>90676260

I heard the new eps will start airing on or after April 22nd.

I myself can't wait for the (hopefully transformation heavy) Mxypltk episode and "Gorilla Island" episode so maybe I can see Wonder Gorilla (or Zatanna, Star Girl, etc)

Yes, I blame toons for my TF obsession...

They already robbed me of Circe TFing Wonder Woman in that Lex-Circe episode. They did give Zombie Zatanna. Hope we see more soon!
>>
>>90676813
The trinity is recurring. Batman shows up a lot, but there's some episodes with just Superman and Wonder Woman, or just Supes. They haven't given WW her own team-up.
>>
File: jlagame.jpg (124KB, 620x809px)
jlagame.jpg
124KB, 620x809px
Anyone play the game yet ?
>>
>>90676713
>Bane, these HOTHEADS are your friends?
>Of course!
>>
>>90677065

>you don't get to bring any
>>
Next few episodes:

"Say Orange" (Larfleeze?)

"Double Cross" (Plastic Man disguises himself as Two-Face to capture Deadshot)

"Garden of Evil" (Poison Ivy debuts)

"All Aboard the Space Train" (Space Cabbie returns?)

"The Trouble with Truth" (WW's lasso?)

"Insidse Job"
>>
>>90674870

Hey there, friend:

MANY THANKS for doinging these. I bookmarked your folder and have been pulling these from there because I haven't been around and noticed a thread by you since I saw one say a month ago.

Noticed you figured out the "cc" - I have a friend who is hard of hearing I am backing these up on DVD for, any chance you would be willing to re-rip episode one with the captioning?

>>90676713
Yeah, you need to give this a rest. I believe I've now seen this about 20+ times.

>>90677009
Is this some sort of app?
>>
>>90677309
>Is this some sort of app?

Yeah. It's basically a running app with the heroes you see in the pic. You can unlock an alternate skin and some weapons for each, but there's not much to do otherwise. There's bios for characters not in the game or even in the show, so here's hoping that means they'll add them in an update.
>>
>>90677309

Oh whoops! I guess Ep 1 doesn't have Captions because I used Requirm but then it stopped working so I decided to purchase software for $44 called TunesKit. It works exceptionally. Quick, gives you nice options, and little hassling around.

But yeah, I think every ep except Ep 1 was ripped through TunesKit. I'll update the list and replace Ep 1 with the CC version later tonight (in 6 hours for me)

Also happy to see someone helping out a friend C:
>>
>>90677470
>I decided to purchase software for $44 called TunesKit
Was it worth it?
>>
>>90677488

Well for one I can use the latest iTunes (using the old iTunes from 2011 was a bit of a pain).

Second I get to choose and pick the audio (ac3, AAC) and video (M4V, MP4 which I can use to edit in Vegas pro AND watch it on my TV via USB) file format, and lastly it should include subtitles I think. I haven't actually checked if it works. Not sure if my player can detect it but I technically included it anyway just in case.

Third, yeah it's just more convenient and faster than requiem.

Do I think it's too expensive? Ehh, yeah. I wish it was $30. But at least it means I can easily rip the handful of series I purchased over the years
>>
>>90677434

Ah ok. Will look for it, thanks for the response.

>>90677470
No rush. I sent him a bunch of other stuff recently, where I just ripped the DVDs myself, with the captions. But I've never tried to do it for streams myself. He's in Russia and it's easy to get pretty much anything as pirated material there, but not with English language captions (he's from Iowa).

He has plenty of material at the moment, and fortunately, he can read comics, it's just sounds he has issues with, especially in anything with action.
>>
>>90678591
>I haven't actually checked if it works.

Your files play fine, including captions, with the VLC Media Player, which is a universal app for Mac and Windows (I believe Linux should easily support it if Unix/Mac does). I know there's a VLC for phones but I've never tried, Quick Time Player on my laptop also played your files with the captions on no problems!

VLC has a streaming function and I know a friend who set up either his Roku stick or one of his other attachment/devices to play it from a connected (USB) hard drive to his flat screen, so he can watch stuff in his living room or bedroom.
>>
>>90678591
That's pretty cool.
>>
Best episode?
>>
JLA's background waifu game is on point. Anybody got any good caps of the demoness waitresses from Brother Night's house?
>>
>>90677309
Quit defending shit and we wouldn't have to keep bringing it up
>>
>>90681450
>we
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.